Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산


Recommended Posts

Preview for episode 106 (no video posted yet)

GGO: Mr Boo! Are you there? Mr. Boo!
Conman: Did he pass out?
Conman: Our happy ending is near. Hang in there! 
Min Joo: If you leave, I have no regrets in this house.

Min Joo: Try hanging on.
Mr. Boo: Buruna Noodles and this house...

GGO: Two, three, nine...

Mr. Boo: 

GGO: Three, three, one...

Mr. Boo: It seems the time has come.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that he knows his dad and daughter are fine with him dating, he is taking more initiative haha 

Basically he asked GO if she had someone in her heart...Because He said he had someone He  wanted to Hug even when it was forbidden, someone he wanted to be with all the time, someone who makes him fe

I think Min Joo will get her lesson in being exposed for carrying on with the Chef loosing what she is trying to strong arm Mr. Bu into giving her as alimony. I also feel that she will get another big

Still, nobody suspects this conman. The storyline is, for me, unpalatable when even the female lead is clueless. Conman already has the code to the soup room that he got from GGO’s garbage bin in her bedroom thanks to the awfully stupid, brainless,  idiot stepsister who brought Conman to the apartment with her. I don’t know how much more of this I can watch without taking a break. it’s utterly ridiculous how clueless they all are. Conman must be the only smart person among them and that isn’t saying much.

 

@Manora, didn’t I say common sense will not prevail and that GGO will fall for Conman’s sob story and not actually tell Mr. Boo who he really is? They’re all fools and I really shouldn’t be upset if they fall/suffer through their own stupidity.
 

Kocowa Translation:

Conman: Thank you, So Young. We are a team now. We’re on the same boat. 

Conman: I got it!
SA: Ah.

GGO: Here you go. Hey! 
Aeri’s mother: What is all this?

Aunt: Tomorrow’s the preliminary round.
Aunt: I’m crazy.

GGO: You’re here. Do you have something to say?
Conman: Gye Ok...

  • Like 2
  • Unamused 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Urgh.... @celebrianna I'm feeling the same mate. Think I might have to tap out or at least start using fast forward or put it on while I cleaning or something and look up when I hear something interesting. That dumb bint has laid out the red carpet for this bloke who's been MIA for so long and she her self knows is a crook without so much as a question or an investigation. Hell even a visit to the dang shaman would have sufficed. Yeah she was proper digging when she thought Gye Ok was living away from them with lots of money. Kmt.. Someone really need to slap some sense into her WigglySecretIberianemeraldlizard-size_re

 

Her actions are helping to set Gye Ok up. Honestly by the end she best be living on her own fending for her dang self but no she'll still be mooching. Plus they have an ever forgiving and willing doormat in GGO so they'll be kumbayahing come the end.

 

Urgh they only gave us such a short break from the sow Min Joo. She will help feed the GGO colluded to con everyone story. The way she spoke sounds like she still plans to leave. Gosh can they just out her already and get rid.:kicks:

How do the others let her ride roughshod like she does. She's quite rude when she speaks to pops. They all sitting there singing about how much they've changed not realising the irony that if they had the conversation wouldn't be happening in the first place. It still doesn't computer for me that these grown weather faced adults feel so entitled to pops' money, they talk like it's them that worked for it. I hope he gives the lot away and just keeps the restaurant.

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched Ep106 w/o Eng subs, so it's the code to the soup room that ConMan obtained?  

 

Love the way everyone in KDramas bust into/out of rooms blabbing stuff that isn't their business - THAT'S WHY THE DOOR WAS CLOSED!  

 

Of course everyone wants OldMan's money, I want some for myself too!  

 

We only see a few tables in the noodle shop, and one massive pot in the kitchen, how much soup and noodles can one old guy make and sell in that space?  

 

Heroine's mom is sighing, saying she doesn't have customers, Wicked is flouncing around making high school girl eyes at ConMan, Daughter-in-Law1 is in cahoots with the ConMan, this whole thing is ready to blow.  But there are 16 episodes remaining, so there is more evil coming.  

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I love this drama but I watch it on KBSWORLD on TV. So I am always one week late. I am surprised that few viewers follow it. It is so good.

 

Up until a few weeks ago I'd completely agree with you, as I enjoyed so much watching this drama, couldn't wait to see how SA and Gye-Ok's relationship develops and what are Mr. Boo's plans regarding his inheritance.

Sadly, these days I can't say the same, and it's unfortunate since these are the very last weeks of the drama.

 

About the amount of viewers, it's hard to say how many watch it. In Korea, the drama is always ranked first and usually gains more than 20% ratings per episode. I also know there are viewers worldwide, not only from Asia.

 

You are lucky to have KBSWorld on your TV, as they've stopped uploading full subbed episodes to their Youtube channel a long time ago (after already uploading 35 episodes).

