Quantcast

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got to see the the Finale. So glad the momentum picked up again and the ending was great and satisfying, more than I could have ever expected. This is so rare as even some of the best dramas’

Hi all. Dropping by here because it seems quiet peaceful. Tired of those super toxic stans, they're literally everywhere spreading hate to DS (even DM too). Some long time KSH fans (long before SU) ev

Hi guys..   So I have been reading here and there comments about how Nam Do San is violent and selfish ..and I've been asking myself are we seriously watching the same drama ? DS has ne

I don’t like how DM had to plead to DS so he can work for her company, i know DS was hurt because of what she said, but if he really knows her personality, he should understand she did that for their own good since there’s nothing they can do at that time.
I’m thinking prob DS rejected DM offer because he thought DM and JP dating and he thought DM was being insensitive well if that’s the case i can accept.

I also don’t like how the other two guys said to DM about them being different or well known compare to 3 years ago, i mean they worked together before with DM even just for few months, and when they went abroad, DM was left behind. One of the guy even said DM worked with her enemy (sister), they prob thought DM was desperate. So how can they said that to DM, they are heartless.

I’m also confuse how IJ didn’t know her grandmother had bad eyesight, i mean she worked with DM for 3 years. I understand if DM didn’t tell her. But she never at once visited her grandmother i’m speechless.

• Like 7
On 11/28/2020 at 1:46 AM, aisling said:

BTW does anybody think Mercedes Benz product placement is over the top? Seriously I haven’t seen any other car brands in a drama. Even cars that were parked in the background of a garage were all MB. Also if the first half of the drama was supposed to be set in 2016, how was Do San able to rent Mercedes Benz EGC (all electric vehicle) that wasn’t released until late 2019. 

I agree, but I'm ok with the Cannondale product placement!  (That's the bicycle for those of you who aren't bike riders....)

Since we got "100%" from Do San's mom, I really hope that this love triangle concludes in the earlier part of eps 15. I can't take it any more. it's too long. hopefully the focus change to "Sail without a map" challanges in the last 1 and half eps.

My guess is right about Sa Ha stage that"coincidence". it's cute seeing Chul San doing the same, and get caught!

I have a feeling that Do San's mom character is made to reflect the writer herself. I don't know why, but I feel it that way.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

This shot was beyond beautiful. 

40-DFA4-A9-7443-4-B62-B7-BC-AE9-C6-FC411

Bravo, Nam Joo Hyuk! He was crazily good

in this episode, his sad quite contemplating moments in the woods left me in tears. I think I finally know what his forte is. In those short bicycle scenes I was moved by Do San more than in previous 13 episodes combined. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Thoughts on EP14:

I’m regretting everything I said about JP’s character yesterday! I was way too harsh.. I was really surprised when he ended up calling DM about stopping DS from seeing her in the elevator. He was protecting her from being seen in a vulnerable state? :tears:  I wish they made him a brotherly character in the start instead of giving us all a headache with the love triangle rubbish. The love triangle plot line has been so draggy and pointless.. Or they could have even just made JP and DM endgame from the start. Why bother with such a cliche and meaningless love triangle?! We’ve had enough of them! I don’t even see how the love triangle served as a good plot device. 

I was proud of Yong San for admitting that he just needed someone to blame and for apologizing to Ji Pyeong. The character development! And I loved how he told Ji Pyeong he needed JP’s harsh criticism this time around. He’s grown! 

I couldn’t stop my tears during the scene where In Jae helped her grandmother retrieve the fallen visor. I bawled. Poor Granny’s eyesight deteriorated a lot in the past few years.. I was hoping Granny would recognize In Jae but she couldn’t. Cue the waterworks! On the topic of In Jae, I’m so proud of her for growing and coming to accept the family she abandoned as a child. I’ve come to really like In Jae! 

And of course the twins are still despicable. Betraying In Jae for Morning Group? Unbelievable. When In Jae’s stepbrother asked the twins why they didn’t hesitate to become his developers, I was hoping he’d hear their answer and tell them they were fired :D But nope, In Jae’s brother is just as nasty and hopeless as the twins! 

• Like 5

Almost everyone in my country likes this drama because there are three love stories between dalmi, dosan and jipyeong so that there are two camps, namely the jipyeong team and the dosan team, but most like the character jipyeong because his kind, mature, well-established and handsome. the audience in my country doesn't care about the ending of the main character, they only care about the ending of Mr. Han. They want this writernim to make Han Japyeong be happy.

