[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

there are times when I don't like the doctor but there are times like this episode where I want to cheer him on for being meddling. there is a saying in my language that basically says "meddling will eventually turn out good". it means that regardless of whether the intent of the person meddling is good or bad, you have to look at the end result and if the end is good, then you see it as a fortunate event that the person poked their nose in -- thats how I see the doctor.

seok joon really needs a whack on his head. he needs to know that pil jeong is a catch, he can't ignore that and keep her on standby for ever because there are other men who would be willing to pursue her. seok joon also needs someone to give him the riot act for not cutting hye jin out of his life -- the doctor is right in that pil jeong is going through a lot even if she may not be voicing it. seok joon expecting her to keep trusting him and just be accommodating is plain nonsense. he needs to be protecting her, not the other way around. so for that reason, giving a big clap for the doctor -- yea, he is going to get rejected but since pil jeong has no elder like kim bok soon to speak for her, then it is good the doctor does his bit.

the preview looks interesting -- seok hwan finds out that secretary park raised his son... and eun joo is hiring someone to keep tabs on seok hwan. she is going to be so shocked when she finds out the truth! 

This is my thought too. I dislike the meddling doctor but his purpose is to wake up SJ to the fact that what he is doing or others around him are harming or effecting PJ. PJ will not say it to SJ so someone has to be the one to let him be aware of things going on around PJ or to PJ. He will not get the girl in the end, because he is in the "friend zone" for life and just has no fate with PJ, but at least he is a friend (a pushy nosy one at that with an ulterior motive to be with PJ which will fail in the end) who is able to tell SJ what is what. He has no backbone to fight his own sister and niece, but his meddling in PJ's business will help SJ and PJ work through their issues faster and get together in the end. 

Do we all wish he would go some where and sit down and stop twirling around PJ on the sly? Heck yes we do.. but his purpose is to move the main couple to be together in the end navigating any  misunderstandings and helping SJ to see that what those people around him are doing will end up ruining his relationship if he does not put his foot down and put people in their place for trying to run his life. 

I really hate that they will find MH , it has to happen for MH to get a taste of the good life and then realize how good he had it with PJ who protected him from Secretary Park and raised him as her own when she did not have to. PJ saw him as her own son and endured a lot to raise him. MH will get a lesson in how fortunate he was that he ended up in PJ's care and had SJ later beside him. This is also the catalyst to finally get the suppose murder out of the way. What I am most interested in is how badly will these people try to treat PJ to snatch MH back. Also does Secretary Park have anything written down to prove how they tossed MH away to keep the chairman from finding out? Also when will EJ find out that they framed SJ for the crime? Will it be before she lets out he is a murderer or after someone else does and she uses that information as security and hides her knowledge of the truth?

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

This is my thought too. I dislike the meddling doctor but his purpose is to wake up SJ to the fact that what he is doing or others around him are harming or effecting PJ. PJ will not say it to SJ so someone has to be the one to let him be aware of things going on around PJ or to PJ. He will not get the girl in the end, because he is in the "friend zone" for life and just has no fate with PJ, but at least he is a friend (a pushy nosy one at that with an ulterior motive to be with PJ which will fail in the end) who is able to tell SJ what is what. He has no backbone to fight his own sister and niece, but his meddling in PJ's business will help SJ and PJ work through their issues faster and get together in the end. 

Do we all wish he would go some where and sit down and stop twirling around PJ on the sly? Heck yes we do.. but his purpose is to move the main couple to be together in the end navigating any  misunderstandings and helping SJ to see that what those people around him are doing will end up ruining his relationship if he does not put his foot down and put people in their place for trying to run his life. 

I really hate that they will find MH , it has to happen for MH to get a taste of the good life and then realize how good he had it with PJ who protected him from Secretary Park and raised him as her own when she did not have to. PJ saw him as her own son and endured a lot to raise him. MH will get a lesson in how fortunate he was that he ended up in PJ's care and had SJ later beside him. This is also the catalyst to finally get the suppose murder out of the way. What I am most interested in is how badly will these people try to treat PJ to snatch MH back. Also does Secretary Park have anything written down to prove how they tossed MH away to keep the chairman from finding out? Also when will EJ find out that they framed SJ for the crime? Will it be before she lets out he is a murderer or after someone else does and she uses that information as security and hides her knowledge of the truth?

