[Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산

0ly40

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

I LOATHE MIN JOO! Does anyone else find her as insufferable as I do? I mean, I’m glad she outed SA/GYO because I feel GYO needs to stop wasting her time moping over SA, but Min Joo acting all righteous while stirring up trouble is getting on my last nerve. Please conman, con her out of everything. 

Anyway, I’m with GYO’s best friend. She needs to stop hurting herself. Like the friend said, that guy isn’t even telling her anything. He just takes for granted that he has an extra pair of socks in his drawer to fetch when he’s in the mood. Please writer, stop making GYO a doormat for everybody. 

Nope you're not alone. It's her face! It has this can't mash fly, mild manner kinda saintly look. Then there's her smug almost smirking look that makes you want to slap her. Add to that the fact she genuine looks down on the others and honestly thinks she's better than them. When she's nowt but a two bit gold digging criminal. I hope conman gets her good. He'll hijack all that money she's siphoned of from the noodle shop and leave her with nothing plus she'll get kicked out and have nowt. Everybody in the dong  must see all her dirty laundry. Folk like her need their pride to be totally decimated.

Urgh  did they really need to take so long with conman and sis took well over 5mins it was such a drag. Money will forever be her downfall.  A criminal  brings you a sob story and a load of cash...off course you take it, no questions asked..<_<

GYO needs to cut and run she traded one set of pains in the rare for an even bigger set of numpties. Now SA wants to be king of them all. They're all just parasites, there's no kinda symbiotic benefit for her. They just feeding on her soul, the lot of em. She needs a break ftom them all. Runaway to some quiet ri for a few weeks and recharge at least. 

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with all of you that think GO and SA's relationship is getting messy and muddled.  I didn't like the conversation quite awhile ago with SA telling her that his daughter came first, and implied that their relationship should be on hold.  I think the writer was trying to portray him as the dedicated Dad, but Mr. Boo needs to take him aside and coach him on the difference between being a Dad and being a husband.  There shouldn't be a "first" or "second" priority IMHO, because the husband wife partnership is a lifetime commitment.

As for Min Joo, she's a horrible poker player.  Right in front of Mr. Boo she shows all of her cards!  No guess work here as to what her motives are, and I think Mr. Boo can see right through it.  I think she just bought her ticket out of the family.  The whole storyline right now seems to be stuck in mud, so I hope it picks up soon.  Watching GO getting yanked around is getting tiresome.

@msmy He is a dad first. It’s a golden rule As A responsible parent you don’t introduce a potential significant other to your child till You are positive it’s serious and committed and you know how it’s going to effect the kid, how the kid feel, etc At this point the adore each other and it’s flirty but they are not official. 

24 minutes ago, msmy said:

As for Min Joo, she's a horrible poker player.  Right in front of Mr. Boo she shows all of her cards!  No guess work here as to what her motives are, and I think Mr. Boo can see right through it.  I think she just bought her ticket out of the family.  The whole storyline right now seems to be stuck in mud, so I hope it picks up soon.  Watching GO getting yanked around is getting tiresome.

Min Joo feels very confident so she says what she likes to the father and everybody. Notice she’s never been shy about saying she wants a restaurant branch. She knows that the father knows she’s a gold digger. Both already confirmed this matter when they spoke of the divorce. Mr. Boo knows he can pay her off to stay next to his son. There’s no secret there. I think that’s why she feels she can say what she likes. Mr. Boo also seem to want her to stay with his son and she knows this. 

GYO must be the only person I know who doesn’t have a limit. That’s why she will be continually yanked around by every and anybody, unfortunately. I also didn’t like what SA said about GO taking priority but I suppose that makes him true parent in his view. 

I don't know how many of you watched tomorrow's preview, but here are some things I've noticed regarding Megan:

(1) The scene in Seorak's office with Megan - I got the impression Megan was insinuating herself to SA, and that's why he left the office with a somewhat displeased face, similliar to the faces he had when he was with the stalker lawyer.

Megan looked back at him, and her face expression (eyes+mouth) was saying something like: "how dare you reject a woman like me". And it's not the actress' expression, it's the character's.

I know one can't deduce much from a preview, especially when we couldn't hear one word from that scene (of course it could be something else related to Ga-On that could upset SA), but that's my impression anyway.

