[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

snakey ha is awesome! I love his deadpan looks with fiery eyes. seok hwan and cruella are so oblivious to how much he hates them. it is kind of sweet and sad to see how much he wants to try build a relationship with seok joon but cannot. he is determined to protect his nephew. in the end of friday's episode, he had such an iron grip on seok hwan's arm....

tae soo is going to be so mad when he finds out why seeon joong is avoiding him. poor girl having to feel bad because she has no living parents.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/6/2020 at 11:11 PM, kiefshi1056 said:

Can't wait to see what will EJ's nasty mom do if she found out about her daughter being a mistress and had miscarriage.

Her mom already knows about her being a mistress.

I am now 65% confident that EJ will not be busted immediately and she would likely pay her OB-GYN off and fake a pregnancy. Once she is busted for the fake pregnancy, somehow they'll find out that PJ's child is her husband. Magically, evil mother will claim that his (SH) marriage was legitimate and not out of wedlock. They will snatch Min-ho and it will rinse and repeat.

And based on this episode and the previews, I am now 70% confident, that none of these evil villains will get their true comeuppance until the last week of the show and I'm 95% sure that the chairman will die and SJ will not have an inheritance because he's trying to be so accommodating that this fool will sign away his rights for the inheritance. SJ's uncle will be busted on Monday for helping him  and will have the murder pinned on him. PJ's internship will be sabotaged. Based on the patterns of this writer, all of the villains will even manage to get caught without major consequences, and/or are able to cover their butt until the end. It seems that the writer is more plot-driven opposed to character-driven stories.

I am now down to watching one episode a week and that will be Fridays.

1 hour ago, joccu said:

I never get that if you don´t have parents you not good for match to some else.

poor seon joong basically got insulted for being herself. life has taught her to be independent and pushy.  eun ha basically says that because seon joong has no parents, she would be someone who has a grudge against life, be angry with people who are doing better than her and fly off the handle at small thing. but then, even seok hwan who has both parents seem to be mad and think he is a victim. eun ha's problem is that seon joon is not someone sweet who she can easily push around....

Okay folks still recovering from my last bout of feeling under the weather. Therefore, I haven’t been able to watch any of the episodes since my last post. Yes, I was that out of it for the time being. Did manage to catch up thanks to all of your comments though. So please forgive me if some of my comments here seem a bit more haphazard than normal or if some things don’t exactly make sense. Since I myself didn’t watch said episodes I might have mistaken what some of you said in the wrong way. If so, please don’t hesitate to correct me.

Anyway enough of that and let’s get on with the actual post itself.

Spoiler

@Lmangla let’s start with you. You make some valid points and I notice that we even have a few similar thoughts as well. though in this case I failed to give you due credit. It is true that I didn’t read through all the posts before posting my initial post and then responding to the others there. even then it somehow slipped my mind. Please forgive me for my blunder. Probably my condition was already clouding my initial judgement and all.

So for starters I do agree with you that Kim Book Soon had completed her arc so her death at this point makes sense. I just wish that before she died she could have also been reunited with her brother for the final time as well. But I guess since that was a secondary arc for her and this was more of Shark’s arc I can understand why the writer didn’t go down this route. I still feel that they could have had a single reunion before her passing away and this could have resolved a lot of tension this way. For instance, the moment Shark figured out the truth he finds a way to contact her they meet. She is surprised to see him. He apologizes to her and reveals who he really is. That he is doing well. he then gets a call from one of his bosses so he has to excuse himself to deal with the situation. They both agree to meet up again and how she wants to introduce him to the rest of her family etc.. they then part ways. Unfortunately, the next meeting never materializes because she has passed away and she is thus unable to let the others know that she has either met her brother or that if she has when he will come to meet him. But this way her death could still have had more meaning as she now has fulfilled all of her primary and secondary goals.

As for the writer having a touch of realism to his characters ie the death of one of the main characters at such an early stage yet once their arc was done. Is a good point and therefore you believe that considering all the crimes that Cruella and Joker have done they can’t easily be forgiven, will have to serve major jail time and thus unable to have a happy ending like normal shows. Interesting if the writer is able to pull it off correctly and all. They need to take bigger risks to accomplish this goal though. We may not get the ending that we want though still.

Let me try and give a small breakdown of what to probably expect. If anyone has any kind of objections to these thoughts or feels like they have better alternatives, then I am all ears. Also note that these are based on watching past dramas and all thus villains won’t be properly punished and all.

Let’s start with the main leads they need their own Happily Ever After by this point and we should give it to them by the end. For this to happen their past needs to be cleared up for good. His name as a killer is also needed for them to make a clean start and all considering that the murdered victim was her Ex Husband and all. He should also become the next Chairman since he is actually quite good etc.. as for Pill Jung her issue of accepting money from a parent needs to be fixed if she wants to continue her job/dream of becoming a teacher. That incident has prevented her from getting a proper job. All thanks to the abuse of power and influence of certain people. Will get into that in a bit. Even now her post at Eun Ha’s school she only got in because Suk Joon intervened. Though in this case she wasn’t going to get the job due to power abuse issues again as well. So we can’t be sure if Eun Ha’s reasoning was genuine that she wasn’t on the consideration list due to her poor specs or because she was just saying that as it sounded the most reasonable justification to Pill Jung and others. Clearly her bias was on since her daughter told her not to hire her and she trusts her daughter’s judgement and all. So there is that. I was even initially considering that Pill Jung should be made in charge of the Foundation as well. This way she gets to do things at the same time. Teach as she likes and if she sponsors a school through the foundation she as a teacher would know what the other schools would need, their requirements and be able to better able to help them out.

