[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

Oh la la the games have well and truly begun! Snakey is playing a blinder. Drop feeding  SJ enough hints to lead him down the right route whilst giving the Cruellas Crew a false sense of security. Looks like he'll pick them off one by one making them turn on each other making sure all the links are well establish so they are boxed in with no room to maneuver. Next week is going to be glorious. I don't care about the wedding I want to see Cruella and her minions squirm and suffer. With EJ in a jumpsuit and her mum too embarrassed to show her face in public. A proper snog and embrace with a wee time jump to their family together laughing and eating with the wedding picture in the background will be enough for me well ok no change my mind at least one episode of happy family vibes pls. Would also be nice to see at least a spark for doc and nurse bff.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Monday’s episode ends with Cruella gloatingly playing the recording of Ha for SJ to hear after he didn’t believe her claim that Ha is the one responsible for framing him for murder. It also looks like SJ got beat up in the preview for Tuesday’s episode. I’m still waiting patiently to see what SJ intends to do. It doesn’t seem as though he has done anything with the video except show it to PJ. I’m waiting to see if indeed somebody else has to expose these people for him and PJ. 

7 hours ago, celebrianna said:

So Monday’s episode ends with Cruella gloatingly playing the recording of Ha for SJ to hear after he didn’t believe her claim that Ha is the one responsible for framing him for murder. It also looks like SJ got beat up in the preview for Tuesday’s episode. I’m still waiting patiently to see what SJ intends to do. It doesn’t seem as though he has done anything with the video except show it to PJ. I’m waiting to see if indeed somebody else has to expose these people for him and PJ. 

Cruella is gloating for the moment , But she has forgotten that Snakey eyes has the recording of her and SH and so does EJ.

He's bbbaaaack! Great to see Snakey is well! SH was so shocked that video was on his computer over confident prick. Cruella doing Cruella-y things thinking she still has the upper hand. She played the audio of her "tricking" Ha into saying it was his idea to kill Secretary Park to SJ to stop him taking the video to the police. No doubt she's sent people to beat up SJ to recover the video in tomorrows episode as no matter how they swing it it still shows that they colluded with murder. Will be awesome when all the conversations they are currently having get exposed showing the depth of their collusion as I'm sure it was Snakey who bugged her office. Well EJ so dumb trying to run when she just starting to crawl thinking she can better these types of people at their own slush fund game. Looks like tomorrow she will start to realise what a vipers nest she's chosen to force her way into. I look forward to her paranoia kicking in as she starts taking countermeasures worried Cruella might do her in too.

2 hours ago, tas82 said:

He's bbbaaaack! Great to see Snakey is well! SH was so shocked that video was on his computer over confident prick. Cruella doing Cruella-y things thinking she still has the upper hand. She played the audio of her "tricking" Ha into saying it was his idea to kill Secretary Park to SJ to stop him taking the video to the police. No doubt she's sent people to beat up SJ to recover the video in tomorrows episode as no matter how they swing it it still shows that they colluded with murder. Will be awesome when all the conversations they are currently having get exposed showing the depth of their collusion as I'm sure it was Snakey who bugged her office. Well EJ so dumb trying to run when she just starting to crawl thinking she can better these types of people at their own slush fund game. Looks like tomorrow she will start to realise what a vipers nest she's chosen to force her way into. I look forward to her paranoia kicking in as she starts taking countermeasures worried Cruella might do her in too.

@tas82 did his enormous ears give him way ? lol . I knew that soda machine guy was him even with the mask.

:loolz:Let me get this straight. You both  are already  prime suspects in a murder  and attempted  murder and Embezzlement . And now your going  to add assault and battery and bribery to your resume lol. Do  they really think that there is only  one copy of their conversations floating around? They cant see pass the dollar signs in their eyes. I can't wait till tonight's episode . The Murder video and Then some is going to be quite the power  point presentation lol.

Oh wow even better having EJ bugging Cruella they be tearing chunks outta each other. You know say when the police start asking questions they all gonna throw each other under the bus. Also I better she not bright enough to delete the ones that have her on it doing her blackmail thing. Ah man tomorrow's Richard Kim reveal is gonna be great. I'm look forward to those zoomed in shots of their shocked faces.

