[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kekek.. .there were part of this episode that were highly satisfying. tae woo getting up early in the morning for the sole purpose of being financially independent so that he can get married to whoever he wishes -- hahahahha.. eun ha's exasperation was fun to watch. liked that seon joong is not coming back to run pizza with him and is considering different dreams like opening up her own franchise salon. this mean eun ha or eun joo can't threaten to kick her out or harm the business. since the business is now solely run by tae woo, this has become a kind of test for himself to show off his capabilities and he is totally not backing down...

since they haven't shown what happened to secretary ha -- we can assume that he will pop back later? what do chingus think? the chairman pushing pil jeong is so going to blow up on his face -- he obviously has no idea how far attached seok joon is and so this kind of 'come home' business is hardly going to work. seok joon will only take interference up to a certain point out of respect but then is going to push through with pil jeong anyway...

@heartslined ~ was laughing at the preview and the shock of seok hwan. I do think that it is him who is infertile and it makes sense. min ho was born 14 years ago. so it can be a situation that in 14 years, his fertility level came down. or it could be a case where he always had low fertility but min ho was a kind of fluke. so any number of possibilites. but given seok hwan's pride, this means that he and cruella are now going to wonder what happened to that kid from long ago... the drama is getting better and more interesting!

Yup agreed @heartslined I think so too  EJ bribed the doctor to fake SH report to cover her own past. She thinks she is so clever.  In her world almost everyone is bribable if the price is right. She managed to bribe scrooge to bad mouthed PJ even tho they have just met.   I hope that nasty man goes bankrupt!

Even PJ was willing to lie for EJ in return for a favor. 

I think EJ is planning to make a fool of PJ at the home shopping event. She gonna fake a mishap and instruct PJ to take over. Putting PJ on the spot.  But we know PJ will do well. 

Wow MinHo got to meet dad and grandma. The boy has guts. 

And good job Tae Woo. He is no mama's  boy. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, mizkorea said:

That's also in my mind that EJ bribe the doctor to fake the result of SH fertility, Where in the world will EJ get the funds/money in bribing the doctor and the Old dirty Grandpa. Or maybe EJ and the doctor are friends she had something on her so she blackmail her . Its time for SH to get suspicious of EJ . He should go to see another doctor if he is smart enough. But i think EJ will be the first one to discover Minho is SH son and she will do someting to harm him

I really don't get it why PJ still helped and feel sorry for EJ after what she have done to her she should bite or fire back at EJ. Sometimes People too kind annoys me it makes them stupid.

MInho :thumbsup:. but any possibilities that he and Minji will run away to give way to her mom to marry SJ? But PJ will surely give up SJ , to PJ her kids is her Life :smile:. I think The uncle of EJ will play a big part in PJ and SJ break up. PJ might use him/ask his help. I really hope that PJ's father is from a rich family. SJ and PJ lost contact for a while and then she is back with a BANG! A CEO of a big company that LYNX been trying to have contract /business with :cutekitty:. Then they have to get thru her ..........is my imagination going somewhere.

BTW can anybody please tell the Directornim that SJ and PJ need some skinship they are lovers :heart: bot friends. Their affection to each other is kinda boring :weary: all talk talk and talk.. we want kisses and hugs :headbang:

1 hour ago, kiefshi1056 said:

That's also in my mind that EJ bribe the doctor to fake the result of SH fertility, Where in the world will EJ get the funds/money in bribing the doctor and the Old dirty Grandpa. Or maybe EJ and the doctor are friends she had something on her so she blackmail her . Its time for SH to get suspicious of EJ . He should go to see another doctor if he is smart enough. But i think EJ will be the first one to discover Minho is SH son and she will do someting to harm him

I really don't get it why PJ still helped and feel sorry for EJ after what she have done to her she should bite or fire back at EJ. Sometimes People too kind annoys me it makes them stupid.

MInho :thumbsup:. but any possibilities that he and Minji will run away to give way to her mom to marry SJ? But PJ will surely give up SJ , to PJ her kids is her Life :smile:. I think The uncle of EJ will play a big part in PJ and SJ break up. PJ might use him/ask his help. I really hope that PJ's father is from a rich family. SJ and PJ lost contact for a while and then she is back with a BANG! A CEO of a big company that LYNX been trying to have contract /business with . Then they have to get thru her ..........is my imagination going somewhere.

BTW can anybody please tell the Directornim that SJ and PJ need some skinship they are lovers :heart: bot friends. Their affection to each other is kinda boring :weary: all talk talk and talk.. we want kisses and hugs

@kiefshi1056I agree SJ and PJ seem more like friends wo/ benefits. It's not like they don't have chemistry,  When they are together you can feel the love in their eyes and through the screen. EJs Uncle annoys me he's no better than Mr Salty (The Chairman) , He looks down on SJ just like Mr Salty looks down on PJ. These are two adults who love each other and the kids adore them. Some people need to clean up their own backyards before they meddle in other people's business. 

Mr booger. Oh I hate when in kdramas parents mettle they children love life. 

Minho meeting is family. He's not going to like his family when everything come to light.  

So SH is going to be infertile. Good for EJ. She's not going to get an heir. Karma!! 

Ha has be alive. 

2 hours ago, joccu said:

Mr booger. Oh I hate when in kdramas parents mettle they children love life. 

Minho meeting is family. He's not going to like his family when everything come to light.  

So SH is going to be infertile. Good for EJ. She's not going to get an heir. Karma!! 

Ha has be alive. 

And the funny thing is, the children are too old for parents to mingle their love life. :confused:

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)

All chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!

We have chosen three sageuks:

1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

2) Empress Ki (with Ji Chang Wook)

3) The Moon Embracing the Sun (with Kim Soo Hyun)

All three dramas were big hits back in the day, some even achieving over 40% viewership ratings!