But as my mind is slightly clearer atleast while writing this post I realized that while it certainly sounds nice and all. There is a small complication in regards to this. The Foundation is currently under Vixen or her name. however, one wants to view it. She certainly wouldn’t want to hand it over to her rival like that. Infact if she feels that is forced to give it up she will more likely try and get rid of it first. so depending on whether it is still around remains to be seen. If it does and if possible then yes add this fact in as well.

Now moving on to the other characters. Let’s start off with the Chairman. Seriously I can’t believe that I tried to make sense of this character at one point even by pointing out that he may have been innocent and that he was living with a totally unreasonable wife and all. But the way he is behaving out from what I have read. (shakes head). Now with him things are a bit complicated since the guy clearly needs to retire at some point so that Suk Joon can inherit the company. How that happens needs to be seen (Willing or Forced). Now some of you mentioned that since he has been shown to be clutching his chest at times he may also end up dying and this would perhaps allow Cruella and Joker to search for Minho and try and bring him in their family since they would have nothing to fear at this point. The company is under their control after all. But after a bit of consideration I have come to the following conclusions. Chairman needs to survive till the end. He can probably only die at that point and there are a few reasons for that as well. First of all, now his death at this point isn’t good for a lot of people or is it. it’s hard for me to describe this exactly.

Sure his death will mean that Cruella and Joker will be able to take over the company with much more ease but that would probably be it for them. They still won’t be able to bring in Minho as their legal grandson/son depending from whose eyes you are watching. Cruella/Joker respectively. I am sure that the Chairman has placed certain safeguards in his will that ensures this fact or was that just a contract that he had made them sign. Regardless that there is a legal document out there somewhere that prevents them doing this. If the terms were more clear, I could have perhaps made more of a guess. So the only way they can bring him in is through an adoption agency. Which might be their hope and if he has been adopted already try and convince his adopted parents that he will be better off with his biological family as they are more than capable of taking care of him and all. Too bad they will hit a roadblock in this department. Frankly as the Chairman he should have perhaps added a further clause that if they even adopt any kids down the line a DNA comparison must be done just to ensure that they aren’t trying to pull a fast one and try and find a loophole from his clauses and all. As for his death affecting Suk Joon and Pill Jung. Guess what this is again going to be advantageous to them. As of now he is the one objecting to her as a DiL (from what I am gathering). If anyone is going to take his side on this matter from his house it is going to be Vixen since she considers Pill Jung her eternal rival. The other two simply won’t care because this first of all concerns Suk Joon and because she personally doesn’t pose much of a threat as she has no kind of powerful backing behind her unlike his previous Ex.

Thus in short the Chairman can’t die at this point and he will be around by the time of the final episode. Happily, retired and taking care of his grandchildren and all.

Now the question becomes of how he retires. If he has willingly left and handed over the company to Suk Joon or if he was forced to do so. In this case the latter seems much more reasonable at this point. As people have pointed out him holding his chest like that could mean that he has to either temporarily stepdown while he gets treated or ends up going into a coma due to his illness. Once he recovers from either he discovers that in his absence Cruella and Joker have consolidated their power and removed him from his spot. Making him unable to return. We know that Cruella has been aiming for this for a long time and that once she got that she would kick him out with nothing as she believes that he doesn’t deserve any of that etc..

As this point again as people have pointed out the only people that will accept him regardless of how he treated them would be Suk Joon and Pill Jung. After living with them for some time he himself is going to realize what a gem of a person Pill Jung is. Also it helps that she has a secret weapon that apparently nobody can resist. Aka Minji. Even Suk Joon eventually caved into her and we all saw how he was at the start. I think what the Chairman needs to see is how a normal family operates to see where he went wrong with his own family and then later on try and make amends if possible. If not cut your ties with them cleanly and move on with your life and those relationships that you can still salvage. Also if Joker is indeed his biological son then then he gets to spends time with Minho first and gets to know him better. This is going to be extremely helpful down the line when certain people come looking for him and try and claim him.

So sorry folks his story arc isn’t done yet unlike Kim Book Soon so don’t expect him to die soon. He will stay for quite some time till either his arc is resolved or we get a happy ending for certain people etc.. Come to think of it this means that Suk Joon and Pill Jung need to prepare a few more grandkids for him. This is going to keep him busy and happy in his retired life etc

Now let’s move onto Eun Ha. Frankly considering all the things that the other villains are upto her actions are a bit mild. As of now from what I can recall seem to be a bit more on the abuse of Power and Influence, being a bad parent since she couldn’t educate her own kids properly. This also goes to show how she is professionally as well. How she operates her own school etc Apparently management wise she seems to do okay or how to deal with certain parents but with kids she just as no idea how to deal with them. Thus for starters she needs to stepdown from her post as a principal. She won’t really suffer if she does it properly. She has been in the education business for a long time that she would have a decent reputation. The longer she delays stepping down things are going to be bad for her since her daughter’s plots, past and her own involvement in certain things are going to come to light further embarrassing her. She won’t have a rock to hid under. Regardless of all this she won’t starve even if she quits as she makes money from the rent of her property. Unless she has more than one. Which is better. Other than that one can be sure that she will try and mooch of her rich and successful son as well.

I know that people would prefer that he gets so shocked and disgusted by the acts of both his sister and mother that he decides to cut all ties with them, realistically speaking that might have been sort of possible. But this being a drama and all I will give this the benefit of doubt. Also we have to consider the fact that he is the only male heir of that family. This means that she won’t be able to give up on him anytime soon. Guess this means that all three of them are going to be stuck together with each other. Also assuming that the shop still remains operational considering the drama going around it’s background. Also the fact that his partner is the sister of the family rival etc I guess if you really want to be funny at the same time you could show that the restaurant has finally become successful to the extent that they can open up franchises and all. Thus they can offer her one. Thanks to interacting skills, she will end up scaring of half their customers away. They will then need to teach her the proper way and all. Might be fun to watch.