I'm also in agreement when it comes to the doctor. Yes he gets on my last nerve and I wish he would go crawl under a rock , But on the other side the doctor has point how long are you  going to keep putting PJs  feeling on hold like a Phone call on speaker phone . As she told her blind date she's a wildflower she wants to be free and spread her wings. SJ needs to man up asap or he will surely lose the best thing that's ever happened to him. Karma can't get here fast enough for Vixen , I hope when she learns the truth she gets into a accident or is hit by the white truck of doom.

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] My mom has an affair - 엄마가 바람났다 - Mon to Fri @ 8:30 KST
34 minutes ago, 0ly40 said:

In the preview the evil pair (Cruella and SH) find out about Min Ho and Pil Jeong relationship, or PJ with Secretary Park. (I'm not sure).

Preview text

혜진(박지수)의 석준(이재황)과 필정(현쥬니)를 향한 질투심은 나날이 더해져만 가고, 은주(문보령)는 태우(서현석)과 순정(남이안)을 때어놓으려고 한다. 한편 석환(김형범)은은 민호(길정우)의 친모가 필정임을 알게되는데...

https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/momhasanaffair/vod/64474/22000387109

well doctor didn't get to confess but pil jeong gently told him that she was uncomfortable with his kindness. still, seok joon was nervous that he was considering whether to move back in with pil jeong. so doctor did get seok joon thinking! and yea, pil jeong is standing up for herself in her own way to hye jin.

seok hwan is one step closer to finding out what happened. so it turns out that secretary park was living with min ho and his mom but then once he got violent, she ran off, leaving the baby behind. in the preview, seok hwan finds out pil jeong was the wife and min ho possibly his kid. it will be interesting to see what scheme cruella and seok hwan come up with to try lure min ho -- this is a 14 year old kid who is quite attached to his family....

as expected, eun ha insults seon jeong but tae woo seems determined now to get his way. so he has said he will move out. this is now going to be a battle of wills between mother and son.

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

well doctor didn't get to confess but pil jeong gently told him that she was uncomfortable with his kindness. still, seok joon was nervous that he was considering whether to move back in with pil jeong. so doctor did get seok joon thinking! and yea, pil jeong is standing up for herself in her own way to hye jin.

seok hwan is one step closer to finding out what happened. so it turns out that secretary park was living with min ho and his mom but then once he got violent, she ran off, leaving the baby behind. in the preview, seok hwan finds out pil jeong was the wife and min ho possibly his kid. it will be interesting to see what scheme cruella and seok hwan come up with to try lure min ho -- this is a 14 year old kid who is quite attached to his family....

as expected, eun ha insults seon jeong but tae woo seems determined now to get his way. so he has said he will move out. this is now going to be a battle of wills between mother and son.

You don't mess with a Mother and her cubs , Unless you want to be a full course meal lol.  Which Cruella and SH will soon find out ,Let the Battle begin !. When comes to EJs Mother good luck I have 4 brothers  , At the end of the day they get their way .  SJ you hit it right on the nose ,  move out of that house full of snakes asap.

10 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Preview text

혜진(박지수)의 석준(이재황)과 필정(현쥬니)를 향한 질투심은 나날이 더해져만 가고, 은주(문보령)는 태우(서현석)과 순정(남이안)을 때어놓으려고 한다. 한편 석환(김형범)은은 민호(길정우)의 친모가 필정임을 알게되는데...

https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/momhasanaffair/vod/64474/22000387109

Thanks @dramaninja. Now I understand in the preview was about that PJ is MH mother. SH will want to take away MH from PJ.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다 - Mon to Fri @ 8:30 KST

well cruella and seok hwan are shocked to find out it is pil jeong who is the wife. wonder what is the legal situation here -- if secretary park had registered min ho as his son, then these two will have to jump through some hoops to get him back. plus pil jeong is not going to be a passive spectator. they also forget that min ho is a teenage boy who is happy in his family. so they can't just pluck him or force him to go anywhere...

