Quantcast
anlly

Do you have children?

I will soon become a mom and I am very worried. I do not know how to care for newborn children. It is probably very difficult

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Though I do not have children of my own, I am studying to become a NICU nurse. I would find a good obstetric nurse who will give you all kinds of helpful information. She will walk you through how to care for your newborn child and can be a huge comfort. I would also buy a child development book to read through to give you information about clothing, bathing, feeding, sleeping, and emotional development for your newborn child. I am sure you will be fine. Support groups can actually provide comfort and support that parents can bring their newborn to and help each other.

During this sickness outbreak I hope you will stay safe. Have a birthing plan and a hospital plan or if you are doing a home birth, have everything lined up. Have a suitcase packed, name, and extra clothes. I know everything will go fine...Good luck!

• Love 1

Having a baby is always an exciting event in the family. Each of us is nervous and experiencing our emotions. Most of the questions for young parents are the care of the newborn. This is a special and seems to many a difficult topic, which requires some kind of super knowledge, skills. In fact, caring for a child is not so difficult and impossible. Everything is much simpler, because caring for a newborn child requires quite standard and specific procedures. It is important from the very beginning to understand that child care is just a need to adhere to the minimum rules of personal hygiene. Of course, there are some peculiarities. For example, the choice of natural diapers  or baby skin care products. But all this is completely solvable. Do not forget that care for newborns should be thorough, but you should not go too far and go to extremes. Do not be afraid that the baby will be exposed to viruses, infections and bacteria. This is necessary for his body, and especially for strong immunity.

ngl having a baby seems fun but i dont think im capable of having a baby rn

• Love 1

On 4/7/2020 at 11:12 PM, anlly said:

I will soon become a mom and I am very worried. I do not know how to care for newborn children. It is probably very difficult

it is difficult if people around not supporting you specially for breastfeeding time. 

but try enjoying every moment. 

my baby is 7 months plus now and I see he is already too big to be held. I miss the moments when he was too tiny and cute. 

it is difficult but it is a precious journey and experience xixixi. 

I want my baby to stay as a baby for a long time so I can always kissing his fatty cheeks everyday hahaha

• LOL 2

@anlly is your baby out yet?

It's both an exciting and nerve-wrecking experience to be a first time mum. If you like to read, i can suggest reading some books to get some idead of what basic things need doing in newborn stage. In saying that though, baby hardly comes in a one-size-fits-all:D (oh how sometimes i wish they come with a fool-proof manual!). And depending what type of personality you are, your style of rearing might be different than others. 

Not gonna lie, i personally found the first 3 months to be the hardest since they are still so little and their organs and functions are not well developed yet but i found once they go into their 4th month..things are getting easier. 

Hang in there and ask away..and as the post mentioned above...try to enjoy the here and now as much as possible. Xx

• Love 1