[Thai BL Series 2020] 2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน

Koryuki

EP. 10 thoughts

I really like this episode ... a lot of cute moments :wub: and development (even if some seems rush).

The brother (tbh I knew who he was, the actors spoiled it in an interview), Type, make me laugh, it was so absurd and overboard.

And far from what we saw of him earlier, I think it's because it was seen from Man's point of view! 

They were so obvious all the time.

I'm so happy Man was a gentleman!

And I'm glad for once we have a friendzone relation. It's always one love another, and them he got lucky because the other one loves him back. For once it's an unrequited love! It's changed and that's cool.

I was wrong for the friends, except Fong but they were so shocked that they didn't try to make fun of him (what the hell :angry:)

(and that's good)!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, aniola said:

The teaser for next ep. made me remember Love Sick s2 and their trip to a camp.:lol:

True. I guess our job is to read from little details how much time have pasted.;)

Easiest gauge of timeline would be roughly from start of school to the end of exams period.

If we assume the moving in part is after their end of semester exams (And not midterms) it would be around 3-4 months.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Seems to be an interesting one, but Man, Man, Man, is he the serie's star (for you)?:phew:

I like his character, he's crazy, I wouldn't want him to be my friend or maybe :P, he could ruin your life with good intentions but I found him funny!

Of course not but Sarawat/Tine have done nothing more to give me diabetes for half an hour and I keep asking for it! :wub:

• LOL 2

39 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

Of course not but Sarawat/Tine have done nothing more to give me diabetes for half an hour and I keep asking for it! :wub:

I guess it is because both have to think about only in a light way's possibilities (that's my opinion), something coming from novel's author!

So yes, Man notacibly is in the same way, he's fun, and i finally found out he is a good friend, even some of his act/decision can be off-the-wall! 

40 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

I guess it is because both have to think about only in a light way's possibilities (that's my opinion), something coming from novel's author!

And because they are not in the same stage.

Tine learn quickly but it's still new to him, first time in love with a man, serious relationship since a long time, being loved unconditionally. He is still shy and insecure about it but willing to accept it really easily. 

Sarawat at the opposite loves him (even if it's also the first time for him) for already a year and he is straightforward, doesn't care about what others think.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, mellialuna said:

But to be honest except this reminder, it's the first time the teaser doesn't make me want Friday to be now!

I'm starting to get tired from Mil's persistence. Especially when Tine is officially "taken" already.

But i liked super-worried Sarawat in the teaser, wanna see more of him running in a forest looking for Tine and how happy he will be to find him.:lol:

5 hours ago, mellialuna said:

For once it's an unrequited love! It's changed and that's cool.

Didn't think about it. Interesting point. Such plot brings us back from BL-heaven to the Earth.))

I think shipping-wise i was kinda hoped for "second chance" for Drake and Frank after "My Tee".

2 hours ago, alvinyl said:

Easiest gauge of timeline would be roughly from start of school to the end of exams period.

I thought the same. Exam mentioning was as "a mark" to us.

Also i think that it's obvious that between becoming boyfriends officially and move in together there was also some time-gap, at least for Sarawat leg to heal.

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

I agree (even i never read novel) that sometimes little detail can ruin a good serie's atmosphere!

:huh:But i didn't say that there was something what ruined atmosphere for me. So i'm not sure what you agree with.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, aniola said:

But i didn't say that there was something what ruined atmosphere for me. So i'm not sure what you agree with.

I'm not enough magician to speak for you, of course i speak exclusively for myself, if i agree, it is into a general way of what you say, not precisely on one point! I just miss to add the word "because" between "i agree" and "that sometimes..." for be more precise. Hope this time thing is clear!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, aniola said:

Didn't think about it. Interesting point. Such plot brings us back from BL-heaven to the Earth.))

I think shipping-wise i was kinda hoped for "second chance" for Drake and Frank after "My Tee".

To be honest I don't think it will last but if it does, it will be kinda cool for once.

I don't know why but I prefer to be Mil/Phukong than Man/Type. Type definitely need a man like Man in his life!

8 minutes ago, aniola said:

I'm starting to get tired from Mil's persistence. Especially when Tine is officially "taken" already.

agreed!

9 minutes ago, aniola said:

at least for Sarawat leg to heal.

they talk about one month at the hospital, and there is one week between the football game and the concert!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

And because they are not in the same stage.

