[Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산

0ly40

For the information on the name of the Mr Bu Cold Noodles restaurant "Buruna"

Dangun, the founding father of antiquity Korea, names "Buruna" its capital, which "Buru" means flat place or field & "Na" means land. The current capital of North Korea, Pyeongyang (平壤) is the Sino translation or derived from the Native Korean word "Buruna"

Preview of Episode 25

Gong Gye Ok makes her hotel entrance dressed like the character from the movie "Welcome to Dongmakgol"

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol::lol::lol:That final scene had me laughing so hard. I’m glad GO didn’t see SA because I think she would have been intimidated by his presence. However, it looks like she’ll realize on Monday’s episode. :lol: My, my. Now she’ll live under the same roof with SA providing he doesn’t move out as a protest. 

Somehow I find it weird that SA is basically a father to the youngest brother. I don’t think I have seen the father interact with the youngest brother that much. SA is the one keeping him in check and scolding him for this or that. 

Well, my prediction came true. GO’s whole attitude now is of deeper gratitude. I wouldn’t be surprised if one day she really sells her organs for that family. I just hope she can pay back her father’s debt and no longer feel that she must be responsible for the other three persons in her family. I’m hoping that GO’s move to the SA’s house will lessen her contact with the older sister. 

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

:lol::lol::lol:That final scene had me laughing so hard. I’m glad GO didn’t see SA because I think she would have been intimidated by his presence. However, it looks like she’ll realize on Monday’s episode. :lol: My, my. Now she’ll live under the same roof with SA providing he doesn’t move out as a protest. 

Somehow I find it weird that SA is basically a father to the youngest brother. I don’t think I have seen the father interact with the youngest brother that much. SA is the one keeping him in check and scolding him for this or that. 

Well, my prediction came true. GO’s whole attitude now is of deeper gratitude. I wouldn’t be surprised if one day she really sells her organs for that family. I just hope she can pay back her father’s debt and no longer feel that she must be responsible for the other three persons in her family. I’m hoping that GO’s move to the SA’s house will lessen her contact with the older sister. 

I wish but nah that moocher would follow her. GO needs for her family to not find out. The moment they do that cow will see dollar signs are start making the whole arrangement even more difficult. She'll perpetuate the gold digger stereotype to the max. She feels entitled to anything that GO gets.

1 minute ago, tas82 said:

I wish but nah that moocher would follow her. GO needs for her family to not find out. The moment they do that cow will see dollar signs are start making the whole arrangement even more difficult. She'll perpetuate the gold digger stereotype to the max. She feels entitled to anything that GO gets.

Well I hope at least the fake husband gets wind of the older sister if she comes to visit and give her a piece of his mind. In his friend’s research on GO, the friend said the whole neighborhood considered GO’s family a nuisance to her. GO might get upset but I really wish somebody told off the older sister. The more she opens her mouth, the more I can’t stand her. <_< Her storyline should be one of growing up to act her age.

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

Well I hope at least the fake husband gets wind of the older sister if she comes to visit and give her a piece of his mind. In his friend’s research on GO, the friend said the whole neighborhood considered GO’s family a nuisance to her. GO might get upset but I really wish somebody told off the older sister. The more she opens her mouth, the more I can’t stand her. <_< Her storyline should be one of growing up to act her age.

Oooh I like your thinking. Your right the dude did mention that so grandpa will have her number if she comes a knocking. She most definitely needs to be checked.

Not gonna lie but all of them but Really SA calling GO Mom is both hilarious and creepy. 

Alright for real are SA and GO supposed to be the OTP? If so I suppose the inevitable angst and wangst will be denying, feeling guilty,  the attraction they feel.

I say Bring it on! 

On 5/22/2020 at 5:46 PM, RobinM said:

Not gonna lie but all of them but Really SA calling GO Mom is both hilarious and creepy. 

Alright for real are SA and GO supposed to be the OTP? If so I suppose the inevitable angst and wangst will be denying, feeling guilty,  the attraction they feel.

I say Bring it on! 

I agree too . 

This is the first time watching a daily show that I feel the episode is too short. I almost died laughing in the first scene. :lol: Sul Ak and his dad fighting over GO, the brothers stunned to the point of speechless, Ms. Aunt suffering a fainting spell, just so much hijinks. Well, at least it looks like GO won’t be going back to her adopted family anytime soon. It will be a nice change for me to watch. Let’s see what the cunning sisters-in-law has in store. Will GO be able to withstand SA and the other kids? 

Welcome @celebrianna to daily kdrama. The episode are only 34 minutes long and sometimes there successful dailies. 
I think GO will be able to put up with SA and his siblings. I think SA’s daughter and SA’s little brother will bond with her first. The older kids will give her a lot of hard time. I can’t wait for her to move in. I am dying for some drama. 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e8e7c607e184741086

The youngest brother needs an understanding maternal /older sister figure and will warm to her despite putting up a front. His daughter is much the same. Her warmth and kindness will do wonders. They both need more attention and  understanding  they are getting. 

The Wives are going to be snobby and annoying and scheming for a good long time. The older sons will go along with them because are all as greedy AF.  

So is the actor who plays the lawyer and female love rival new? I was wondering if I've seen her in anything else and I cannot find her name anywhere, even on the KBS website. Like the character description is there, but not her real name.

Another too short episode. So enjoyable. I’m with GO. I understand why she dreaded going to that house. :lol: Now she found out that SA has a teenage daughter too. 

I hope the eldest brother won’t have an affair. I know he dances and flirts with women but I don’t get the impression that he’s actually crossed the line and I hope it stays that way. 

It’s good that GO’s friend is going to oversee the restaurant. I just hope she doesn’t get pushed around by the older sister. 

I can see Ga-On using this an opportunity to leave her dad.  She clearly sees herself as interference for his potential love life and seeing how her dad refuses to live in the house with her new grandma she might decide to stay. :sweat_smile:

Hello everyone 

I have some questions for you guys. 
Do you actually believe that Go Kye Ok’s father was a sleaze ball. I am finding it real hard to admit. I find a woman who has a lot money, would actually marry someone beneath her. 

Hearing that GKO actually bought the restaurant her father used to own made me get an ominous feeling. I keep getting this bad feeling that GKO’s stepmom lied about her hubby taking all her money.She also is looking like a Saint until it come to the fact she forgot the date her husband died?? She sometimes acts like she love her stepdaughter but she always spoil her own daughter who is a spoiled and dumb woman.  She sits there blaming all her misfortune on GKO but refuses to look in the mirror when she herself is the one who creates her own misfortune. 
I did love the fact GKO ‘s step nephew saw the favoritisms and admired his grandmother for her kind heart. She said it was all in the past. I understand that blood is more thicker than water but “ the water” has been more attentive to her and more loving to her than her own daughter. That really richard simmons me off. 
Another thing that richard simmons me off is that no one ever mentioned that her father was a terrible man but they always talk about GKO’s family that are mooching off her. Usually when there is gossip people usually talk about it during the funeral all they mentioned was that GKO had no other living relatives. 
At least now Mr Boo’s friend knows a lot about GKO’s father and I am sure we will be getting more info about her father as the drama progresses. I hope I am wrong and reading it wrong 

What does everyone think? 

Hey    This drama is so funny chingu's join me here  @LeftCoastOppa  @maribella @chococarmela @yukiyukiku @Saja La @Lmangla

Archived