[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

So EJ finds out that SH has a son(still she doesn´t know it is MH). And now she want to have divorce.

everything else I just find right now boring.  we are going circles with SJ his ex and PJ.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But being EJ, the moment she knew he is MH , PJ' s son I bet she will cancel the divorce becoz she is given another bullet to hurt PJ. Hurting PJ is that witch life support. 

But I have faith in MH that he will not abandon his family over money. Yes he has the Kim bad blood but I'm sure being raised by PJ has saved him. I hope thats where the writer is going. Or else its like saying if you are born with bad genes there is no hope for you even if you are raised by mother teresa herself. 

I hope MH gives them hell tho. 

Finding MH is the beginning of their fall. 

10 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

preview august 27

Shookt, Can't take this EJ she has the nerve to get mad wait till your secret is revealed :rage:  i want her to get the shame of her life that she will commit suicide and her nasty mom to get crazy to be admitted to Mental institution. i hope the directornim wont give her chance to have anew life. 16 episode left still all about the EJ inferiorities, its all about her since day 1. Come on directornim PJ is the main character we came to watch this drama because of her story of her struggle not EJ's.

Kinda hating SJ character he is soft and idiot  thats why fooled by the people around him !!! If i remember his dream is to be Prosecutor and his dad is against it ?? He must have this discerment, close attention to details. But seeing him like this i dont want PJ to end up with him.

Am I the only one losing interest in this drama? I stopped watching full episodes once Secretary Ha got hit by the car. I still watch a few random clips on YT and might come back to it later if the writer manages to somehow pull off this makjang plot. But at the moment, 1 daily drama (Brilliant Heritage) is enough for me haha 

3 hours ago, mizkorea said:

But being EJ, the moment she knew he is MH , PJ' s son I bet she will cancel the divorce becoz she is given another bullet to hurt PJ. Hurting PJ is that witch life support. 

But I have faith in MH that he will not abandon his family over money. Yes he has the Kim bad blood but I'm sure being raised by PJ has saved him. I hope thats where the writer is going. Or else its like saying if you are born with bad genes there is no hope for you even if you are raised by mother teresa herself. 

I hope MH gives them hell tho. 

Finding MH is the beginning of their fall. 

yea, I think min ho won't react the way seok hwan and cruella are expecting at all -- he already has a family and is relatively happy. and he is quite a sensitive boy from what we have seen who is very protective of his mom, his sister and aunt. so I doubt he is just going to welcome seok hwan with open arms. instead, he is going to be asking tough questions like "why did you abandon me? and why are you here now?" both cruella and seok hwan are really dumb if they think that pil jeong will just hand over min ho just like that. they seriously have no idea they are dealing with a tiger mama who also raised her kids to be little tiger cubs. so neither min ho or pil jeong will be easy. am wondering if chairman will change his tune and agree to seok joon marrying pil jeong as that is the only way for min ho to be brought into the family in a way that is acceptable to min ho and pil jeong. so it will be interesting to see what happens...

Well I guess that I am lucky today since the episode actually got subbed early unlike yesterday’s episode which took quite some time to do so. Regardless of all that watching it reminded me some of the things that I forgot to mention in my last post though it also answered some of my questions as well.

Anyway let’s get on with some of those points. Hopefully I won’t forget anything else in this post.

Spoiler

So for starters we finally get the question answered about Pill Jung’s dad on whether he was also from a Chaebol family or a Dead Beat Dad. The answer is clearly the latter. As for some people wondering if Hyejin’s dad could possibly be Pill Jung’s dad as well. Let me give my take on this possibility. Frankly if this turns out to be true it won’t really surprise me. After all it fits perfectly with K-Drama Tropes especially for dailies. Over here we generally have the main lead raised by a single parent or family member meanwhile their missing parent is generally with the second lead and can thus turn out to be either their biological parent or even adopted parent. So as one can see the requirements can match in this case.

But frankly I am of the opinion that this isn’t the case over here and that their dad is actually in the dead beat category. Let’s go over some facts which will indicate this to be the case.

If he came from a rich family, why did he suddenly decide to leave his family. A possible explanation to this would be that his family disapproved of their mother so he left home to be with her. Thus they tracked him down and dragged him back home.

Possible until you consider something important. In all these dramas all these rich families consider their bloodline real important and in this case he didn’t just have a single child but two. Pill Jung and her sister. I would therefore find it hard to believe that the rich family would leave them behind. Even if they did that to her mother.

I can understand that they may have thought that bringing in the kids would not be a good prospect for their son getting married to somebody else in the future so they left them behind. But in this case I would feel that they would still feel a sense of responsibility towards them and try to look out for that family in some way. None of this happened.

