[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

@Lmangla Well said chingu. Even without subs I felt Kim Bok Soo. knew her time was up. She didn’t want to die in the hospital but at home. It was time for her to go . 
@dolorisbrady You are correct , SH ans Cruella will regret kicking him out.

@heartslinedI was just about to mention that they have been hunting that Kang Tae Soo May be dying soon. Both his wife and son are vicious people. The only person who doesn’t know how CRUEL they are is Vixen. 
Cruella and Son only know how to complain, whine and bully people. Cruella would have killed KBS if Shark didn’t appear in the hospital room at all. Til the end she blamed KBS for her unhappiness and plans to make SJ pay the price for being lied too. 

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay folks hope that all of you had a great weekend and all. The last two episodes were actually good for a change because we finally ended the Suk Joon Birth Secret Arc. Everyone now knows the truth including the fact that the Chairman never had an affair. Not that it has done much difference in the long run. Will be covering all that in a bit. I know that I wanted to start of this post by answering a question/point that someone had. Unfortunately, that seems to have slipped my mind at the moment. Will get to it eventually I guess. The only real thing that concerns me at this point is the ending of the last episode and the preview of the next one. Hopefully I am simply imagining the worst.

Anyway as I was saying that thanks to the Suk Joon Arc being over we can finally move onto the remaining arcs. From what we have seen so far it appears to be Vixen’s Ex showing back into the scene as well as Shark becoming aware of the Kim Book Soon connection. This means that his redemption arc must also start at some point now.

Spoiler

Moving on let’s start first of all with the ending and why I seem to be a bit concerned. After a tender moment with Suk Joon who is sleeping next to her she too finally closes her eyes. Is she finally sleeping or has she simply passed away? We know for a fact that she hadn’t fully recovered when she left the hospital. The preview also doesn’t help matters because she was nowhere to be seen in it. Shark was also witnessed being near a charnel house as well. Since I can’t read Korean I can’t seem to tell whether this was the spot for his adopted family, Secretary Park or Kim Book Soon herself. The other thing to note at this point is that Kim Book Soon seems to have achieved most of her goals. She finally got to meet her long lost son and was also reunited with him, she considers Pill Jung both a daughter and DiL. Not only that but she seemed to give her parting advice to not let go of Suk Joon’s hands no matter how tiring things could get. Now we as viewers all know what she is referring to even if she was unaware of the details. Aka the frame job of him murdering her Ex Husband. This will certainly leave some major complications in their relationship as well as perhaps some trust issues. It also depends on how soon Shark is going to start his redemption arc and confess the truth. Probably not any time soon as he may think that there is another way to seek out justice for his family.

Regardless of all this I simply hope that I am reading too much into these events and that she has actually survived. After all a reunion between the two siblings will be the best thing. Also them working out the problems that they will face as a family as well.

Now let’s move on to Vixen’s Ex showing up. What is amusing in all of this is the fact that she was the one that initially threatened him that once his political career would start she would be the one showing up and ruining it by exposing their past. Instead he is the one that showed up first. Not only that but now she is in a compromised position if he were to reveal their past as she has just an equal position to lose it all. As people here mentioned it was merely a matter of time since this happened when she decided to lie that she wasn’t in any kind of relationship prior to her marriage. I frankly get the feeling that she is initially going to get lucky even when Joker questions her about the guy. At first it will be more along the lines of don’t you trust me and whatnot. But when they guy will continue to get in touch with her and she gets caught she is probably going to use the I was stalked card and he was my stalker or something like that. Too which Joker isn’t going to be able to handle it and will get Shark to look into the matter and deal with it. This means that he is going to finally get some dirt on her to keep her of his back and whatnot.

As for her Ex I am going to refer to him as Shameless. He shows back in her life when he is fully aware that she is now married. I have a nagging suspicion why he may have shown up but will get to that in a bit. While I also get that it takes two to tango he still is worse off than Vixen herself. This can probably be seen by the preview when she reminds him that she is now married so they can’t be an item anymore. To which he tells her that she has no real leg to stand on. Unfortunately, I am going to disagree with his assessment over here. sure she was having an affair with a married man which is both bad and wrong. But considering the circumstances she was in she gets a slight pass. In her condition she was constantly deceived by him that he was going to divorce his wife and marry her. He kept on delaying this fact since he had no real intent of doing that. Once she not only got embarrassed by the wife and got confirmation that he was simply stringing her along she ended the affair. Granted she should never have begun it in the first place until she got confirmation of his divorce. So she is at fault. But over here he doesn’t seem to care about her marriage and perhaps wants to get back into a relationship with her. Ie not caring whether she wants a divorce or not even. So he is far worse in my opinion.