You can join one of the re-watch parties or all of them! It doesn't matter if you have already seen the drama or it's your first time. Everyone is welcome to join!

:piggydance:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon & @Lmangla

Bwahaha... That preview had me chuckling. When I posted saying wouldn't it be funny if he only had just have one shot in his barrel and now he's all spent I honestly didn't think they'd go that route. It could still be the Vixen fudging results route but I get the feeling the writer will go for irony after all they've done to get rid of that kid. The problem now is that SH's ego will make him disclose the fact that he's already fathered a child and we know Vixen having that info is no good.  Add that to the timing now of sis urging Pil Jeong to reveal Min Ho's not her kid and we can see where this is heading. Min Ho birth being talked about means now someone will overhear something or casually let it slip out without realising they giving an enemy intel (I can so see the Dr finding out and then it slipping out while he's arguing with his sister or even his daughter casually mentioning over a meal). Urgh either way poor Min Ho is now in danger as they'll be searching for him to either get rid of him but the more like scenario is to find him taking under their wings so the can use him and mould him into a future heir and puppet. I guess they'll feel having and heir is better than no heir at all and they'll ham it up so chairman will forgive and not disown SH for the out of wedlock kid which is what they were scared of. On the other hand  lets play devils advocate here what if they feel having an heir is extremely important and that the chairman will stick to his word about disowning SH and so then they decide to get rid of the chairman. Of course  all of this isn't gonna be easy what ever they do as Min Ho is already an opinionated teenager whose memories they can't just erase to turn him into their puppet.

One way this can play out is if all his bio family all die or end up in jail and then with their new fund chaebol power PJ and SJ make SH sign over his parental rights. Or they could use Min Ho to redeem the chairman and once he finds out about all Cruella and SH's deeds and they head to jail, he'll realise Pil Jeong's is the only family his grandson knows and put his happiness first which he won't mind doing if SJ is helping raise his grandkid. SJ isn't gonna give up on PJ even if tries to...he will give it all up and chairman knows this he's gonna have to pick his battles he's got a big one looming with Cruella and Dumbo (hopefully they take him down with them:phew:).

Wondering how it will work legally. Surely when they gave up the kid first time round papers were signed? But then again they probably wouldn't have wanted to leave a trail so maybe not. Guessing Cruella's crew will just feint ignorance and claim they didn't know he existed after all the secretary is dead. Here is were all of receipts that Secretary Ha will return to reveal will be important. Once all is revealed Suk Hwan will get some jail time and as the patriarchal line is given so much importance then gramps will ended being Min Ho's legal guardian (urgh we won't get ride of him they'll redeem him<_<). Both SJ and Min Ho won't quietly give up Pil Jeong so chairman will have no choice but to relent (or risk having no family at all) and by that time anways Pil Jeong will have"proven herself" and he too will be liking her, secretly of course,  so win win. 

Dang I'm babbling.....apologies :heart1:. Anyhoos this week should be good. Roll on tomorrow!

Spoiler

The Gynecologist fudged the results as expected. Idiot (presumably-based on no subtitles) SH got drunk again and likely hinted to have a child out of wedlock.

Monday's episode looks like it will be worth watching when it is subbed at 3 am this morning, especially the last 2 minute.

EDIT: I assumed wrong. I still believe there was some tampering

I See Karma is finally making her rounds. She's a bit tardy but I forgive her , It was long over due and worth the wait. I have to Admit Minho has guts . If  I would have done something like that , I wouldn't have been able to sit down for weeks. Did you see how he's putting Vixen in her place already lol . I couldnt stop laughing at SHs reaction when he found  out he was infertile, It was like someone stole his virginity lol. Mr Salty  said he would consider excepting PJ . But just like the other snakes in that house he can backstab SJ at any given time.

Back at SJs real home I was happy when he said he would marry her even without Mr Saltys approval . It touch my heart to see them sitting around the table like a family. Min Ji sealed SJs heart with her little fingers , I hope your a Man of your word , Unlike Mr salty who doesn't know which way is up. I was also glad to see SJ tell EJs uncle thanks for the concern but this ain't none of your business.

My favorite scene is the home shopping scene .EJ fell flat on her face. PJ got up on stage and totally brought the house down .

both the reactions of seok hwan and cruella were amusing @dolorisbrady; can't wait for eun joo to find out why both of them were hilariously like the hospital test is wrong! seok hwan can't believe that he got infertile later. ha! he is now going to search for the kid he abandoned just to prove his manhood... the preview for the next ep looked interesting. so will the family find out that secretary park was her husband now? will seok joon break up with her out of guilt when he finds out? will be interesting to see how it turns out...

25 minutes ago, Blizzardistkaputt said:

I wonder how often Jumbak goes to the coiffeur, always so immaculate on the screen.....he is the reason i started watching this drama and the other puppy in Unbelievable Inheritance.

jumbak looks like a dog that is really well cared for!

tenor.gif?itemid=5632048

Boi Karma time. Slowly slowly but the chickens are starting to come home to roost. @Blizzardistkaputt I hoping for early onset menopause for a double whammy :naughty: !

Urgh this ..... man he's gonna do his damnedest to try tear her down whilst smiling and acting like he trying to be accommodating. Pil Jeong best not try to keep anything to herself and share everything with SJ. Hhmm as no one was ever arrested for the husbands death EJ and Cruella will use it to imply PJ dating her husband's killer and therefore has no shame and will do anything for money  etc etc. Unfortunately @Lmangla I think you're right. On top of SJ feelings, Pil Jeong will feel guilty as if she betrayed her shitty husband and more importantly that she's betrayed her kids for falling for someone that may have killed their dad. They'll break up for a little bit until the misunderstanding is cleared up and for that Snakey Ha must return.

Archived