[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

1 hour ago, tas82 said:

Urgh can we just get rid of Min Ho. I really can't stand that brat. It's all PJ's fault. Yes there's the prepubescent antics but he is straight up rude and they are letting him. PJ needs to take those pity tinted glasses of and start teaching him some manners. He's smart kid sit and explain and talk to the dang kid. First time I'm watching a drama were I'm proper dislike a kid.

Now the SH EJ ship is sailing can we now please sees less of her. She and her mum really are cut from the same cloth. The brother should thank his lucky stars he got sent to Canada for schooling thus gaining a different perspective.

Likewise,  like in my previous post that MIN Ho made me very irritable and mad his love for money and discontentment of life partial can be blame to PJ. But he was a good kid in his younger days and respect mom and knew what mom gone thru with his father. What more when he will turned older he will turn greedy also like his grandma and real father (it runs in the blood):angry: to be honest i have witness that same kind of a kid ( have a cousin who is loved and spoiled by his parents so much and given that to the point cousin went gambling looses money ask the dad to pay because he said you have to pay because im your son and cursed parents for being poor) :rage:  thats why kids should be discipline at young age

Can't wait PJ will find out who is the SJ really was and his purpose of staying in their house, loving PJ's look. Its seems that Yoo Kyung will be in PJ's side after hearing aunt and EJ's conversation upon firing her.

I wonder if the director can make EJ and SH killed in an accident then give the screen time to PJ and SJ loveline :mrgreen:

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kiefshi1056 said:

Likewise,  like in my previous post that MIN Ho made me very irritable and mad his love for money and discontentment of life partial can be blame to PJ. But he was a good kid in his younger days and respect mom and knew what mom gone thru with his father. What more when he will turned older he will turn greedy also like his grandma and real father (it runs in the blood):angry: to be honest i have witness that same kind of a kid ( have a cousin who is loved and spoiled by his parents so much and given that to the point cousin went gambling looses money ask the dad to pay because he said you have to pay because im your son and cursed parents for being poor) :rage:  thats why kids should be discipline at young age

Can't wait PJ will find out who is the SJ really was and his purpose of staying in their house, loving PJ's look. Its seems that Yoo Kyung will be in PJ's side after hearing aunt and EJ's conversation upon firing her.

I wonder if the director can make EJ and SH killed in an accident then give the screen time to PJ and SJ loveline :mrgreen:

I totally agree PJ needs to teach Minho some manners , And tell him you dont get anything in life for free you have to work for it. SJ is slowly falling for PJ without knowing, Did you notice the way he looked at her when she was singing, When he smiled as the Golf star was talking about her, The look of jealousy when she was laughing and talking with the doctor, SJ and PJ even argue like a married couple lol.Omg the pancake slap I heard it all the way over here in New York lol.

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the potato pancake slap! bwahahaha... pil jeong found out that seok joon lied about setting up a date. was she mad! it should be entertaining.

eun joo is such a fake. it was hilarious to see tae woo roll his eyes at his sister's fake sweetness and the corny lines of seok hwan. he knows that seok hwan is being totally played! actually it is pretty hilarious how so many can see through it -- even secretary ha looked so shocked! and seok joon can't really say anything but he knows that she is a viper in the garden! who wants to bet that eun joo will now start undermining seok joon at every turn? her shock on finding that pil jeong was the reason the golf player signed up was super! seok joon will need all the help he can get!

Came to say SJ just undermined himself. Still, he was very arrogant, looking down on the family’s life, and he can’t treat others as he did in that house. He  should have paid for the accommodations he asked for.

The doctor and PJ not gonna happen. Whiny brat who wants mom to remarry will oppose since he likes YK.  Whiny is a self centered prick.

Wish PJ has an honest convo with Whiny about the facts of life. He is old enough. She talks all the time with Minji. But there is no such scene with Whiny. 

Becoz he is doing so well in school, PJ let him got away with his entitlement tantrums. 

First of all, I want to apologize to @brooksmom about the number of examples I gave in regards to when Pill Jung lied about stuff. I tend to get a bit distracted easily at times and then start rambling on stuff that isn’t necessary. I should have stopped after one or two examples instead of going for such a long list. Though I do believe that I didn’t give a bazillion examples that would have made Pill Jung a pathological liar and a character nobody likes. Probably a first for a main lead character.

