Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산

I rather liked this last episode as it didn't seem like the usual corny ending with predictable results.  There was actually more story to tell with the inheritance, and nephew seemed to be sorting it all out with his bad hand he was dealt.  The ending dance routine is getting to be, well, routine with some of these dramas, but it was O.K. and a way  for the cast to say good-bye and sign off.  

Thanks to all of you posters who kept the summaries going because I really appreciated them.  See you at another drama.  :D

• Like 1
  • Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that he knows his dad and daughter are fine with him dating, he is taking more initiative haha 

Basically he asked GO if she had someone in her heart...Because He said he had someone He  wanted to Hug even when it was forbidden, someone he wanted to be with all the time, someone who makes him fe

I think Min Joo will get her lesson in being exposed for carrying on with the Chef loosing what she is trying to strong arm Mr. Bu into giving her as alimony. I also feel that she will get another big

Yah, we made it to the end! The writer gave up a possible great family story for a bit of sensationalism. Glad they wrapped everything up  and they all value each other more now. Aunty's finally look was so cute, she looked so pretty, her outfits were one of my fav things in the drama lol. Anyhoos much appreciation for all those who hung in there and commented.See ya in the next daily maybe  who am I kidding bout maybe, already sold my soul, the masochism is real.:D See you guys in the next one hopefully.

tenor.gif

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Mocharel said:

Sooooo my mom asked me to find out, is the stepsis jailed? XD she despised her so much she didn’t care about the ending she just wanted to know if the stepsister kicked into a deepest ditch and let to rot there

The Boo's pleaded for clemency for her so was convicted and sentenced to community service. I guess as she showed some remorse and helped catch him. They see her as another victim of the conman. <_<

• Unamused 1
2 hours ago, tas82 said:

The Boo's pleaded for clemency for her so was convicted and sentenced to community service. I guess as she showed some remorse and helped catch him. They see her as another victim of the conman. <_<

Thanks @tas82! I told my mom this and she said this “lets just order some KFC, i feel like treating you for being such a good daughter compared to her” LMAO

Cheers everyone! I loved all of your posts and comments XD even thought I dropped I still enjoyed seeing everyone’s thoughts here. Looking forward to meeting on another drama!

• Like 3