[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

I'm angry and and confused at the Chairman . Did he not say to SJs Mom that he would approve any woman SJ decides to be with, Him of all people should know how it feels to come from humble beginnings.  He knows what SJs mom went through when her father didn't approve of their marriage,  So what if PJ is a single with two kids .

They adore him and PJ and SJ love each other. Also I was thinking I dont think we have seen the last of SJs ex and PJs Blind date the business man.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/4/2020 at 12:01 AM, yamiyugi said:

Now let’s move on to Vixen’s Ex showing up. What is amusing in all of this is the fact that she was the one that initially threatened him that once his political career would start she would be the one showing up and ruining it by exposing their past. Instead he is the one that showed up first.

watching the ex makes it clear that he is the male version of eun joo. she is petty and jealous of pil jeong for reasons that make no sense and went out of her way to cause misery to pil jeong. why? for the simple reason that she was unhappy herself. this ex thinks just like eun joo -- how dare she be married and well off when I am struggling? how dare be doing well financially when I lost the election? how dare she be married when I am divorced. same exact thinking as eun joo. he claims that he is the true of love of eun joo -- he actually may be spot on. she is bound to feel truly comfortable with someone who is just like her.... and he is smart -- he pegged that she married seok hwan just for money....  so while seok hwan is currently satisfied with the lie pil jeong last, this is hardly the last of this ex. pass the popcorn! 

I don't know if the move by the writer to have PJ lie to get his job back was a good one. It seems plot driven and EJ needed her comeuppance. They could have wrote another way for SJ to get his job back. 

If the writer keeps allowing EJ to get away with things until the last episode then....ugh

Just now, foreverempress said:

I don't know if the move by the writer to have PJ lie to get his job back was a good one. It seems plot driven in EJ needed her comeuppance. They could wrote another way for SJ to get his job back. 

If the writer keeps allowing EJ to get away with things until the last episode then....ugh

yes, probably til the last episode then will be forgiven and live happily ever after with SH, they often do that. I dont want that kind of ending i want PJ and SJ get all the revenge, specially EJ and Cruella get the Karma they deserve. Also EJ mom get kick out from school and will not be able to get job to any school

As for the chairman for not wanting PJ and SJ together is kinda odd, PJ has been good to SJ and mom. also SJ is already in his mid 30s :confused:

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

watching the ex makes it clear that he is the male version of eun joo. she is petty and jealous of pil jeong for reasons that make no sense and went out of her way to cause misery to pil jeong. why? for the simple reason that she was unhappy herself. this ex thinks just like eun joo -- how dare she be married and well off when I am struggling? how dare be doing well financially when I lost the election? how dare she be married when I am divorced. same exact thinking as eun joo. he claims that he is the true of love of eun joo -- he actually may be spot on. she is bound to feel truly comfortable with someone who is just like her.... and he is smart -- he pegged that she married seok hwan just for money....  so while seok hwan is currently satisfied with the lie pil jeong last, this is hardly the last of this ex. pass the popcorn! 

@Lmangla that's for sure!  SJs ex I'm pretty sure was not thrilled that SJ refused to marry her. Then there's PJ blind date the business man, He told her she would regret her decision not to marry him. It's going to get real interesting.

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I didn't really feel comfortable with pil jeong helping out eun joo but I liked how pil jeong was so tough and basically could care less about eun joo. when eun joo said she is not in a position to convince her husband or mother-in-law, I loved how pil jeong was like "so?" and her finally parting shot was awesome -- if eun joo back tracks, then pil jeong will open her mouth. slap!!! so while pil jeong should have just stayed put, at least she wasn't willing to get used unless she got something in return. the power dynamic has really shifted... and snakey ha looked so mad while talking to seok hwan. cruella and seok hwan are going to try peg everything on him but he looks smarter than the both of them together...

I wished as well that PJ had told SH the truth but I knew she would not and she would use this to get SJ back into the company. PJ could see he missed working so she did what she could to help him. EJ never thought she would have a moment again where she would need PJ's help. What surprised her the most is that she did not just get to use PJ because of her nice nature PJ put one over on her and asked for something in return. Now she is in a place that will crumble under her feet due to her lies if she does not comply with what PJ asked for. The moment she tries to turn back and not fulfill her promise is when her world is blown up. EJ will live on pins and needles for a bit. 