Also from what we hear that ever since he left them he never tried to find them. Even assuming that they moved away from their house. He could have still found them if he was rich and bothered. Pill Jung did mention that she once followed their mother who went to see him but he was happily living with his girlfriend and all. Just goes to show his priorities and all. Not painting him in a good light.

Now as to the fact of him being Hyejin and their father. Again I find that hard to believe. The Chairman has not only admitted to knowing her father for quite some time but he also claims to have known Hyejin since she was a kid. Now while I will admit that doesn’t mean that he didn’t know her as a baby it still complicates the situation. Hyejin from what I can tell is about the same age as Pill Jung. Now if Pill Jung’s dad just had her then I would feel that the K-Drama trope would be applicable over here. But since he has another daughter as well I find it hard to believe. This means that he was probably cheating with one of the mothers at this point. If this were to be the case, I would say that is something new in these dramas. But if we go by the age old formula then it is highly likely that the both of them don’t share the same father.

Would it have been an interesting twist if that were the case. Certainly it would have. It would also show the parent deciding which child they should please or feel that they have wronged and all.

@Lmangla glad you and others also agree that Suk Joon should leave his house as long as Hyejin is living there. Atleast Tae Woo made the right call. Not so sure about it was smart of him to move into Pill Jung’s house and all but that remains to be seen.

Right now that we have moved onto this whole Minho birth secret and all that reminded me of another point that I had forgotten to bring up some time back.

Now I get that Suk Joon had to be infertile so that we could move onto the next phase that is of adopting a child which would then turn out to be Minho and all. But before we got into all of that if memory serves me correctly Cruella was against Vixen from having any kids till a year passes by. Her intent was clear since she planned on getting them divorced by that time thus any kids that they may have had would only complicate the situation. She said as much to both of them. Joker not knowing the reason didn’t care about it and wanted to hurry up and have kids. So in this case I am a bit surprised that she was okay with them trying to have a kid regardless of the treatment that Eun Joo would have to go through. If she was consistent with her character she would have told them to be patient and not rush it or something along those lines. Yet here she seems to be okay with it and now that her son is infertile she wants to locate her grandson that she abandoned back in the day. Did I miss something along the way? Why did her motivation suddenly change in being okay with Vixen and allowing her to have a kid?

So Vixen suddenly finds out that Joker had a son in the past and that he wants to bring him in. She then gets so devastated to hear such news. To the extent that her mother wants to claim for a divorce. Yeah really not seeing that idea coming from Vixen herself. Still why get so offended when she herself is almost as guilty of this fact as well. If she didn’t suffer that miscarriage in the past she would have been in the same boat as well. She really has no leg to stand on and her mother really needs to mind her own business before making matters worse for all of them.

Hyejin is nothing but bad news at this point. But this brings me to a point that a few people made some time back. Over here they tried to compare the doctor and her as similar. I feel that this assessment of him may be a bit too harsh. I will freely admit that at times it takes me longer to see things in the same view as the rest of you. Such as finally realizing that the chairman was just as bad as his wife and could be equally abusive towards the rest of the cast and all. So the same can be said about the doctor later on but as of yet (episode 84) I think that he is a better person than Hyejin

Yes, I will admit that they have a few similarities but even those are for different reasons.

Both of them claim to have feelings for the main leads but the way they go about it is different. With her it is more of an obsession than love. This can further be seen when she tells him that she has never lost anything that she has liked in the past and that he will be no different. This goes to show that she views him more of an object rather than a person. (whether she ever really liked him is now debatable) On top of all this she is totally disregarding his feelings towards not only her but the fact that he likes somebody else as well.

The doctor on the other hand is in a one sided love for Pill Jung and he respects her choice and decision even though he may not like it. Note he doesn’t go over to her and try and force his feelings towards her, He may try and offer his advice and will leave it upto her after that.

The both of them may be seen going to their counterparts and try and convince them that they should let Pill Jung go. But again their reasoning is different. When she goes to meet Pill Jung it is generally to put her down by trying to remind her that she doesn’t have much to offer. She isn’t as rich and as influential as herself so in other words Pill Jung would be more of a hindrance to Suk Joon or the fact that she comes with two kids that would be a burden for him. Unlike her who can help Suk Joon spread his wings and become even more successful. Again she isn’t caring about her feelings or even Suk Joon’s

The doctor on the other hand confronts Suk Joon but that is more along the lines because he can see that Pill Jung is suffering because of his choices. Again he is limited in what he can do because he himself isn’t in a relationship with Pill Jung but because he might also suspect that he himself can’t do much to convince her. It also doesn’t help that his family is the one doing all of that to her. In a manner he isn’t all that wrong Suk Joon being with her is a reason why his family is behaving like that towards Pill Jung. If those two weren’t dating, then they wouldn’t be bothered with her. Though following the same train of logic he should realize that he isn’t a good match for Pill Jung for the exact same reason as well and should either give up or find a way that they atleast side with him and stop harassing Pill Jung.