(2) So SA set up a meeting with all the three of them, but they couldn't even get their story straight on how they know each other?! That's the basics! SA knew Megan met Ga-On, so he should have asked her what did she tell her so there weren't any consistencies that make Ga-On suspicious. Megan also could have told SA what she said to her, but she obviously didn't. We can't really tell if it was an innocent mistake or not, which brings me to:

(3) Megan checking Ga-On's fingers and makes a comment out loud about their similarity to...

This kind of action+comment can definitely make Ga-On realize who Megan really is, which once again makes me wonder if it was done on purpose, since Megan wants Ga-On to find out about her being her mom as soon as possible.

I hope we soon learn rather or not Megan has hidden intentions towards both father and daughter.

And I'm not even starting to write how wrong it is of SA to set up a meeting of this kind without telling Gye-Ok about it, and I don't care what sort of excuses he gave her for not telling her the truth.

@Manora, it’s because GYO is easy. That’s why SA can set up a meeting and not care about any misunderstanding that might come out of it. Quite frankly, I don’t care what comes out of the storyline with SA, the mom and Ga On. I’m still annoyed with the way SA is handling this matter in terms of his attitude towards GYO. I just don’t want GYO to keep on getting strung along and accept it. I mean, technically SA doesn’t owe her an explanation anyway because they’re not dating. However, I wish GYO would realize that it’s not the end of the world if this doesn’t work out. I know they will most likely end up together but that doesn’t mean she should be a pushover to the end. 

Anyway, Min Joo is really gloating. Did you guys see that scene in the restaurant where she’s thinking GYO is provoking her because GYO is still enthusiastic after she put GYO in her place? Wow! This lady needs a beat down. How much longer before she finds out her lover is a conman? Please writers, let her be thoroughly conned.

Man, even if GYO overhears, I hope she doesn’t get involved in the business of SA, his kid and the kid’s mom unless he allows it. It’s their issue to work out and not hers. Of course if grandfather asks her to intervene she’ll have to but I just don’t want her to fall back into the “being taken for granted” position. Stand your ground girl. When he starts treating her right then I might actually root for them.

4 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Man, even if GYO overhears, I hope she doesn’t get involved in the business of SA, his kid and the kid’s mom unless he allows it. It’s their issue to work out and not hers. Of course if grandfather asks her to intervene she’ll have to but I just don’t want her to fall back into the “being taken for granted” position. Stand your ground girl. When he starts treating her right then I might actually root for them.

@celebrianna, same here!!! I am hoping that GYO  really distance herself from this mess. For sure Ga On's bio mom is trying to push herself into SA/GO's world. As we can see in the preview GO knows that Megan Lee is her  mother, just need a confirmation from he Dad/SA. 

Writer nim I am tired of Min Joo and the con man:please:

What was the point of that dinner? There was absolutely no point to it. Thought Sul Ak was suppose to be smart. Megan is a selfish cow who hasn't given a thought to how Ga On will be affected by all this. I still think she lying about only finding out last year, but that's neither here or there really. At the end of the day it's all me me me, she only cares about what she wants, SA. and GO's feeling can take the backseat. 

Sul Ak is a twat. He should not be snogging her after she's just bared her heart to then turn around and do that. Proper prick move that. So glad GYO has decided to cut that. Spot on,  @celebrianna @dulceres  she best hear and no hear as the old people would say. She's got enough on her plate. But sadly writernim seems to have forgotten the strong woman from the market, so sadly she's gonna end up offering her shoulder and lending her ear when he doesn't deserve it, maybe even going to meet Megan...humph

I am so glad that GO ended with SA. I really didn't want her to be a doormat. I would like for her to be cherished and not to feel inadequate. She is worth so much more than that! There ends my ship at least for a little while, the reason I have been watching this show. I am so disappointed in SA. 

1 hour ago, tas82 said:

Sul Ak is a twat. He should not be snogging her after she's just bared her heart to then turn around and do that. Proper prick move that. So glad GYO has decided to cut that. Spot on,  @celebrianna @dulceres  she best hear and no hear as the old people would say. She's got enough on her plate. But sadly writernim seems to have forgotten the strong woman from the market, so sadly she's gonna end up offering her shoulder and lending her ear when he doesn't deserve it, maybe even going to meet Megan...humph

The funny thing is, there was a confession and a kiss and all I can do is roll my eyes. 
jf7s8K.gif

I mean, I can’t even get behind that kiss because these two are clearly not in a good place. The man doesn’t even trust her enough to tell her anything. This is the long awaited first kiss? 

