[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

5 minutes ago, tas82 said:

Yeah I was wondering the same. Also it's seems because of the circumstances PJ is letting pity take the lead in her parenting. Min Ho needs to learn some manners. She letting too much slide. 

yea, it is quite clear that she is feeling overwhelmed because she is really not setting boundaries. it is such a disrespectful thing and she does not ask him to apologize to her.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

yea, it is quite clear that she is feeling overwhelmed because she is really not setting boundaries. it is such a disrespectful thing and she does not ask him to apologize to her.

I didn’t see the last two episodes yet but I know he didn’t apologize the time when he came home and threw a tantrum because he ranked third. The little sister asked him the next morning if he apologized and it was glossed over. I have yet to hear him apologize for his rudeness and utter disrespect to PJ. I suppose he will be quite ecstatic when he finds out he’s actually the son of the elder brother of a rich family.

37 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I suppose he will be quite ecstatic when he finds out he’s actually the son of the elder brother of a rich family.

sadly it looks like that will be his initial reaction till he realizes the worth of pil jeong. rather than respect her for hard work, he seems to despise the fact that they are not well off. part of it may be that she herself has no pride in herself or the work she does and the family does give too much of a wide leeway because he is a good student. just because one is good at studies does not mean you can be ungrateful. and he obviously hasn't learned the way of the world where studies do not equal success. it looks like he is in for a rough ride where he has to learn the true value of people and family.

He's at the age that I didn't even like myself. I completely empathize with him and want to take a belt and beat his tail at the same time. If she does not straighten that and nip it in the bud right now, that will  be a core part of  his personality. She was rewarding and reinforcing his behavior and setting the implicit rule that since he doesn't have a father, all immoral behavior is Justified as long as he stays smart and make it. Well her son is hurting because of the absence of a father,  he's being very willful and manipulative.

You train people how to treat you and she has trained others like her bully friend, her dead husband, etc. that is okay to treat her the way they had.

she has started telling people that she has a husband rather than admit she is widowed. so when suk joon and her get involved, are people going to gossip that she is having an affair? it was kind of dumb to pull that trick on him in the hospital. the doctor was very careful but wonder if he guesses that it was domestic violence that caused that old fractures?

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

she has started telling people that she has a husband rather than admit she is widowed. so when suk joon and her get involved, are people going to gossip that she is having an affair? it was kind of dumb to pull that trick on him in the hospital. the doctor was very careful but wonder if he guesses that it was domestic violence that caused that old fractures?

Agreed the doctor knows, but why is she conning SJ?

6 hours ago, tulip06 said:

she doesn't know him well enough to tell about the actual reason for her fractures. the doctor likely has seen lots of cases like this which is why he obliquely says "we won't know till she tells". as for the con, thought it was kind of dumb. not sure why she thought he would pay for her hospital bill. he doesn't look stupid and neither is she that smart....

6 hours ago, tulip06 said:

As a payback for accusing her of being a bad customer publicly at the csc. He also accused her of telling on him. Maybe in Korea, calling someone as a problematic customer is considered as a big insult :sweatingbullets: 

the restaurant lady is so insecure. her husband is not even interested in pil jeong and yet she feels like pil jeong is a threat and when pil jeong lies there is a husband, she is lot more friendly. whereas the husband just rolled his eyes as he just sees her as an employee. poor pil jeong, that lie is going to get her in a hot mess. she creates a fake husband, her children create fake father. :sweatingbullets:

@Lmangla The restaurant lady actions gave validity to PJ' nurse friend advice. PJ should fake it so that people will not look down on her or think she is out to steal their husband just becoz she is a widow.   

I like the writer gave PJ character flaws instead of the typical saintly mary sue type FL. 

2 hours ago, mizkorea said:

@Lmangla The restaurant lady actions gave validity to PJ' nurse friend advice. PJ should fake it so that people will not look down on her or think she is out to steal their husband just becoz she is a widow.   

I like the writer gave PJ character flaws instead of the typical saintly mary sue type FL. 

I totally get where PJ is coming from.  I am single, and I have had married and engaged women side-eye me for it.  

I also like that PJ is human, but in a normal way.  No extremes.

that EJ actress really is so annoying i can't take her role being sophisticated woman role doesn't really fit her also when she smile so "witchy" :weary:. She and her mom so greedy both of them want EJ to be married to Rich Family but i don't get it they are not poor look at their house.

What happen to Minho he changed a lot, he is quite similar to his father and grandmom loves money "BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER"

Writernim please focus to the main actors let PJ and Sj have more scene time :)

10 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

She and her mom so greedy both of them want EJ to be married to Rich Family but i don't get it they are not poor look at their house.

kekekke... so true. they actually look like they are well off. so perhaps, rather than money, it is more about status? eun joo wants importance, power and control. she wants everyone to kowtow to her. perhaps, thats why they are both after wealth. tae woo seems rather nonchalant about money and thinks his sister is a little strange. he thinks that his sister is smart enough that she doesn't need marriage as a tool to climb her way up. so she obviously is smart.

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekekke... so true. they actually look like they are well off. so perhaps, rather than money, it is more about status? eun joo wants importance, power and control. she wants everyone to kowtow to her. perhaps, thats why they are both after wealth. tae woo seems rather nonchalant about money and thinks his sister is a little strange. he thinks that his sister is smart enough that she doesn't need marriage as a tool to climb her way up. so she obviously is smart.

CAN I change it to witchy trying hard to be smart :P i really hate her (sorry for her fans or followers) she doesn't fit to be in main role i rather put her in Guest role or Cameo :crazy:

3 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

CAN I change it to witchy trying hard to be smart :P i really hate her (sorry for her fans or followers) she doesn't fit to be in main role i rather put her in Guest role or Cameo :crazy:

if you are hating her, then she is doing a good job! kekekek... think she is meant to be mean and drive us nuts. she is anti character. ^_^

is pil jeong really bored? why does she keep pranking seok joon of all people? it is not like he was super mean to her and anything. for that matter, why didn't she prank eun joo? round 1 of randomly introducing him as hubby was done. kind of funny when restaurant lady then rates her husband as less handsome. poor fella. loved his eye roll. ^_^

Archived