Some over here are also having an issue with the Doctor not being able to mind his own business especially when he runs of to Suk Joon and tells him that he should end it with Pill Jung for some reason or the other. Usually because he is making things difficult for her. But as @Lmangla pointed out his interference seems to have a purpose so I tend to give it a bit of slack.

The main leads over here suffer from the Main Lead Syndrome. Which is lack of communication which usually results in one or both of them suffering from something generally related to the others family in silence without informing the other of their issues. For him he has other issues since there is no family objection from her side. But that isn’t the case for her. So she is the one that is currently suffering the most these days. It isn’t like Suk Joon is totally useless whenever he discovers the cause he confronts he person responsible. But he has to know about the issue first. As I pointed out she refuses to do this. Probably to avoid him suffering as well or confronting his family and hurting them with arguing with them and whatnot. Thus the person to let him know about these things happens to be the doctor.

Again as I pointed out his own hands are tied in what he can do in regards to this since he is fully aware that he himself isn’t dating Pill Jung and that speaking to his own family that is responsible for said acts is useless since they will continue to do what they do regardless of his objections and all. Since she is dating Suk Joon she is his responsibility thus he tells him to get his act straight.

People are also hoping that Pill Jung should perhaps drop current Suk Joon since he isn’t worth it and is hurting her with his inactions and perhaps she should fake date the Doctor in the hopes that Suk Joon gives up on her. I am seriously against this because I would feel that it would be unfair to everyone especially when you consider the fact that the doctor has feelings for her. Just plain cruel on him. Though I do agree that Suk Joon needs to fix this issue soon and not hurt her anymore.

Speaking of the current situation I again feel that everyone here is seriously going to regret not heeding his advice. Taking in the investment from Hyejin’s father was not a good call. I can understand the Chairman thinking that he was doing it out of friendship but even then he should have carefully considered it. especially when you consider the fact that the kids were previously engaged before breaking up and even now one of them wants to get back together. Wouldn’t it make more sense that there would be some kind of hidden conditions behind the investment.

Speaking of said investment I can further see it not going well. There is only so much rejection that Hyejin can take before realizing that she has no chance with Suk Joon since he has feelings for Pill Jung. I get that is pretty close at this point and she is much faster at realizing this than compared to Vixen who actually needed the birth secret to give up. So at this point when she will have had enough she will finally leave with a gift or perhaps even a final hope that those two can end up together.

Thus I can see her complain to her father how Suk Joon has snubbed her sincere efforts and whatnot and all for a woman who isn’t even in the same league as her. Not to mention a single mother and all. The father is going to get outraged when he learns all this and the price for offending his daughter will be that he decides to pull back the investment just when the company really needs it. At this point I can either see her try to make one final bargain with Suk Joon and Pill Jung. This would be to tell them that they have one last chance to give up each other and that Suk Joon should agree to marry her. If he does that she will convince her dad to not pull back the investment. If they refuse, then she will wish them well (sarcastically) and tell them to solve the matter on their own and with their power of love and leave. Fortunately, since they are the main leads they will naturally find a way out.

Am kind of glad that the Chairman has had enough of the family drama that he has decided to wash his hands of it and lets Suk Joon know that he won’t oppose the Hyejin matter but it is Suk Joon’s responsibility to make her give up. Then again I feel that is mighty irresponsible on his end since this entire situation is currently going on because of him and him not solving it ages ago by not breaking the news to Hyejin that Suk Joon wanted to call of the engagement. Speaking of this I feel that he needs to have a little chat with Pill Jung as well.

Everyone here tends to look down on her for various reasons. Mostly because they all tend to believe the lies that Vixen tells about her and whatnot. Especially how she is wanting to marry Suk Joon because he is the Chairmans son and thus wants to do so because of the family wealth. Well here is the case Suk Joon isn’t all that well off when you consider the fact that he has already signed an agreement that he has no interest in the family inheritance and thus he gets nothing. Let Pill Jung know about this and listen to her reaction. If wealth was an issue, then she will ditch Suk Joon like a bag of hot potatoes but if she is actually sincere then this fact won’t matter to her at all. Which is the case by the way.

