[Drama 2020] Startup (Sandbox), 스타트업

wildcherry

What a rollercoaster ride episodes 11 and 12 were.

I won't focus on the love triangle but instead react on the individual characters.

First, SamSan Tech. It hurt so much when they had to break up. But that's the lesson there ---they should have made someone more experienced (e.g. JY) review the contract before signing. And you can't just trust someone's words -- it has to be in writing.

Yong San. I know a lot are really annoyed at him but I'm just gonna try to understand him and put myself in his shoes. He lost his brother and he attributes it to his failure during Demo Day. Don't get me wrong, I do believe JP did all the right things as a judge that day, and even as a mentor to SamSan Tech. But it is a given that the SamSan trio are such novices in business and need a lot of growing up to do. So they had to learn the hard way. I know YS attacked JP harshly but I was hoping JY at least sympathised with him upon knowing his brother killed himself. I think they could have understood each other more that way. I guess that's my only gripe about it. 

Chul San. I love his character..also the development of his relationship with SH. I think we will be seeing more of them when the trio comes back from the US.

Sa Ha. She was such a cutie buying the 1+1 iced vanilla latte (I love that flavor, too!). I will now call them the Iced Vanilla Latte couple haha.

Dal Mi. I've always loved her spunk and I'm glad she tried searching for jobs right away. I already had a feeling she would end up with IJ's company when IJ already mentioned hiring more people --- esp when she mentioned strategic planning and sales. This would definitely be a good chance for them to reconcile and build their relationship again :) 

Jip Yeong. I just wish him happiness. I wasn't a fan of the fight scene (and DS punched first so it's definitely not JY's fault) but I'm relieved they got that over with. I know they have mutual respect for each other; they're just rivals because of DM. I'm glad that from the previews it looks like he'll be hanging out with DM and Halmeoni a lot. I'm happy that he has officially become a part of their family. 

Do San. He is definitely a flawed character too but like everyone has pointed out, he has a lot of growing up to do and I think his experience in the US will change him. I'm still curious as to what their agreement was regarding NoonGil. The meeting with Alex, JY, and DS hasn't been fully revealed yet but I'm excited that DS is already working on it (function of identifying different medications). And looks like DM will ask for DS's help to fix a malware in their system.

Can't wait for time skip!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Ep 11 felt so much like a last episode for me and I didn’t know what conflict they could have possibly added. It was all happy until the end. Then ep 12 today, wow! I really liked it and it will bring us into the time jump that inevitably was going to happen! I was screaming during the preview, NDS changed so much during his time away. He seems more dare I say bold and cool? Hopefully still dorky on this inside though please. Personally, IMO, I think NDS has grown a lot so far with entering sandbox contradictory to a lot of comments about this. But wow I can’t wait for time jump NDS! My theory - he’s going to come back and be a Sandbox mentor.

My fav part about today’s ep was prob the interaction between NDS and his mom. Lol good thing she’s there to set him straight. And she is so sweet and was like, let me put this into coding language for you, so sweet!!!

HJP, his encounter with grandma broke my heart today. He is such a good boy and hopefully grandma can help him believe it. I read a lot of comments saying that the show is trying to make HJP seem like the bad guy in this situation. I don’t see it that way at all, and it’s probably because HJP isn’t getting the story some people want and said some harsh words. But he’s always said harsh words and the other characters know this and know what he says although harsh are facts. Sometimes it’s harder to swallow then others and they have emotional  outbursts. We’ve all had these moments. DM said it best, she never was offended more then 10 times and I’m sure the other SST guys would ultimately say the same. They all realize they made a mistake and should have listened to HJP. There are a many comments I read frequently that I have a different opinion with, and typically I skip over them cause to each their own, but thought I address one that’s been bothering me.

Anyway, next week can’t come soon enough!!!!!!