Though if she continues to side with Vixen without knowing the full story and continues with the abuse of power and authority I might need to find a more sever ending for her. As of now her actions as I pointed out are rather mild compared to Cruella and Vixen.

I am sure you all have been waiting for Vixen’s fate by now so let me get into it. Now some may think that her getting a divorce should be the solution and this should be the end of it. But divorces can always be contested and numerous other factors can play their part in it. So I feel a divorce is not the answer here. To ensure that she receives her dose of Karma the first step to take is to prevent her from following her normal MO. Just as a reminder (also based on assumptions) she would skip town when that happens. Cruella has pointed out that her nature is such that she will do anything to save herself even if that means selling them out. Vixen tried to tell her that she was mistaken and whatnot. Therefore, if we were to follow this logic the moment she discovers that Suk Joon is bound to get the chairman’s position and that there is nothing that any of them can do to prevent it. Even add in an attempted fateful encounter with our friendly Truck Of Doom if you want bonus points. She will know that the game is up and that it is best for her to cut her losses and bail. She clearly wouldn’t want to leave empty handed especially how she may think how unfairly she has been treated over there. Thus she will demand her share of alimony and a divorce along the way as well. Clearly shocking and breaking Joker’s heart. Cruella not so much. At this point she is then going to leave the country again for a few years till the heat dies down. Once she returns from the trip she will simply search for a new and better mark than Joker and repeat the process. Thus as one can see a divorce is clearly not the solution over here. Instead the only one benefiting from it would be her.

She needs to stay trapped in said marriage for her to receive her punishment, probably not get more than a dime. Her entire crimes should be made aware so that she finds a hard time finding a stable job. She has mocked Pill Jung for far too long but has never managed to walk in her shoes. This will allow her to do that and have a small experience of what her actions towards Pill Jung led to.

If you want to leave her with a bit of redeeming or pity arc you can have her stay in LX Group. But this offer is only applicable if she doesn’t do anything to jeopardize the current company which I find highly unlikely at this point. Other than that since she can’t have any children of her own we can have her sponsor an orphanage and all. But for any of that to happen or be believable she needs to change in personality which will be interesting to see happen and all.

Joker’s ending is actually harder to place since there is nothing really to do for him. The guy is an IDIOT. Yes, I know that I was shouting over there but I kind of don’t care since I can’t seem to describe him any better. Sure he has committed things that may be considered crimes ie threats and intimidation etc Regardless of all this he really doesn’t think first and that is why people have been known to take advantage of him. As a person he simply hasn’t grown. We all know whose fault that really is. Punishing him by law is equally harder. Even considering the fact that he was partially involved in the murder of Secretary Park. It all starts to get technical and how people view the situation in particular and all. If he does get investigated properly and all of his crimes come to light and also have his IQ level tested just to confirm if he can identify between right and wrong. The result will be pretty clear. Unfortunately, since the investigators will eventually realize that since he is mostly a tool instead of a true mastermind he at most is going to be heavily fined and left near broke. At this point certain steps need to be taken. Keep this guy as far as possible from LX Group and any form of management. Not in fear of him rising up and posing a threat but because he can’t simply handle the job and risks putting entire projects at risks. Sometimes has good ideas and even starts out on them without taking in all factors into consideration. So all things considering and that whether they like it or not he is still the Chairman’s son. If left all alone he is going to end up broke and then probably dead. The main leads being the kind people that they are can’t allow that. So what they should do is use the foundation or something similar and use it as some sort of trust fund.

But even in this keep the fund extremely limited. This is should just cover his basic living and not much more than that. This means he can still survive but won’t be able to continue living the lavish life that he used to live. This may perhaps result in further resentment but at the moment it seems to be the best solution for him for the time being. On the other hand, if he can actually use his brains for a moment instead of wasting it all on useless resentment perhaps he can find a way to turn his current situation to his advantage with his meagre funds and all. Finally revealing his true skills and whatnot and thus allowing him a fair shot at hopefully taking over the company some day in the future. But that is mostly just wishful thinking on my part. Though if he still manages to stay married to Vixen through all this then it may actually be possible to pull this off.

Finally let’s move on to Cruella herself. We all know that she is this cruel, vindictive and equally abusive woman as well. To the extent that she was even willing to beat up a defenseless bed ridden woman just because she despised her and said woman wasn’t even at fault. I am sure that I could add more about her description but I feel that some of you will want to add in your own added descriptions for her so leave all that to you. Considering all that she has done so far and how she seems totally unrepentant about it all. She clearly either can’t tell what she is doing is wrong or simply doesn’t care about it. Frankly she gets my vote for the drama character that I would like to see end up in a mental institution. Unfortunately, I have never gotten to have this dream achieved till now. Perhaps we may get lucky this time. Perhaps her time in solitary and the medications that she will be receiving will help her see the light. I certainly wouldn’t want the main leads trying to visit her occasionally to check up on her or allow to catch brief glimpse of Minho in the hopes that this will make her realize what kind of terrible person she was and thus see the light and ask them for forgiveness and all. Frankly I want Pill Jung and family to obtain a restraining order from his family. Naturally Suk Joon gets an exception to this rule since he can be argued that he is more part of their family than his own.