Both she and Suk Joon are more than capable of supporting themselves. They already have a job and even if the company lets them go they will manage to find something on their own. For her it may be a bit trickier but if the company gives a fair assessment of her skills and not be blinded by bias or want to sabotage her on purpose she will do just okay.

I also feel that if she wasn’t the female lead and thus be locked by that situation and all she should be a bit pettier and gets to teach some of these characters their place.

For instance, Hyejin is so confident that she will get Suk Joon because she has all these people backing her including the Chairman. (she has no idea of him calling it quits) and can brag about it to Pill Jung. Well Pill Jung can simply get her to shut up by pointing out that while Hyejin may have his blessing she actually has Suk Joon’s biological mothers blessing which counts for a whole lot more. If Hyejin thinks that she only has said blessing because the mother didn’t meet her and once she discovers all that she can do for Suk Joon she will accept her. Pill Jung should tell her good luck in that department and why. But lets her know that if she can get the blessing from even a single member of his biological family she will gladly step down. Pretty much impossible at this point because none of them are currently alive and if the uncle is still alive he is going to be on her side especially after what he did to her husband and all. Thus Hyejin has no chance of winning them over and the embarrassment to her will be epic.

Not only that let Pill Jung further point out that the house that she is currently living in belonged to his mother as well and that is now under her name. Thus showing how much his mother valued her. If she wanted the mother could have left it under Suk Joon’s name or somebody elses but this isn’t the case over here. Though come to think about it this instigation on her part might backfire since Hyejin might want to push to development project and include their house in it out of spite since it comes in the initial area and all.

As for Hyejin not so sure why she and Vixen can’t seem to play ball. They seem to be on the same side of sort. But even then they seem to like to antagonize each other. Which I wouldn’t call as the smartest move. She keeps on bringing up the fact on how her husband used to have girl problems and whatnot and most recently she brought up her pregnancy or lack of and even went so far as to say that the issue may be on her end. She isn’t all that far of. But even then it is none of her business as well. Then on top of all this she expects Vixen to help her out in winning over Suk Joon. Good luck with all of that. Not sure what to think about her. I was expecting her to be smart and resourceful and perhaps someone who could even give Vixen a run for her money. But this isn’t the case over here. She seems to be somebody that is in between that of a lackey and a mastermind as well. Previous her was much better.

Also her thinking of listening to Vixen’s advice to use her followers to get Suk Joon doesn’t bode well for anybody. I get the idea behind it but it isn’t going to work. She thinks that just because she has announced it publically Suk Joon is going to be forced to accept it otherwise he will get embarrassed if he refuses and that will affect the company and all. What she doesn’t get that this Suk Joon doesn’t care about all of that. He simply needs to tell her to retract said statement and if she doesn’t do it on her own he will do it. Regardless at this point somebody has to face the embarrassment and end it. If he does it she will be the one facing it and she will more or less deserve it at this point. Perhaps this will be the final breaking point for her. Suk Joon will need to do some damage control to avoid Pill Jung the pain and hurt that she will go through at the first announcement and therefore I think he should be the one to deny said engagement.

As for Eun Ha and her current band of issues she needs to face reality and wake up. She keeps on going about how Seo Jung has nothing, they have no place to stay and whatnot. Well courtesy of Pill Jung they have a house even at such a young age where they can initially stay till they find one better or their family grows. Something that they are already doing. She is going to be furious once she discovers this but by this time it will have already been too late. Now I just want him to discover everything that his family has done to Pill Jung especially Vixen’s part in all of it. So that he can cut ties with them or teach them a proper lesson and all.

Speaking of this relationship I actually enjoyed how Pill Jung managed to shut Vixen up. When she brought up the fact that she wouldn’t be against the kid’s relationship and how Vixen would know that if she married for true love. To which Vixen tried to point out that she wasn’t like her sister at all. Pill Jung then calmly points out that meant that Vixen didn’t marry for love then.

Another interesting moment came when Eun Ha heads over to see Seo Jung and confronts her in regards to Tae Woo which results in her slapping her just as Tae Woo enters to witness it all.

Eun Ha then goes on about how sneaky Seo Jung must have been calling over her son just to witness said event. Seriously does this woman even think before she speaks. From what I could tell she came announced so how does that even apply. It is possible that she had made a reservation beforehand but something tells me that wasn’t the case. Also if she had done that then I am pretty sure that Seo Jung would have tried to make an excuse for Tae Woo not to show up since they were just on the phone. Thus Eun Ha’s accusation has no sense at all. She was simply trying to justify her actions or paint her in a negative light. But it simply failed to work and only made herself look bad.