Best part of the episode for me was GYO putting a brakes on her any future pointless and useless moping over a dude that doesn’t tell her anything. 

That Min Joo person feels like she’s flying high. I wonder how much longer before she crashes and burn. Maybe I’m expecting too much though because we all know how these writers like to lamely let their villains off. 

As to the preview for tomorrow, even if GYO overhears the conversation between SA and his daughter, she should mind her business. It’s not like he confided in her. She just learned what’s going on from eavesdropping. I hope she doesn’t interfere without permission. Also, I hope she sticks to her guns about being frenemies. If he wants her back let him work for it. For the first time I hope her stepmother interferes and keep GYO in check.

11 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

The funny thing is, there was a confession and a kiss and all I can do is roll my eyes.

I mean, I can’t even get behind that kiss because these two are clearly not in a good place. The man doesn’t even trust her enough to tell her anything. This is the long awaited first kiss? 

Best part of the episode for me was GYO putting a brakes on her any future pointless and useless moping over a dude that doesn’t tell her anything. 

That Min Joo person feels like she’s flying high. I wonder how much longer before she crashes and burn. Maybe I’m expecting too much though because we all know how these writers like to lamely let their villains off. 

As to the preview for tomorrow, even if GYO overhears the conversation between SA and his daughter, she should mind her business. It’s not like he confided in her. She just learned what’s going on from eavesdropping. I hope she doesn’t interfere without permission. Also, I hope she sticks to her guns about being frenemies. If he wants her back let him work for it. For the first time I hope her stepmother interferes and keep GYO in check.

Very well said. I totally agree with you!

13 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I totally agree about the kiss too.

To me it looked like, after she opened her heart to him about feeling humiliated, thinking about giving up and finally liking him a lot, he felt bad about it and thought he owes her a "compensation" in a form of a kiss. But this kiss was in fact just affection crumbs he dropped for her, and that did not make any difference to her. A confession about what's troubling him would have been much more effective, that is what she expected from him.

Maybe that's the reason the director chose this strange shooting angle for a kiss, and maybe when there'll be a real kiss, the angle and the situation would be much better than in this episode. I am not even going to consider this as their first kiss.

That kiss was pathetic on SA's behalf, thank goodness there was not much reciprocation on GGO's part. She did a good job standing up for herself and making the boundaries clear between them instead of having a wishy washy "some" not here nor there.

Now that Ga On has found out about her mom, hopefully the sooner Megan can go back to where she came from. Her story is so extremely fishy, at this point I really cannot feel sympathy for her.

Honestly, I feel so exhausted with these daily dramas (Brilliant Heritage and Mom has an Affair), I don't have the energy to keep up.

Is it just me or they’re kind of lost on what’s kinda like the final sprint of the series? I don't know how many episodes left but it kinda feels like they’re piling more pointless unnecessary drama and dragging on an overstayed plot to me.... i just hope they don’t rush it and resolve all of them in a single episode... I had really high hopes for this series now I just don’t know.... I feel the exact same way with @heartslined, i just want to see ONE plotline resolved, not adding more and more to the mixing bowl. Writing is like cooking, you should know your ingredients, what works well and what doesn’t, and not to overcomplicate it with multiple elements that drown what gives your work its signature character that makes it stand out.

I had High hopes when the fake marriage was found out pretty quick and Lawyer Heifer was sent on her way without much to Do that the writer would not drag out plot lines. And the cute Shaman Needs to come back! 

Kocowa Translation:

Mr. Boo: Is something wrong with Ga On? I can’t get a glimpse of her. She won’t come out of her room or join us for a meal.

Wicked: Do you want to ear cold noodles with me?

Wicked: Hello. Say hello. He’s the chef here.

Mr. Boo: How can you make this mess? 

Baek Doo: I’m sorry.

Mr. Boo: Get out. Right now!

SA: Go back, and never come back here again. 

Consultant: Do you mean that you have someone? 

Consultant: Ga On. It’s mom.

@Manora thanks for the information! Gee, 35 episodes left to wrap up all these tangled mess? That’s not much time left really. I agree with @RobinM that the fake marriage’s early discovery was kind of a relief and with the lawyer. They should do the same with how they dealt with lawyer and cut off all these pointless plotlines that go nowhere early!

Archived