[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

Mr  Ha really disappointed me he fell for the bait . He should have sniffed that out like a blood hound.But I still have faith because if hes gonna go down he's taking the evil crew with him. Anyone have some duct tape? I need it to shut the chairman up. He's got alot of nerve telling  PJ she's needs to send SJ back home. I would rather walk across hot coals than go back to that house of snakes.I can't wait till he finds out PJ Has been raising his Grandson , Or is he his Grandson? that remains to be seen. Vixen is getting her jollies off seeing PJ in pain, But what she doesn't realize is she is waking a sleeping lion and  a angry one at that. I dont think we are done with SJs ex and EJ ex they will reappear .

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I really dont like SJ dad.

You and @tulip06.  I hadn't noticed cause I always zip thru his scenes.

@dolorisbrady "Mr  Ha really disappointed me he fell for the bait ."  When they get nice, their IQ drops.

@foreverempress "^^^^^^ That preview is why I am only watching 1x a week. It's official for me, the writer is writing plot-driven drivel."  I only peek every now and then they're aren't any emojis to express my frustration. A heap of something would suffice.

Its no fun watching PJ being harassed at work and at home. :huh:

PJ should have told SJ about it. 

But then I feel like PJ is on her mothering mode whenever she is with SJ. So I guess she will just keep quiet to protect him. She may even advise him to obey daddy. You know do the right thing bla bla bla mothers tell to their children kind of stuff. Boring stuff between lovers. 

How dared the chairman judged PJ for wanting to marry a rich guy when he caught a rich girl himself! :crazy:

4 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

Wow, Cruella is a murderer. I hope Mr. Han didn't die and he had sent the video from years ago to SJ.

this calls for a poll! please click your choices chingus -- poll is on top of the page. @UnniSarah @joccu @dolorisbrady @brooksmom @tas82 @dramaninja @foreverempress @mizkorea @Ldy Gmerm @yamiyugi @kiefshi1056 @tulip06 @whome @heartslined @0ly40   and anyone else watching (sorry if I missed anyone)...  lets see whose predictions come right!

Glasses broke and need to be sent for repairs. so am slowing down my drama watching so as to not strain my eyes. But what is this Cruella attempts to kill Shark. WoW her track record just seems to get better everytime. :) Frankly they really can't kill him of at this point because he is one of the few people that actually knows the truth and was helping Suk Joon and company from the shadows. 

Since I still haven't watched the episode yet I can't make a proper guess. (so far have gone with the majority that he will be back). At best I get the feeling that he will end up surviving but will end up initially in a coma. When he recovers he will unfortunately end up with amnesia and thus he will be back to being loyal to Cruella and company until something triggers his memory again. Only this way can we complete the full 120 episode limit count. 

Will probably add more once my glasses are fixed and I watch the current episodes and all. Till then take care all of you and keep posting.

At first, me being the pessimist regarding this type of drama, I was going to chose #1, but after reading @yamiyugi take on the situation, I'm changing my vote to #2.

@yamiyugi "Since I still haven't watched the episode yet I can't make a proper guess. (so far have gone with the majority that he will be back). At best I get the feeling that he will end up surviving but will end up initially in a coma. When he recovers he will unfortunately end up with amnesia and thus he will be back to being loyal to Cruella and company until something triggers his memory again. Only this way can we complete the full 120 episode limit count."

@Lmangla   FYI - This turquoise like color you are using is readable in dark mode. The royal blue is not readable.

wow, what a cracker of an episode! @brooksmom ~ after seeing the episode, even I feel like thinking it would be poll option #1 (cruella killed him) but it feels like too early. maybe a little later perhaps? for a side character, the actor playing secretary Ha has really brought his A game. you could tell how much he was spewing with hate and anger towards cruella that he had to share the recording he has on her. for eight years, he worked like a slave hoping for some info on his sister only to find his strategy misfired on him. so by siding with cruella and seok hwan, he in some sense has forever lost his sister as well as the chance for the new family. so all he can do is clear the name of seok joon even if it means going to jail himself. that scene was really well done.

and had to chuckle a bit at cruella's expression -- she will backstab everyone but then is shocked that someone does it to her. especially when she was just threating Ha. LOL... :lol:

really enjoyed the romantic arc of seon joong and tae woo -- it felt right in character for them and the dialogues were nice. so now tae woo is on a war path with his mom. while seon joong who is brave enough to fight for her love, will pil jeong be as brave?

Did i hear it right TW told mom the Sunjun is not an orphan  they just lost contact with their father. SunJun and PJ must be Chaebol too, maybe by this momem their father been looking for theM? And who is Seok Jun real father?