Now on to other things in the drama itself or the points that have been brought up,

Spoiler

Apparently there seems to be a bit of a confusion about how Pill Jung is a PE teacher but she only seems to have just four students and how we haven’t really seen other teachers and students in the school. Well first of all the real reason why we don’t see any of that is probably due to budget constraints. Hiring all those extras is probably something the show can’t afford. Perhaps they need the budget on shooting permits and paying the cast and staff. Thus hiring people just for a quick glance might not be worth it to them. Also since this really isn’t a show focused on school as the main point they don’t really serve much of a purpose. In regards to the number of students that Pill Jung is teaching isn’t really shown. Those students are part of her field and track team only. Remember the principal hired her only on the basis of coaching the team as a condition. She was forced to accept this offer. Thus this is the reason that they are shown. The rest of her actual classes are never shown because they have no real importance on the story or characters involved. If they want to show her kind and caring side she can easily do it with the limited number of students that she is currently teaching in this class and that is what happens here.

Does anyone over here think that Vixen may have been too hasty in accepting Joker’s proposal by telling him that she has feelings for him as well. To advance her living style she may have just made a small mistake. Think about it a few days back she was totally into Suk Joon until she received his final rejection and also verified that he wasn’t related to Cruella and Joker. This made her decide to move on to a bet that was much more sure aka Joker. So in just a few days after the rejection she accepts his feelings for her and not only that she even gets engaged to him as well. Now with Cruella she can simply lie and say that his sincerity was what finally won her over but that lie isn’t going to work with Suk Joon since he was aware that she was after him until recently. Since Cruella was unaware of this entre background drama she might believe her but not Suk Joon. Perhaps this will make it certain to him that she is actually after the title of marrying into a rich family and all. Isn’t she afraid that he might decide to spill all of this to his family and thus ruin her chances of marrying into it or does she simply think that nobody will care what he says or thinks because he isn’t related to them at all. She might try and say that he was jealous of the relationship and is trying to sabotage it with all these lies or perhaps she may think that she can blackmail him to silence by revealing his birth secret.

Glad to see that almost everyone that is supposed to be paired up with each other (even temporarily) are set up with each other.

This makes me want to thank @Lmangla for pointing out that Tae Soo refused the job at the company. Also that the only reason that his mother changed her tune was because of Vixen convincing her otherwise. But as seen if that wasn’t the case she would have pushed him to indeed accept the job no matter what. I guess Vixen was actually good for something even if she didn’t realize it. It also helps that those two ended up still working at the same workplace since it not only cleared up any misunderstanding between the two but might have also made them closer. Since the sister probably realized that he was a pretty decent guy for not accepting the offer. Though I am a bit surprised that she didn’t rush over to the company and demand that she gets the job since he not only qualified for it but the guy that they hired didn’t accept the job. Still it is a good thing that she didn’t do that because eventually she would have either discovered Suk Joon’s real identity or have been placed in his team which would have equally resulted in the same thing.

@tulip06 To be fair we don’t know if the uncle still has that apartment. It has been what like five years since we saw that place. He could have easily sold it after moving in with his sister or he could have set it up for rent as well or as you pointed out he stays wherever it is convenient for him depending on his work schedule. Oh and by the way not everyone here is an Ahjumma some might take offense at that. Some of us over here are Ajushiis as well or somewhere else. LoL but I do get the sentiment behind the feelings which is actually what counts doesn’t it. :) 

Suk Joon is slowly learning that his words have consequences whether he likes it or not. He told Minji that he likes to sleep alone and the only exception to this rule currently is the dog. So Minji decides to sleep on the floor with the poor dog regardless of how cold it was. He is starting to feel guilty about it. Perhaps it might have been an equally interesting scene where he found her in his bed with the dog. What would have gone through his mind at that point? Could he have gotten attached to her? Speaking of that scene in particular I was under the impression that Minji couldn’t sleep with the dog because of her allergies did the writer forget about that or will they pop up a bit later.