• Like 6

Not understanding all the hate for Do San.  He was always going to end up with Dal Mi.  That’s the way kdramas work.  Nam Joo Hyuk was cast as the male lead.  The male lead always gets the girl.  If you look back in the earlier episodes, Do San asks Dal Mi what she liked about him.  She said the connection through the letters but she also said his hands.  Those are Do San’s hands.  Not something borrowed from Han Ji Pyeong.  This story is about the male lead and female lead developing a real relationship regardless of Dal Mi’s longing through old letters.  Let’s just be happy that Kim Seon Ho’s popularity will catapult his career and will hopefully bring him leading roles in the future where he will get the girl.  I actually love both guys but  Do San was always meant to get the girl.  It was Kim Seon Ho’s acting of Han Ji Pyeong that made him such a lovable underdog.  Let’s be respectful of both actors and love the show for bringing great characters to our tv each week.  

Edited by EK8
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, cmoirae2 said:

Another thing I'd like to bring up is in one of DS's convo with Alex regarding their offer, he mentioned DS will be getting the equivalent of approx $300k per year which i think is quite high compensation for an entry level programmer (And perhaps this is the Silicon Valley rate but i highly doubt this is the case.

Hmmmmm. Alex is a good businessman. I don't remember the conversation but may not have meant it as a starting salary, it could be that he meant that DS could move up to 300K after he had proven himself. They really need to read the fine print. They don't speak the language, it will take time for them to acclimate to the culture and the workplace. 

• Like 1

I need to go back and watch this through I think now as I am a fan of Seon ho and caught the last few episodes.

@EK8  I think some of the dislike comes from people who like Seon Ho as an actor, others of it might come from his maturity in this role and the male leads immaturity.  But I am guessing here.

As they say you cant help who you fall in love with and emotionally that's the male lead.  She connects with him emotionally but its Seon Ho's character that I feel drives her maturely.   Given he could of been more sympathetic to the death but on the counter side he is an investor they talk in terms of risks and assessments.  But he was asked point blank of a cold assessment and told her,   You didn't read the contract and you are going to loose your job as a result.

That is the cold hard fact, she cant cry over it, they didn't check it, no point in getting angry or casting blame its going to happen now as a result.  So she did the only thing she could do, is sit him down and ask him, he would know what her options are and what direction to head.  So he told her.  She is dealing with things maturely as he would.  Which in that sense they make a great couple.  But if its enough for them to be together or not is another story, as her emotional connection was already established elsewhere.

The difference is whether it will unravel or not as a result of the lies already told.  That can cause it to go both ways dramatically.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

Hmmmmm. Alex is a good businessman. I don't remember the conversation but may not have meant it as a starting salary, it could be that he meant that DS could move up to 300K after he had proven himself. They really need to read the fine print. They don't speak the language, it will take time for them to acclimate to the culture and the workplace. 

Maybe I misheard.  But I thought it was mentioned in one of the earlier episodes and caught my attention because 300k USD is a lot of money.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, cmoirae2 said:

Maybe I misheard.  But I thought it was mentioned in one of the earlier episodes and caught my attention because 300k USD is a lot of money.

300 K is beyond a lot for new developers ....the highest I've heard is 120K and the guy negotiated on strong background ....they just threw in the number, I guess

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, EK8 said:

Not understanding all the hate for Do San.  He was always going to end up with Dal Mi.  That’s the way kdramas work.  Nam Joo Hyuk was cast as the male lead.  The male lead always gets the girl.  If you look back in the earlier episodes, Do San asks Dal Mi what she liked about him.  She said the connection through the letters but she also said his hands.  Those are Do San’s hands.  Not something borrowed from Han Ji Pyeong.  This story is about the male lead and female lead developing a real relationship regardless of Dal Mi’s longing through old letters.  Let’s just be happy that Kim Seon Do’s popularity will catapult his career and will hopefully bring him leading roles in the future where he will get the girl.  I actually love both guys but  Do San was always meant to get the girl.  It was Kim Seon Do’s acting of Han Ji Pyeong that made him such a lovable underdog.  Let’s be respectful of both actors and love the show for bringing great characters to our tv each week.  