As for the current Minho situation. Am finding it amusing that they simply aren’t getting it why Pill Jung is like that and she isn’t willing to abandon him even though she didn’t give birth to him. They themselves didn’t do that so they can’t understand others who are more selfless than them. Come to think about it I want to know the chairmans reaction once he discovers the truth about Minho. Right now he is against Pill Jung’s marriage because of the kids and he has brought up the fact that raising other people’s kids isn’t easy because he has personal experience. But Pill Jung has the same experience as well and not only that she has done it much better. I also want to know how he will deal with this situation as well. Will he want to bring his grandson home at all points or will he realize that Minho is better off with his current family and all.

We already know Cruella’s response to this entire situation as well as Jokers. They want to bring him home regardless of his feelings. To the extent that they are discussing the situation with lawyers. Never a good sign. We need to know just how far Secretary Park registered Minho as his family or not for this to work. If he has done that then they will have to find other ways to get him to come to them. On the other hand, if he didn’t do that then they could perhaps claim that Secretary Park had kidnapped the child and whatnot and while they tried to find him they had no luck. Since they didn’t abandon him they have a right to bring him home. The law might not be on Pill Jungs side in this case and she may be forced to give him up.

Not that would deter Pill Jung who will fight to get him back. At the end of the day if they want to keep seeing Minho they will need to accept Pill Jung as their family as their hope would be that she moves into their house after marriage this way Minho would live in the same house and they could be with him. Clearly much to the dismay of Vixen and Hyejin as well if she hasn’t given up hope to be with Suk Joon. She certainly won’t be okay with them switching sides for whatever reason when they promised her that they would be on her side.

Not liking how Joker and Cruella are busy stalking Minho and trying to bribe him by offering him gifts and all like that. Speaking of the console that he got I pretty much figured which one it was before they actually showed him playing with the Nintendo Switch. Just by the way Joker handed him the bag and told him that it contained a gaming console. Speaking of that didn’t approve of the way that he simply accepted said gift from him. He had no reason to do so whatsoever. First of all, the family isn’t on good terms with each other. (since they don’t approve of his mother) also they aren’t a family yet. I could understand him doing so if Suk Joon had married Pill Jung since that would make Joker his uncle and that wouldn’t have been much of an issue then. But at this point they are complete strangers. They have had only two meetings prior to this and he still doesn’t know him that well. Even if Joker promised to convince the Chairman to accept Pill Jung that doesn’t give him the right to do so. Fortunately, it seems that Pill Jung will discover him with the Switch and confront Joker as to why he gave such an expensive gift to her son when they aren’t even related.

Not sure how Minho will react to her taking it away from him like that. We saw how much of a scene he made when the bag issue happened way back. Something similar is bound to happen again. I really hope that he doesn’t break her heart by telling her that she wouldn’t treat him like that if he was her actual son or that he wants to find his biological family and be with them. Because that would be a win for Cruella and company. Then again they need to face Minho and realize that he isn’t going to be someone easy to control or the fact that Vixen has no real intent of looking after somebody elses kid.

Adopting a stranger is one thing but to adopt a kid that was the result of your husband’s affair is another or further the fact that his mother just so happens to be her greatest rival. Though come to think about it affair might not be the right word in this case since he had him before they got married. Fling might be more appropriate.

One thing that I will give about Hyejin and her obsession with Suk Joon is the fact that she is okay with Suk Joon not being the Chairman’s son and that after marriage she will take him back to the States with her. At best she is confident that he can take over her father’s company so him taking over LX Group is not an issue at all. Was initially thinking that Vixen and company would try and use his birth secret to control her. But that surprisingly wasn’t needed at all. She just wants to be with him. Vixen certainly got lucky with this new lackey.

Fortunately for all of us they have different agendas that is why they will eventually end up backstabbing each other at some point which will be so satisfying to watch. Atleast for me that is.

The other person that seems to be getting on my nerve just so happens to be Brow nose. She really can’t read the situation and not only that she is on Vixen’s side which irks me to no end. She can’t seem to get why Suk Joon may actually like Pill Jung or is nice to her. Then in the recent episode she wonders if something is going on between him and Hyejin since she came over with food in the evening for him. To be honest at this point I feel like Suk Joon should atleast let his team know the situation so that they can avoid such things in the future. Problem is that people like Brown nose aren’t going to take it well. She already has issues with Pill Jung because she got the internship spot much easily considering their specs and all not only that but she feels that Pill Jung gets preferential treatment from him as it is. So she will definitely have an issue with him bringing his girlfriend into the company and team. This could again be seen when she thought that she could get one up on Pill Jung by making her do tons of photocopies since she went through all that during her intern days and all. Suk Joon simply shut down that idea. Therefore, I get the feeling that if she knows the truth Vixen might convince her to post something negative regarding Pill Jung on the company board. Such as how an intern got a position at the company due to her connections and whatnot.