The preview for the next episode has Pill Jung telling to get out of their house. I again wonder what could be the trigger for that. I doubt him lying to set her up with Suk Joon could be enough. We have seen her tape up his AC as a somewhat suitable punishment for him. This means something else motivated her to do so. Also considering the fact that she has signed a contract with him she would probably have to pay him a penalty for abruptly ending it and she doesn’t have the money for it thanks to all his demands. This means something else must have happened for her to behave in this way. The only thing that seems to make sense to me at this moment is that Vixen has revealed to her either the fact that he is Suk Joon and that he was basically sent by the company to get them to sign over the house and accept their compensation. At this point his intent as a boarder would be questioned and perhaps reason enough for her to get mad at him to kick him out of the house. Remember Vixen wants him out of that house for ages. Initially it was because she was afraid of all that Pill Jung could reveal about her which would result in him not accepting her and perhaps even falling for Pill Jung as well. But now things are a bit different. While she doesn’t care what Pill Jung will reveal to him since she has found another goose with golden eggs and all. But the problem is what those two can achieve together.

Like I brought up in my previous post the signing up of the golfer was a major deal where everyone was failing to get her to sign with them. At this I pointed out that Suk Joon would only succeed because he was living with Pill Jung and get an idea of how to solve the problem because he would have slightly changed and would have gotten a better perspective of how to solve the issue. I clearly didn’t see that it would literally be Pill Jung that solved the issue by personally knowing the golfer and thus convincing her to sign up with is company. This certainly makes it an issue for both second leads because Suk Joon has succeeded where everyone else has failed so far. Making him actually look competent. Now if he manages to convince Pill Jung and family to accept the company’s proposal it would place a serious hindrance for their plans to take over the company. This means they need to sabotage his efforts to make him look bad. Therefore, Vixen may think revealing his true intentions and identity will do just that.  If he can’t sign them over, he would look bad and all. She knows that there are possibly other ways to get that house thanks to Joker pointing that out. She just doesn’t understand why he is insisting that Suk Joon must stay in that house and get them to sign over. So she will probably decide to take matter into her own hands. She after all has to look competent herself after proclaiming to Cruella that she will do anything to make Joker the successor to the company no matter what. Thus she needs to look good. Not sure how they will take to the fact that he was kicked out of that house before discovering his birth secret.

Though come to think about it him being kicked out like that may actually help certain people discover it at the same time. Though what they will do about it remains to be seen. For instance, if he is simply kicked out empty handed and has to return home his stuff will probably remain at her house. This means that his baby blanket will also be there. Thus when Pill Jung is getting rid of his stuff she may decide to throw it out as well or decide to use it for something when Kim Book Soon will see it and recognize it. Though she may not decide to reveal this fact to anyone else since she still doesn’t think that she deserves to be his mother since she was never in his life until now. Or perhaps he will return for that blanket since it is important for him and that is how someone may find out at the same time. Either way things might get a bit interesting if things turn out that way but we will need to wait and see what happens. Probably it will be another near miss.

Also speaking about all these demands that Suk Joon has makes me wonder just what exactly he is thinking about. He is only there to discover the real reason why Pill Jung and her family aren’t signing the deal with his company and what will make them agree to it. Money clearly isn’t the issue over here because Shark secretly offered to pay them more than what they were paying to the others especially if they kept this information to themselves. So there has to be some other motivating factor. (not that he is aware of this fact). Regardless this means that his trip over there is for a limited time. Especially considering the fact that development needs to start soon and this is affecting the company. Oh wait they are having financial issues that they need to take out loans yet they can afford to sign up expensive golf players. Something is fishy over here. Anyway as I was saying time is of the essence over here also meaning that he shouldn’t be there for long. We do know that he has already been there for atleast a month without any major progress (can be assumed by the fact that it has been mentioned that Yoo Kyung quit the team after being in it for a month like promised). All this means that he should be hurrying the matter (didn’t he also promise that he would have resolved the issue in a month as well)

So instead of asking for those things that he did he should have tried to toughen it out for that time being and tried harder. Perhaps it could have been a better motivating factor for him to hurry up and return to his normal life. Instead he is becoming more comfortable over there which is never a good thing. Also shouldn’t he actually be considerate towards Pill Jung considering the fact that she would shortly have to move out after she signed the deal with them. This means that she would have to leave all those things behind that she got for him as they aren’t easy to carry around and all. Thus she ended up wasting her money for nothing. I doubt that the company would pay her for all those things even if they had someone living over there for recon purposes. They could easily justify that she has the owner bought those things on her own choices and whatnot. It isn’t like she can prove that she got them because he told her to do so.

A thing that I am actually waiting for is when all these characters realize how they have met each other before. Some were prior to the time skip so it is understandable that they don’t recall everything but some things were a bit recent. Atleast I can’t recall what their reactions were if it was brought up.