No one is hating DS (or maybe I am not aware of what's going on outside this thread and TBH, for everyone's sanity, just ignore it ... shipping wars are not worth your time and energy).  It's Do San's immaturity and impulsiveness handling business matters that is disturbing. I am enjoying the drama because in many ways more than one I can relate to situations presented in the drama and I see how some foolish people use their emotions to drive decisions and actions and how this can frame them for failure.  Worse not even having that sense of accountability and putting the blame on others.  SMH.  As I mentioned in a previous post, perhaps going to Silicon Valley may be his turning point to be a better professional.

As for Kim Seon Ho, his acting is really top notch.  He is a such a talent and I am glad he is getting all the love from Start-up.  He deserves it and it's long overdue  I have followed NJH since Scarlet Heart Days and WFKBJ and TBH I prefer his acting early in his career.   I guess I am not used to him bawling his eyes out every episode and prefer to see him in comedy.  I'm looking forward to Josee though and see how he fairs in an indie movie.  I wish people would stop pitting them against each other.  It's just a kdrama and we will eventually move on to the next kdrama and swoon over the next oppa.  

I'm eager to watch the conclusion of this drama.  Of course we all know that in kdramaland, the lead always gets the girl and it's rare to have the second lead win.  But who knows?  hahahah

11 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

300 K is beyond a lot for new developers ....the highest I've heard is 120K and the guy negotiated on strong background ....they just threw in the number, I guess

Yeah 300k for a developer salary is way beyond and acquiring SamSan for for 3m gives me the impression that SamSan was shortchanged.  I guess they didn't do their research to get more realistic numbers.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, cmoirae2 said:

Maybe I misheard.  But I thought it was mentioned in one of the earlier episodes and caught my attention because 300k USD is a lot of money

You're right. It's in episode 10. Alex offering Dosan an engineer job in Silicon valley. He said the compensation is the best in the industry. It's 300k a year plus 1.5 billion worth of stock over 4 years. He also told Dosan experience working in 2STO will help Dosan with his company. 

Edited by Dramafan123 Dfan
Detail info
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, cmoirae2 said:

No one is hating DS (or maybe I am not aware of what's going on outside this thread and TBH, for everyone's sanity, just ignore it ... shipping wars are not worth your time and energy).  It's Do San's immaturity and impulsiveness handling business matters that is disturbing. I am enjoying the drama because in many ways more than one I can relate to situations presented in the drama and I see how some foolish people use their emotions to drive decisions and actions and how this can frame them for failure.  Worse not even having that sense of accountability and putting the blame on others.  SMH.  As I mentioned in a previous post, perhaps going to Silicon Valley may be his turning point to be a better professional.

Dosan does get lots of hate outside of this thread lol. This is why I signed up to Soompi forum for discussion, this place is still quite insulated thus far from the warships hate. I can feel why @EK8 and a few other DS's shippers get so frustrated. Do San's handling of business is lacking because of his experience (he is a developer not a businessman by any means) and also emotionally driven or I would rather call that passion. But that's probably was also JP in his early youth. He probably got stepped on, cheated on, taken advantage of so many times before he got to where he is. That's why JP is so straightforward and critical in his remarks. JP did not have the family support that DS has, hence, he learned the lessons to be a businessman earlier than DS. 

However, I think it's unfair to say DS is irresponsible and blaming others. Chulsan said that he should have listened to JP, Yongsan admitted that JP is right but he rather proves to JP he can succeed without JP's harsh criticism, and for DS he was angry at the way JP has spoken to his teammates who were already so hurt, NOT because he thought JP is the one to blame. In fact, no one in Samsan tech was blaming JP for what happened. DS is truly a kind guy who goes all out to protect his love, his friends, and his families. I think JP is also similar in that aspect, but obviously, he does not have the "raging youth" response to everything like DS.