Perhaps the Chairman should make another visit to Pill Jung’s place once he discovers Minho’s birth secret at that point he should also notice Leon and realize that Pill Jung and his family are deeply connected in more ways than one. Do also hope that he doesn’t insist that she hands Minho like he is some sort of object to be passed around like that. Though in this case I might see some of his objection in Suk Joon trying to raise his brothers kid when he is still alive and well. He may also point out that it would be weird for the kid to call his father uncle and his uncle dad. But in this case the fault clearly is on Cruella and Jokers side. They abandoned him first so they don’t get a say in this in my opinion. Plus they were totally not bothered about his existence until recently when Joker realized that he couldn’t father anymore kids.

Speaking of marriages and all where do all of you want Suk Joon and Pill Jung to end up living. If I could do a poll this would certainly qualify. So enter it if you like.

1. At The Chairman’s House

2. At Kim Book Soon/Pill Jung’s House

3. Meh Don’t Care Where They Live

4. Doesn’t Matter As Long As They Are Happy.

Frankly if I had to make a choice over here I would go with the second one. (last one makes either the first or second count) because I feel that it would have more of an impact. The house is important to both characters for various reasons thus I feel that they would be the happiest over here. Plus, this way they would also be far away from the clutches of the villains as well. If they want to see Minho they will be forced to come over to her place.

I feel that if she moves into their place they may gain a small victory even though they don’t deserve it. Plus, they may not actually be nice to her over there. But at her own place they don’t have such power. She may have to show them some sort of respect considering that they are her family now and her seniors but at her place they can’t simply abuse her and think to get away with it. On top of all this she won’t have to face Vixen on a daily basis assuming that she is still married to Joker by this point.

Speaking of the preview of the next episode it seems like the Chairman has also discovered the existence of his grandchild thanks to the commotion ha Eun Ha causes at his place. Frankly at this point I hope that he keeps his word and decides to cut of Joker from the family wealth. Karma would certainly be nice at this point since they made Suk Joon sign his part away and now Karma takes away their share as well. Unfortunately, I don’t see any of that happening any time soon. A shame really.

Though I guess this will be a wakeup call for the Chairman if he still thinks that Pill Jung can be bought off with money or that she is driven by it thus an offer to pay her for looking after Minho for all these years is going to be insulting her and she will probably let him know this fact. The only reason that she accepted the money in the past was because she was in a bad situation back then and she just didn’t have the energy to deal with it back then. This isn’t the case anymore also even if she was in the same position back then she still won’t give up on her family unless they can somehow convince her to do so. Think about his future or something along those lines. But even then I find it hard that she could be swayed like that.

As for Secretary Park we also discover the fact that he was always an abusive person even before he met Pill Jung and his business went under. He treated Minho’s mother the same way. Pill Jung only stayed with him because of Minho otherwise she to nearly left that house. Really hope that Minho doesn’t remember that moment since he might not get it and think that she was also going to abandon him someday and all.

Anyway this covers most of my points for the time being. Till then take care all of you and keep posting. Am actually looking forward to this next arc and waiting for Sharks eventual return. But I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

Spoiler

I can't wipe the smile off my face, It was worth the wait too see EJ get her turn crying a river of tears. She didn't even bother coming to work which she enjoys doing to torment PJ.Back at Mr saltys house what a circus Cruella defending SH and EJs mom was about  to have a heart attack . She has to be horse at the end of each episode she has pipes on her a mile long.  Wait till she finds out about Tae Woo they will have to put her in a straight jacket. HJ Thought disappearing for a day would make SJ have a change of  heart. Instead she got the opposite treatment he told her off. If I was SJ I would be packing my samsonite bag(we know there is nothing in those bags lol) and sprinting for the door its about to get real.

MInho got caught with the game SH gave him , PJ intended to give it back to SH at work . But stumbled upon a conversation between SH and Cruella about MInho being his son. Poor PJ almost keeled over from the shock, I think this will be the stage for her and SJ to part ways.The claws and knifes are out their pretty sharp , There's lots more backstabbing to be done and secrets to come undone , and more misery to serve up. 

In the preview as predicted EJ cones to her senses and joins Cruella and SH in trying to take MH away from PJ  . If eyes could kill SJ would be roasted nuts right now. But now they have the audacity to try and take PJs babies.Cruella and crew should make a tasty buffet and fun to watch their undoing.

