[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

45 minutes ago, foreverempress said:

@dolorisbrady and the sad things that she knows she has a grandson. She got rid of the grandson and gave them to the chauffeur to take to a orphanage. The chauffeur took him for himself to hold something over their head. He does not know nor did she get the chauffeur took. I think he tried to tell PJ on his deathbed, but I can't remember if he was successful.

He was successful and PJ was in shock and disbelief.  PJ went home looked at Min Ho and said You are my son , No matter what anyone says . In a earlier episode the subject of DNA came up when Min ho told PJ that the doctor said at school , There is no way him and his mom could related because of their blood types. She covered it up with a different explanation .

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, foreverempress said:

@dolorisbrady and the sad things that she knows she has a grandson. She got rid of the grandson and gave them to the chauffeur to take to a orphanage. The chauffeur took him for himself to hold something over their head. He does not know nor did she get the chauffeur took. I think he tried to tell PJ on his deathbed, but I can't remember if he was successful.

PJ's husband only managed to tell her before he died that MH was not is son he did not get to say anything more. AT the time PJ was upset so she could not figure out what he really meant. But later we can see when MH talks about his school physical and the results of the blood test she looked uncomfy. 

5 hours ago, joccu said:

@UnniSarah I honestly don´t know what cruella will do.  But first I think she´s going to drive SJ out off the company and make SH the heir. She´s still going hate Bok Soon. And when she gonig to find out who is her grandson she´s going to take Minho away from PJ. She´s not going let  PJ  be his mom and Bok soon to be his grandma.

Finally Secretary Ha is going to find his sister. But what he´s going to do?

EJ nightmare is going to be light. Her ex is back in town..!! can´t wait to see what happens next!!

everyone have a great weekend!!

There is no doubt she will get rid of him fast. He now has no blood ties to the family and in their mind he does not deserve to even be in the company. Of course she will still hate BS because the chairman protected her enough to lie that SJ was his and let him come into that house. Not to mention for years he favored SJ as capable over her son SH. So her anger and resentment will not go away just because she has now learned he never had an affair. Cruella wants to be  a victim and take the high road like he did her wrong and although he was wrong for not saying it we all know that Cruella is not a nice person and would never have let SJ stay in that house. Even when he was suppose to have blood of the chairman she did not want him there and tried to get him out time and time again. So its for sure she will gladly kick him out and never let him stay in that company. 

Once she knows that PJ raised her grandson she will want him to come back if nothing else to a. save face since she can't have it known she tossed her grandson away but she also can't have PJ, SJ nor BS continue to raise him when she hates them for what she thinks they did to her. In her mind I am sure she feels like she was tricked but that is not SJ, or BS's fault as they did not tell a lie to her. 

I also always knew that once EJ comes out as not being able to have a kid (or having a problem being able to have one that they would look for the kid and find him with SJ , PJ and BS and will want to snatch him back. They will not care about his well being but expect him to just acclimate and accept them and they will learn that will not happen.

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so we get a good idea of what happened -- chairman told cruella the truth initially but she wasn't keen on adopting. as a debt of gratitude to kim bok soon and her father, he felt that he has to raise this kid one way and the another. so he decides the only way to fulfill his duty is by lying that suk joon is his. so in some ways, he created this mess but then again, cruella is not at all maternal. she doesn't even care about her own grandson, who is her flesh and blood. if it wasn't for the lie and strong will, she would have abused and tried to kill of seok joon as a child. not that it didn't stop her trying to sent him on a murder charge later as a student....  so yea, chairman was wrong for lying but on the other hand, his lie was what kept seok joon from facing total abuse, neglect or worst as a child.

This is my thought as well with Cruella. WE all know that she is not a good person. There was no way she would adopt a child not of her blood. As we saw if she was able to toss away her own grandchild imagine her raising another woman's son regardless of what the Chairman felt obligated to do. NO matter what he said she would not relent so he did what he had to do. This is why I don't blame him for the lie to her. I feel like Cruella took the situation and made it what it is today because she was angry and resentful. She poisoned her own son and turned him into a useless man and made him hate. 

If he did not have the protection of being the Chairman's son imagine where he would be now. As it stands she ruined his future and has tried many times to kick him out of the house and company. Its only going to get worse before it gets better. With the truth out she will feel nothing can stop her from trying to harm him. The next thing will be the murderer charge.. They will not be able to get him out without doing this. Once that comes out he will be pushed out . 

am not sure where tae soo's ambitions but it is clear that he is the real brains behind the company's growth. he took the company from her dad and grew it. am still thinking that this was a business merger where it was a level field but cruella thinks she is better than this country tae soo. and as @Ldy Gmerm noted, cruella is all about her hurt and how she feels. she needs others to suffer in order to make herself feel better. she may not try to actually kill kim bok soon but she is going to make her life miserable with words...