What she does not get is the clock is already ticking for her. Once she goes to the hospital and is told she either can't have children or has a hard time having children she is on borrowed time. I predict she will most likely lie to SH that all is well and in turn his mother. When there is no movement for a child Cruella will go to see the doctor and find out her history of having been pregnant before. This means EJ lied to them about not having another man and SH will end up hearing about it and realizing he was lied to. Once that past is displayed she will end up living in h e l l for a bit  as they will want her gone before she digs and finds out about the murder. Once she has that handle they won't be able to get rid of EJ for the time being. 

SH is such an verbally abusive jerk. He feels entitled and superior. There is no doubt that EJ will end up digging up that Minion is behind the video later and they will try to push it all on him. Their flaw is they have no idea who Minion is. (I too wonder what is his background. How did he live when adopted. He seemed to be on a time limit for being in the country so with his sister gone he is now trying to help his nephew.) I bet minion has a lot of evidence of their deeds in his hands and it will be interesting to see how he makes them squirm for a bit.

2 hours ago, dolorisbrady said:

I'm angry and and confused at the Chairman . Did he not say to SJs Mom that he would approve any woman SJ decides to be with, Him of all people should know how it feels to come from humble beginnings.  He knows what SJs mom went through when her father didn't approve of their marriage,  So what if PJ is a single with two kids .

They adore him and PJ and SJ love each other. Also I was thinking I dont think we have seen the last of SJs ex and PJs Blind date the business man.

I was highly dissatisfied with the Chairman and his high handedness to PJ. Who in the heck does he think he is. Things blew up because of him and his lies. He has not done one good thing for SJ besides take him in and then its a bit of a touch and go considering SJ was left to a woman who hated his guts. I don't think the Chairman will see the light until he is kicked out of the company or has a heart attack and the only people willing to endure him is SJ with PJ and her kids and sister. Only then will he be able to change his thoughts and take PJ as someone who is caring and very capable.

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

My thoughts exactly. He is the male version of EJ. I do not believe we have seen the last of him either. If for nothing else he will want to gloat to SH when he realizes the man spoke the truth. SH may look for him again to verify.Once that happens the guy would be happy to laugh in SH's face.

19 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

What surprised her the most is that she did not just get to use PJ because of her nice nature PJ put one over on her and asked for something in return.

I found it really interesting that eun joo used the woman card but pil jeong didn't even bat an eye lid. instead her response was a grand shrug. she could care less if eun joo fell into the gutter. felt like clapping. kind of fun to see a female lead like that.

19 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

My thoughts exactly. He is the male version of EJ. I do not believe we have seen the last of him either. If for nothing else he will want to gloat to SH when he realizes the man spoke the truth. SH may look for him again to verify.Once that happens the guy would be happy to laugh in SH's face.

like you said, seok hwan is a verbally abusive jerk. so given how seok hwan is, am looking forward to having this guy laugh in seok hwan's face. actually won't be surprised if eun joo turns to her ex and have an affair as he really is the love of her life....

56 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

yes, probably til the last episode then will be forgiven and live happily ever after with SH, they often do that.

this is one drama where I really don't think this will happen. the writer seems to like having a bit of realism and so you have some surprisingly natural reactions. also seok hwan and cruella both committed a crime -- murder of secretary park, framing of seok joon. this isn't something that can be covered up by forgiving. they will face the courts and prison for that. also, there is whole abandonment of min ho. so yea, I don't see these 2 sides reconciling like it would happen in other dramas...

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I found it really interesting that eun joo used the woman card but pil jeong didn't even bat an eye lid. instead her response was a grand shrug. she could care less if eun joo fell into the gutter. felt like clapping. kind of fun to see a female lead like that.

This just shows how self centered and arrogant she is. When she was holding all the cards she never thought about what would happen to PJ if she lost her job and had a reputation of taking bribes or as a thief. When told about her husbands death right before that EJ said she will find something else.(But how could PJ do that when EJ has ruined her reputation and no one would want to hire a teacher with a stinky rep.)  EJ only gave a slight pause to hear that PJ's husband had died. But there was a slight smirk at PJ's misfortune. EJ looks down on PJ so she would never think that she would have to come to someone she hates to get a favor.  EJ lives to make PJ's life miserable. We saw this again when she was taunting her about SJ and loosing her teaching position. Gloating that she intentionally took over the foundation so she could fire PJ. Now she wants to play the woman card when she herself said to PJ that she is the reason that her husband died? Where was the woman sympathy when PJ was having a hard time or the compassion , understanding or sympathy to PJ when PJ was trying to remarry? Even after asking she hates it but she  knows if she does not help PJ then her marriage is over and she has schemed too hard to be seen as the liar she is. I think she finally got that PJ could care less about what happens to her as they are not friends as EJ was proud to say on more than one occasion.  

