• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got to see the the Finale. So glad the momentum picked up again and the ending was great and satisfying, more than I could have ever expected. This is so rare as even some of the best dramas’

Hi all. Dropping by here because it seems quiet peaceful. Tired of those super toxic stans, they're literally everywhere spreading hate to DS (even DM too). Some long time KSH fans (long before SU) ev

Hi guys..   So I have been reading here and there comments about how Nam Do San is violent and selfish ..and I've been asking myself are we seriously watching the same drama ? DS has ne

New still cuts

The scene where his “discovery” recognizes his father as a toilet ! 

EkVPavkXcAAvp8H?format=jpg&name=small

EkVPbO1WoAAhZB9?format=jpg&name=360x360

EkVPbAlX0AEFwku?format=jpg&name=large

I was legit going to watch this drama because of our couple’s oozing chemistry but it was so exciting to discover that the drama was written by writer Park hye ryun (pinocchio/ I can hear your voice/ while you were sleeping ) 

This drama will be a lit ! 
STARTUP HWAITING !

• Like 3
On 10/15/2020 at 4:49 PM, 4evrkdrama said:

New still cuts

The scene where his “discovery” recognizes his father as a toilet ! 

I was legit going to watch this drama because of our couple’s oozing chemistry but it was so exciting to discover that the drama was written by writer Park hye ryun (pinocchio/ I can hear your voice/ while you were sleeping ) 

This drama will be a lit ! 
STARTUP HWAITING !

Beside the interesting storyline & oozing chemistry of the main couples, I can’t wait to see the adorkable 3 San’s antics

New clip

• Like 2
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] Startup (Sandbox), 스타트업 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST

Hi people,

It's been a while since I wrote on this forum.

Just finished watching the first episode sub and I liked it.

I didn't know mutch before the start of the episode about the drama exept an old synopsis and I was surprised by many things.

Warning :

Minor spoilers if you didn't see the first episode :

Spoiler

First is that Suzy and Kang Ha-na character are sisters (I didn't know at all).

The fact that we only hear of Nan Joo-Hyuk character and see him for the first time the last minutes.

We begin with Kim Sun-ho story instead of Nan joo-Hyuk and the fact is that it's him and suzy who have a "childhood relationship".

The back story with Sun-ho and the grandma.

We start the drama felling he is the main character.

I didn't know witch of the sister was the big one at the begining so I thought that maybe the dad suceed but the way he died, when is oldest daughter was literally leaving him while watching the picture on his phone.

You can easely hate the big sisterand I hope that change fast so that her character doesn't stay what I feel the weakest link in the first episode.

I juste hope that we don't get a triangle between the two guys and Suzy (I have enought of that).

Anyway, I thing I found a drama I will wait for every week.

• Like 4

I already feel sad for the not-real-Do San...

Is this like the season of second male leads LoL!? From When I Was Most Beautiful to More Than Friends and now this. Ugh Dal Mi's sis is a snake! Her poor dad~ (the actor is in DoDoSolSolLaLaSol as well) Suzy's character always bangs her head in frustration LoL. I think she did the same on Uncontrollably Fond too.        

• Like 1

I just watched this drama! It is a complete home run! Amazing first episode, it made me cry and also very curious of what's going to happen next! I REALLY like the 2nd lead and his looks! The story was so interesting and the relationship with the grandma was very moving! Finally after a dry period of very uninteresting and depressing k-dramas, this one is shining like a bright star! I am on for the ride! Great job TVN and Netflix!

• Like 3

It was a really strong first episode! I know the writer is known for writing strong second leads... but this first episode was on another level. We got the whole flashback backstory of the second lead and now I’m confused because how am I supposed to root for the main lead if they gave us this? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I love nam joo hyuk but idk right now I'm so into 2nd lead, it's only eps 1!! (its so weird, I've been kdrama fan for so long but never remember him. .Stupid me!!) He is just super handsome and neat, the backstory of his character itself is very interesting. I've never into 2nd lead syndrome because I know my heart would be broken in the end. I hope the writer give us nam joo hyuk more stories and enough screentime because I dont want to go through school 2015 flashback again!

• Like 2

I just watched the first episode and one word to describe it: daebak! The story ignites a range of emotion: happy, sad, funny, heartwarming, inspiring, etc. I like the directing and cinematography as well. It looks slick, aesthetic, and modern. Not to mention the OSTs. They're groovy. #RedVelvetFTW. 

The highlight for me from episode 1 was Han Ji Pyeong and Soe Dal Mi's grandmother's back story. It's so sweet, touching, and heartwarming. I'm just afraid that all signs lead to Ji Pyeong as second lead now :lol:. I hope the writer will surprise us by developing something else for this character. 

By the way, I just read the article on Soompi on the rating of the first episode. It's 4,4%. I mean it's good but not as high as many people anticipated. Korean viewers are really hard to predict. Maybe many of them now watch it through Netflix. Nonetheless, I'll keep watching and looking forward to upcoming episodes.

• Like 2
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] Startup (Sandbox), 스타트업