[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Long Ballad 長歌行

sugarplum892

10 hours ago, Zay❤️ said:

They worked really hard on this OST. For the first time I see what the producer doing for an OST.

That hug is from ep38? I was hoping it was from the finale bc I am worried about the ending :( ... omg the scene was so sad ...

Yes...  an assassin shot an arrow at Ah Sun while he returned and was happily reunited with Chang ge. I am guessing must be the Tang Princess who was married to the khans, aka little Khan -She er's Mom 's instructions to kill Ah Sun. She wanted Ah Sun to die so that She er will be the future successor of the Khan.

The ending is a Happy Ending.. look at the MVs... =)

• Like 4

On 4/21/2021 at 8:20 PM, Dominique Lola said:

I thought he shot her because he saw the other guy take his bow and arrow out. And he knew he would shoot to kill. So WSY was probably hoping to shoot her just on her arm to help her escape certain death. 

Could be, though I thought when she asked him, he’s indirectly confessed it’s the pressure and family obligations :idk:

On 4/22/2021 at 5:49 AM, AuroraSky said:

How about they give us AAAAAALLLLLLLL episodes with subs NOW?????  :lol:

I know.  That. made no sense to me at all.  Everyone lives in fear of him because he's a cold-blooded killer but in his fight with Sher, he's all beaten up while Sher doesn't have a scratch.  Did they drug Hao Du before he got into the ring LOL? :mrgreen:

Plot needs you die, you die!:tounge_xd: 

• Like 3

The love letter :

Translation in the comment by CJS :

Letter :  Midnight beside wildwolf hill

MJ :  So much effort only for a date?

AS :  Surely it's important. I'll meet her tonight.  You keep guard here.

Letter :  Note, will not leave until we've seen each other.

AS :  What are you doing?

MJ :  You are only replying this?

AS :  Why not?

MJ :  She's asking you on a date, Sun you, have you ever heard of delivering emotions through air?

AS :  She knows my heart. We don't need it.

MJ :  She knows your heart? So you don't need to write a bit more?

AS :  Then you tell me what should I write?

MJ :  Are you kidding, I even have to teach you this? If you want to tell her something, write it down..  Ok I won't look, go ahead.

AS :  Don't peep

MJ : Ok ok, I won't peep. You write.

Letter:  I miss you

MJ :  You finished writing so fast!  You don't want to write a bit more?

AS :  No need.. Do not peep.

MJ :  Ok ok, I know already.

----------------

And then A Sun is teasing ChangGe for putting on some perfume, while she is getting shy :fullofhearts:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COAOsdMIJiB/?igshid=1qxc3t7bvme4l

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 5

I'm obsessed with how a'sun doesn't want to practice social distancing and keep doing skinship (namely hugging, holding hand while talking) with changge whenever he wants

Just kissing and marry please

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Spoiler: I think from episode 38

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN-TOg_g_zW/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN-UUp5ACfv/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN-U2w1goQc/

Everything he said ... It's a great declaration of love. It was just missing for him to say with all the letters "I love you and I want to marry you"

Spoiler:

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/p/COA6mcWDW07/

Whose body will it be?

I don't think it's from A´Sun, because if it were, I think Chang Ge would be more out of control.

I remember having seen her dressed in this outfit in another trailer, she was with A´Sun, as if they were having a date during the night: 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Saw this extended clip

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4629373173825575/4629373271408902

After being shot by the arrow, Sun was unconscious and lying on the bed. CG fell a sleep on his chest. When sun woke up he gently touched her face, which woke her up. CG started tearing up exclaiming that he finally woke up, she knew he would wake up and that he wouldn't leave her alone in this world. Sun asked her if it's true that this life time she will always be by his side. CG asked sun if had heard everything she told him while he was unconscious. He affirmed and said that the arrow shot was worthed, as he finally gets to hear her true feelings/thoughts about him. She playfully hit his hand and scolded him that he shouldn't say such nonsense and that she was very worried that he would die. He told her that he also thought that he would die but when he heard her calling his name, he had to come back. He said he also heard her saying that she would revenge for him, he was very happy and that the moment he got shot, he didn't think of anything, he just wanted to bring her home.

:love:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, Mila said:

Hide contents

As

this clip on ig somehow makes me worry about the ending. sun keeps saying he wants to bring changge home, for sure it's grassland, but for changge tang is her home:crybaby:

• Like 4

I doubt the eagle scene is the ending. Think that scene is to depict the period when CG and Sun are temporary apart as both CG and Sun are in the grasslands. Likely the period where CG was in Mobei and Sun at Eagle division. 

Based on the previews, we know that Sun eventually will disband the Eagle division. So there is nothing anymore that would  withhold him from being with CG. 

There is also a preview/bts scene where CG is about to introduce Sun to her mother. It's a happy setting and Sun was in Tang attire. So likely that Sun will follow CG and settle in Tang. 

• Like 4