[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, monalisa said:

SH cant do anything without his mother. Maybe he'd kill himself and his mother would go insane without her precious 'toy'.

Sadly what you said is right. Cruella never taught her son to be his own man. All he ever does is follow her orders. I don’t think he has ever thought for himself.  But I don’t think SH will kill him self because he is a COWARD. 

:joy:  Omg That was the best back from the dead entrance I ever saw It was epic!. 

The look on the faces of Cruella and her crew of clowns was priceless.   I couldn't help but repeat that scene of Snakey eyes coming up from behind delivering the final to the 3stooges.  Now there's nowhere to run or hide  its payback time!. I don't feel any pity for any of them , Through out they thought they were above everyone and couldn't be caught.  It's going to be oh so satisfying to see Cruella and crew carted off to jail . Tomorrow is the last episode , I hope they show a small time skip and happy times with the families. Who knows hopefully the good doctor will be dating or married to PJs friend.

The highlight of the evening for me was seeing EJ in handcuffs. Only Dumbo is still free, wallowing in pity. One thing about these villains is that they don’t have any conscience. They’re defiant to the end shouting and sneering at people. @UnniSarah @tas82 @Lmangla @dolorisbrady I’m just glad that the paper company was found and hopefully EJ also rots in prison. 

I don’t know if the last episode will be satisfying to me but I hope it’s satisfying to most people. I saw the preview for it and at least Cruella and EJ are wearing matching jumpsuits.

2 hours ago, celebrianna said:

The highlight of the evening for me was seeing EJ in handcuffs. Only Dumbo is still free, wallowing in pity. One thing about these villains is that they don’t have any conscience. They’re defiant to the end shouting and sneering at people. @UnniSarah @tas82 @Lmangla @dolorisbrady I’m just glad that the paper company was found and hopefully EJ also rots in prison. 

I don’t know if the last episode will be satisfying to me but I hope it’s satisfying to most people. I saw the preview for it and at least Cruella and EJ are wearing matching jumpsuits.

Thank you for the spoilers @celebrianna < - -  I agree with you . They are never wrong . Fro the preview for today episode was truly a highlight. She only  WANTED TO PROTECT HER SON!!. I was like. WHAT !

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2973n3i3k42138cbhlym

All her acts wasn’t for self defense but for greed. She acted like her company was the BOMB!!! 

SH was raised to want everything his brother wanted. He was taught to hate his brother even though time time again SJ has always cared for him. smh smh 

@celebrianna he was also raised with no conscious . 
EJ was raised without a conscious because her mom had a nasty side too. She was also selfish and considered herself as a someone who is better than average people. Never taught her daughter the value of hard work.  As a young age, she was never disciplined so of course she will believe she need to be paid for marrying SH. 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2929q73z1yyz812cbu35

53 minutes ago, joccu said:

SH going to take the blame for EJ crime. I honestly don´t know what to say. 

yea same here; if eun joo gets off free, that will be a terrible ending. he knows very well that she married him only for his background and was going to dump him now that he can't be chairman... she is even smirking at pil jeong as she gets arrested. this woman, rolling my eyes... @brooksmom ~ it would be good if seok joon and pil jeong did something to show seok hwan had nothing to do with it but these two are such passive characters. this crime wouldn't have been solved if it wasn't for secretary Ha.... so not sure what to say...

was rolling my eyes at cruella and seok hwan still blaming others and arguing they are justified. cruella's justification is over the top -- does she think she should mother of the year award for her actions? shaking my head... and seok hwan still blaming seok joon for ruining their lives. at least his anger with his dad is justified -- those two had such a toxic marriage and created a really dysfunctional family. chairman is also to blame for part of the mess. at least seok joon and pil jeong got a proper heartfelt apology from one person in this mess - secretary Ha. he really had a jason bourne kind of journey with getting run over, thrown into the sea and then coming back and then turning himself into the police station...

1 hour ago, joccu said:

SH going to take the blame for EJ crime. I honestly don´t know what to say. 

If the police do their job properly and arrest the man who she worked with, she will still end up in jail. Perhaps Cruella will provide the evidence. She has nothing to lose now. This writer better not let EJ get off. 

By the way, I don’t know about EJ’s actress acting. She always wear the same expressions.

44 minutes ago, monalisa said:

SH's mother will not allow her son to take the blame for EJ's crime. She'd would want him to still stay in the company to protect his inheritance.

That would be the only reason to clear her son’s name. I am starting to think Cruella’s love for her son is delusional. I don’t think she loves her son but her greed is what is important.  