As to why he has made an appearance at this point is probably because of his political career. While we will have to wait and see if he is still married to his wife he will still need some kind of political clout if he wants to maintain his spot or rise higher. In this case if he gets the financial backing of LX Group it will certainly be to his advantage. Since she is in a compromised situation where he can reveal her past she will have to play along for some time atleast. I guess this will result in them getting caught and her past being revealed. This will naturally lead to the Minho birth secret following it. Perhaps as some have surmised here that since she herself can’t conceive due to her past miscarriage she will be in a fix until she discovers her husband’s past relationship. She will then look into it in the hopes of using that to her advantage.

Now for a short time let us go back to Cruella and her finally discovering the truth about Suk Joon. Clearly she was initially in shock but amusingly enough that shock wore of soon and she was more miffed by the fact that she had been deceived all along by the two of them. She realized that her hate was totally unnecessary but she is also madder that her husband considered Suk Joon as the future Chairman position when he doesn’t share a drop of blood with her family. So now they are trying to get him dismissed from that spot thanks to the preview. Not sure how successful that is going to be in the long run. One would think that she might feel ashamed of how she had been treating him all these years and tried to make things work between them. unfortunately, that still seems to be ages away. Not until Joker causes major problems for the company that is.

We already know where said problem is going to show up from. The current project is going to be the cause and them not heeding Suk Joon’s advice to downsize the project as they will run into financial problems down the line. The Chairman has already gotten one his guys on the job to research the current market and also telling him that if this assessment is true then they need to take action now because once the project is in full swing then it will be too late by then. We all know that eventually Cruella and company are going to get a whiff of this suggestion and are going to veto against it. Reason being that it comes from Suk Joon so they are already going to be biased against it. also thinking that if they make it succeed the spot at the Chairman’s spot is guaranteed. The other reason is that they still aren’t over the deception that was pulled on them for all these years thus getting him kicked out of that house will still be one of their primary goals. After all they can’t bear to see him happy ever. So at this point be prepared for this arc at some point.

Chairman did manage to point out all the reasons why he did what he did but by this point nobody is buying any of it. They feel like they are the victims here and they totally wasted all their time in hatred when they didn’t need to. Again not that it would have made any difference in the long run.

We also get the name clarification of Kim Book Soon and Ae Shim. Not that it makes much sense to me. The reason being for that was the old man at one point brought up the fact that she was in danger. At that point a name change could make sense but if this was the case it wasn’t properly explained. This is probably the reason for taking a guy with dementia at face value. We can’t take anything for certain. Even now he initially couldn’t recall her real name so Shark was temporarily on the wrong track. Fortunately, that was corrected by this episode.

Also I am actually glad that Suk Joon has returned to Pill Jung’s home and wants to get to know his mother better. The reason I say that is because if we all remember in one of the last few episodes Pill Jung packed the photo album and handed it over to him so that he could realize that his mother actually missed him all these years and didn’t actually abandon him. Well if my memory serves correctly didn’t this album also have a picture with Kim Book Soon with a young Shark in it as well. If he had continued living at his father’s house with the album how long do you think that it would have taken for one of the wrong people to notice said album and picture in it. At first nothing would happen since they don’t know about Shark having a similar one as well. But following drama tropes I wouldn’t put it past with him accidentally dropping said picture in a hurry and the villains coming across it. They would immediately realize (or shortly) where they had seen the same picture and wonder why he has a similar one. Then at this point is role would probably be over or they would have tried to use this fact to their advantage. Fortunately, that can’t happen at this point since Shark is almost certain about who Kim Book Soon really is at this point.

He got the confirmation from the old guy as well as finding the missing half of the necklace. Which the main leads will now try and locate since they know how important it was to their mother. Shark is going to have to play double duty of concealing his identity at this point.