Oh I just realized that I forgot about Shark and his fate. Once his role is finally done in achieving justice for his family and all. He should turn himself in and admit to everything that he has done so far especially under the instruction of Cruella and Joker. If he has ample evidence to back up his claims even better. Due to his actions he naturally needs to be punished and serve his time. But due to him not only surrendering and confessing to everything voluntarily all of that will be taken into consideration and he will end up with a reduced sentence. Not only that he can still stay in touch with his new family and all. He can continue to meet with his nephew and get to know him better same with Pill Jung as well. He also knows that he has a place to call home once he is released. Basically he is the one of the few people that deserves a good ending since he is already realizing not only what he did was wrong. But also how his actions endangered the very people that he was searching for.

Now on to a few other points.

I know that this bit may be a bit odd to ask at this point and all but do any of you think that Pill Jung was fired from her last teaching job not just because of Vixen’s frame up job but also due to pressure/power abuse/etc.. from her and her mother. I ask this because as I mentioned things seem a bit more confused and jumbled in my mind of older events while other things seem a bit clearer.

Think about the situation back then. A potential witness was willing to take to the stand and admit that they witnessed Vixen planting the money herself. At this point the principal’s reaction was how could they believe what a student said without the accused not being present and would like to listen to their side of the story. Aka your witness could be lying because they were pressured by their teacher. You can be sure if Vixen was indeed summoned she would have gone by that route. Kind of meaningless when you think about it. Was the school perhaps thinking that since she had already resigned she would have no reason to lie and thus everything that she would say would be the truth. Interesting, or was there more to this than meets the eye.

If you think about it carefully after this point you realize that this is odd because now atleast there is the benefit of doubt since you have evidence that Pill Jung could have been taking money (since money was indeed found) but on the other hand a student is telling that something else altogether. That is that they were a witness and that they saw the true culprit. Thus at this point certain actions could be taken instead of having her leave the school once her contract ended. For instance, they could have renewed the contract and put her on some sort of probation period, tell her that they will hire her/renew contract but for X amount of months they won’t pay her (either her full salary or none at all). What they base that amount on could be on any number of factors perhaps the amount of what she was supposed to have received. Or they could have applied both points at the same time or any number of other things instead of simply terminating the contract/or let it end. Even when they ended it they didn’t stop any of the rumors that spread due to this or try and rectify the situation. Granted only the principal was aware of the truth but that wouldn’t stop her from fixing this. There is no way that these rumors never reached the principal. Then again it seems Eun Ha has never heard of Pill Jung till recently. So news of the scandal didn’t reach her yet surprisingly. Or again is there more to all of this.

Anyway after all of this we have to remember a conversation that Vixen and Eunha had once. This is where my memory becomes a bit hazy and if what I am recalling is wrong then this entire theory can be dropped down the drain. One of her (Eun Ha) principal friends was brought up in it and how both friends did a personal favour to each other by accepting the others kid to their school for a teaching post. Not sure why they didn’t hire them in their own school. Would people realize what had happened and complain about them getting the post through connections. I guess this goes to show just how competent the kids actually were and also the source of Vixen’s envy towards Pill Jung. Here she who had better qualifications than Pill Jung had use connections to get a job any yet she couldn’t be a better or popular teacher than Pill Jung. Even to the extent that she was surprised to learn that a student was either a witness to the event back then or that they had it in them to have her reported over a mere contract teacher aka Pill Jung. Regardless if all this is true it all starts to make sense why the school didn’t take any action to not only stop the prevention of rumors back then but also why they didn’t renew Pill Jung’s contract back then. The principal was afraid of offending Eunha in anyway since that would have placed her own son’s job at risk. Clearly Eunha wouldn’t have believed that her daughter was capable of doing such cruel things. Therefore, even if the principal believed the witness she wouldn’t want to risk suffering Vixens wrath once she discovered that Pill Jung was still teaching at that school. I don’t know whether Eunha had a personal chat with the principal as well saying how teachers image is important and whatnot and how they couldn’t keep any teacher around them that would stain said reputation. Somehow I get the feeling that may not have happened.

But if my memory and thus theory is correct that means the principal basically caved into pressure due to Vixen and Eunha’s power and influence back then. Thus this is clearly and abuse of power on their part whether it was intentional or not.

Now let’s move on to the return of Vixen’s Ex once more. @Lmangla I actually enjoyed your description of him as the male version of Vixen and thus may indeed be her one true love. It also goes to show just how many people seem to know the real Vixen by this point. By my count we have atleast three people that fit the bill by now. We have Tae Woo but nobody seems to take him seriously sadly and think that he is overreacting. Then we have her Ex who apparently knows her quite well and finally we have Pill Jung’s BFF. When Pill Jung was framed she was one of the few people that knew instantly who was actually responsible for it back then and even confronted Vixen about it. I guess Pill Jung can be counted in the list of people that seems to know her as well. Yet she continues to fall for certain of her lies and deceptions. So am not sure whether I should count her in the mix.

Anyway it seems I got a bit sidetracked from the point I was about to make so let’s get back to the Ex for a bit. For starters he gets labeled as a stalker. Somehow I expected this call to come from Vixen herself and not Pill Jung. That reveal took me by surprise. Though when you come to think about it there may actually be some truth to it. Will get to that in a bit. So let me get this straight the Ex actually had the smart idea to involve Pill Jung into the family drama when he revealed his relationship to Joker and have him verify his claims by Pill Jung who happened to be a witness to said event back then. Why in the world would he do that? Even back in the day when his wife was embarrassing them all by exposing their affair it was Pill Jung that covered for them by pointing out that she was also present there thus no affair took place unless the wife thought that they were into threesomes. That got the wife to let the matter slide for the time being. Now it certainly doesn’t take a rocket science to figure out that Pill Jung certainly didn’t do it for him. This leaves the reason being Vixen herself. Also their past friendship was apparently no major secret since even students apparently even knew about it. Thus wouldn’t he consider that she would cover for Vixen once again due to their old friendship and all. The only reason that I can perhaps come up with is that he may have returned to the school at some point only to discover that Vixen had resigned back then and that Pill Jung had been fired for accepting bribes. Since he probably knew both characters to different extents he probably realized what had happened back then and he therefore might have hoped that Pill Jung would take his side this time just to have her revenge on Vixen for back in the day.