Question why does everyone think SH will take the fall for EJ?? Why would he do that when she was stealing money without him knowing about it??  @joccu

@Lmangla @celebrianna

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

That would be the only reason to clear her son’s name. I am starting to think Cruella’s love for her son is delusional. I don’t think she loves her son but her greed is what is important.  

Question why does everyone think SH will take the fall for EJ?? Why would he do that when she was stealing money without him knowing about it??  @joccu

@Lmangla @celebrianna

If he takes the fall for her he’s stupid. However, the guy she worked with to embezzle the funds should be able to testify that SH didn’t know. I think in their conversation she always admonished him not to leave any trail for a Cruella and anyone else to find out. 

@Lmangla, I don’t blame SH’s misfortune on his father. The way I see it, people who raised their kids well can still have a child who turn out to be a bad apple and the parents are left wondering what they did wrong. Then there are the parents who were the worse and their kids somehow still turn out right. Not to mention SH is a grown man. He has lived too long in the world now for him to fall back on blaming his parents. If he was a better person he would not have fallen for his mother’s goal of having him hate his brother especially when he actually interacted with the brother and he was friendly. Even if the father showed favoritism, it’s no excuse for making wrong choices that most people who know right from wrong wouldn’t do. How easily they talk about beating up people? It’s like they have no sense of morality whatsoever. Killing a man is no small matter. Beating up a person to the point of death or serious injury is also no small matter. These people are detestable! Each of them need to bear their own sin and not blame their “premeditated” actions of violating morality on other people. 

Whoop whoop! I cackled when the Banshee fainted when she heard that EJ has been arrested. It was mint!  Here's hoping she reflects and quit school life cause she ain't fit to be round people's kids. Got so much pleasure from seeing EJ in cuffs. @celebrianna its that one scold face, seeing  it over and oh very again made it seem like she lacked depth in her expressions. Goes to show she got way too much screen time. To the very end EJ refuse s to recognize her faults and that's her undoing. Her bring up divorce so easily to SH, plus MH's influence of SH added to some hard truths he'll face once he goes back means there's not a cat's chance in hell he's gonna cover for EJ. As a matter of fact by the time he's done spilling his guts to the popo I don't think embezzlement will be EJ's only charge.

It's great the chairman feels the weight on his conscience for his contribution to the whole sorry situation. Cruella is several pennies short of a pound. She needs medicating if she honestly thinks she's done the best by Dumbo. 

Loved how Secretary Ha did his thing. He was like I've made my peace we all going down together b****es. He willing to pay the piper and so must they. tenor.gif?itemid=15605113

As for the preview when the chairman ask SJ when he's getting married and he was like well actually... he better be saying well actually we already went to the gu office and register our marriage. Well that or st the most this weekend... Any other response is unacceptable! 

7 hours ago, tas82 said:

Whoop whoop! I cackled when the Banshee fainted when she heard that EJ has been arrested. It was mint!  Here's hoping she reflects and quit school life cause she ain't fit to be round people's kids. Got so much pleasure from seeing EJ in cuffs. @celebrianna its that one scold face, seeing  it over and oh very again made it seem like she lacked depth in her expressions. Goes to show she got way too much screen time. To the very end EJ refuse s to recognize her faults and that's her undoing. Her bring up divorce so easily to SH, plus MH's influence of SH added to some hard truths he'll face once he goes back means there's not a cat's chance in hell he's gonna cover for EJ. As a matter of fact by the time he's done spilling his guts to the popo I don't think embezzlement will be EJ's only charge.

It's great the chairman feels the weight on his conscience for his contribution to the whole sorry situation. Cruella is several pennies short of a pound. She needs medicating if she honestly thinks she's done the best by Dumbo. 

Loved how Secretary Ha did his thing. He was like I've made my peace we all going down together richardsimmons. He willing to pay the piper and so must they.

As for the preview when the chairman ask SJ when he's getting married and he was like well actually... he better be saying well actually we already went to the gu office and register our marriage. Well that or st the most this weekend... Any other response is unacceptable! 

@tas82I agree with you to go through 120 + episodes of  fighting like cats and dogs , And forming a bond with MJ and MH , reuniting with Leon. Falling in love and breaking up and getting back together. SJ Having to deal with his twisted family .PJ having to deal with EJ  and her Madness . It all Started with the kind gesture of a handkerchief,  When they both had hit rock bottom in their lives. To have it end without a happy ending for SJ and PJ is Unfair.

Archived