Tae Woo is in the loop of the birth secret as well. Now he just needs to know what his sister did in the past and we are all set for him to perhaps move out of that house and gain his own independence. As long as he doesn’t move into Suk Joon’s old room I guess that we will be good. His mother is still being a busy body which isn’t going to bode well for anyone down the line. She was against him meeting Seo Jung’s mother especially when she wasn’t even biologically related to her and all. She also still wants her to quit the pizza joint if she can’t get her matters in order. She kind of does make sense. Two times she has had to serve their orders once on a delivery and the other from the counter. Depending on the situation they really should hire a part timer as well. I get that they are trying to save money and all but it isn’t working out well. Currently they are just two people that seem to juggle between serving, delivering and preparing the pizzas. It would make more sense if they got one more person that could stay at the counter and deliver as well. This will certainly ease the strain on the company and it will also be quite helpful considering the family drama going on in both families.

Now on to other stuff.

I have noticed that some people were a bit ticked off at the doctor for not minding his own business and reporting to Suk Joon on the condition of his mother and telling him to not place the entire pressure on Pill Jung. Frankly I didn’t feel that it was all that annoying. Sure it wasn’t his place to get in the middle of somebody elses family affair and all. But in this case he knew both parties and had a general understanding of what was going on. Also as an outsider he was in a much better position to talk some sense into Suk Joon. Due to the circumstances Suk Joon wasn’t even ready to listen to the advice that Pill Jung was offering him since he was so angry at that point. He had nobody to share this burden with him so he couldn’t confide to anyone else. His dad as we all noticed was keeping silent about the entire matter which wasn’t helping anyone. His friend the Sage could probably have helped but you can’t exactly unload such major family drama even to a close friend. Therefore, advice by the Doctor was actually called for. Also while it is true considering Pill Jung’s relationship with his mother and her being her guardian to an extent falls upon her shoulders. But the moment that he was made aware of his own relationship with her equal responsibility and perhaps more falls on his end. As we could also see that was the actual reaction that his mother also needed to recover from her state.

@foreverempress Sorry but your reference seems to go over my head since I didn’t get it.

@Ldy Gmerm  have to agree with you Vixen messed up big time by not admitting to her past relationship. Though with the way these characters behave I don’t think Joker is going to start doubting things that she told him about Pill Jung. Something major needs to happen for that to happen. Unfortunately, the people that know the truth regarding Pill Jung stay quiet. Tae Woo can possibly be that link of discovering the relationship between Vixen and Pill Jung if the sister tells him about the past and he puts two and two together. He can then confront his sister about it and Joker can overhear it. But even then it won’t change much if Vixen is still in control over that family. If her Ex has been exposed at this point, then it would be a different matter. But as of now it won’t make much of a difference.

Yep have to agree with you Cruella’s attitude still hasn’t changed even after discovering the truth. Not sure if I follow her line of thought since she thinks that it is Kim Book Soon’s punishment for not taking responsibility for her son and letting her be the one to do it. Actually if we are talking about responsibility she may be at 1% fault the rest is on the Chairman’s head for not being more open. Even if we give him a small pass for what he did then he had so many years to make it upto them especially when he noticed how she was treating him when he was an adult as well.

Someone brought up the fact that Cruella shouldn’t have brought her son into adult matters and revealed to him that Suk Joon was from one of her father’s supposed affairs thus causing a rift and hatred between the two brothers. Not so sure where I stand on this matter. We have to remember something about Joker. He was the elder son. So I’m not exactly sure just how old he was when Suk Joon was brought into the house. He may have been equally confused about the sudden appearance of a younger sibling and could have figured out the truth on his own. It also probably didn’t help his cause by the way his mother constantly behaved towards Suk Joon as well. For instance, we know for a fact that both of them attended the same school when they were young. At one point it was raining and Cruella came over there only to pick him up and left Suk Joon to manage on his own when she was totally aware that his classes ended at the same time as well. Thus he would have picked up on these facts and his hatred would have grown on his own. Had she on the other hand attempted to be different atleast in front of her own son he wouldn’t have followed in her footsteps.

@dolorisbrady LoL totally agree with you they have no idea of who they are messing with. Pill Jung certainly isn’t going to let them get their hands on Minho without a fight.