Now let’s move on to Pill Jungs stalker comment and why it is so apt now. Like I said why would he involve Pill Jung but the next good question that we should be asking is how did he even know that Pill Jung was still in their orbit. Pill Jung doesn’t even work in the same company as them but instead in a school. Granted that school is run by her mother. So does this mean that he is keeping tabs on her family as well. He certainly knew enough about her to not only know which company that she was working in but also which department as well as who she was married to. So it wouldn’t be far of to know where her brother works as well. So I guess in a way stalker does work for him. Perhaps not then but certainly now. Though I do wonder how smart it was of Pill Jung to label him as a stalker. After all this guy could easily have been a potential ally for her in a manner of speaking as he could have helped clear her name or something. Now if Pill Jung may need his help in the future he may be totally indifferent and wonder why he should help her out when she made him seem like a crazy stalker and whatnot. Oh well I guess Pill Jung will have to handle the consequences of her actions on her own.

I do feel that Pill Jung should have perhaps let Vixen stew a bit by simply agreeing to deal with the situation with their bargain and once that was done let her wonder what the result of it was when Joker returned home. Thus if any blunder happened after that it would have been on her end and she couldn’t exactly blame Pill Jung for that now could she. Well knowing these characters, I wouldn’t put it past them.

As for the Chairman seriously am getting disappointed in the guy for a bunch of reasons and I can’t believe I once tried to understand this guy and try and point out that some of his actions sort of made sense back then but him being so rude towards Pill Jung gets to me for a bunch or reasons. First of all and this is the most important one is that he just so happens to be disrespecting Kim Book Soon’s request. Especially when you consider that she died shortly after and that was the last conversation and meeting that he had with her. Shame on him. Plus, he seemed to be a smart person since he can figure out when his wife is responsible for one of her stunts or atleast suspects her. Can’t he see how happy his son is now.

Not only this but he should actually consider who Pill Jung actually is. No I don’t mean her raising his grandchild for that he should be extra grateful when he discovers that and how his own family abandoned him and all. Kim Book Soon was his first love and he felt that he owed her family and her a lot since her father sacrificed his life to save his own to the extent that he takes in her son and raises him as his own. Following that logic then he should pay the same amount of respect and due to Pill Jung as well. He knows that both Kim Book Soon and Pill Jung consider themselves in a parent and child relationship. She had told him as much. Thus he should consider her as his daughter as well. granted the situation with Suk Joon is a bit different since he has known him from such a young age and raised him till now. He naturally doesn’t have the same level of bonds with Pill Jung but like I said it doesn’t hurt to be civil to another person especially considering their position/relationship with Kim Book Soon. I do feel that Kim Book Soon should have been a bit more honest with him when she asked him to approve of Suk Joon’s choice. He did ask her if he was showing any kind of interest in someone. But she just denied this fact. She should have told him that he was interested in her daughter and that she had given both of them her blessing. I suspect that she didn’t want to do that because it was in par with the character that we have been shown of her so far. She again feels guilty for not being in her son’s life and therefore feels that she shouldn’t exactly interfere in his life even now. If she tells the chairman what she did there is a difference in both ways she makes the request. The way that she did is open ended and allows him as his father figure to make final approval showing that she respects his choice but will try and abide by it considering he was there for her son when she couldn’t. On the other hand, if she had revealed to him about the Suk Joon and Pill Jung relationship and how she had given them their blessing and approval. Then it could appear like she wasn’t respecting him, or of how he had raised her son for all these years. Her way saves face for both of them but it also placed the main leads in a tough position.

Also as some of you have pointed out why would the Chairman ask Suk Joon to return to his house where he knows nobody respects or even cares about him. It just is absurd. Is the chairman afraid that he will lose his son or that he wants to cut ties with him now that he has found his mother? Those two need to seriously sit down and discuss these matters. Also he needs to consider a fact. Suk Joon isn’t a kid anymore but as an adult he has the ability to move out if the need arises. This doesn’t mean that those can’t meet anymore. They will just have different places to do so. Frankly meeting up at Pill Jungs place would have been better since he could have quietly observed her and gotten a good idea of her. Now be prepared for Vixen to take advantage of this situation if need be. Since she seems to know Pill Jung from the past the Chairman might ask her about Pill Jung or she may volunteer the information herself citing concern for the family (reputation or whatever else need be). She can tell him about how she overheard from her fellow teachers how she got fired from her previous job for accepting money from a parent but that this wasn’t the first time such a thing happened. Then she can recount how Pill Jung was like in school where she had to be expelled for theft. This would make him seriously consider Pill Jung as a DiL material and he would try to convince Suk Joon to do the same. One would question as to why he simply won’t ask for Pill Jung’s side of the story. A good point but you have to remember something important over here both people would be basically accusing the other of the actual crime in one form or the other. At this point he will need to consider who to trust. As he knows Vixen for slightly longer and she is family he might be tended to believe her side of the story instead of the actual truth itself. Plus, I am sure Vixen might tell him to expect Pill Jung to try and blame it all on her or something to that extent making him think she was right all along.