12 hours ago, heartslined said:

Am I the only one losing interest in this drama? I stopped watching full episodes once Secretary Kim got hit by the car. I still watch a few random clips on YT and might come back to it later if the writer manages to somehow pull off this makjang plot. But at the moment, 1 daily drama (Brilliant Heritage) is enough for me haha 

A daily drama is only 30 mins., but they sure can cause you to pull your hair out in those 30 mins.

That vixen EJ getting angry at SH having a child and with bar hostess, does she ever think ???? she is more cheaper than the BAR hostess :rage: What an actress, Common directornim show her color now too mucg about her ... We want PJ PJ PJ

Cruella is so good in investigating people, how come she never get to check the background of EJ before she lets SH marries her?

Vixen Nasty Mom making a scene in SH house, i really cant wait to see her reaction when all the secret of her daughter is out :crymeme:

Please Directornim stop the story going aroung EJ /Cruella/SH.!!!!

will cruella ever take responsibility? everything is suk joon and chairman's fault! eye roll.. so she and seok hwan abandon min ho 14 years ago and now that he is infertile, they want min ho back and they think it is their right to waltz in. eun ha is shocked at how nonchalant cruella is and how they think they can just adopt this kid. can't wait for both seok hwan and cruella to get slapped by min ho himself, who they think is now their precious bloodline. chairman was shocked and had the common sense to say that you can't just randomly pick up the child you abandoned years ago. seok joon is also horrified that this kid was abandoned by both his biological parents. so it will be interesting to see how chairman and seok joon react when they realize pil jeong is the mom. was wondering if pil jeong will act like a noble idiot and give up min ho but based on the preview, it looks like she is going to fight to keep min ho. good! it looks like she will need a few more people in her corner like tae woo and doctor. at some point secretary park's murder is also going to come up because of min ho -- both cruella and seok hwan are so stupid that they think no one is going to rake that up now....

I want EJ to throw as many tantrums as she wants. Act out as much as she can. She and her mother will get it all back later. Let her play the betrayed or tricked party its the worst mistake she has made so far in this drama. Make SH and Cruella feel bad like they did a bad thing. Because when her past comes out and they find out that she was a Mistress, that she was pregnant and miscarried and that is the reason she can't have kids after lying to SH and acting like they did her wrong she will be in H e l l.. Throw a tantrum and come to their house? I see Cruella doing the same thing back at EJ's mother later. EJ will be on her knees begging them not to divorce and kick her out and her mother too. Act superior like her daughter was tricked and cry for a divorce... LOL just wait until they learn of what EJ did. Her mother acted like they did her daughter wrong but its going to turn back on her.

Its not like she did not hear about that affair and I bet this time around EJ wont be able to deny it and say its rumors. I bet the ex has pictures of him and EJ together and prolly some of them in bed she knows nothing about. But I can see Cruella going to her doctor and getting her report to show she has been pregnant before and miscarried. At some point the records in that hospital will also show back up where her uncle and PJ's friend use to work. It wont take much for someone to find out what hospital she went to back then. Also there were either plenty of witnesses or people suspected and they will bring up how his wife showed up at that school. Its going to come back around to PJ once again and this time around PJ will not cover for her. Especially if she has heard that EJ was nasty to MH. SH and Cruella will be livid at how she acted and made them feel when her pasty was just as dirty. She will make them sorry for her and milk it and they will be furious they were played by her. SH will finally realize how played he was by EJ as he was told twice what type of person she was and each time he chose to not want to believe it so he would not look like a fool and have bad judgement. 

At some point soon EJ should find out about the frame up of SJ. She will use that to keep herself in that house on top of what else her nosy self has managed to dig out about Cruella and SH. They will loath her before its all said and done. 

All caught up. Lol look at these delusional people. They honestly think they can roll up and just take the kid. Cruella doesn't get  Pil Jeong's love for Min Ho and her willingness to sacrifice everything for him. Although this isn't surprising it's very telling. The bonds she make are all fickle and she'll toss them as side without much thought if it furthers her agenda. As much as she thinks she's doing everything for Suk Hwan's it all stems from selfish foundations. She's made her son wholly dependent on her. She's raised a dollar store version of herself and also turned him into an actual criminal. He's thick as brick and would be totally lost without his mother. If only Buzoo chairman had actually took time to build a proper bonds with Suk Hwan then Cruella's poisonous ways wouldn't have been so engrained in him. Then maybe SH would have come to speak to him about the pregnancy, hell maybe he wouldn't have been out galavanting and it wouldn't even have happened, eekk no Min Ho:sweatingbullets:. If that isn't bad enough Buzoo still clowning, if he had a proper bonds with Suk Joon there's no way he'd be trying to force him to marry this girl. Suk Joon is sticking to his guns so she's gonna be heartbroken and once her pops hears about everything he won't sit still. He's going to pull the investment and support, this will cause the banks and other investors to call for their money. Then his precious company is gonna be in the RickRoll'D. I can also see him joining Cruella's crew on wanting to bring Min Ho home. But is all good they all about to get schooled in proper parenting. 