It's always a different story when their lives are on the line. Once she got away with this EJ would have went back to her old nasty ways. She never expected to have PJ react the way she did and she does not fully understand that PJ is this way because of her and what she has done and said to her. That is why when her past comes out she will first think of PJ as the one who let it out instead of people being smart enough to figure out her lies on their own. 

like you said, seok hwan is a verbally abusive jerk. so given how seok hwan is, am looking forward to having this guy laugh in seok hwan's face. actually won't be surprised if eun joo turns to her ex and have an affair as he really is the love of her life....

I can see this too. With SH ignoring her after her past comes out she would certainly be the type to end up in this guys bed once again. EJ is a spiteful woman and she would be super angry at SH ignoring her and going out to be with other women even if she has been caught in lies. I can see her needing solace and ended up drinking with this guy only to have him get her in bed again. 

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

this is one drama where I really don't think this will happen. the writer seems to like having a bit of realism and so you have some surprisingly natural reactions. also seok hwan and cruella both committed a crime -- murder of secretary park, framing of seok joon. this isn't something that can be covered up by forgiving. they will face the courts and prison for that. also, there is whole abandonment of min ho. so yea, I don't see these 2 sides reconciling like it would happen in other dramas...

I can't see them having a kumbaya moment until after SH has served his time and Cruella realizes true loss at some point and realizes how wrong she was and apologizes as well. At most I can see her quietly waiting for her son to come out of jail if she has not gone in as well.  It will be a bit reluctantly but I can see them allowing MH to know his father and grandmother only if they have truly changed and repented. 

Just watched episode 69 and now I repent regarding the compliments I gave the writer. She insists on making PJ fall for the okey doke every time while EJ rides high. Basically, this is a repeat or regression back to the first month of the show. The smugness of EJ and her nasty mother...ugh. Episode preview for 70 is not much better. I will begin my one week hiatus from the show starting now. Every week they make PJ an idiot, I will take that week off as well.

:facepalm:

3 hours ago, foreverempress said:

Just watched episode 69 and now I repent regarding the compliments I gave the writer. She insists on making PJ fall for the okey doke every time while EJ rides high. Basically, this is a repeat or regression back to the first month of the show. The smugness of EJ and her nasty mother...ugh. Episode preview for 70 is not much better. I will begin my one week hiatus from the show starting now. Every week they make PJ an idiot, I will take that week off as well.

It did matter what she did the result would have been the same the only stupid person  here is EJ at this point. So many people still no her past but she continues to act this way she has to be one of the dumber characters I seen.

EJ problems going to get worse and worse and she going to be all along with very few allies.    

On 8/6/2020 at 1:17 AM, dramaninja said:

It did matter what she did the result would have been the same the only stupid person  here is EJ at this point. So many people still no her past but she continues to act this way she has to be one of the dumber characters I seen.

EJ problems going to get worse and worse and she going to be all along with very few allies.    

Hold on a second, my cats are having a cat fight; they are rolling all over the carpet. It is quite entertaining. :shaq:  :isannoyed:

I hear your point, I understand your point, respect your point, and I agree with what you're saying about EJ. However, I think PJ has underestimated EJ way too long and she should have played her cards closer to her chest. In tv fake reality, I agree with you that EJ is stupid, but the writer somehow have her come out on top in spite of everything that comes her way. Now it looks like SJ wants PJ to work as an intern at the company as intern? All that is going to do is bring her more pain and torture from the wolves. If Justice was Swift, her principal would have been outed as EJ's mom and blasted it publicly for using her position of power 2 take vengeance out for her daughter and herself.  Seriously, did the X go away that soon? This is what I'm saying.

One of my critiques of this writer is that it seems that he is a bit heavy-handed and even when it comes to weighing the scales with the antagonist and the protagonist.  SJ knows he's adopted, but still does not known his adopted mother set him up for murder. When writers do this, in my opinion, because I'm by no means an expert, they try to make one big gigantic reveal concerning all the villains similar to what happened last week and yet no major punishment. Heck. They will likely kill the Chairman off before any of these Scoundrels get truly exposed and have some punishment. If they are exposed, the chairman will die of a heart attack due to the exposure and they still will be covered.