The topic of the blackmail video falling in Vixen’s hand is inevitable at some point but she is probably going to use it for more than simple blackmail leverage against Cruella and Joker when they try and get rid of her. She may think of actually using it to solve her rival aka Pill Jung problem as well. As long as Suk Joon has a shot to becoming the chairman anyone that he chooses will be a threat to her but more so for Pill Jung since she can’t seem to learn her place. But this may be the perfect opportunity for her. It will only be a matter of time before she realizes where she recognizes the victim from aka Pill Jungs husband. Now while she may not know who was responsible for it all she knows that she can still use this video to her advantage. This means that she needs to simply confront Pill Jung and lie to her and her work will be done.

Now some of you would be wondering why would Pill Jung believe a single word that comes from her mouth by this point. The answer would be simple she just needs to come up with a lie that is not only believable but she can back it up with evidence without actually showing her the actual video. Yes, it can be done. First she would start by attempting to guilt trip her by telling her how she could do that to her husband. Even though the husband abused her this was still wrong. Pill Jung is going to want a clearer explanation. At this point once the bait has been picked Vixen will reveal that Suk Joon is the one that was responsible for the husband’s murder. “Shock” Naturally Pill Jung isn’t going to believe this as this seems absurd. Vixen will then inform her that there is an extremely easy way to confirm this fact. Just go to the police and as a victim ask about the status of the case and whether or not the key suspect was Suk Joon or not. Once she heads over we all know the answer that she is going to get and Yes poor Suk Joon was indeed a suspect back then. She might get lucky if the hard working detective back then is still there. But I suspect that won’t be the case since he had the audacity to question royalty back then he would probably have been transferred for his nerve back then. That or he is busy on some other case so he can’t clear up matters.

Regardless of all this will mean that poor Pill Jung is going to be just as confused as one would expect that she would need to leave town for some time to clear her head. This is going to get everyone worried because this isn’t something that she has done before. Perhaps Vixen might even hope that Suk Joon might suspect that his father was involved in her disappearance which may result in causing a rift between the two. Basically anything is good for her at this point. After all nobody else apart from the chairman is going to be against Suk Joon ending up with Pill Jung as unlike his Ex Fiancée Pill Jung has no power backing and thus poses no real threat to them that they can foresee. Oh how wrong they all are.

By the time she returns she will hopefully have come to a decision that there must be something wrong with the investigation and all because the Suk Joon that she knows could never kill someone or that it doesn’t matter even if he did as there must have been a good reason for it and all. That or there will be more of a breakup period between the two before their misunderstanding is finally cleared. Then those responsible should really beware because now the two will want to discover the truth. They really stirred up a hornet’s nest on their own when they had to leave it alone and it would have remained buried for who know how much longer.

As for Suk Joon’s Ex I sort of do get her disappointment of not being able to marry Suk Joon. But considering all the circumstances of back then it does make sense. The Suk Joon of back then was someone who was always searching for a way to gain his families (Cruella and Joker) love and approval. To the extent that they even took advantage of him at times. To prevent exactly that the Chairman selected her as his wife. As she wasn’t connected to his family in anyway she wouldn’t have the same obligations towards them. Since she herself came from a rich family she knew how to play the game and deal with those two. Thus at the time she was a good choice. But she isn’t anymore simply because Suk Joon is now aware of his own Birth Secret thus his priorities have also changed. He now doesn’t need protection but needs to protect what is important to him. Though this is me slightly getting derailed from the point that I had started so let me try and get back.

Another reason why those two didn’t work out well was that while they hit of quite well their feelings just didn’t align all that well. While she had fallen in love with him (probably gradually) he didn’t see her more than a sister figure at best. This was probably further not helped by the fact that she was staying at their house or simply frequenting it to the extent that it seemed like that way. So in other words he probably did start to take her for a bit of granted. She waited patiently for his response and I get the feeling that she wanted him to make her his priority at some point. But this never happened and she had to cut her losses when her mother became ill. In a way this was actually a good thing if you look at it. He himself went abroad due to the murder investigation and all (clear his mind). Thus now with both of them now away from each other for the first time they could concentrate on other things.

Suk Joon finally realized that while he liked her he just didn’t feel The Spark/That Spark between them. she was like a friend and sister to him nothing more than that so once he returned he let his father know about his feelings towards her and how just couldn’t marry her at this point as it wouldn’t be fair to the either of them. Chairman left the matter at that point.

If she does return I get the feeling that she is going to end up joining Vixen’s side and try and help her to get rid of Pill Jung. How much would she be a willing partner or how much would she be need to be deceived to play along with their plans.

Now let me move on to the final phase since this post seems to have gotten out of hand once more.

@kiefshi1056 Why would Joker search for his son, Both him and his mother had given this task to Pill Jung’s husband. It was to this extent that they had told him to leave the child at some orphanage. They didn’t even recommend one to him. That was the actual reason the goons were beating Secretary Park to find out the location of the orphanage/where the kid was. If they didn’t care back, then why would they do so now. It also didn’t help that they were more afraid of the Chairman finding out the truth since he would cut them off like they had signed in the contract if the kid was discovered. If either one of them had any kind of feelings towards Minho they would have kept tabs on him. This does go to show that they are terrible people as adults and all.