I seriously can’t believe this writer will wait until the last three episodes to take down those three people. <_< By the way, didn’t I say that SJ and PJ will be useless in exposing those three? How silly it is that SJ didn’t save a copy of the video knowing that he already ran off his mouth to the perpetrators. Now he lost the video and can’t even officially clear his own name. 

Sure enough it looks like Ha will have to take them down. I hope he doesn’t forget to give it to EJ too because I can’t stand her stupid gloating face. After Ha exposes everything, EJ’s blackmail would effectively lose its power over Cruella. I think the shareholders meeting is the perfect place to expose them and I hope it’s satisfying. 

looking forward to tomorrow's episode where we finally get secretary Ha.. kekeke... eun joo is totally playing with fire. there is no way cruella is just going to roll over. so if cruella goes down, so does eun joo. eun ha is totally going to have a shock when she realizes how bad eun joo is. at least she has begun to make peace with tae woo and seon joong, so she will have some consolation..

Will SJ's adoptive dad get divorce? I hope so because SH’s mom is just evil. She never once protected her son. She babied him and made him weak. That is why he makes so many mistakes and doesn’t know how to run a the company. He believes money moves mountains for eternity. 

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

I seriously can’t believe this writer will wait until the last three episodes to take down those three people. <_< By the way, didn’t I say that SJ and PJ will be useless in exposing those three? How silly it is that SJ didn’t save a copy of the video knowing that he already ran off his mouth to the perpetrators. Now he lost the video and can’t even officially clear his own name. 

Sure enough it looks like Ha will have to take them down. I hope he doesn’t forget to give it to EJ too because I can’t stand her stupid gloating face. After Ha exposes everything, EJ’s blackmail would effectively lose its power over Cruella. I think the shareholders meeting is the perfect place to expose them and I hope it’s satisfying. 

Mate I gave up on them a while back  cause for example  during the Min Ho story, when ever they found out something they run straight to the people they supposedly suspect or don't trust. Like this late on and with the  seriousness of the situation one would think they would be less naive but I definitely didn't hold my breathe. I hope tomorrow everything will be out. So we can get two episodes recovery and some joyful moments. Who knows maybe PJ might finally have time to have an affair with doctor dude to finally explain the drama title.

@LmanglaI loved it today when uncle pointed out that EJ and mum really are the same. So when all of it comes out I hope it really hits her like a ton of bricks how much of it is her fault cause she really and truly raised her that way and actually plotted and schemed with EJ and helped enable her wicked ways. Like I said before she'll be kissing the ground SJ walks on by the end. 

12 hours ago, celebrianna said:

This should have been happening 10 episodes ago so we can have several days of watching  the evil trio try to survive in prison while everyone else lives good lives. I'm also annoyed that the whole plot of Suk John's bio dad family was ignored.

@mirandanator @tas82 @dolorisbrady @Lmangla @UnniSarah @joccu Ha shows up at the end of Wednesday’s episode. @mirandanator, you won’t even see more than two episodes of the evil trio’s comeuppance. In the preview for Thursday, Dumbo and his wife are still free. In fact, his wife, as usual, is sneering at someone or something and no doubt plotting and scheming. At least Cruella is shown in a holding cell. So disappointed with this writer. It’s not until 26 minutes into Wednesday’s episode that anything like payback begins to happen because of course SJ and PJ are still shocked that Cruella and her crew would bribe someone to vote for them. What a joke! 

1 minute ago, celebrianna said:

@mirandanator @tas82 @dolorisbrady @Lmangla @UnniSarah Ha shows up at the end of Wednesday’s episode. @mirandanator, you won’t even see more than two episodes of the evil trio’s comeuppance. In the preview for Thursday, Dumbo and his wife are still free. In fact, his wife, as usual, is sneering at someone or something and no doubt plotting and scheming. At least Cruella is shown in a holding cell. So disappointed with this writer. It’s not until 26 minutes into Wednesday’s episode that anything like payback begins to happen because of course SJ and PJ are still shocked that Cruella and her crew would bribe someone to vote for them. What a joke! 