This writer will find a way for the Motley Crue to get away with it again and for Seccretary Ha to take all the blame. Maybe they'll pay for their crimes during the last week will that quietly get away with murder but get dismissed from the company.  I think I'm just detecting a pattern of how I think things may go. It would one thing if the Motley Crue was suspended from the company for a month or two before they get their major comeuppance, but no. Even after all the evil Dead's was exposed, they still have their job, EJ is still pretending to be a non gold digger, and they have not suffered any true losses. By the time they pay actual consequences, EJ would have faked her pregnancy, and paid the black market for a baby that's not hers with a fake DNA test match to cover for her likely infertility. 

If the writing was more balanced, PJ would not have been used as the stupid foil to EJ. She would have stayed out of it and let the chips fall where they may. That way, SJ can realize how truly stupid he is and how he's stuck with her. Now he sees this woman as someone who can truly Do no harm.  PJ is not new to this, and in my view although she was trying to do something for the man she loves, she should have known better and so should have the writer. What's the point of having big reveals if the villains don't get even short-term comeuppance, but your protagonist live with the longer consequences?

I hope I'm wrong, I'm only 40% confident that I'm right, but at this moment I am truly venting. The show is still better than the other dramas I'm watching right now (Bok Hee from My Perfect Life has officially been nominated as the most stupidest while being kind and caring Female lead) but but I'm still doing a week-to-week evaluation of how much torture I want to watch...Lol

:Please:

Ej reason to get PJ to fired it that she doesn´t have to see her again!!  How that´´s a reason? and how many times she actually sees her? She is going to regret her decision. PJ is going to work in LX. there she´s going see PJ more often than the school.

I just watch the current episode.  I must say there are alot of people who are going to be eating crow before this is over. Number one is the Chairman he thinks because SJ is back in the company,  And he still thinks of SJ as his son he can control his entire life , Including who he marries. Like SJ told Vixen in so many words clean up your own back yard . Stay the hell out of mine , mind your business.  The doctor now thinks he a has opening,  Now that he sees the chairman doesn't approve of SJ and PJ. Hes asking for some real heartbreak.

Number two is EJs Mom all her plotting and scheming with EJ is going to blow up in her face and I hope its soon I can't wait. Then There is Tae Woo  and SJ , I have never Seen a mother who could control her son's hormones,  The heart wants what it wants . Once he finds what his mother is doing to SJ all hell is going to break loose. Don't let PJ get wind of it she will drag her up and down SK till shes bald lol.

Number three Cruella and SH honestly folks I was laughing so hard when they saw that murder video , The looks on their faces was priceless lol. They are the worlds stupidest criminals I ever seen , Mr Ha is playing them like a cello.

Last but not certainly not least Vixen I have a feeling her days of being smug are numbered.  We have not seen the last of the Ex, the question  will certainly pop up about visiting the GYN doctor. Then there is PJ getting hired at the company . So many episodes to go and so much drama yet to be unfolded. :popcornjackson:

Bwahaha yes within and the ticking time bomb right up in her face let her walk on eggs shells everyday. Can't wait for the day Pil Jung greats everyone on her first day EJ's eyes will pop out her head. The delusion of her and her mom sitting wondering why PJ's family always messing with their family. :crazymad:

Chairman just got back his beloved son only to end up pushing him away. He too will start being nasty to PJ especially if she gets the internship. It'll be a competition between all the nasty crew to see who can make her "know her place." I can also see chairman siding with them when Min Ho's birth secret is reveal. Can't have him being raised by peasants now can we. tenor.gif

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Seems PJ is working with SJ now, and EJ maybe pregnant or cant be or something I dont know.  Its cool to see how much SJ uncle is protecting him.

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/mom-has-an-affair-e70.html

i Think EJ will not be able to conceive this time because of her miscarriage before remember she went straight home didn't do Dilation and Curettage but she might do a fake pregnancy to make blame to PJ. I dont get it why SH didn't look for his Son minho doesn't he knew PJ was TS wife? BTW PJ is getting prettier and slimmer as the drama goes :wub: hated her hair and the way she dress before :) but PDnim can u make SJ and PJ more sweeter their relationship lack of cuddle and kiss doesnt look like lovers.

Can't wait to see what will EJ's nasty mom do if she found out about her daughter being a mistress and had miscarriage.

Like in the other drama Mr. Ha will surely be caught by cruella or EJ (just to drag the story)

EJ uncle does like PJ i think there will be scanario of a fake relationship beween him and PJ to make SJ let go of her because the chairman doesnt wnat a widow for SJ, by way of helping SJ to stay where he is, she will make a sacrifice :)

Archived