Then we have candidate no #2 for the shittiest mum award, EJ's mum. She done the right thing by her daughter encouraging to get a divorce but our friend greed plays his part well again. Now she's plotting with her daughter but what she doesn't realise is the cards that they think the hold are coated in poison and she's about to send her daughter into hell fire, and her daughter could even end up a criminal. She raised her daugther in her own nasty image so she'll have to pay the piper, she'll be bawling tears of blood because of EJ. She'll end up a sad lonely old maid with no one around as she probably won't even be able to stand the site of EJ once all is revealed. Her only saving grace is TW and unless she comes to her senses and humble herself she'll have nothing, cause he'll be a package deal, with his wife and kid.

EJ is going to take pleasure at being in a position to cause chaos in Pil Jeong's world, not realising that her chickens are on their way home. When they come home to roost she's in for an almighty slap down and she'll have no where to run. They poking a hornets nest and Pil Jeong will fight to her last breath for her kid even if they try every nasty way to use their wealth and power to try trample and crush her. Min Ho will probably do the "noble idiot" thing to protect his mother and sister. But even if he goes to them he won't be pacified by them he'll give em hell. The time has also come for Mr Wishy Washy Suk Joon to make a choice. We can assume he'll join PJ and battle his shitty family. Mr Ha will come back to not only take revenge for Cruella trying to kill him but also to protect the people his sister loved and called her family. He's going come burn the whole house down and take them down with him. It's the last thing he could do for his sister. They are his last bit of family and the people she loved and protected. He'll protect them in her stead. 

Eekkk that was longer than expected.:sweatingbullets:

Anyways it's about to pop of, let the war begin.:popcornjackson:

If  there was ever  a time for SJ to pack up and move out its now.  PJ needs him more than ever right now. I hope SJ realizes the only home and family he ever had is with PJ , And not that pit full of snakes at Mr Saltys house. EJs mom as usual is giving her advice that will lead to her undoing . I can hardly wait for her dirty laundry to be aired. SH and and EJ are not fit to raise a dog.

MH attitude is disappointing he should be happy PJ raised him with love. Instead hes giving her nothing but grief . It seems from here on out eveyones will be tested, Who will come out with there head held high ? , Its too early to tell . I'm feeling sad for MH and MJ and how they are going to rip them apart. 

I had a small theory that maybe SJ and PJ families are connected somehow. The elder in the hospital,  SJs dad was a landowner . Maybe KBS went work as a housekeeper at SJs families house.  I wonder what happen to SJs family album ? I think that will also hold alot more to his family history. SJ and PJ maybe stinken rich.

well, that was fast -- both chairman and seok joon know who min ho is! pil jeong is so upset and fearful that she takes the kids out for a day and is thinking of just randomly moving away. it was fun to see eun joo push cruella's buttons into giving her some building -- cruella was so arrogant thinking eun joo would just crawl back but eun joo clearly wasn't going to come back without gaining anything. it was actually satisfying to see see cruella squirm when eun joo coolly said that it wouldn't be good for seok hwan if the news came out in the press. hahahaha.. so point for eun joo on that! but eun joo barely had time to bask in her win as she finds out that it is pil jeong's son. she at least knows pil jeong well enough that she immediately tells seok hwan that pil jeong will not give up min ho.

eun ha actually advises eun joo to use this to her advantage by breaking up pil jeong and seok joon -- eye roll on that! based on the preview, it looks like this is going to be the start of an intense custody battle. seok joon is going to step in as he needs to protect pil jeong and the kids and instead of running, he is going to start acting as their shield.

seok hwan has sorely miscalculated thinking he can just pay pil jeong off and she will hand him min ho. none of this stupid family is even thinking how a teenager would react to this news -- they just assume he is going to be thrilled. eye roll!

in the preview, pil jeong is asking how seok hwan knew her husband -- neither cruella or seok hwan realize they are stirring the hornet's nest with this; if they had kept quiet, the murder would not come out but now trying to take custody of min ho, all of their nasty secrets will come tumbling out....

Archived