[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I keep wondering what happened and I can only think they wasted too much time on things that should have been cleared up in a day two at the most. So my question is will this drama get an extension?

yea, it is really disappointing as the min ho track was going well and now it feels like we have gone two steps back again. hopefully, this 'breakup phase' will get cleared soon as it is rather frustrating to see the leads so ridiculously passive and bystanders of their own lives. read a comment in the site I watch that the series has been extended to 124 episodes so it can end on a friday. however, a 4 episode extension is hardly that much to stretch the story. so not sure why they are not concentrating on the more juicy bits -- the murder of secretary park, eun joo's past, disappearance of secretary ha -- those are far more interesting! keeping my fingers crossed that this boring bit will be just a few episodes and it will pick up again.

chairman is really getting on my nerves! seok joon is not his slave and seok joon needs to just leave. pil jeong's rather bitter resignation and depressed feeling that her life will always suck seems to bother scammer dad more than her anger -- he still needs to leave though! at least seon jeong realized that her action of inviting scammer dad caused this mess...

Where is Snakey Ha with his shed load of evidence against Cruella and Dumbo as well as Suk Joon's hidden inheritance. Like we need to see him by Friday man.  Tired of all these smirking individuals. How has Tae Woo  become so dense?  As much as Dr has been useful why doesn't he see the selfish nature of his confession at this point in time, it's just adding another burden to Pil Jeong. With the Clown still delusional about his company ,still pushing for SJ to take over he doesn't even realise he sanctioning his own death. I can see Cruella  trying to off him once she realises his influence he still holds on the stakeholders even from a hospital bed means SH will never win the vote.

Feels like the writer had an ah **** it moment had just gone for broke.tenor.gif?itemid=5610220

Selling his like liver ! Really!  As if there isn't enough to deal with this late on in the show.  I was expecting SJ to wake up in the morning after being drunk to my n girl implying something went on but she didn't. I could see the build up to dad trying help by giving his liver but they made it seem like he was starting to feel a tad guilty about how his girls be suffering because of him so thought he'd do it to curry favour for PJ not for a price. Selling organs did not cross my mind. 

Alas we started so well.....tenor.gif

Mr Snakey eyes if you can hear us please answer our pleads of torment. If your on a vacation cut it short, If your underground please tunnel your way out . If your stuck down stream doggy paddle your way up. The torture must come to a end asap. SJ needs to finally grow a pair and  take these clowns back to school, And show them who the real the chairman is . The OTP needs to cut the crap and stop being so dang passive,  And hurting each other and communicate with each other.Whether it is episode 119 or the  final episode  I'm hoping Snakey eyes is the one that brings downs these class clowns.

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

Now we know why the leech dad needed the money. He has another child who is in hospital(some rare illness.)

yea, it is an interesting turn and makes the dad more complicated character. both the sisters are confused as well as hurt -- basically that he would care for this disabled son so much that he would scam other people to pay for the treatment but he never cared about their welfare to do anything for them.

skipped the last week's episodes and here's what I found -- seok jooni s now quasi engaged to hye jin. guess, he wanted to do something for the company? and now seok hwan is acting chairman. cruella has fudged some paper signature of the chairman to make her son the head. she is totally gloating to it to the chairman as well as seok joon. had to laugh when she calls seok joon spiteful - hahahahha... so seok joon seems to be finally fed up and says he is not going to just roll over but will fight back. lets see if he does anything useful or if it is just words. seok joon, please wake up! <_<  chairman was annoying me so much and so to find out that he has been conned by cruella and seok hwan simply makes me shrug and a little smile. kekeke... .

based on the preview, will pil jeong take the doctor more seriously? she seems fed up by seok joon and his entire family as well as hye jin...

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla I have no idea if PJ taking the doctor serious or if it only for show or to stick it to Vixen. 

it feels like she is sick of hye jin who is already a nervous wreck and thinks seok joon will run out on her. thats why you don't go after a man who has no interest in you. she thought that if she bought him, he will be like a little kitten she can keep at home but even cats have their own personality and attitude. ha! if pil jeong gives doctor a real chance, then maybe seok joon will wake up and stop being such a passive idiot... it is a good thing he is not a lawyer -- he would have been terrible, is not at all pushy or aggressive, just book smart. hmmph.

@Lmangla Man the way he behaves I have my doubts if he's even book smart.<_<

I feel she's just taking the doc up on his offer to use him but this time she's doing it properly. She's fed up of the whole dang family. 

Why are they trying to humanise the dad. Still doesn't change the fact that he abandoned his wife and kids and ran off with his mistress. Then only came back to use them for his own gains not because of some sort of fatherly love or concern. It's obvious now they gave them a little brother and some shite justification for his actions  that he'll still be around come the end. 

I too chuckle when Cruella was lording over the Clown. He doesn't know the half of how wicked she is. Was still expecting her to try off him. What exactly did the Creeper expect that SJ would wake up one morning and magically be  besotted with her. I think she's still stuck in the pass, yes SJ is still passive but he not the wimpy push over he was when the dated previously.

@celebrianna  I was thinking along the same line when EJ was gloating about her promotion. When the poop hits the fan she'll be well and truly shackled to Cruella and Dumbo. My petty side was also thinking if I was SJ I would dump my shares and sit back and watch the company go belly up with Dumbo at the helm. I'd make sure I had my own hustle going and just watch it all burn. tenor.gif

I'm surprised that PJ's father is the catalyst of change. The Chairman's new disposition sounds like he's gonna step down and become a monk high up in the mountains. But wait, there's more, maybe he'll start using a plant identifier app for his new hobby of collecting medicinal plants. 

SJ should definitely sell his share and pursue PJ. What's stopping him now that his father has become a completely different person? Well, it's himself who's the problem all along. He's so indecisive and such a pushover that he's used to being used and abused. 

4 hours ago, jeijei said:

SJ should definitely sell his share and pursue PJ. What's stopping him now that his father has become a completely different person? Well, it's himself who's the problem all along. He's so indecisive and such a pushover that he's used to being used and abused. 

yea, he is the real problem than chairman. he himself is finally admitting  that he put pil jeong through a lot that she is fed up with him and hye jin. he does deserve it. poor pil jeong though -- it was a bit of a disastrous date with the doctor as she keeps getting reminded of seok joon and little min ji is missing seok joon. so it looks like doctor will be friend zoned and there won't be any last minute twist in this romance. tae woo is a smart cookie in how he outsmarts his mom. no more early morning fish market trips.

it took

3 hours ago, joccu said:

well it was not that long break up.  SJ an PJ is back together.

Hopefully the bad people are getting what they deserve now.

wahh it took 50 episodes to make SJ to fight for his love for PJ :smirk: they drag too long then as simple as visiting him a night before the engagement they back together??? and everything was smooth with that EJ RickRoll'D!!! when will she get  her karma last 2 episode?????????

I think Secretary Park is BACK!  I hope this directornim with concentrate  to the main lead in thi remaining epiosode. I hope HyeJIn will dig and investigate on EJ after doubting what secret PJ knew about the RickRoll'D! Is it possible that PJ has a recording about EJ begging her to clear her name with the guy impregnated her :rage:

Archived