@foreverempress did I miss the reveal somewhere along the line that Eunha is aware that her daughter was a mistress. As far as I can recall when the actual incident happened she was furious at what her daughter had done and was shouting and even hitting her back then. But Vixen had lied that wasn’t the case and it was all a misunderstanding blah, blah, blah. Eun ha chose to rather believe that lie than accept that may actually be true. Infact when Vixen was showing interest in Suk Joon she brought up the fact that she was a bit uncomfortable living with Pill Jung. Eunha inquired what the reason could be. The so called affair was brought up again and she reminded Vixen that she told her that nothing had happened back then. To which Vixen had agreed. She then made up the fact that the rumors still did spread even back then and she was afraid that Pill Jung might stir up those rumors once more. To which Eunha promised her that she wouldn’t let the matter slide if such a thing happened. I guess that is why Pill Jung needs to get the internship job at LX Group because Eun Ha has fired her. The timing of the Ex was the perfect reason to do so.

Anyway have got to go check a few things out. Go to sleep and finally start to catch up on the rest of the shows that I missed while I was so out of it. So till next time all of you take care and keep posting.

My wishful scenario:

PJ get to work at LYNX, then SH getting to know her more or maybe save him from some issue/accident then slowly noticing and falling for PJ but PJ is all eyes for SJ only :tounge_wink:. I want him to feel if you want something strive hard for it. I really want EJ to get so crazy jealous of PJ because good things keep coming to her now SJ and SH protecting her. Then all the ex and scandal she had came out then she committed suicide and her nasty mom got crazy was admitted to mental hospital. Then SH turnout to be not chairmans son becuase he is infertile. Then SJ was a lost grandson of a wealthy family bigger than LYNX. :lol:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

SJ and SH get into a war of words in SHs office about how SH got someone to lie to SJ about  wanting purchase the land, So SJ could not make the meeting.  SH told him don't take it out him , SJ told him the next time you do something like this I won't forgive you. SH said what are you going do?. He raised his fist to SJ Mr Ha grabbed his arm.  SH was angry Mr Ha said put your fist down, Mr Ha said what if the chairman finds  out, SH said how Mr Ha looked SJ. SJ told him to stop doing things that hurt the company.

Meanwhile back at the pizza shop SJ is on the phone . She  was talking to a freind who wanted to set her up on a blind date, She was about to refuse until Tae Woo came in , She instead accepted the offer for the blind date Tae Woo had a fit . He said why would you do that without my permission.  He almost confessed is feelings but he stopped himself . He said his mom is right you only do things your way SJ told him off and She quit.

EJs Uncle invited PJ And her freind  out for a meal . Her friend noticed how overly kind he was to her. PJ said that she was applying for  a Internship  at LX group, EJs Uncle was very unhappy.  PJ and her went back to the bed store where she works . She said she noticed how much EJs Uncle cares for  her. PJ said he's always kind like that. PJ told her about her contract not getting renewed.  She also told her about EJs mom being the principal.  Her friend said well if you get this job you will be seeing her everyday. She said I'm prepared for that. I'm not going to let that stop me.

Back at Cruellas house She told Vixen she made a appointment for the GYN . Vixen tried to work her way out saying she was going to to her regular hospital.  But Cruella wasn't having it she insisted she go there. She was getting nervous about what happened 7 years ago. SJ arrives home at PJs house hes tired want's to go up stair but as we all know he can't say no to Min Ji lol. She wants to give him a massage . SJ is Happy that PJ applied for the internship and is sure she will get the job. Her sister said she envys her shes has someone on her side. Minho mentions Tae Woo SJ didnt want to hear about him. SJ told PJ about EJ mom being mean to her. Mr Ha is watching from outside the house. 

PJ was coming out from her interview. She runs into Vixen who is not happy to see her , She asked her why are you here. She said cant to you see I'm applying for a job. PJ said I will be seeing you . In SHs office EJ rips up PJs application throws it in the trash , But Mr ha takes care of it . SH over hears the GYN doctor and ask EJ what  happened 7 years ago. As usual she lies her way out of it . SH goes back to the office and runs into Mr Ha coming from his office. Mr Ha is startled but lies his way out of it SH is suspicious. 

In preview Cruella and SH are keeping their eyes on Mr Ha. PJ gets the internship , PJ invites EJs uncle over for dinner . SJ sits in between them talk about Jealousy rearing its ugly head lol.

1 hour ago, kiefshi1056 said:

My wishful scenario:

PJ get to work at LYNX, then SH getting to know her more or maybe save him from some issue/accident then slowly noticing and falling for PJ but PJ is all eyes for SJ only :tounge_wink:. I want him to feel if you want something strive hard for it. I really want EJ to get so crazy jealous of PJ because good things keep coming to her now SJ and SH protecting her. Then all the ex and scandal she had came out then she committed suicide and her nasty mom got crazy was admitted to mental hospital. Then SH turnout to be not chairmans son becuase he is infertile. Then SJ was a lost grandson of a wealthy family bigger than LYNX. :lol:

I have a feeling that SJ maybe a Chabeol  . His father was a landowner .

@kiefshi1056  and @dolorisbrady I too believe that SJ will turn out to be from a richer family. His dad's side will turn out to be well off hence why they didn't want the son and heir to marry "some commoner" but the heart won out and they ended up eloping to Seoul. SH and his mother and gonna make Lynx go belly up. This deal he's pushing SJ out of is gonna cost him. By that time they'll found a way to set up PJ and SJ for something. They'll eventually leave. Then come back with an aggressive take over of Lynx which they won't be able to stop because they'll be in dire straits. 