@foreverempress He was only partially successful in his reveal to Pill Jung. She has a general idea of what he was saying. Which was that Minho wasn’t his kid. But she didn’t get the fact that he tried to tell her that he was from the LX Group family. She nearly verified this fact (that Minho wasn’t his son) by attempting to run a DNA test between them. But at the last minute changed her mind by telling herself that at this point it really didn’t matter since she considered him as her son and that is all that really matters at this point. Again I feel like that was a good call on her part. Had she done this and Cruella was on the lookout for any kind of information regarding him at that point. This could have alerted a flag for her and she would have discovered the truth much earlier. Since there has been no record since then and all DNA testing material between Secretary Park and Minho would probably be destroyed things might be a bit more difficult in this regard.

@joccu Totally agree with your assessment. Previously she allowed Suk Joon to remain in the company because much to her dismay she thought that he still had ties to their family but since that isn’t the case she will feel that he has no more rights and therefore should be removed from the company. Joker has said as much. By pointing out that if Suk Joon has any kind of shame especially for what their family has to go through because of him he should leave. As for Pill Jung raising Minho she might be more against it because Suk Joon is living with him as well and she is probably afraid that once he discovers the truth he will try and use it against them and try and weasel his way back into that house and family. She can’t have any of that. Plus you may also be correct that she may not want Kim Book Soon raising her blood for whatever petty reasons that she has.

@dolorisbrady I feel like Pill Jung made a blunder at that point. She told him that she had briefly gotten confused with her blood type and she was the correct one that Minho initially pointed out. This lie may get exposed due to something or the other since she is still alive and may have donate some blood or something. On the other hand, if she had admitted that his father’s blood was wrong or something then it might have been harder to prove since the dad was dead. As of now the blood test doesn’t really prove much. For instance, he could still have been his dad’s biological child and she his stepmom. Not that it is important at this point. Speaking of his biological mother I do hope that she shows up at some point to cause drama in that family since they deserve some sort of chaos.

@Ldy Gmerm it certainly will be interesting if Suk Joon ends up working for his biological father’s company down the line. As we know LX Group is going to cause problems when the go ahead with their initial plans. Thus this partnership could be the way out later on. Will be even more interesting if it turns out that one of Pill Jung’s blind date was related to his family. Probably not though.

Am also agreeing with you that Cruella is probably under the misconception that the Chairman didn’t deserve the company yet he was handed it over by her father. Thus most of its success is due to the Chairmans own hard work and all. Once she gets the company in her own hands will she discover the hard truth that neither she nor her idiot of a son can run it without jeopardizing it all. The Chairman has wisely pointed that whether or not Suk Joon inherits it, it still doesn’t mean that Joker is going to get a shot at running it since he seems to be incompetent in this regard. She simply doesn’t get this point and therefore needs to suffer first before she realizes this.

@tulip06 As usual you make good points and if this was real life it would even be believable. Problem here is that Cruella and Joker don’t see it in that light. They think that the company rightfully belongs to them. Thus they should be the ones inheriting it instead of a nobody like Suk Joon. As I pointed out earlier the Chairman told his wife that regardless of Suk Joon getting the position it could easily go to someone else more competent. So even with him out of the picture there was no guarantee that Joker would get the spot. Cruella simply refuses to accept this fact and that is one of her flaws. Another thing that you brought up is the fact of the Chairman constantly comparing his son with Suk Joon which ended up hurting the brother’s relationship. He pretty much explained his reasoning and to some extent it makes sense. If certainly family members or friends are compared to each other by their parents, it can serve as a good motivator for their own child to improve. The problem over here was this wasn’t the case over here. it also didn’t help that Joker knew that he was being constantly compared with the illegitimate son instead of his actual brother. This ended up to him harbouring resentment towards the both of them and his mother’s actions certainly didn’t help here. Like I also mentioned earlier the Chairman clearly failed at his end of the parenting duties. He should have noticed that this tact wasn’t working and should have tried to find another way. It also doesn’t help that he wasn’t a great dad to Suk Joon as well. Forgetting his birthday this year could easily be overlooked but his constant defense of him certainly didn’t help matters or the fact him trying to pressure his wife to look after Suk Joon when he knew exactly what he did to her. It wasn’t going to help matters. He should have tried to find better workarounds to his current methods. Thus to an extent I do agree that he was partially at fault.