I think many viewers are used to perfect lead and the show was written in the way which gave the spotlight first to the second lead, and we all know how important first impression is and how long they last lol. 

Anyway, maybe everyone has pet peeves about certain characters in real life and can't stand to see it on screen. But for me, everyone in this drama are such loveable people!!!! No need for hate or judgment!!!!! 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

Do San has been problematic in terms of his impulse control for some time now. This fight with Ji Pyeong, his mentor and his colleague in a way was beyond unprofessional. I was horrified looking at my screen when he hit him first. He could go to jail, forget his dreams, Silicon valley he could go to jail. It would forever be on his record. Ji Pyeong could easily get out citing self defense. Remember when he went to meet In Jae's step father, he again had done something similar. I am not gonna excuse shitty behavior. Once is a mistake, twice or more is a pattern. He is doing business, Dal Mi doesn't need to be protected in professional space. He needs to be reliable and do things reaponsibly, without creating added problems. If you add how his father tried to subotage In Jae, yes not because of Do San but he butted in In Jae's professional demo session anyway...the optics for Do San isn't looking good. I held back on commenting on him but this is what I've felt for a while. Do San is excessively emotional and at times is volatile. Nobody wants an emotionally volatile employee in their team. Same goes for Yong San. He is even more messed up. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nymeria289 said:

Do San has been problematic in terms of his impulse control for some time now. This fight with Ji Pyeong, his mentor and his colleague in a way was beyond unprofessional. I was horrified looking at my screen when he hit him first. He could go to jail, forget his dreams, Silicon valley he could go to jail. It would forever be on his record. Ji Pyeong could easily get out citing self defense

7 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

I wanted to beat RickRoll'D Young San and push him down that railing today....I really did. That boy needs to get off that moral high horse. I can't stand him at all.

I saw this comment earlier that you made. Just from watching a fictional character, you developed this much-heated response to it. Don't you think DS, who is supposedly in the "real" situation would have the same if not more heated response? 
DS hitting JP I think is a way to express the heightened emotional distress of what happened. The way they went hard at each other, don't you think it's for them to express the frustration and anger about the situation. It's not a mature response- being physical! But other viewers also say JP has a tendency to be passive-aggressive, that is also a toxic response! Again, it's something everyone perceived differently. At the end of the scene, JP was trying to explain to DS it's still a good deal and convince him to let go of Noongil, showing that JP took no hard feeling towards the fight. If he who received DS punch could understand it, why couldn't we?
When DS broke the chairman's name tag, he was basically insulting the memory of DM's father! You can see how shaken DM was at that scene. What DS did was a warning to him to stop talking BS! And you can see how much DM appreciated that action afterward!
In my opinion, Injae's demo's scene was not written as sabotage. Rather, I think it was trying to deliver exactly what was shown. His dad was there as a reminder to the new generation, that too fast innovation left behind people who are slower or cannot adapt. He said when the old and the new meet in the middle, that's the way to go. It also a scene to show his dad responded to DS's request, of just being father and son, each follows their own dream and not to be burdened by one another!
I just want to show you my point of view and if we don't agree that's fine. Probably won't directly respond to "defend" DS anymore since I don't want war in this thread! Waiting to see next ep for all the characters development!

Edited by Kabi
  • Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Do San has been problematic in terms of his impulse control for some time now. This fight with Ji Pyeong, his mentor and his colleague in a way was beyond unprofessional. I was horrified looking at my screen when he hit him first. He could go to jail, forget his dreams, Silicon valley he could go to jail. It would forever be on his record. Ji Pyeong could easily get out citing self defense. Remember when he went to meet In Jae's step father, he again had done something similar. I am not gonna excuse shitty behavior. Once is a mistake, twice or more is a pattern. He is doing business, Dal Mi doesn't need to be protected in professional space. He needs to be reliable and do things reaponsibly, without creating added problems. If you add how his father tried to subotage In Jae, yes not because of Do San but he butted in In Jae's professional demo session anyway...the optics for Do San isn't looking good. I held back on commenting on him but this is what I've felt for a while. Do San is excessively emotional and at times is volatile. Nobody wants an emotionally volatile employee in their team. Same goes for Yong San. He is even more messed up. 