I think later Cruella will get a much needed slap and dose of reality. I think she is under a misconception that all of that wealth and power came form her father and I feel like someone will let her know that the company will not be where it is today if not for the chairman. Her father gave that company to him for a reason and he understood his daughter too. I think once she looses something precious to her she will finally see the light but its too late then. I think she will loose her son one way or the other. 

am looking forward to snakey Ha finding out about kim book soon. finally we also had some revelation about suk joon's biological dad which was really interesting -- so he was a landowner's son who fell in love with kim book soon and they disapproved. so they ran off to seoul and he died when seok joon was a baby. so here is the thing -- the dad was originally rich. while seok joon now is not going to be part of LX group maybe on principle, he can always join some other company which also happens to be owned by the family of his biological dad. we also don't know who the elder that snakey Ha is meeting. so lots of possibilities we have for the coming episodes. am hoping that they will really explore who this biological father was and his family. it is obviously going to get complicated. fun

I think it would be quite interesting that they kicked out SJ but he ends up finding his fathers family and still ends up well off. Either on the level of the Chairman's company or above. Here they thought SJ came from nothing only to find out his dad's family is wealthier then they are with a better reputation. I think some type of partnership should be in order with SJ coming back as the representative from his fathers company to work the deal. Imagine their faces when they see him. 

The hug must has softened up OSJ. She said sorry to both TW and his mom. 

One good thing about SJ secret coming out..PJ forgives and forgets his deception. She no longer think director Kang Sung Joong is out of her league. 

This time instead of his yoda friend, we have the doctor told SJ things to ponder. 

6 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I think later Cruella will get a much needed slap and dose of reality. I think she is under a misconception that all of that wealth and power came form her father and I feel like someone will let her know that the company will not be where it is today if not for the chairman. Her father gave that company to him for a reason and he understood his daughter too. I think once she looses something precious to her she will finally see the light but its too late then. I think she will loose her son one way or the other. 

I think too SH may die. Maybe trying to safe EJ. Then her cruel words to PJ ...being responsible for her husband death will come to bite her.

Just reading through the posts since no time to watch, and is it right to dislike someone for not being talented? And when it comes to your own child, shouldn’t you should still love and take care of them if they are your child, and not make comparisons?

i personally know some some chaebol-type families in other countries from my dad’s job when I was younger, and they don’t dislike their stupid kids, and they have plenty! They just hire competent business managers, and bring in good people from extended family. They accept the dumb ones are going to go to silly universities for rich people, do internships because they have connections, and always be too dumb for anything. The sensible ones keep them quiet with lots of money and play. They don’t frighten them and make them political pawns and make them feel unloved and incapable. They just let them be.

So, personally, yes, yes, Cruella is horrible, yada yada yada, but this chairman is an emotionally and mentally abusive creep who I would like to see in jail more than any of them, even the grandchild-abandoning murderess. After all, Chairman is the one who hypocritically threatened to kick his own son out of a succession the son might not have even wanted if left to himself for any RickRoll'D kids when the Chairman was lying and flaunting his “own”to that same son and wife. 

Kinda why I’m a bit fed up. I feel more sorry for SH than SJ. 

kekeke... @tulip06 ~ always enjoy reading your posts even if they are a bit different from our views. :) so I don't think chairman hates seok hwan but you are right in that he is biased towards seok joon. lot of this has got to do with the dynamics between himself and cruella -- they do not by any means have a healthy marriage and it has spilled over into their relationship with the kids.

leaving the bias aside, like you said about picking proper managers to run the show, chairman is all about having a competent successor. he keeps harping on that. in this episode, he apologized to seok hwan -- he would never do that if he hated his son like cruella hates seok joon. and he also told cruella that just because seok joon has left does not mean seok hwan is automatically successor. it is all about competence.

so he is not trying to cut out seok hwan but ensure that the company is well run whether it is by an inside or outsider but someone with competence. he has made that clear but cruella sees this as my son vs his kind of scenario. we all know that seok hwan doesn't have that kind of capability. seok joon on the other hand does have the smarts and insight. so chairman this episode discreetly told his right hand to check if the company has enough liquidity and come up with a contingency plan. why? because seok joon has been reading up on markets and has wondered if there might be a global crisis and so chairman listened and thought better to have a what if project plan -- thats business foresight and capability.

seok hwan on the other hand doesn't have that but neither cruella or him are willing to accept that limitation. they are only focused on the chair. cruella also knows in her heart that he doesn't have what it takes but it doesn't matter to her because she will rule behind the throne. if it was a saeguk, I would wonder why she doesn't just take over the throne herself. but then again, there's eun joo also in the background who is also vying to be puppet master. eventually these two ladies will eat each other alive as they fight to be the puppet master and the power behind the throne -- that basically is silly because they might as kick off seok hwan and take over themselves!  hahhahaha... 