38 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

well cruella and seok hwan are shocked to find out it is pil jeong who is the wife. wonder what is the legal situation here -- if secretary park had registered min ho as his son, then these two will have to jump through some hoops to get him back. plus pil jeong is not going to be a passive spectator. they also forget that min ho is a teenage boy who is happy in his family. so they can't just pluck him or force him to go anywhere...

Cruella and SH are in for rude awakening.  It will not be easy as 123 as they think. HJ following what EJ tells her to do with SJ I hope will blow up 10 times over in her face. Since MH birth arc is unfolding I'm just waiting for Mr Ha to pop back in the picture in a couple of episodes , Also for Pjs blind date to reappear . I'm growing more curious as to who the old man is in the hospitial? And who is HJs dad?. 

preview ep 83

SH is approaching to MH. We must not forget MH likes money and rich people.  If HJ's dad is PJ's dad? Or the old man in the hospital is PJ's dad and he is rich? Maybe PJ breaks up with SJ when she finds out about her husband. Many issues on the table.

Spoiler

The dna test results are out Minho is definitely SHs son. He's following him around like a dog follows his favorite bone . Hes so stupid not realizing hes leaving a trail of bread crumbs for Vixen .  I hope her head explodes when she figures it out . Tae Woo seems  to be the only man in this drama with a pair and lots of guts :thumbsup:. Hes living at PJs house in SJs old room , His mom thinks he's going to come back home , She's in for a rude awakening,  Home is where the heart is and that's with SJ shes not going win. When she finds out she's gonna snap like a cheap twig.

SJ  is turning back into his old self soft , wimpy and weak. instead of leaving when that trick came in the door , He stood right there and let her give a him full on mouth to mouth for PJ to see (Smdh). SJ  you should have move out of the house the first day she showed up , But you didn't now your going to pay the piper . I can't stand to see PJ  hurt like this.  I hope she does decide to be with doctor if only for a few episodes to make you suffer . You don't deserve PJ she needs someone who will  be her rock, Your more like a bowl of jello.

In the Preview Cruella and SH are up to no good .  Vixens private investigator is on their tail. Cruella playing grandma gives me the creeps. I'm not sure but it looks like PJ is ready call it quits with SJ. If so I cant say I blame her , Hes done nothing to protect her.

The problem with Cruella and SH is they are selfish and self centered. They had no qualms about throwing MH away when the mom told them she was pregnant. Now that SH and EJ are suppose to have a problem conceiving a child they care not that the child has a family and is willing to destroy that to get him back to use him to get the company. Its this selfishness that will end up back firing on them later. They should not be meeting the child without PJ around. But they will pull every dirty trick in the book to get MH to come back to them. SH is all proud that he fathered a child when he did none of the real work in raising the kid. He was not up at night with the kid when he was sick , nor did he endure any hardships over the years to protect this child and raise him. His pride was hurt over being told he was sterile so he had to go out to prove he could father a child. I honestly hope that he turns out to really be sterile as he ran around with a lot of women in his past so I am not surprised he has a problem now. 

They will not care that they tear a family apart by taking MH. Its going to be MH I think that will say he wants to go. What he always wanted was a rich father and he will think he can finally have that. He is uncomfortable with the knowledge he is not PJ's son so it will be easy to take their side when the time comes and leave to be with them. They will never understand how someone can raise a child not of their blood because they would never do that. (look at how Cruella treated SJ when she thought he was the Chairman's son.) They will fill his head with a bunch of nonsense and even be the ones to tell him possibly he is SH's son without consulting PJ or how it will impact him emotionally. They or EJ may even tell that its SJ who was suppose to have killed Secretary Park in order to get him or even say that he is a burden on PJ to get him to come to them. He will listen to them as he can remember not having the things he wanted because PJ was struggling.  He will not remember then all that PJ had to endure just to keep him safe and how hard she worked and sacrificed or even how much she loved him to raise him knowing he was not Parks kid after his death.

In my opinion he will have to realize on his own how fortunate he was to end up with a mother of the heart like PJ.  Pj did not have to stay and endure Parks abuse but she did for him. How hard she worked to raise him after he died and even before Park died.  Once he gets a load of living in that house and realizes he was just a tool and gets a load of EJ hating him and being nasty to him he will realize his mistake in how he left the family that loved him even if he did not have riches. 