That is for real, you assault a mentor or another employee in a workplace for no good reason, you are done, fired and yes arrested if the one assaulted presses charges. What was that for anyhow? 

• Like 2

I agree at some point dosan is immature,he is lack of communication and the only driven him right now is only dalmi ,nothing else. You see this scene,its total absolute chaos at his birthday.

it's not only about breaking up. He lost his purpose in pursuing his dream. Yet, he need to keep walking. Hoping someday, the storm will pass. However, it didn't pass. It's still the same. 

It must suck to have that feeling. The rainbows was never there.

EncV5CcVQAE69-o?format=jpg&name=large

Dalmi is a such cool character,she knows dosan lack of something thats why she motivates him by doing so .

thats why the drama its about youth chasing their dreams. All samsan tech makes mistakes,even dalmi. Dosan its not emotional Person but he will do so if theres dalmi involved which is not good at all.

As for ji pyeong well kim seon ho did a pretty good job,thats why some cheering for him even though some kinda annyoning.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Kabi said:

I saw this comment earlier that you made. Just from watching a fictional character, you developed this much-heated response to it. Don't you think DS, who is supposedly in the "real" situation would have the same if not more heated response? 
DS hitting JP I think is a way to express the heightened emotional distress of what happened. The way they went hard at each other, don't you think it's for them to express the frustration and anger about the situation. It's not a mature response- being physical! But other viewers also say JP has a tendency to be passive-aggressive, that is also a toxic response! Again, it's something everyone perceived differently. At the end of the scene, JP was trying to explain to DS it's still a good deal and convince him to let go of Noongil, showing that JP took no hard feeling towards the fight. If he who received DS punch could understand it, why couldn't we?
When DS broke the chairman's name tag, he was basically insulting the memory of DM's father! You can see how shaken DM was at that scene. What DS did was a warning to him to stop talking BS! And you can see how much DM appreciated that action afterward!
In my opinion, Injae's demo's scene was not written as sabotage. Rather, I think it was trying to deliver exactly what was shown. His dad was there as a reminder to the new generation, that too fast innovation left behind people who are slower or cannot adapt. He said when the old and the new meet in the middle, that's the way to go. It also a scene to show his dad responded to DS's request, of just being father and son, each follows their own dream and not to be burdened by one another!
I just want to show you my point of view and if we don't agree that's fine. Probably won't directly respond to "defend" DS anymore since I don't want war in this thread! Waiting to see next ep for all 

I respond differently because my mindset going into this drama based on promos were different, Its alright to view it differently.....I am not sympathetic to Do San where his angry response is concerned...you can be as much snarky as you wish but you keep it verbal and within limits. And I get what Do San's dad tried or writer tried with his character but nobody in workplace setting would not, not view it as sabotage...In fact, Do San could get kicked out by default for the stunt his dad pulled...a free pass as a imaginative drama...I am done giving it, I am past my limit. i get that he is emotional about Dal Mi, he feels cheated by Alex but taking it physically out wasn't my cup of tea. I don't care who ends up with who or that he is not perfect lead. He is human but human doing questionable things. I am just not in the mood to excuse this behavior in context of this drama. Lets hope, the writer decides to give him maturity post leap. Much needed maturity, I am not hopeful but hey, you never know. I am also over the dragged out triangular love story. If Do San and Dal Mi, are end game then its time they write things better to deliver that ending.