• Like 4

For ep 13, 14, I am satisfied with the progression of DS character and the couple scenes where DM and DS met, I thought it was filled with unspoken emotion for each other. I thought it was nice that we had a yacht scene on ep 13 like an indirect nod to that phrase "sail off without a map", I wonder if it's a hobby DS picked up which remind him of DM (lol maybe I am overfantasizing)! The phone call when DS first called DM after 3 years.... and asked are you alright was so touching... and I love the cabin scene as well. 

I am thankful that the writer has given us a proper 2nd lead for sure. He is the worthy opponent instead of the usual 2nd lead who we barely see and can't relate! The only thing I feel out of character for HJP was that during the whole 3 years he did not make a move on DM. Right after the letter incident being exposed, he was able to cooly said to DM that he likes her... so it was strange that he never picked up that conversation again during the 3 years to see where she is and if he has a chance! I wondered if the writer just did not have time for that in 16 eps... or she afraid it will overshadow the lead couples :mellow: Like everyone here, I am also hoping we have a quick wrap on the love triangle and more start up stuff for the final week. 

Also, Injae character was wasted! Kang Hana did such a good job in the limit amount of screentime she has!

Pls let everyone be happy! Only 2 more eps to see these loveable characters' stories... the journey seemed so short!:tears:

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Kabi said:

For ep 13, 14, I am satisfied with the progression of DS character and the couple scenes where DM and DS met, I thought it was filled with unspoken emotion for each other. I thought it was nice that we had a yacht scene on ep 13 like an indirect nod to that phrase "sail off without a map", I wonder if it's a hobby DS picked up which remind him of DM (lol maybe I am overfantasizing)! The phone call when DS first called DM after 3 years.... and asked are you alright was so touching... and I love the cabin scene as well. 

I am thankful that the writer has given us a proper 2nd lead for sure. He is the worthy opponent instead of the usual 2nd lead who we barely see and can't relate! The only thing I feel out of character for HJP was that during the whole 3 years he did not make a move on DM. Right after the letter incident being exposed, he was able to cooly said to DM that he likes her... so it was strange that he never picked up that conversation again during the 3 years to see where she is and if he has a chance! I wondered if the writer just did not have time for that in 16 eps... or she afraid it will overshadow the lead couples :mellow: Like everyone here, I am also hoping we have a quick wrap on the love triangle and more start up stuff for the final week. 

Also, Injae character was wasted! Kang Hana did such a good job in the limit amount of screentime she has!

Pls let everyone be happy! Only 2 more eps to see these loveable characters' stories... the journey seemed so short!:tears:

Jipyong already make a move, conffesion to another conffesion ,dalmi just hanging the jipyong...

Even in epsd 14 in car with dalmi ,he conffes his feeling...

Because he know dalmi still love idiotson ah... I am sorry i mean dosan,so he dont push the girl ,being a selfish person... 

What he do choose another route being selfless, if dalmi dont find the love and feel the love of jipyong in three years, what need jipyong do?rape her?

Dalmi still love dosan,need jipyong to move on throw that plant, forget the cockroach lover already,finish pay the debt from the past, find someone that love him more 

Hope dalmi dont get abuse by dosan hahaha.... 3 month loving is like honeymoon phase, after 2-3 years when relationship maybe they will sick each other and break up, and jipyong already married and happy 

• Like 2
  • Unamused 7
  • LOL 1

Sorry but I know a lot of people loves JP, it's okay if yall want to him to be happy, but again I dont understand why yall need to drag DS again, and the main couple DS and DM?? It's just childish to me. 

It's all set since the cast revelead that the main couple is DS and DM, and DS is the lead, while JP is only 2nd lead. The story is revolve around DS and DM, not JP. Deal with it. If people want to other way around, then stop watching because it wont be happen even if you wait for 100 years

I dont know why people keep watching but only to complain, I know everyone have opinion but I don't know why need to ruined fun of the others by draging and trashing other characters. I'm sure we are already old enough to know what we should say or not

• Like 12

Love triangle is too cliche 

PHR could had written a better story about 4 independently minded individual working towards their success without all these issues like love, inferiority and so called noble acts. But too bad she couldn't and lose her touch

If weren't for the cast, this drama will be a flop earlier 

@baby.hae The opinion here considered pretty kind already

On weibo, the supertopic for the drama are more nasty. Majority of the opinions are bashing PHR and they had now resigned to watch the drama for the visuals rather than the plot

1 hour ago, Yunanto Utomo said:

Jipyong already make a move, conffesion to another conffesion ,dalmi just hanging the jipyong...

