Cast:

Yan Xi as Wei Liu
Xu Xiao Nuo as Zhou Shi
Cai Yi Jia as Yong Fei
Yang Xin Ying as Lin Feifei
Hu Wen Zhe as Li Mingcheng
Li Xin Bo as Bi Qiujing

Synopsis:

Long distance couple Wei Qing, the president of Yunma Group, and art graduate Zhou Shi ultimately break up due to a lack of mutual trust. Two years later, Zhou Shi walks into Wei Qing's world once again. Even though Zhou Shi is no longer the person that she was before, Wei Qing is determined to do everything he can to win her back. Their time together allows them to untangle the misunderstandings from the past to see each other's hearts clearly. Meanwhile, Zhou Shi's two good friends are also growing in their own ways. Lin Fei Fei and artist Ning Fei are as sweet as ever. School geniuses Bi Qiu Jing and Li Ming Cheng who are made for each other start a family together.

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, YouTube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• Like 2

Ooh! A season 2 of About Is Love with the same cast! Looking forward to watching these actors again. Can't wait for this new drama!

The drama producers released a short teaser where they ask viewers to guess which concept will be the plot for Maybe It's Love. So, we don't know what the plot will be, but it looks like all 3 couples will be returning. Here's the trailer:

https://mydramalist.com/58893-maybe-it-s-love/trailers/18169

Here's a whole bunch of clips about the Maybe It's Love trailer, including BTS

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/mzc00200cgumtil/l0033enfw9h.html

Dramapanda article about  Maybe it's Love:

http://www.dramapanda.com/2020/04/about-is-love-season-2-teases-three.html

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Maybe It’s Love 大约是爱2
  • 1 month later...

Maybe It's Love is posted as Coming Soon at WeTV! Hopefully we will see the drama released in the next few months, or at least before the end of 2021. WeTV posted an English subbed version of the BTS Clip of the Drama announcement that was released last year. Here is the link. Not sure if it is region restricted. (All links work in USA)

https://wetv.vip/en/play/qbc81l3yfahriw8?vid=k0033z68ac3

From the synopsis, it looks like the drama setting will be the modern day, like About Is Love. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the script will be good and all the actors will be using their real voices, no dubbing. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hello ya all!!! It’s been a long time since I came onto soompi, but I was apart of the group that follow About is Love the original series. I hope to share this drama with all of you as well. :fullofhearts:

Hope to see @thunderman1 @raziela @pad-hari @sugarplum892@Table122000 (And I apologize; I know I left out others’ names.)

***Anyone know whatever happened to @angelangie? She was a big contributor to AIL. 

Cannot wait to see this soon! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jafstar said:

Hello ya all!!! It’s been a long time since I came onto soompi, but I was apart of the group that follow About is Love the original series. I hope to share this drama with all of you as well. :fullofhearts:

Hope to see @thunderman1 @raziela @pad-hari @sugarplum892@Table122000 (And I apologize; I know I left out others’ names.)

***Anyone know whatever happened to @angelangie? She was a big contrib

Hello there!!!! Good to see you here. Am just waiting for the announcement of the airing date which is expected anytime soon. 

Angelangie left soompi already. 

• Like 3

On 4/14/2021 at 12:11 AM, Jafstar said:

***Anyone know whatever happened to @angelangie? She was a big contributor to AIL. 

Cannot wait to see this soon! 

Hi @Jafstar @pad-hari and Everyone Else!

Yes, i'm here waiting as well for this drama to premiere. (Hopefully soon!) I haven't seen any information about a premiere date.  I'm excited to see this cast and these characters together again! Praying that we will have all of the actors using their own voices and no dubbing this time around. I'm also hoping that the script will be good and we have a nice balance of story development between all 3 couples. 

UPDATE: 

New Trailer Posted at Tencent Video Youtube! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brSTxBBymRE

I don't know what to say...it looks like there will be a lot of angst this time. Hopefully we will still see some comedy as well.  Looks like we are in for a ride! Tencent posted this trailer on Apr. 4, 2021 so hopefully this means the drama will be coming within the next month or so. 

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @Table122000 Funny that you brought up using the voices of the actors; just before I came back to check soompi, I was saying to myself that I hope they don’t dub the voices. :joy: 
Trailer seems sad; hopefully whatever else they tease us with will show the good times too. “About is Love” story was so impressive, if it’s the same writer it should be well-written.

Hi @pad-hari I hope the airing date comes soon too. And that’s too bad about Angelangie leaving, was hoping to get her opinions too. Anyways, looking forward to seeing how this show goes down. 

(Not to go off topic, but has everyone been doing okay with Covid and life? Hope all you soompis have been safe and healthy!)

:heart4:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Maybe It’s Love 大约是爱2

Soompi Forums Awards (Poll #2): The best streaming dramas, c-dramas, daily/weekend dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now you can also vote for your favorite 2021:

• Daily/weekend dramas
  • C-dramas
  • Streaming dramas (ie dramas that only appeared on streaming sites like Netflix)

milk-and-mocha-cute.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Jafstar

Thanks for the post! So glad It's Finally here!

Maybe It's Love is available with English Subtitles at several streaming sites under the title "About Is Love Season 2". Drama is region restricted so you will need to click on the links to see if it is availabel in your country. All links working USA.

WeTV: https://wetv.vip/play/qbc81l3yfahriw8-About-is-Love-S2/u0042yd5q7j-EP1-About-is-Love-S2

Tencent Video YouTube Channel Playlisthttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMX26aiIvX5oKmEfDMIqNINliYj342F7o

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] About is Love 2 aka Maybe It’s Love 大约是爱2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, for me S2 was more a guilty pleasure. It surely was nice to see the actresses and actors again and how they grew. They all did very nicely except the guy who plays the ML. He was better in S1 and I don't know what he did with his face but it is paralyzed :blink:.

The story is the problem with S2. It switches so often without making sense for me.

If you are a fan of the main CP then you surely will enjoy it since it is very nice even though the actress has to do all the job. Since she can it is okay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1