10 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I think it would be quite interesting that they kicked out SJ but he ends up finding his fathers family and still ends up well off. Either on the level of the Chairman's company or above. Here they thought SJ came from nothing only to find out his dad's family is wealthier then they are with a better reputation. I think some type of partnership should be in order with SJ coming back as the representative from his fathers company to work the deal. Imagine their faces when they see him.

yea thats what I hope will happen. it will certainly be interesting if it does!

P.S ~ @yamiyugi ~ keep meaning to say thanks for the points you sent over some weeks back and I always forget. :sweatingbullets:.. but yea, that feature has been disabled and no word yet on whether those fun features will be fixed soon.

One thing for sure SJ dopes not need money to be happy, he enjoyed  his time  at his mothers place even though to took some time to adjust and he loved her food. PJ does not need a rich person she needs someone that loves and understands her and her kids, and pushes  her towards her dreams.

Look how miserable so call mom and bother and his wife are with all that money, they will never be happy with anything.

18 hours ago, dramaninja said:

One thing for sure SJ dopes not need money to be happy, he enjoyed  his time  at his mothers place even though to took some time to adjust and he loved her food. PJ does not need a rich person she needs someone that loves and understands her and her kids, and pushes  her towards her dreams.

Look how miserable so call mom and bother and his wife are with all that money, they will never be happy with anything.

Both PJ and SJ are content and competent enough to survive if they do not have wealth. They are both smart people enough to find away to make a living to live their lives. The same can not be said for Cruella, SH or EJ. If the well dried up today and all the money and power is gone along with the company Cruella would only be able to survive for a moment on what she had stashed away and only as long as she does not continue to support SH. Once that is gone she will have no where to turn or know how to do something else to start again. SH will never have the ability to take care of himself because his attitude is always of being a Young Master in a wealthy family. His mother has instilled that value system in him and he could never think to find away to support him self independently by using his brain. And EJ has been taught that the way to gain wealth is to scheme and marry up for it. If her so called job is gone today she would have no other way to make a living outside of tricking men. Her once career as a teacher is over and there is no way she would go back to do it because it is beneath her. 

The Chairman I would not worry about because he started his own company once and although he is older he could find away to do it again if he so chooses. Those above would rather destroy the company by their incompetent behavior then think of how to keep the company going by putting personal problems aside. Once they push out SJ and the Chairman they will think they have won but running a large company is not easy and it will quickly be shown how ill equip those three are to running it. 

Right now SH and Cruella are playing victim and still hating BS and SJ for what they feel they were tricked for. But BS nor SJ are the ones who put one over on them. Never have they thought to say sorry but instead want SJ gone and want to run around feeling like they endured so much. No one told them to be jealous, evil and spiteful. All of their actions are they own. For this reason is why I hope we find out she had a lover before the Chairman and he married her to cover up her unwed pregnancy. I think her business should come out and SH should be hit that he also is not the Chairman's child and just because you carry the name does not mean you are entitled to everything. 

Mother and Son :heart:

Wow no they did not just do that , where that kill my interest in the drama  what a stupid and pointless thing to do. This early too he did not even have a chance to spend any real time with here. Man this made me angry.

Spoiler

This episode was bitter sweet . SJs mom finally woke . SJ and his mom talked she said was sorry for not finding him sooner. SJ return to his moms house , PJ and His mom and Min Ji welcomed him with open arms.  Mr. HA found out Kim bok soon was his sister, He ran to hospital but she was already gone.  The nurse came in gave him the necklace with half heart , he took his and put them together he was in shock. Back at the house SJ slept in his moms room , As they slept she touch his face and then passed way

In the Preview SJ and the family are in mourning after Kim bok soon death. Mr Ha visits the chanel house to see his sister, And He also spies on SJ and the kids. Cruella and crew are trying figure out how to push SJ out of the company. SJ beat them to he gave the chairman his letter of resignation. Vixens Ex returned SH caught the two talking outside the company.

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Its so dumb it added nothing to the plot at all and ruin something I was very much looking forward too just like that.

I know the writers get you all excited then they drop a huge bomb like this . I'm lost for words why so dang so early. I was expecting something like this toward the end.