Even in epsd 14 in car with dalmi ,he conffes his feeling...

Because he know dalmi still love idiotson ah... I am sorry i mean dosan,so he dont push the girl ,being a selfish person... 

What he do choose another route being selfless, if dalmi dont find the love and feel the love of jipyong in three years, what need jipyong do?rape her?

Dalmi still love dosan,need jipyong to move on throw that plant, forget the cockroach lover already,finish pay the debt from the past, find someone that love him more 

Hope dalmi dont get abuse by dosan hahaha.... 3 month loving is like honeymoon phase, after 2-3 years when relationship maybe they will sick each other and break up, and jipyong already married and happy 

If you like JP and hate DS so much you probably need to stop watching this drama. Since beginning DS is the main lead, and JP is second lead. If you're kdrama lover, you will know that it's very rare the second lead get the girl.

And to say the other character "idiot" is unacceptable. DS character is so sweet and loveable, NJH plays the character so well, and I don't think he deserves those harsh comments like that. 

• Like 6

I'm so dissapointed by the writer. 

She is going to follow the "cliché Kdrama route' and even worse with "non-sense, plot holes ending". It was supposed to be one of the best Netflix Kdrama of 2020 with CLOY and IOTNBO. I'm so dissapointed.

She made me so mad that I'm disgusted to wait every week end to watch it just to torture myself. 

There are 2 episodes left and she is still trying to drag the love triangle until the end. Like STOP now. If the endgame is JIDAL then yes I will forgive her since it kinda give us some hope even 1% despite knowing the ML and FL. It's kinda the last battle for our team to win the game. And if we win few minutes before the end, then we were ready to hold on any last hope we have.

If the endgame is DoDal, then the love triangle was unbearable and ridiculous. One of the most ridiculous love triangle in Kdrama history because Dalmi never gave some hint of loving Jipyeong as adult. At least if she had a crush on him as adult (we can see competition) but it's basically a 2nd lead being in love, keeping his distance and doing everything for her. Like Jipyeong isn't a beta male, he have some pride and it's unbearable to see him be a puppet for the show. 2nd leading having so many screentimes but will go home alone. 

When she knew the truth, she didn't even try to get more interested in him, his life and why he wrote those letters. 

There is nothing interesting in this love triangle. NOTHING. Kim Seon Ho carried the whole drama by himself. Without him (Suzy and Nam Joo Hyuk couldn't bring that much viewers other than their loyal fans). 

Bringing all the trio Samsan tech together with Saha....like STOP. Don't you have any others interesting ending than bringing them back again. 

I will never watch any of her future drama anymore if JIDAL isn't the endgame. She will be in my Red List of bad writer and I will forever remember what she did to this drama. 

• Like 2
  • Unamused 6
  • Insightful 1

I’ve been avoiding other discussions since they’re less civil than this one, but it seems like people are still pouring out their hate for DS.. Can’t they use their energy to hate on Won In Jae’s step dad and step brother instead? They’re way worse than DS and have had zero character development (unlike every other character) :foodie3:The writer has kind of been using HJP as a plot device almost this entire time. I want to know if people ignore their feelings in real life and choose someone they don’t have feelings for just because they’re supposedly more polished and accomplished? Don’t people usually value attraction as a compatibility factor? 

Sometimes, I really do feel like people dislike DS not because he’s that disagreeable but because he’s not much of a typical male lead or a stereotypically masculine character. He’s not exactly swoony like Hyun Bin’s character in CLOY or anything. He’s not that assertive, he’s not tough, he’s geeky, he’s awkward/inexperienced when it comes to romance, he’s made rash decisions (the breaking of the name plate).. In comparison, HJP’s character fits the stereotypical male lead role better. He’s hard on the outside and soft on the inside, wealthy, accomplished.. I feel bad because I feel like leads with dispositions like NDS should still be able to be loved. 

I think it’s funny how we as the audience freaked out more over the lies about the letters than Dal Mi did. Perhaps her reaction wasn’t enough like some believe it was, but in the end, although the letters and their writer were really important to her at one point, they weren’t her everything! 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Startup (Sandbox), 스타트업