SH nor Cruella will not be a role model for this kid and we know EJ will never like MH. He is a slap in the face for her reminding her she can't have kids and that SH had a child with someone else. Tack on the fact that he was PJ's kid and raised by her she will never ever like this kid and will torment him. Cruella will throw him to EJ to raise and expect her to be happy about it and then get mad when she realizes EJ can't stand the kid and EJ will remind Cruella of her deeds with SJ if she dares to say something. EJ will play the injured and lied to party until they learn of her past. 

I don't blame PJ for breaking up with SJ he needs to wake up. Let him loose her and be forced to marry that girl. This marriage will never happen because EJ, Cruella nor SH will allow it to. I see the engagement being a block buster as they out his parentage and the suppose murder charge. They will want to ruin that marriage as they can't have him having a more rich or powerful family or a good match over SH. I don't blame this girls father for being livid at the Chairman for not saying anything. The Chairman broke that engagement and he never should have allowed this girl into his house to stay. I look forward to him getting his after all they did to PJ. 

Thanks guys for posting and keeping us in the loop. Not been able to watch this week. @Ldy Gmerm I love your post. You're so right Min Ho will have to learn. The prospect of a rich family is like a shiny new toy. But once he discovers there's no love, no warmth and ultimate the fact that they despise and have done ask manner of evil against his mum means there's no way he be a puppet. They'll have to blackmail him into submission. I can so see Cruella saying something along the lines of fall in line if you don't want to see your little sister and mother homeless and suffering. I also agree that PJ needs to leave SJ's whimpy wish washy RickRoll'D. Until he grows a pair he cannot provide what PJ and her family need. Right now he might as well be part of Cruella's crew. 

20 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

We must not forget MH likes money and rich people. 

Thank yo for saying this @0ly40 MH is just like his bio dad. He loves money. Sure he loves money so that he can take care of his mom but he will be tempted to leave PJ. PJ who protected him from being hit by his dad. He will forget that. He loves receiving expensive thinks unlike his sister who only want to be loved and have  a father

6 hours ago, tas82 said:

Thanks guys for posting and keeping us in the loop. Not been able to watch this week. @Ldy Gmerm I love your post. You're so right Min Ho will have to learn. The prospect of a rich family is like a shiny new toy. But once he discovers there's no love, no warmth and ultimate the fact that they despise and have done ask manner of evil against his mum means there's no way he be a puppet. They'll have to blackmail him into submission. I can so see Cruella saying something along the lines of fall in line if you don't want to see your little sister and mother homeless and suffering. I also agree that PJ needs to leave SJ's whimpy wish washy RickRoll'D. Until he grows a pair he cannot provide what PJ and her family need. Right now he might as well be part of Cruella's crew. 

I think while in that house MH may find out the truth. Not sure if he will see that video that Shark/Minion made or EJ will spitefully tell him in his anger over the way SH is treating her after finding out her past but I feel like the kid will either over hear or run across something in that house while there. I guess we have to sit back and watch what happens next. 

A big mess is coming:

• MH will leave PJ for money
  • PJ will loss MH for don't have power and money
  • EJ will mistreat MH or will disappear MH
  • EJ and SH's marriage won't work more
  • PJ will hate or misunderstand SJ for her death husband
  • PJ's sister will get pregnant (maybe)
  • HJ will get drunk to SJ and get to sleep with him  and take a photo of that
  • PJ will leave LX Group or get fired, and leave her  house
  • SJ find's out about PJ's husband death and he was framed for that for the evil pair
  • Mr. Ha will come back for revenge

What  else I didn't take into account?

Re: A big mess is coming  -  several for sure.

HJ  dethrones ED as the Queen Villan.

ED will help MH down the stairs by giving him one swift kick.

ED will take  MH out for some ice cream and sells him. Husband will be sad so ED will help him put out posters of the missing MH.

Next cutie pie little sister will get sick due to the trauma of not seeing her big brother.

I don't know who will save the day.  

Archived