SJ will move out the house of PJ, then its either PJ resign or EJ will do something and it blame it to PJ then she get fired then slowly she wil avoid SJ then will go fake relationship with the uncle of EJ just to make SJ give up on her. Maybe PJ and family will also move out the house because its SJ mom's house. I hope that Mr. Ha has send the video(frame up) and the voice recording of cruella's doing before he died.

Just one thing funny cruella has a car to the meeting place with Ha , But Mr. Ha walked ????? Writernim made Mr. Ha stupid and suspicious definitely cruella and SH will notice his moves. I want cruella will pay all the things she has done and the price is accidentally killing his own son. Same goes with EJ all her scandal will be out . EJ/Nasty MOm/Cruella/SH must pay all of their sin double for what they did to SJ and PJ:angry:

My guess Mr. Ha will fake his death and will be helping SJ secretly.

2 hours ago, brooksmom said:

@Lmangla   FYI - This turquoise like color you are using is readable in dark mode. The royal blue is not readable.

thanks; yea, thats why I stopped using royal blue. the turquoise colour seems to be readable in all modes. :)

42 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

Did i hear it right TW told mom the Sunjun is not an orphan  they just lost contact with their father. SunJun and PJ must be Chaebol too, maybe by this momem their father been looking for theM? And who is Seok Jun real father?

basically their father abandoned them when they were younger.. then later, the mother got sick when pil jeong was in high school and died. so, maybe he will turn out to be rich but it sounded like he just skipped out on his family...

No freaking way they proper slow wormed Snakey Ha. He ain't dead he'll be in some back of the woods hospital for a bit amnesia or coma or something. He can't be dead. Unless he's signed up to one of them services where you have to check in within a designated time period or what ever is being held is released to the designated party, it would leave to many holes.  Also since when Suk Hwan have brains? His actions of late have not been very Suk Hwan-esque. They ssoo trolling us with that preview. Cruella is clearly having nightmare....but that would suggest a conscience...and we all know she doesn't have one, ssoo why bother go there writernim.

Urgh think I'm have start fast fowarding EJ scenes, her smirking face irritates the sh... out of me. The cow seems to have forgotten she got skeletons. Also what's with cow 2 that suddenly mooing in the office, like who the heck does she think she is, this sunbae hoobae can be so toxic at times. Like girl sit your behind down Pil Jeon could snap you like a twig, but I guessshe feel she got EJ on her side. She too will need a wee slap from reality when the time comes. Pil Jeon best up her game cause she bordering on wanting on the needing a slap territory too. Why she being so cowardly with the chairman, state you're case, yeah yeah I get it but still she shouldn't trying to force Suk Jun to go back, she knows how unhappy he was there. This is his last link to his mother, kmt.

Yah Tae Woo. Still can't take to the sis but the fact that she causing Unfit Prinicpal  all kinds of stress is glorious. The fact that they keep pushing Suk Jun out of these meetings makes still stick with the idea that the company will end up in major problems because of Suk Hwan. Then Suk Jun will be a chaebol  and even better if Pil Jeon's dad turned himself around and she comes into a massive inheritance we don't need to see another annoying parent so let it be an inheritance please writernim. Then together the initiate a hostile take over.

I really hate his dad more with each ep. I ma guessing the uncle is in a coma some where since they did not show anything. EJ seems to be infertile going by the preview text ouch

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/mom-has-an-affair-e75.html

민호(길정우)가 석준(이재황)의 집에 찾아간 사실에 충격을 받은 필정(현쥬니)은 석준을 한남동 집으로 돌려보내려 한다. 한편, 석환(김형범)과 은주(문보령)는 석환의 불임 사실을 알고 충격에 빠지게 되는데...

https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/momhasanaffair/vod/64474/22000386543

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

I really hate his dad more with each ep. I ma guessing the uncle is in a coma some where since they did not show anything. EJ seems to be infertile going by the preview text ouch

민호(길정우)가 석준(이재황)의 집에 찾아간 사실에 충격을 받은 필정(현쥬니)은 석준을 한남동 집으로 돌려보내려 한다. 한편, 석환(김형범)과 은주(문보령)는 석환의 불임 사실을 알고 충격에 빠지게 되는데...

same here I  can't stomach him . He makes me wanna slap him . He has no right what so ever in SJ and PJ business. I feel bad for SJ hes going through the same hurt his mom did , When her father disapproved of her marriage . It seems in the preview that SH has slow swimmers , which is going make it hard for him and EJ to have children. Karma is just getting started .

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Is the chairman still real salty?

Archived