For instance, in the recent episode we saw that the Doctor Uncle shows up at the school to thank Pill Jung for taking care of Yoo Kyung when she ran away from home and Suk Joon spots them having a good time. They then cross each other’s parts in slow motion even glancing along the way but that is about it.

Now over here all three have met each other when Pill Jung faked the accident scene with Suk Joon’s car. He then took her to the hospital and the uncle was the one that had treated her back then.

Prior to the time skip both second leads sent a substitute to the event. In this case it turned out to be the main leads. I don’t think this matter was ever brought up again after them met again.

When she was initially working at the restaurant she was handed over his handkerchief if I recall correctly. This was just before he left. She wanted to thank him but since he had quit she couldn’t meet him again till recently.

Joker briefly commented that she looked familiar but Vixen changed the subject by pointing out that she was the owner of the house that they wanted. So he doesn’t recall that she lost her job because of him. He tried to impress Vixen by abusing his power and all by pressurizing the restaurant owner where she worked.

Granted that most of these were just some single meetings so things could easily slip their minds. But then we have major things that have them interconnected such as her marriage to Secretary Park and him being set up for his murder to name a few. Things will probably start to get interesting at that point. This will probably follow up with Minho’s birth secret. Come to think about it I feel like we probably should have had a connection between those two in real life. The only place where those two connected was in the virtual world or the gaming arena to be more exact. As uncle and nephew I would feel that they should have one subconsciously. Then again that might not be possible if he doesn’t share a drop of blood with Joker. Still I feel like the closer that he gets with the kids and Pill Jung it will be better once this bombshell is exposed and they try and take Minho away from his family as he will have more people on his side to try and protect him from getting hurt. That is unless he decides that a rich dad and family is much better than his current one and only when he is there does he realize what exactly that he has lost.

Speaking of Joker having a kid prior to his marriage to Vixen what will be her response to that. Not that she is in any position to complain since she was in a similar boat. Perhaps both might end up using this as blackmail material down the line. If either one gets out of hand and brings up how they could have cheated on them in the past or kept this as a major secret the other party can initially feel guilty until they discover that their partner was equally guilty of this in the past as well.

As for Minho’s crush I wonder just how that is going to turn out if her father falls for Pill Jung. Will the kids be okay with that or be against it especially Minho since this would make Yoo Kyung is sister (if they had married) and he wouldn’t want that since he likes her. Speaking of this who thinks that Yoo Kyung running away from home was actually a good thing. Clearly not for the dad but since she could actually discover that there are others in a similar boat where they are being raised by a single parent but that they are okay with their parent getting married. This is totally the opposite of what she wants presently. Perhaps her sharing her experiences with Minho and Minji might make them reconsider their requests and actually consider what their mother actually wants.

Do agree that all these kids need a stern talking to at some point and explain to them exactly where they went wrong. Yoo Kyung seems to have that in the form of Tae Woo which seems to be a good thing. Also glad to see that she knows what her family (Vixen and her mother) are doing things wrong especially to Pill Jung that she decided to return to the track and field team. Which makes me really want them to win a competition so that it will be much harder for them to fire her from this job or even disband the team. Both things will frustrate those two which I will feel like them receiving a bit of Karma.

Does anyone wonder what is written on Shark’s business card. “Will do anything for anyone no matter what. Successful in locating missing people as long as they aren’t related to me. At this point I fail terribly still am the best choice to be hired.”

Some have brought up the point that it will be interesting if it turns out that Joker isn’t the chairman’s son as well and that he was the result of Cruella having an affair due to neglect in their marriage. Come to think about it that can actually be an interesting subplot. At this rate neither one of them are related to the chairman so who rightfully deserves the company and not only that but Vixen only married into that family because she thought she was marrying someone of royal blood. But if that turns out not to be the case her reaction should be hilarious. Also makes one wonder if she was aware of the truth prior to marriage what would have been her choice. Would she have figured to herself that since both aren’t related to the chairman she should pick the one that she likes or thinks is more competent or would she have declined them both and decided to find some other companies chairman’s son to seduce and marry. Am already finding things amusing when certain people are still in denial or don’t know what is coming for them in the future.