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

The more Min Joo gets suspicious of conman, the more I see her as being "redeemed" in the end for exposing him.  That totally sucks since she didn't get to first base with him, so now she's going to get revenge, and she stepped all over GO in her now defunct scheme.    I'm still hoping that GO did something to screw up the obvious "here's the bank code, get the goods" theme.  Only in drama can you walk into a bank with a code and get to the valuables.  Great security.  <_<

Anyway, not too many more episodes, so let's hang in there as best we can.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally caught up with last week's episodes + this week's episodes 109-110.

Though there were scenes I liked, it was hard to completely enjoy the episodes as conman was always there, scheming, lying and deceiving.

 

On 9/17/2020 at 3:56 PM, celebrianna said:

@Manora, didn’t I say common sense will not prevail and that GGO will fall for Conman’s sob story and not actually tell Mr. Boo who he really is? They’re all fools and I really shouldn’t be upset if they fall/suffer through their own stupidity.

@celebrianna After watching all episodes, and putting aside the Megan issue, I think Gye-Ok has made a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE mistake. After finding out everything about conman, she should not have left him working there. It looks like it's going to backfire on her soon. Though, knowing this drama/writer, Gye-Ok will probably claim she and her family were also deceived by him, just like the Boo family, so the family will accept it easily and won't blame her for too long.

 

On 9/17/2020 at 3:56 PM, celebrianna said:

Still, nobody suspects this conman. 

Well, tomorrow it's finally starting to change!

 

@msmy @watchumlots About the code to the bank safe, if I understoond correctly, there's one number missing in it (he'll try to get it from Gye-Ok's phone), and he also needs a key.

 

On 9/18/2020 at 3:59 AM, monalisa said:

They gonna drag this plot til 120 episodes?

I believe conman's plot is supposed to end in episode 117. I hope the police gets him and he won't be able to run away.

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Manora said:

 

@celebrianna After watching all episodes, and putting aside the Megan issue, I think Gye-Ok has made a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE mistake. After finding out everything about conman, she should not have left him working there. It looks like it's going to backfire on her soon. Though, knowing this drama/writer, Gye-Ok will probably claim she and her family were also deceived by him, just like the Boo family, so the family will accept it easily and won't blame her for too long.

@Manora, I honestly don’t know if I would feel sorry for GGO. She could have told Mr. Boo the truth and tell him the circumstances as she heard it from her “eternally” trouble-making idiot of a stepsister. All I know is that Ms.Min Joo is probably sitting happy right now. I can imagine her throwing all of this in GGO’s face and boy is she good at it.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Urgh I swear  if they don't make mince meat out of this holier than thou cow Min Joo by the end off this drama I'm going to be mightily peeved. I completely agree with you guys GGO should have told Mr Boo or at least run it pass Sul Ak. In this she's been just as dumb as her sister, they given trust to a known unscrupulous individual without him having to earn that trust.  This dumb stepsister about to help this man commit a crime lord I really hope she doesn't get a woe is me easy out. She needs to stop looking for shortcuts and learnt to graft for what she wants.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, tas82 said:

Urgh I swear  if they don't make mince meat out of this holier than thou cow Min Joo by the end off this drama I'm going to be mightily peeved. I completely agree with you guys GGO should have told Mr Boo or at least run it pass Sul Ak. In this she's been just as dumb as her sister, they given trust to a known unscrupulous individual without him having to earn that trust.  This dumb stepsister about to help this man commit a crime lord I really hope she doesn't get a woe is me easy out. She needs to stop looking for shortcuts and learnt to graft for what she wants.

:w00t: I honestly hate Min Joo more than the evil Conman. I hate them both. And notice she’s never been put down by anyone in this show. Her husband is afraid of her. GGO acts like a goody two shoes with her regardless of what hogwash she spews at her. Her brothers in law all put up with her bossiness. Ae Ri can’t handle her. Actually, it’s only the stupid idiot brainless stepsister who once butted heads with her. 
 

Now watch how this lame writer is going to let Min Joo off. It should be no surprise though since evil is never punished. It’s the same way the Nutcase mother came in like a hurricane with damaging winds and left like a saint with lots of promise for visits and kumbaya. I wonder what kind of planet these people are living on.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

:w00t: I honestly hate Min Joo more than the evil Conman. I hate them both. And notice she’s never been put down by anyone in this show. Her husband is afraid of her. GGO acts like a goody two shoes with her regardless of what hogwash she spews at her. Her brothers in law all put up with her bossiness. Ae Ri can’t handle her. Actually, it’s only the stupid idiot brainless stepsister who once butted heads with her. 
 

Now watch how this lame writer is going to let Min Joo off. It should be no surprise though since evil is never punished. It’s the same way the Nutcase mother came in like a hurricane with damaging winds and left like a saint with lots of promise for visits and kumbaya. I wonder what kind of planet these people are living on.

Sadly I think you might be right. She's still be a Boo by the end.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...