Zhang Yu Qi as Sun Zuoyang
Zhang Chen Guang as Wen Renjing
Huang Hai Bing as Lu Xingyun
Han Dong as Zhou Meng
Mou Feng Bin as Previous Sect Leader
Huang Xuan Wen as Fu Yuanzhi
Xi Er Li as Qi Zuoyan

Synopsis:

A story set in the Tang Dynasty revolving around Luo Qiuchi, who aspires to be a great poet. He entered the Zhu Xiu Academy to further his studies, where he meets the number one student there, Fu Yuanzhi. The two have different poetry styles, but in the end Luo Qiuzi managed to defeat Fu Yuanzhi in a competition with the "Flying Flowers Order" poem. Thus, he was able to lead the other students with a more "simple" poetry style. Through a series of events events, Luo Qiuchi and the rest of the students were able to mature. They emerged victory in the acdemic exchange between the students of An Nan and Da Tang kingdoms. In the end, Luo Qiuchi emerged as the top scholar in the national entrance examinations, thus contributing to the country.

(DramaWiki)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Qing Qing Zi Jin 青青子衿 Viki Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• 4 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Qing Qing Zi Jin 青青子衿
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Frecklegirl007 said:

Where's everyone? Am I on the right page lol. I'm so surprised there's no activity here. This drama is freakin' amazing and definitely underrated =(

Yes it is a hidden gem!  The storyline is excellent and the casts as well.

Ooo ... i so hate the awful Fu YZ. He is the one who burnt the library. I'm curious the birth secret of LuoQC. Who is he really that an assassin was hired to kill him when he was little. 

On 9/24/2020 at 12:16 AM, Frecklegirl007 said:

Where's everyone? Am I on the right page lol. I'm so surprised there's no activity here. This drama is freakin' amazing and definitely underrated =(

Right? It’s my favorite Chinese drama for the year so far and the first and only show that gets a :heart: in my currently watching signature. Heh. 

@cheekychipmunk_stv wait, Fu YZ burnt the library down? Really? I didn’t realize that. When was that revealed? I thought he was just outside snooping like he always does when he should be minding his own business. 

About Luo Qui, I keep thinking why would they go after a child. I even wondered if maybe he saw something that he should not have seen. Or, did he upset some spoilt rich kid and his family like Fu YZ, whose family seem to put a lot of emphasis on him achieving and maintaining the top score. 

In any case, I keep thinking that Fu YZ seeks out trouble for himself. I hope the trouble he seeks out keep boomeranging on his head. I foresee he will begin to manipulate the rotten older sister of A’Juan soon. 

7 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Right? It’s my favorite Chinese drama for the year so far and the first and only show that gets a :heart: in my currently watching signature. Heh. 

@cheekychipmunk_stv wait, Fu YZ burnt the library down? Really? I didn’t realize that. When was that revealed? I thought he was just outside snooping like he always does when he should be minding his own business. 

About Luo Qui, I keep thinking why would they go after a child. I even wondered if maybe he saw something that he should not have seen. Or, did he upset some spoilt rich kid and his family like Fu YZ, whose family seem to put a lot of emphasis on him achieving and maintaining the top score. 

In any case, I keep thinking that Fu YZ seeks out trouble for himself. I hope the trouble he seeks out keep boomeranging on his head. I foresee he will begin to manipulate the rotten older sister of A’Juan soon. 

I really thought it was him who burn the library to cover up. He is the one who possessed the yellow jade piece that LuoQC found at his mountain Lodge and has been looking for the owner of this jade as the assassin had this with him when he tried to kill LuoQC. FuYZ is no good. He is always up to destroy LuoQC because he can't win AhJun's love.

So now AhJun's dad clarified that he didn't issue a warrant to kill LuoQC nor is he corruand steals money. We all know that AhJun's stepmother brother steals money from Ah Jun's father work and hide the account books. The wife knows about it but keep it from her husband. 

4 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I really thought it was him who burn the library to cover up. He is the one who possessed the yellow jade piece that LuoQC found at his mountain Lodge and has been looking for the owner of this jade as the assassin had this with him when he tried to kill LuoQC. FuYZ is no good. He is always up to destroy LuoQC because he can't win AhJun's love.

So now AhJun's dad clarified that he didn't issue a warrant to kill LuoQC nor is he corruand steals money. We all know that AhJun's stepmother brother steals money from Ah Jun's father work and hide the account books. The wife knows about it but keep it from her husband. 

I think the yellow jade was given to Fu YZ, so maybe his father was involved. However, I think he said his teacher gave him the yellow jade. However, about the bribery and forging of Ah Jun’s father’s handwriting and stamp, my mind immediately wondered if there is a collusion between her stepmother and the Fu family. Whoever is stamping documents to set him up must have access to his manor. 

Honestly, my hope is that the stepmother, the stepsister and the Fu family all fall into ruin by their schemes.

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Qing Qing Zi Jin 青青子衿

Archived