Now that Dal Mi, Do San work separately, have had some time part...this could be perfect time to give the two fresh, honest start. If they drag this by throwing in some trite, flimsy obstacle, it will be disappointing. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Kabi said:

Dosan does get lots of hate outside of this thread lol. This is why I signed up to Soompi forum for discussion, this place is still quite insulated thus far from the warships hate. I can feel why @EK8 and a few other DS's shippers get so frustrated. Do San's handling of business is lacking because of his experience (he is a developer not a businessman by any means) and also emotionally driven or I would rather call that passion. But that's probably was also JP in his early youth. He probably got stepped on, cheated on, taken advantage of so many times before he got to where he is. That's why JP is so straightforward and critical in his remarks. JP did not have the family support that DS has, hence, he learned the lessons to be a businessman earlier than DS. 

However, I think it's unfair to say DS is irresponsible and blaming others. Chulsan said that he should have listened to JP, Yongsan admitted that JP is right but he rather proves to JP he can succeed without JP's harsh criticism, and for DS he was angry at the way JP has spoken to his teammates who were already so hurt, NOT because he thought JP is the one to blame. In fact, no one in Samsan tech was blaming JP for what happened. DS is truly a kind guy who goes all out to protect his love, his friends, and his families. I think JP is also similar in that aspect, but obviously, he does not have the "raging youth" response to everything like DS.

I think many viewers are used to perfect lead and the show was written in the way which gave the spotlight first to the second lead, and we all know how important first impression is and how long they last lol. 

Anyway, maybe everyone has pet peeves about certain characters in real life and can't stand to see it on screen. But for me, everyone in this drama are such loveable people!!!! No need for hate or judgment!!!!! 

Dear, let me, in a respectful way, respond to your arguments - 

Point 1 - "Do San's handling of business is lacking because of his experience (he is a developer not a businessman by any means) and also emotionally driven or I would rather call that passion. But that's probably was also JP in his early youth. He probably got stepped on, cheated on, taken advantage of so many times before he got to where he is. That's why JP is so straightforward and critical in his remarks. JP did not have the family support that DS has, hence, he learned the lessons to be a businessman earlier than DS. "

DoSan is not expected to handle business matters.  He is the technical expert on the team and he can pour himself into all technical aspects of the business.  DM is handling the business side with JP's guidance.  The issue here is how he conducts himself as a worker/professional.  As @Nymeria289 mentioned, DS picking a fight with JP and smashing the name plate of IJ's father are totally unacceptable in any business setting - it spells unprofessional and not passion.  He does not have the business acumen but should at least show interest as a business owner and more so he is a key stakeholder being the majority stockholder.  He is not expected to learn everything overnight, it takes time, patience, humility and an open mind.  Not bashing NJH, I loved his earlier works but his DoSan character is not someone I would root for.  As for what JP has gone through as a kid, we can't make assumptions, he probably did this, did that, blah, blah ... it wasn't established in the drama.  All that was portrayed in the drama is that he is a survivor who had to fend for himself at a young age.  Imagine being a kid and prematurely transitioning to an adult.  Lessons as a businessman is not learned in the streets but you learn how to deal with situations that may be essential later in life - in JP's case, these provided a good foundation for him to become a businessman.

Point 2 - "Yongsan admitted that JP is right but he rather proves to JP he can succeed without JP's harsh criticism, and for DS he was angry at the way JP has spoken to his teammates who were already so hurt, NOT because he thought JP is the one to blame."