I'm not liking how slack everyone except EJ is with their secrets. They've taken Snakey Ha and turned him into him into a slow worm. Dude dropping breadcrumbs all over. I get we tend loose our senses when it comes to family but in such a dangerous situation you'd think he be even more cautious. Then you  have SH and His mum they gonna give away the fact he has a kid a already to EJ. And we all know that when it comes to that wicked cow nothing good will come from her have that knowledge. She'll start looking for the kid behind their backs at first. Then find a way to use it to her advantage then reveal her plan to them like some glorious genius idea to get them back on side, they'll frustrated with her for the lack of an heir by then. Good forbid she does get pregnant then she'll be just like Cruella and find the kid just to get rid of it. Mind in spite of her hospital visit I still think she can't have kids (she'll find out through a secret visit to another hospital as Cruella starts getting impatient and be dropping her passive aggressive jibs, then she'll have to fake SHs result so that she doesn't get kicked out. Haha all kinds of wild ideas flying throw my head right now only posting this one...hehe). Would be so funny if it turned out that SH only really had one shot in his barrel, which he's used and rest are all blanks. Him and his mum would be in such a spin if his health check comes back all funky. Even better if they never find out it's Min Ho. Let them regret forever.....

I jumped back in today. My mind isn’t quite here any more for this or for Into The Ring, maybe because too much going on in my life...

But here goes with the thoughts on the stupidity:

EJ: if you’d left PJ as a teacher, she wouldn’t be hovering around your workplace.

As for the gynecologist , just say fibroids! Every woman knows that. They’re annoying to everyone, and a nuisance for pregnancy, but they don’t make it impossible, either. At your age, you should have heard at least one friend moan about her fibroids. Mmm, ‘Kay?

SK: why are you talking without checking if Mr Ha is listening at the door?

Mr Ha: just say who you are, you dummy.

To be a smooth a criminal as Mr Ha is , He's really  is getting sloppy or maybe he has plan . Either way he better stay on his ps and qs. As for Cruella how do you know about your son's private parts ? The way he courted women god only knows where that's been. I maybe wrong but I think PJ will outshine EJ at work , Her internship will be fixed to make her look bad. EJs Mom is all smiles for now but not for long , I think either Tae Woo will talk SJ out of quitting , Or someone will let it slip about SJ feelings  for Tae Woo. He's already suspecting his mom is is the reason SJ is as acting cold to him. SJ is not sweating that inheritance,  The company will go under and by that  time he will find out he really is a rich man :glasses: .

8 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

My wishful scenario:

I agree with you. I hope SH get to know all the past of EJ and despises her. I hope PJ or/and SJ would have family with lot of money and get many shares of LX group. Remember the mister Mr. Han visit in the hospital. Who is he? Maybe he will inherits SJ or Mr. Ha  ^_^

Looks like Mr Ha fell for SHs Trap . There going to pin everything on him , But I have a feeling Mr Ha is not going down that easily. They must have forgotten that Mr. Ha has whole lot of dirt on them. Vixen and her mom made a bad mistake getting into with Tae Woo, He's starting figure out it was his mom that cause SJ to quit. Vixen thinks she has all her bases covered,  I guess she also  forgot that PJ can air her dirty laundry at any time. The Chairman is acting really selfish and controlling.  He to needs clean up his own marriage of doom . I'm glad SJ stood his ground when he disapproved of PJ. I feel the chairman will bring back SJs ex to force SJ to marry her. I couldn't stop laughing at SJ it's so funny when he's jealous,  He wasnt having any of PJ sitting next to the doctor lol. Then they got into a battle over Who Min Ji likes better that's a no brainer lol. Minho was adamant he doesn't want PJ with the doctor  either as him and Yoo Kyung Would become siblings. 

3 hours ago, dolorisbrady said:

Looks like Mr Ha fell for SHs Trap . There going to pin everything on him , But I have a feeling Mr Ha is not going down that easily. They must have forgotten that Mr. Ha has whole lot of dirt on them. Vixen and her mom made a bad mistake getting into with Tae Woo, He's starting figure out it was his mom that cause SJ to quit. Vixen thinks she has all her bases covered,  I guess she also  forgot that PJ can air her dirty laundry at any time. The Chairman is acting really selfish and controlling.  He to needs clean up his own marriage of doom . I'm glad SJ stood his ground when he disapproved of PJ. I feel the chairman will bring back SJs ex to force SJ to marry her. I couldn't stop laughing at SJ it's so funny when he's jealous,  He wasnt having any of PJ sitting next to the doctor lol. Then they got into a battle over Who Min Ji likes better that's a no brainer lol. Minho was adamant he doesn't want PJ with the doctor  either as him and Yoo Kyung Would become siblings. 

For sure by the end Ha, Cruella and SH will all be in jumpsuits and Vixen seems determined to clear a spot for herself right next to them.

Man Kim Bok Soon's duppy needs to come clart him one sweet backhand slap cross his head. The audacity of this man. I won't mind him being in a jumpsuit too.

eun joo is incredibly dumb! so pil jeong knows her secret but eun joo keeps threatening her. she seems to think threats will work when pil jeong is point blank telling her that she is different from where she was 7 years ago and will not put up with any stupid behaviour from eun joo. loved the verbal slap that pil jeong gave -- I am confident in myself without networks. ha!

tae woo needs to find out why seon joong is saying these things. found it hilarious that seok hwan and cruella are flabbergasted that snakey ha would turn against them. first, they never treated him as anything more their secretary to do their evil deeds. so basically he never had any loyalty to them in the first place except his own agenda. they never cultivated a relationship or treated him well. so they backstab everyone and are shocked when someone else does it them. LOL. :lol: what you give is what you receive no?

wonder if them finding out that snakey ha is on seok joon's side means that snakey ha will be able to openly work with seok joon once cruella and seok hwan cut him off. snakey ha will find it difficult to openly form relationships but he truly feels guilty. poor thing. he looked spitting mad to see pil jeong's application in the dustbin. he takes it quite seriously to try his best to look out for kim bok soon's family.

Archived