In this case Cruella isn’t fully supportive of Vixen because she is aware that she is more smart than her son which could possibly jeopardize his position in the future. He is to blind to realize it because he is in love and thinks that it doesn’t matter. So perhaps when she will figure out that she deserves the company more than him (since she is doing all the hard work to make it successful) will try and take over the chairman’s position will he realize just what his mother meant back then. As for Cruella I think the chairman mentioned how she would be all cautious around her future DiL like an acquaintance he once knew and had something similar happen to them. Cruella is like that would ever happen to me or that I won’t let it happen. Well guess what your future DiL already has something to do exactly that since she is aware of one of your closely guarded secrets (Suk Joon isn’t related to her by blood) and she can use it as blackmail material against her. Guess they both will learn their lessons when it will be too late to do anything about it and they can’t get rid of her because she will know this secret not to mention any other that she picks along the way.

As for Eun Ha have to agree that she has her own issues. But let’s be honest over here half the times in these dramas the second leads are usually the way they are due to their mothers and how they try and encourage their kids to do what they are doing and at times even covering up their children’s mistakes so that their father doesn’t discover the truth and scold them. Eun Ha is no different here. Had she been a good mother she wouldn’t encourage her daughter to try and charm her way into that marriage. Only doing that because that family is rich. Not only that she has no issue whatsoever of Vixen changing her target because he isn’t the legitimate child of that family. She gets the feeling that he won’t be able to inherit the company thus her daughter will have a better life with Joker. She may even know that he has issues but will still be okay with that.

Then again she isn’t exactly honest in her own dealings. People have brought up the fact that she lied to her brother’s blind date about his daughter but that isn’t her only time. She tries to cheat her way whenever she can. For instance, she deliberately gave birth to her son in Canada so that he wouldn’t be eligible for mandatory military service. Not sure why this is such a major issue. The kids are only going away for two years of their life. It isn’t like a war will suddenly break out and they will be forced to participate in it. Yes, there certainly is a chance of that happening but let’s face it in all these years (even with a semi hostile neighbor) that hasn’t happened so far. So what are the chances that it will happen when they are in their enlistment. Unless I am missing something. Apart from this she wanted her son to get the job at LX group whether he deserved it or not. With him she can usually get her way by cutting of his purse strings. So am glad that he got a part time job so this won’t work on him for the time being. Other than that she wants to get rid of the track and field team but can’t get a proper justification for that so she decides to blame it on Pill Jung if she fails to win and build a hockey team. Not sure how that would work out even if Pill Jung had lost. Pretty sure she might be able to cancel the current team if she really wanted because wouldn’t she face the same opposition later on after Pill Jung left.

On top of all this she needs to wake up to reality. Like a lot of parents, she thinks that her kids are perfect regardless of all their faults. She is either unaware of them or purposely places blinders on her eyes so that she can ignore them for whatever suits her. Take for example when Vixen brought up the reason that she was afraid of Pill Jung living with Suk Joon since her secrets would be spilled. The mother is like do you think I would remain silent if she would try and do that. In this case she assumes that her daughter is innocent and that anything that Pill Jung would say would be equalent to slander and if that occurred she would be even willing to abuse her power as a principal and get her fired or something along those lines. I so want to see her reaction once she discovers all that her daughter was actually upto back in the day.

Anyway that will be all from my end for the time being. take care all of you and keep posting. Will be back later on to check your posts.

The pancake smacked on the face is justified. He is still not really sorry tho. He just wants to get his job done. PJ has helped him huge with the golfer but he just took that for granted. 

Felt tiny bit of sorry for SH. The guy is in love. EJ is just playing with his heart. 

We have Whiny and SJ bonding over exercising.  They do have something in common. Both are calculative and self-absorbed.

Now on with the battle of in laws between Cruella and Petty Principal. 

1 hour ago, mizkorea said:

The pancake smacked on the face is justified. He is still not really sorry tho. He just wants to get his job done. PJ has helped him huge with the golfer but he just took that for granted. 

Felt tiny bit of sorry for SH. The guy is in love. EJ is just playing with his heart. 

We have Whiny and SJ bonding over exercising.  They do have something in common. Both are calculative and self-absorbed.

Now on with the battle of in laws between Cruella and Petty Principal. 

This is going to be a match made in hell , There is no love lost between the Moms. TW is not exactly in love with his brother in law either lol. I can't wait for the day this union implodes and EJ gets what she deserves. I dont feel sorry at all for SJ he took PJ kindness for stupidy it backfired bigtime.