But come to think about it I am starting to agree that his actions do indeed seem mentally abusive to the rest of his family. As for him making that clause about kicking out his own son for having a kid like that kind of slightly makes sense. He has apparently given his son ample opportunities to shine but he keeps failing (for whatever reason) thus he needs to take precautions so that his son doesn’t end up losing the entire company to the wrong kind of people. The Chairman is not only responsible for the company itself but also for its employees and thus their families as well in a way. If his son loses the company, they have nowhere to go.

@Lmangla No problem at all. I hardly used them so I don’t really feel the loss. I did donate some points to you when I reached the 1000 mark. Also I can understand this slipping your mind. My posts are equally long so one can forget what I wrote while writing their own posts. Has happened to me countless times so now hard feelings over here.

As for Vixen and Cruella trying to be puppet masters is certainly to be expected at this point. Both want to run the company or be in a positon where they seem to have the upper hand. I guess Cruella never tries to take over the company for herself because she probably realizes that is only a short term solution. Sooner or later she will have to step down from that spot due to her age or death. In that case if Joker is still isn’t prepared for what to come her family will still end up losing that company and spot to someone else. Vixen on the other hand probably also has the skill to run it as well as we have seen her make a few good suggestions which turned out to be successful. But what I feel is her main issue is that she simply doesn’t want that extra responsibility. As someone working from behind the real power she gets to still enjoy all the privileges of being the Chairman’s wife but without any of the added responsibilities. Remember much earlier when she was with her Ex-Lover her intent was just the same back then. As a councilman’s wife she would be able to use that status and connection for a good life. All that she would have to do would be to show up at certain events and seem to show support for her husband. She was even planning on quitting her job back then as well. Her ambition clearly still hasn’t changed with this new marriage. She just needs to be more smart about how she goes about it. Her refusing a better position after marriage by her husband was again a tactical move on her part. Like I mentioned she probably didn’t want the extra responsibility that would have come with the post. Also she is fully aware that such a move would seem like an abuse of power from her husband and that would get her in trouble from her In-Laws so she pretended to decline the offer by pretending to seem like she was considering his position and all.

But regardless of all this at some point she is certainly going to end up clashing with Cruella since they seem to have different agendas. Not only that Cruella as has been pointed out is only biased towards her son getting the spot. She doesn’t have it in her to share that spot. Especially considering the fact that she knows that Vixen is equally ambitious and all. Not only that she is fully aware that this makes Vixen only look out for Number 1 at all times in this case it would be herself. This means that if she were in a position where she would have to save her skin she could easily betray the both of them to do so.

@Ldy Gmerm actually Joker not being the Chairman's son isn’t all that farfetched at this point. It will certainly be Karma for Joker to discover that he too has no blood relationship with the chairman so all his claim to otherwise have so will probably be a lesson in humility. Like I brought up the fact that the Chairman perhaps married fully knowing this fact or even if he doesn’t know it now will do so later on. But one of the biggest hints that this may have been indeed the case is when Cruella came across the DNA test that Vixen did between her and Suk Joon. Don’t exactly recall what the reports said but Cruella was equally surprised to find it and asked her what her intention was in having the test done and what made her think about it doing in the first place. For a moment she could have been scared because she may have thought that Vixen ran a test between her and Joker. Until Vixen confirmed that it was between her and Suk Joon. So it is equally possible that there is a major birth secret involved with Joker as well. Thus as we have all been saying that will be that families Karma for taking things for granted and all.

No I really hope that the Chairman won’t also end up dying. The company really needs some sort of control. Whether we like him or not he is the only one that can currently do that to an extent. Still I guess they won’t have an easy victory even if he ends up dying. They have already hinted that he plans on transferring all his shares to Suk Joon at some point. Thus Suk Joon will still have some say in the company even if they manage to kick him out. If they really want, I guess those three could try for a legal battle to get those shares back but it probably wouldn’t be all that easy. We also don’t want to watch such a drama. The other thing that has been brought up is them willing to try and get Minho since the Chairman’s will won’t be able to take over in regards to the illegitimate child and all. Thus since they are in power they will now be able to search for him especially once they discover that Vixen can’t have any kids of her own. I think this will probably be the only reason for them to search for the missing grandkid. As of now I don’t think that they are even all that bothered or even care about said child. He is a threat to them and their position at both the company and the family. I also suspect that the Chairman’s terms can’t easily be changed even after his passing away. They therefore will need to come up with some kind of excuse that they are adopting said child since this won’t consist of a breach of the contract. Vixen on the other hand will find herself in the same position as her former MiL and it will be interesting to see how she ends up trying to raise Minho for the short time that will do so.