I am not shocked  at all that they are free. Remember SH knew about everything after Cruella plotted to frame and murder anyone that is why they are free. I a a tad bit disappointed that their secrets aren’t revealed at all. That is so not fair. EJ even stole money from the company, how can she get away with having a slush fund.

3 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I am not shocked  at all that they are free. Remember SH knew about everything after Cruella plotted to frame and murder anyone that is why they are free. I a a tad bit disappointed that their secrets aren’t revealed at all. That is so not fair. EJ even stole money from the company, how can she get away with having a slush fund.

Yes, I know he didn’t order the murder but he broke the law so many times but I suppose there’s no evidence. I think the only consequences Dumbo and wife will face are that they’re either kicked out of the company or demoted in the company. I want everybody to know their secrets.

8 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Yes, I know he didn’t order the murder but he broke the law so many times but I suppose there’s no evidence. I think the only consequences Dumbo and wife will face are that they’re either kicked out of the company or demoted in the company. I want everybody to know their secrets.

@celebrianna  I want them to lose everything. They will have to be kicked out of the company since they only know how to break laws, steal and bribe people to get what they want.  TBH SH doesn’t deserve to be a father.  I am just glad that MH isn’t attached to him. MJ is so attached to SJ and he will be a great father to both MH and MJ. 

bwahahaha.... just watched the ending of ep 120 raw and it was daebak! can't wait for subs. totally started laughing when secretary Ha came in. his head was down and when he looked up, it was like in those horror movies when the ghost shows its face. LOL. and the look of open horror on cruella, seok hwan and eun joo. it was hilarious. :loolz:

@celebrianna @UnniSarah ~ this feels like one drama where the villains will pay. cruella's dearest wish was to see her seok hwan take over the company and she was willing to do anything for it. so now, that is definitely not going to happen. in addition to the loss of being chairman, seok hwan will lose min ho. the kid is going to be horrified that to keep him a secret, his adoptive father was killed. no explanation is going to soothe the kid's heart. and as for eun joo, she is definitely going to be facing jail time. so yea, we will just have to be tad patient but all 3 are not getting away and their secrets will come out. @mirandanator ~ like you said, it would have been far better if this stretch was longer and those draggy bits had been shortened. like you, was hoping for some details about his bio dad but oh well. am just glad that we are going to get the ending we want with the villains. it looks like it will be fun. :D

30 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@celebrianna @UnniSarah ~ this feels like one drama where the villains will pay. cruella's dearest wish was to see her seok hwan take over the company and she was willing to do anything for it. so now, that is definitely not going to happen. in addition to the loss of being chairman, seok hwan will lose min ho. the kid is going to be horrified that to keep him a secret, his adoptive father was killed. no explanation is going to soothe the kid's heart. and as for eun joo, she is definitely going to be facing jail time. so yea, we will just have to be tad patient but all 3 are not getting away and their secrets will come out. @mirandanator ~ like you said, it would have been far better if this stretch was longer and those draggy bits had been shortened. like you, was hoping for some details about his bio dad but oh well. am just glad that we are going to get the ending we want with the villains. it looks like it will be fun. :D

@Lmangla Thanks you for the info. Was dying to know what happen . I am glad they were horrified and that they were Played. SJ's Uncle made sure to not incriminate his nephew in any of his plans. He helps him out from afar and slowly give him the info he needs. Lol lol I can now see you are right they will pay some way or another. 

1. SH can't have children  , only has one child

2. SH will end up getting kicked out of company and I believe that is the right decision. SH wasn't raised the right way.

3. SH will lose his son for good. ( I think PJ might keep it a secret from MH, but SH may be the one who indirectly spills it to MH) that would be a good KARMA. 

4. Cruella needs to rot in prison because she has no remorse for anything she has done. She enjoys tormenting SJ. In her delusional mind, she actually believes her husband doesn't love SH becuase he is strict with him but SH's father has proven he can also be strict with SJ too. She is a terrible parent because she believes  spoiling and committing crimes is best to get what they want. lol lol 

Archived