[Drama 2022-2023] Missing: The Other Side 2, 미씽: 그들이 있었다 2

0ly40

9 hours ago, Hannahmiriam said:

I have the same dilemma. Did men dye their hair in those times? I think there weren't even many women who did it. 

I think he is half Korean half American (or England ???), that is the reason he have a foreign name.

• Love 1

Due to real life crowding in of late, have not been able to put my thoughts to words though I am avidly following it still, and having my heart shattered just the same.

The soundtracks released thus far... all of which evoke such sense of melancholy and sadness...

• Love 1

I think the Chairwoman has the most immaculate corporate style in all kdrama series. For her age, she picked autumn colours and tailor-fit cuts.........very different from the  very loud dressing I see in other shows.

I watched ep1 and 2 again:happy2:. I spotted Heo Joon Ho's missing daughter's hairband in the glass showcase of that psychopath's house.:crybaby: The scene was when the detectives arrested the psychopath at his home.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

I honestly would prefer if neither Wook nor the detective is the grandchild. It would be horrible to find out that their friend or fiancé died because of the search for them. It would be good if the grandchild is someone else. Realistically, it would be normal if the grandchild isn’t found just like it seems more than likely that Mr. Jang’s daughter was in fact killed.

Regarding Mr. Jang’s daughter, I’m actually surprised that his daughter could in fact be dead because it’s more realistic than Drama-Land usually plots. In this way it kind of reminds me of a show I used to love called Cold Cases that told the story of the re-investigation into unsolved cases. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@joccu, I don’t think they found a body. However, they found someone else’s DNA on the school bag that was left behind. Currently the crime lab is running a test on the DNA to possibly identify the owner of that DNA. The reason why I believe perhaps there is a possibility that she died is because the serial killer was shown as though he was reminiscing on one of his victims and images of the little girl at the amusement park with her parents were intertwined as though someone was watching her with them. Therefore, it kind of implies that the serial killer may have been involved in the daughter’s disappearance although I don’t know how old he was at the time the child was lost. 

• Like 2

On 10/5/2020 at 9:31 PM, celebrianna said:

@joccu, I don’t think they found a body. However, they found someone else’s DNA on the school bag that was left behind. Currently the crime lab is running a test on the DNA to possibly identify the owner of that DNA. The reason why I believe perhaps there is a possibility that she died is because the serial killer was shown as though he was reminiscing on one of his victims and images of the little girl at the amusement park with her parents were intertwined as though someone was watching her with them. Therefore, it kind of implies that the serial killer may have been involved in the daughter’s disappearance although I don’t know how old he was at the time the child was lost. 

I thought @joccureferred to the fact that she is not in the village. If her body has not been found, she should be in the village. As she is not there, it means that she is not dead (as you assume) or that her dead body has been found (as I gather form @joccu's post. 

• Love 1

29 minutes ago, Hannahmiriam said:

I thought @joccureferred to the fact that she is not in the village. If her body has not been found, she should be in the village. As she is not there, it means that she is not dead (as you assume) or that her dead body has been found (as I gather form @joccu's post. 

Well, if she’s alive, then the serial killer might have information on her. 

• Love 1

Tomorrow is the last episode :criesariver:

My theory about the detective was right he is the grandson.

What if CYN is Mr.Jangs daughter. I know that's a long shot. But maybe she escape the killer. I mean I don't think he forgot where he buried her if he killed her.

Also I still think CYN is still alive. I don't know but maybe that was not her in the suitcase. Maybe there was a switch at the last minute or something.

Also someone has to be found i don't care if its the mama dog at this point. But the wait is driving me crazy.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

If CYN is alive then basically the detective must be the most fortunate person in the story. He gets rich and also get his girl. I’m sorry about all the others that needlessly died including Wook’s best friend.:( I hope at least they find Wook’s mom and the detective and Mr. Jang finds his daughter.

• Like 3

Go Soo Prepares For The Con Of His Life In “Missing: The Other Side”

Go Soo goes undercover for a major con in the upcoming episode of “Missing: The Other Side.”

“Missing: The Other Side” is an OCN drama about a conman (Go Soo) who stumbles across a village inhabited by the souls of the dead who went missing when they were alive. He teams up with a mysterious guardian (Heo Joon Ho) to uncover the village’s dark secrets and put the souls of the missing to rest.

Spoilers

Spoiler

With just two episodes left in its run, Go Soo decided to disguise himself as Jung Young Sook’s grandson in order to find the person behind the serial killer case that began with the will. It is suspected that the killer’s actions are connected to President Jung Young Sook’s companions, Lee Yoon Jae and Park Joong Geun.

In the new stills, Go Soo appears at the official meeting as Jung Young Sook’s grandson. He stands at the podium with a confident gaze, showing his determination to get to the bottom of the truth. Like Robin Hood, Go Soo is a conman who fools the villains on behalf of the common people, but will he be able to find the criminal without awakening suspicion against himself?

A source from the drama stated, “There are just two episodes left in ‘Missing: The Other Side.’ In the upcoming episode, the killer behind the murders of Seo Eun Soo, Moon Yoo Kang, Kang Seung Ho, and Jung Young Sook’s own daughter will be revealed. Go Soo will launch the con of his life in order to find out the truth on behalf of the living and the dead.”

This episode of “Missing: The Other Side” will air on October 10 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

go-soo-missing-the-other-side.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1430737wpp/go-soo-prepares-for-the-con-of-his-life-in-missing-the-other-side

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, brooksmom said:

Who is Kang Seung Ho? Is it the actors name or the character name?  The name is in the spoiler provided by the post above me.:)

All the others are the actors' real names, so I suppose it's the same for Kang Seung Ho, the actor playing Jang Myung Gyu. He is one of the three kids from the old orphanage (along with Yeo Na and Nam Gook).

• Thanks 2

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] Missing: The Other Side, 미씽: 그들이 있었다

Is it just me? In the beginning, I hope every body is found by the final episode. Having arrived at the finale, I just hope it's status quo. No body is found.:byebye2:

Episode 11 is a real wreak. I am sure all of us feel the frustration of the missing daughter. The writer and director have done a fabulous job.

Episode 12 : pls bring out your hankies:cries:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Blizzardistkaputt  I think at least two bodies were found in the finale. Maybe more. They left a couple of scenes making you guess.

Anyway, what kind of ending was that? Will wait for subs and your opinions.

@Blizzardistkaputt yes, I feel the same way too. A sequel would help answer questions or people left  in the village and what was the story of one of the last ones to go. 

A lot of people dropped this drama when it wasn't shown for one week(covid-19). On top of that that were I am this drama is only shown by Viki, and they take days to subb it. By that time, people have lost interest.

For me, this drama lost its' appeal for  3 or so weeks. But I promised myself to see it till the end.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2020 at 8:26 AM, bohyunlovers said:

I do think of this possible as well. Looks like HyunMi really misses her son that is no way if Wook isn't hers :/

Ha ha ha. We can give ourselves a pat on the back.:doggie:

Funny. They have shown the pendant upteen times and I didn't notice it.

Spoiler

Very tragic for the detective...both fiancee and mum murdered by the same person. I believe both grandma and grandson chose not to announce their relationship?

Spoiler

The Thomas in this drama was finally uncovered in the cave. Unfortunately the real independence fighter Thomas Ahn was never found:rip:.

Only five pages in this thread.....so few people watching???

.....anyway,

I WANNA a sequel.....:GN1:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Today was the finale episode. I still have to watch the finale with subs but this drama was in some way really sad. I don´t think i have cried this much in k-dramas in awhile. :bawling:

i really loved this. Even thought it was sad.!  :wub: :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1