As people have pointed out Minho isn’t just a little kid anymore so trying to convince him to move into their family isn’t going to be easy. Plus, he has a lot of feelings and affections for his current family as well. This means that they will clearly try and deceive him into coming with them. Such as by perhaps lying to him that his mother simply accepted their offer of accepting a large sum of money for raising him and all. Also that she now wants nothing to do with him and that is why she isn’t trying to keep in touch with him when he wants to meet his family and meet them. He will probably cause some major scenes that they won’t be able to easily handle. I guess Karma strikes down at them once again. Also Pill Jung isn’t simply going to accept their deal like that and since she considers him her son they are going to face a tough battle ahead. Would certainly like to see Eun Ha and Vixen’s reaction once they discover all this.

Anyway have to go now. Seem to be under the weather for some weird reason. So am ending my post for the time being. Till then take care all of you and keep posting. Looking forward to reading all your posts. Do suspect that I missed something or failed to respond to some of you over here. For that let me offer my apologies beforehand.

Poor secretary HA. He lost his sister before you could apologize. And what about his and SJ? I mean he did hire to gangters to kill PJ husband and to bin it all SJ. Even though he did it because Cruella told him but still.

How is he going to recover from that?

EJ is screwed!! I´m so going to wait her downfall!!

Hey lovelies eeekkk over 2 pages of comments to catch up on.... If time permits :happy2:

So I'm just here to quickly check I'm not the only sociopath in the house as I actually laughing and saying ha when Snakey was crying as he pieced it together and recalled all his wicked deeds. Well at least up until when he ran from the house then I was like oh bless, was hoping Pil Jung clocked it and had flowed him and gave him a hug. Ssoo I guess my soul is completely lost right? Right?

Hahaha Vixen forgot that the chickens always come home to roost. SH was so smug when he was in the bedroom gloating and lording it over SJ as he collected his stuffed. I couldn't wait for him to get his. Looks like we don't have to wait too long. However why the hell is this bssshh dragging Pil Jung into her mess. Her and her slimy ex are peas in a pod. Sort that sshh... out yourselves. What wickedness will she do to try get Pil Jung to lie for her. I honestly can't think of anything. Something to do with SJ? Will she promise her mum well give full time permanent teaching position? Short of kidnapping PJ's love ones how exactly does she plan to get PJ to lie for her? Surely her arrogance doesn't make her think she can just ask for a favour.

Anyhoos......oh la la... That was such a sweet kiss. Time for Min Ji  to go sleep with her aunty. That room is bigger anyways. :shaq:

I skim-watched today, basically skipping a bunch of draggy scenes, which brought 3 episodes down to 1.2 in length, and I see the Chairman continues to be an abusive RickRoll'D who is selective with the truth.

By all that is Oprah, Geraldo, and Ricky, admit who is and isn’t a parent and child and move on clearly and cleanly from there! And maybe grant your wife a divorce and move out because I don’t think anyone likes you in that house. 

awww.... poor snakey ha. the irony. he did all these bad things for cruella in the hopes he would get some way in to find info on his sister. and now those very acts means he can't approach the family he has been looking for so many years. the actor is doing a great job with the longing looks. there is really poignancy there. :(

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Chairman comes to SJs house and they have a talk about him coming back to the company.SJ and his friend meet in the Park and discuss how the chairman is doing and the company . Back at PJs house Min Ji and Min Ho Tell PJ they will support PJ and SJ if they decide to marry, PJ was shocked and happy.

Joker and Vixen were in bed when SH got a mystery phone call , Now I wonder who that was lol. But seriously we all knew it was the ex. Tae Woo gave SJ this cute giant bear to sleep with I guess that for when she misses him lol. Anywhoos they were talking on the phone he fell asleep on the phone and his mom  came in the room and pick up  his phone.The following morning his mom asked him if he was dating anyone he almost tossed his salad lol. As usual a argument broke out and Tae Woo left the room.