30 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

in the preview, pil jeong says she should find someone on her level -- does that mean she will try date the doctor now?

who knows.I think maybe she meant that someone who has already been married once or finacially in the same level.

the pancake slap was so funny :joy:

Hello Everyone Now we know who is Ha Yeol Do’s 누나  (noona) Ae Sim 

episode 38
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299a4eaa93b033773da3

Episode 42 seems to be ripping my theory out. Damn!! I am kinda sad :omg:How can they do this to me?? Kang Tae Soo looking at an old photo of  Ha Yeol Do’s sister.  That man had the guilty look? Wae Waeyo 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f296ef88823c2f9835a72

Kim Bok Soon is Ae Sim. Both of them went to orphanage and during their time at the orphanage, children tend to change names. Which I find weird??

@Lmangla @yamiyugi @mizkorea @joccu @tulip06  what do you guys think???

@UnniSarah ~ I actually thought what if ae sim is another person altogether? so it seems strange that bok soon would change her name considering she is waiting in the same house she has lived in for so many years just in the hope her son may find his way to her. so she wouldn't change her name. there is definitely a mystery here and I am looking forward to it!

by the way chingus, does anyone know the name of suk joon's friend? loved the way he handled the kids, bought them ice cream and told then in a way that they wouldn't be hurt that they were a burden or that their mom was being rejected. it is rather sweet the way he handled it. have been noticing that he always give sensible and practical advice and is a great listener.

how is tae woo related to eun joo and eun ha? maybe like @yamiyugi noted, he just takes after his dad? both are such vixens and tough characters though the meeting with the in-laws was hilarious as we see these women all clash silently and play games. cruella has definitely met her match! and it looks like the office group is slowly seeing another side of eun joo -- they looked so shocked at her outburst that pil jeong cannot be part of the one point lesson. who wants to bet that her attempt to humiliate pil jeong will fall flat? I liked that seok joon is well aware of the bad feeling that eun joo has and is not fooled. so whatever comes out of her mouth, he just doesn't take it seriously.

21 hours ago, dolorisbrady said:

This is going to be a match made in hell , There is no love lost between the Moms. TW is not exactly in love with his brother in law either lol. I can't wait for the day this union implodes and EJ gets what she deserves. I dont feel sorry at all for SJ he took PJ kindness for stupidy it backfired bigtime.

and tae woo is such a nice romantic -- eun joo is rather mean the way she puts him down and snickers. she seems to think that she is so smart because she managed to fool a rich guy that she is in love. it will indeed be fun to see it implode. seok hwan will find out that initially eun joo was seok joon and he is going to be so pissed. he is also going to find out eventually that she doesn't even like flowers and all her lines were just calculated lies.

@UnniSarahThe plot thickens. So Secretary Ha's noona is AeSim who now goes by the name BokSoon. So when they first met years ago she introduced herself as BokSoon to the Chairman. I guess she never revealed to anyone she had a younger brother. Interesting. Instead of a threat Secretary Ha will be the protector for that household. 

@Lmangla His name is Wang Ki Beom. Agreed he chose his words well and was mindful as not to hurt their feelings. 

I found the proof that Kim Seung Jae / Kang Seok Joon isn’t Kang Tae Soo’s son. Yay yay 

look at the chart, I Pointed at my proof 

Blue line is certainly mean blood relation 혈 연. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29928223664145d1207b Tae Woo is certainly not like his mom. Don’t forget Tae Wol’s Uncle is also nice and I don’t think they are blood related though. From the chart you can see that.  I have one major Que’s though.  Seok Hwan’s line is only connected to his mom and not Kang Tae Soo.  

THIS IS JUST A THEORY 

Ha Yeol Do needs to have a purposeful . I believe every character in the drama has a purpose, it only make sense Ha Yeol Do’s purpose will be to help The Chairman Once Kim Hae Jung berry’s him. Since both seem to have the same picture of the same person, Remember Kim Bok Soon is the only person Kang Tae Soon really miss. 

I can’t wait for more secrets be revealed to us. 
@Lmangla @joccu @mizkorea  This is certainly getting more interesting. 

@UnniSarah I must have a lot on my mind, because I did not pick that up! 

okay, for everyone else, does anyone find the chairman handsome? Because I’m not seeing it. 

as for the furniture shop scene, both school principal and younger sis were rude. Who mutters about people like that? And that is crap customer service. If that girl can’t take one customer being a bit arrogant, how is she going to handle it when she runs a restaurant and people start throwing things, or refusing food or other bad behavior? Younger sis is too arrogant herself.

Archived