17 minutes ago, dolorisbrady said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This episode was bitter sweet . SJs mom finally woke . SJ and his mom talked she said was sorry for not finding him sooner. SJ return to his moms house , PJ and His mom and Min Ji welcomed him with open arms.  Mr. HA found out Kim bok soon was his sister, He ran to hospital but she was already gone.  The nurse came in gave him the necklace with half heart , he took his and put them together he was in shock. Back at the house SJ slept in his moms room , As they slept she touch his face and then passed way

In the Preview SJ and the family are in mourning after Kim bok soon death. Mr Ha visits the chanel house to see his sister, And He also spies on SJ and the kids. Cruella and crew are trying figure out how to push SJ out of the company. SJ beat them to he gave the chairman his letter of resignation. Vixens Ex returned SH caught the two talking outside the company.

Reveal hidden contents

I know the writers get you all excited then they drop a huge bomb like this . I'm lost for words why so dang so early. I was expecting something like this toward the end.

Yeah  

Spoiler

He has no blood related parents left in the world he didnt get a chance to know her  for real  not even a full day. 

@UnniSarah  @dramaninja @foreverempress  @0ly40  @dolorisbrady  ~ while it was sad that kim bok soon died, feels right in some ways. this writer is not interested in writing a sugary story. from the beginning, there has been a lot of logic and kind of realistic view in how the writer has approached characters and scenes. at the same time, realism does not equal pessimism in this drama.

so yea, kim bok soon died but she died happy, content. what does she tell the doctor -- "I just want my children. I feel suffocated." so in some ways, she perhaps knew her time was limited and so did the doctor. however, what she really needed and got that time to be with her family -- pil jeong, min ho, min ji, seon joong and seok joon. she got to tell them what all of them meant to her as well as show them her love. her life is now full and complete. she was loved and happy during the time she lived with pil jeong, seon joong and the kids. what was missing was her son and now he came back to her. her biggest dream actually came true and it was lovely. so she left in peace and content.

from seok joon's side, he has made his peace with her. she was able to tell her side of the story but also let him know that he was loved. she loved him and so did his biological father. seok joon is now complete. while he may not have had time to spend as her son for many days, she got to shower him with love even before they knew of each other's true relationship. he called her omma willingly and it wasn't awkward at all. they got to know each other, they had those special moments already because kim bok soon had a warm heart and welcomed him in. so he has memories to look back on and he got to know his family background. no unanswered questions or regrets.

of all people, feel really bad for snakey ha. he was looking for her for 8 years and before he can get a chance to meet her, he lost the chance. this is going to make him far more empathetic and supportive of seok joon. snakey Ha. he looked so shaken and shocked --- poor thing. :( 

am looking forward to seeing how the next half will play out!

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@UnniSarah  @dramaninja @foreverempress  @0ly40  @dolorisbrady  ~ while it was sad that kim bok soon died, feels right in some ways. this writer is not interested in writing a sugary story. from the beginning, there has been a lot of logic and kind of realistic view in how the writer has approached characters and scenes. at the same time, realism does not equal pessimism in this drama.

so yea, kim bok soon died but she died happy, content. what does she tell the doctor -- "I just want my children. I feel suffocated." so in some ways, she perhaps knew her time was limited and so did the doctor. however, what she really needed and got that time to be with her family -- pil jeong, min ho, min ji, seon joong and seok joon. she got to tell them what all of them meant to her as well as show them her love. her life is now full and complete. she was loved and happy during the time she lived with pil jeong, seon joong and the kids. what was missing was her son and now he came back to her. her biggest dream actually came true and it was lovely. so she left in peace and content.

from seok joon's side, he has made his peace with her. she was able to tell her side of the story but also let him know that he was loved. she loved him and so did his biological father. seok joon is now complete. while he may not have had time to spend as her son for many days, she got to shower him with love even before they knew of each other's true relationship. he called her omma willingly and it wasn't awkward at all. they got to know each other, they had those special moments already because kim bok soon had a warm heart and welcomed him in. so he has memories to look back on and he got to know his family background. no unanswered questions or regrets.

of all people, feel really bad for snakey ha. he was looking for her for 8 years and before he can get a chance to meet her, he lost the chance. this is going to make him far more empathetic and supportive of seok joon. snakey Ha. he looked so shaken and shocked --- poor thing. :( 

am looking forward to seeing how the next half will play out!

@Lmangla Me too I can't wait to see SH eat those words he said to SJ . My guess is the company will fall into dire straits under SHs command.  Him and his mom will have to crawl back to SJ for help.

I just had a thought. The writer has been hinting at the chairman dying too with him grabbing his chest in pain just like Kim Bok Soon did. If the chairman dies, SH and evil mom will be able to bring Min Ho into their house as the heir once they find out EJ can't have children (once the truth about her affair is revealed). If I'm not mistaken, the chairman's will states that SH cannot have any illegitimate children or else he forfeits all rights to his inheritance. 

Archived