Back at SHs office EJs ex stops by .He tells SH about the affair him and EJ had 7 years ago while he was married . SHs temper is boiling,  He doesn't believe him he said ask PJ she was there. He exits SHs office who's coming down the hall , Yes its Vixen Its her turn to squirm. Her ex tells her he told him everything that happen between them. EJ enters SHs  office he is furious with her , But as usual she works her way out of it. EJ meets PJ outside of school and begs her not to tell SH about the affair. PJ said under only one condition , You help SJ get back into the company. SH goes to see PJ at school to ask her about EJ. SH and PJ meet  up with EJs ex and PJ proceeds to lie and tell SH it wasn't a affair he was stalking her . (SMH)

Back at the office Vixen is walking on egg shells , waiting for PJ to call she calls and tells EJ what she said to SH and hangs up .

Meanwhile in SHs office he gets a call from Cruella,  He rushes off to her office shes in shock . She hands him the phone , Omg it's the video of the murder!. Now who do think sent that lol. It's about time the Villans get what they got coming to them . I'm going to enjoying every minute of their slow and painful destruction.  Popcorn anyone lol.

In the preview SJ Is back in the company. Cruella gets a text from the person who sent the video. Mr HA introduces himself to SJ. The Chairman disapproves of PJ and SJ  living together.

why in the world PJ help EJ to clean her name with the affair? If EJ scandal came out , i hope that the foundation will find out about EJ and her mom's connivance in PJ not getting hire case and she get to kick out as principal of the school and will not be accept in any school.

1 hour ago, kiefshi1056 said:

why in the world PJ help EJ to clean her name with the affair? If EJ scandal came out , i hope that the foundation will find out about EJ and her mom's connivance in PJ not getting hire case and she get to kick out as principal of the school and will not be accept in any school.

It does her no good, now EJ will still be in fear and now PJ has leverage.  

Urgh can somone just kick up that rahtid Chairman please and thank you.

Like seriously why would you want you kid you supposedly love to move back in to such toxic environment. And who the he'll did he think he is to say such things to Pil Jung. This dude keeps being delusional.

Pil Jung should know that now she has something on The Vixen that she will move heaven and earth to get rid of PJ or nullify her in some way shape or form. She takes she gives nothing. PJ should no this.

1 minute ago, tas82 said:

Urgh can somone just kick up that rahtid Chairman please and thank you.

Like seriously why would you want you kid you supposedly love to move back in to such toxic environment. And who the he'll did he think he is to say such things to Pil Jung. This dude keeps being delusional.

Pil Jung should know that now she has something on The Vixen that she will move heaven and earth to get rid of PJ or nullify her in some way shape or form. She takes she gives nothing. PJ should no this.

I knew it he was being rude to her. @tas82 KTS is delusional because SJ has always been a modeled son. 
His own son rebelled instead of working hard to get recognized by his father. KYS believe that he can finally have SJ all to himself. If BS was still alive, SJ would definitely leave him.  KTS is in for a rude awakening. He will suffer the consequences for all his lies when SJ chooses to abandon everything for PJ. He will be forced to accept her if he ever wants SJ in his life. 

I just hope that SH will turnout to be not chairmans son

PJ and SJ relationship lack of sweetness and skinship even the kiss is not on the lips its obviously at the side of PJ lips :hwaiting2:

I also hope that PJ recorded all her conservation with EJ when she went begging her to help her deny the allegation of the Ex

6 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@kiefshi1056 I have never seen this actor kiss a fl like Flower of Evil kiss in episode 1.  I was so mad at PJ for trusting EJ help SJ  while she lies for her. 

me either, That Vixen will not be true to her promise. and i also have aguess that she will have a copy of video of killing PJ's husband she will use it against CRuella .. thats the story usually goes the villain get to know everyhting and discover every secret :lol:

I didn't really feel comfortable with pil jeong helping out eun joo but I liked how pil jeong was so tough and basically could care less about eun joo. when eun joo said she is not in a position to convince her husband or mother-in-law, I loved how pil jeong was like "so?" and her finally parting shot was awesome -- if eun joo back tracks, then pil jeong will open her mouth. slap!!! so while pil jeong should have just stayed put, at least she wasn't willing to get used unless she got something in return. the power dynamic has really shifted... and snakey ha looked so mad while talking to seok hwan. cruella and seok hwan are going to try peg everything on him but he looks smarter than the both of them together...

Archived