Chinese title: 長歌行/ Chang ge Xing
English title: Song of the Long March

Genre: Ancient, Action, Romance

Director:  Zhu Ruibin

Episodes: 49

Broadcast Date: Mar 31, 2021 - May 3, 2021

Cast:

Dilireba as Li Changge
Princess Yong Ning. Daughter of Crown Prince Li Jiancheng and the royalty of Uyghur tribe.

Wu Lei as Ashina Sun
Adopted Son of Quētèqín, the Khagan. An Eastern Turkic Khaganate General, in charge of the Eagle Division. He is is known for his military prowess, having been undefeatable on the battlefield.

Liu Yu Ning as Hao Du
An assassin. Du Ruhui's subordinate and confidant. He is tasked to track Li Changge; as well as collect intelligence and eliminate any possible source of threat to the kingdom. Li Leyan's lover.

Zhao Lu Si as Li Leyan
Li Shimin's daughter, Li Changge's cousin. Hao Du's lover.

Fang Yi Lun as Wei Shuyu
Wei Zheng's son. Li Changge and Li Leyan's childhood friend. He has a crush on Li Changge, after being saved by her when she was young.

Synopsis:

Li Chang Ge's family was murdered by Li Shi Min, the Emperor of Tang, during the Xuanwu Gate Incident. She heads to Shuo Province under the guise of a man with hopes of raising an army to kill Li Shi Min to avenge her family's death. However, as a captain of the army of Shuo Province in Zhangzhou, she loses a siege by the Eastern Turkic Khaganate General Ashina Sun, who takes her to serve him as a personal military strategist.
(Source: DramaWiki)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

8ac3bedbfea994564a52966d806101370f21a51be702f9861a1d62d1fbce8992eaceb974dcb2f8ae

90a552adc95b054e8ad3edbcbce06b80d9227717

This looks so good, I can't wait!!

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...

Emm, am I the only one who thinks that Leo Wu's styling with a crown on the dark foto (I don't actually know if it is a crown but looks like it,hehe) is a bit like Vengo Gao's into The  Legend of Fu Yao? Overall, looking forward to any project with Dilraba))).

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Long Ballad 長歌行
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2021 at 4:58 PM, ElleSor said:

Same...I Like the male lead here.

Dilraba is on a roll...so many shows lined up. 

I don’t think I’ve watched any dramas with him but he looks really good in costume!

I have a feeling the second lead couple will steal the spotlight for me but super keen for it all! :blush:

It will be really a big disappointment if they don't air on Feb 14.  Actually saw a news that the historical dramas "Novoland pearl eclipse" with Yang mi and "Ancient love poetry" with Xu Kai which were scheduled to launch on February suddenly both got postponed.  Hope they start airing this show on Feb 14.   Fingers crossed:cries:

• Like 2

Rumors updated saying this will air after Douluo Continent is done which makes sense because they rarely broadcast 2 big dramas at the same time.  So, this will start airing at the end of this month.   Hope this is true.

And tomorrow they are going to release some new trailer for the show.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Rumors updated saying this will air after Douluo Continent is done which makes sense because they rarely broadcast 2 big dramas at the same time.  So, this will start airing at the end of this month.   Hope this is true.

And tomorrow they are going to release some new trailer for the show.  

I think the rumor started because 2 anticipated dramas were postponed... I believe one was Castle in the sky...

End of the month or first two weeks of March seem more feasible indeed. :) 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1