Tine learn quickly but it's still new to him, first time in love with a man, serious relationship since a long time, being loved unconditionally. He is still shy and insecure about it but willing to accept it really easily. 

Sarawat at the opposite loves him (even if it's also the first time for him) for already a year and he is straightforward, doesn't care about what others think.

I'm more than close to see in the same way. I have never claimed both are stupid. They act depending on their own personnality and experience. I just say they have very opposite attitude which result on two (real) love's inexperimented people!

21 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I'm so happy Man was a gentleman!

He is! He is! :D From the start, he got only that vibe :wub:

For some reason, I believe this gif deserve to be played in loop :phew:

yj69SxD.gif

19 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Seems to be an interesting one, but Man, Man, Man, is he the serie's star (for you)?:phew:

Well, I am remembering someone who was Alex, Alex before :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

Well, I am remembering someone who was Alex, Alex before

Alex, who is Alex?:P

BTW, this gif clearly show there is a problem for Wat! Not a "love" problem, but a technical one! Since his leg "accident", Wat use crutches, and he seems very uncomfortable to use it, because if every crutches can be adjust in height, i ask myself why he doesn't do it, and must to bend his body as if the cruches are too short! I hope one (or more) perceptive serie's viewers will bring a valuable explanation!

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, mellialuna said:

Bright talk about it in the ep.9 reaction with Jenny that if he can he would have give money to have more adapted crutches! :rolleyes:

Yeah hahahaha he wanted taller crutches to be more comfortable :X

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mellialuna said:

Bright talk about it in the ep.9 reaction with Jenny that if he can he would have give money to have more adapted crutches! 

5 hours ago, aniola said:

True. I felt so sorry for both Bright and Sarawat to have to deal with shorter than needed crutches.:lol:

3 hours ago, alvinyl said:

Yeah hahahaha he wanted taller crutches to be more comfortable :X

It is obvious for the technical crew that some are almost blind, because crutches used for the serie have this possibility to be adjust at your size! It is easy to see the two lock screw that allow to adapt to each people size! I think we can add Bright/Wat to the technical screw to not notice this point! 

On 4/12/2020 at 12:44 PM, gogole mongol said:

If it is the case, friends must protect Tine, not to turn towards a precise sexuality. Must add that Wat attitude can be considered as sexual harassement. So as i see it as an agreed harassement, friend's attitude are like an onion in the ointment!!

Sexuality is sort of precise though. For example take Tine's group of friends, we are required to presume that they are all heterosexual from the way they act and the way they talk. Tine is one of them and has never shown any interest in a male. They suggested using Sarawat as a decoy.

It seems reasonable to me then that they go back to (continue) their womanising ways and take Tine with them. I think you can be open to differences in sexuality but once known you don't really expect people to change. You only have the choice of two genders so if he isn't chasing men he must be chasing women (at that age the idea of neither would seem ridiculous).

And of course Tine does go along with them despite the alarm bells ringing in his head. I sometimes think that jealousy is the more accurate compass to follow :)

• Like 2

On 4/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, aniola said:

...But i guess what Tine's friends don't see that Tine accepting Sarawat feeling means that he has feelings for him. Otherwise he would have been running from Sarawat like from Greene before.))

I think when Tine and Sarawat will start dating or at least Tine will come clear about his feelings they will have all support.

I don't think friends actions are intended to look homophobic. They dragged Tine to girls just because before he was always attracted by them. I personally didn't like them doing so, also this bet on match looks ridiculous, and it was annoying when at the end of ep. they behaved so sure about Tine being happy to get rid of Sarawat.<_<

I think his friends tease him because they perhaps suspect. Not necessarily in an obvious way but in that way that slowly creeps up on you. Tine is spending a lot of time with Sarawat and they get on well. After all, just as it was the friends that suggested Tine use Sarawat as a foil to Greene it is the friends that point out : you don't need to pretend any more then.

In some ways they are being blind to the obvious but they are also acting totally normally. Tine was never supposed to fall in love with Sarawat ; he denies that he has ; he insists on 'following the herd'. Why wouldn't his friends, who are only being protective of their friend, think anything other than : Tine wants rid of Sarawat ?

As the episodes have continued though, their view is slowly changing and some are openly posing the question, but it is done in such a way that the response will always be negative. Whereas Sarawat's friends are absolutely open about championing their man. - it would never occur to them to take Sarawat out on a date with girls (is that heterophobic ? :))

• Like 1