In business you treat your team members as professionals who are responsible to get the work done - not be babied.  With this, is also having the mindset that it is a journey and a learning experience and along the way, you may meet someone like JP.  People who like him align to how he thinks/operates (case in point - DalMi) and would appreciate their feedback no matter how harsh.  Meanwhile those who can't deal with it should just find the right place for them.  Companies with high performing employees align to the company's core values and culture, if you can't fit in, then leave for your own sake and find a company that is a better fit for your personality and work ethics.   At the end of the day, there will always be people who will be happy to work at the Sandbox.  Those who are sensitive, complain, make excuses, rely on emotions don't fit the mold and should just leave.  YS's brother could've just quit and find other avenues to run his business and still be successful but of course, YS conveniently blamed Sandbox and JP.  People like YS should not expect the entire Sandbox organization to bend and just keep a blind eye on areas for improvement. The objective is mainly to give participants in the program the opportunity to be the CEO that Sandbox envisioned but with the safety net and room to learn and grow. 

As I mentioned in previous posts, perhaps we will see a different DS, YS and CS after their 3 year stint in the US.   

• Like 6
  • Love 1

People hating on nam dosan how is it like living in the imaginary world? to me nam do san is one of us he is the best character showcasing what youth goes through the lack of confidence ,imposter syndrome, the burden carrying expectations of loved ones. I'm thankful for nam do san showcasing someone whom I can relate with deeply. Y'all can call him annoying all you want but don't forget in life we are surrounded by people like him and I feel no shame in saying I'm someone like him too the awkward nerd uni kid. I wonder if theres no kim seon ho as jipyeong ,would be the same ???. Because they are used to watching typical kdramas, with “knight in shining armor” male leads ,dosan its so relatable to youth,emotional,lack of senses,immature all of it. 

well now he is back with maybe more mature,richer and maybe coolness,wonder if he is bashed again. What an audacity then (i felt biased here and then)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, cmoirae2 said:

In business you treat your team members as professionals who are responsible to get the work done - not be babied.  With this, is also having the mindset that it is a journey and a learning experience and along the way, you may meet someone like JP.  People who like him align to how he thinks/operates (case in point - DalMi) and would appreciate their feedback no matter how harsh.  Meanwhile those who can't deal with it should just find the right place for them.  Companies with high performing employees align to the company's core values and culture, if you can't fit in, then leave for your own sake and find a company that is a better fit for your personality and work ethics.   At the end of the day, there will always be people who will be happy to work at the Sandbox.  Those who are sensitive, complain, make excuses, rely on emotions don't fit the mold and should just leave.  YS's brother could've just quit and find other avenues to run his business and still be successful but of course, YS conveniently blamed Sandbox and JP.  People like YS should not expect the entire Sandbox organization to bend and just keep a blind eye on areas for improvement. The objective is mainly to give participants in the program the opportunity to be the CEO that Sandbox envisioned but with the safety net and room to learn and 

I can add my two cents here because Yong San's brother's situation has happened to me. My first boss, supervising boss was of the attitude "Results matter, efforts don't" ....first  2Q, went smoothly. I got stuck in a tough one on last quarter. The mounting expectations for results, inflexible attitude really got to me. After speaking to a number of close colleagues, I decided he won't change, either I have to bridge the gap, ramp up my speed and keep up or find something else. I found something else. It was scary but this time around, I spoke to my supervisor clearly to set professional boundaries, work schedule and expectations. Point is, what Yong San's brother faced is fairly common. Its business, none of it is personal. That's the simple reality. Ji Pyeong was blunt but never out of line. I don't from the set up within the drama have enough reasons to pin the entire burden of the unfortunate suicide on his shoulder. 

• Like 5

The best team with best mentor,i hope they reunites again ,and side notes they are 90’s babies with great height .

Samsan Tech

Yoo Su Bin (chul san) - 1992 *180 cm

Stephanie Lee (saha) - 1993  *178 cm

Nam Joo Hyuk (dosan) - 1994  *188 cm

Bae Suzy (dalmi) - 1994 *168 cm

Kim Do Wan (yongsan) - 1995 *183 cm

EnXBaUgXUAI4UvJ?format=jpg&name=medium

EnZoBZyXUAAXSKY?format=jpg&name=large

thats why they are so close,the age gap between not much.

fighting samsan tech

• Like 5
  • Love 1