Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산

19 minutes ago, hell59 said:

I am not liking SA's cold attitude towards GO. Does he have feelings for Megan?

I don’t like his attitude either. To me he’s clearly taking Gye Ok for granted. She agreed to his request to wait for him so maybe he feels secure in that. He probably needs some shaking up. No worries about that since Min Joo will basically out them to the family tomorrow. That might make GYO seriously back off. Min Joo is certainly flying high. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that he knows his dad and daughter are fine with him dating, he is taking more initiative haha 

Basically he asked GO if she had someone in her heart...Because He said he had someone He  wanted to Hug even when it was forbidden, someone he wanted to be with all the time, someone who makes him fe

I think Min Joo will get her lesson in being exposed for carrying on with the Chef loosing what she is trying to strong arm Mr. Bu into giving her as alimony. I also feel that she will get another big

What this  needs to be a second male love interest. I know there are already enough characters and plot lines but I don’t like it when one partner in the OTP is left to just Expected to patiently wait while the other figures his RickRoll'D out... in the meantime dates others and has a life. Gye Ok has no real job now, no outside interests. No real support system out side of SA who is now distracted. The Boo Family only care about themselves and  their own.

• Like 4

Well, according to Kocowa’s episode summary for today, the lady who is Ga On’s mother told SA that her mother lied to her that the baby was stillborn. I haven’t watched the episode yet but that certainly changes things. No wonder I saw a clip for today’s episode where SA allowed her to cry on his chest. I heard the character will be around until episode 100 so maybe SA will waver and allow her back into both him and Ga On’s lives. There’s nothing more effective that a sob story or misunderstanding to soften up people.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, hell59 said:

I am not liking SA's cold attitude towards GO. Does he have feelings for Megan?

I've just watched RAW to understand what you're all talking about, and indeed I was shocked/amazed of the last scene of Gye-Ok and Seorak in the episode. Did not expect that!

Even if Seorak is confused right now, he should at least let her know what's going on, you can't just play with someone's feelings like that.

After reading the translation of the summary of tomorrow's preview, I suppose things are not getting better in that aspect.

I would be extreamly disappointed in Seorak if he doesn't give Gye-Ok his support in front of his family, after Min-Joo outs them in this shameless manner of hers.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, RobinM said:

What this  needs to be a second male love interest.

That's a good idea... For me, i was thinking that GGO just not coming over coz she was feeling under the whether and the only person she informed was just Mr Boo before the meds knock her off to sleep... Her phone battery will have died by then and this i hope this  will trigger SAk realizing  how he is missing GGO ... He had to find out that GGO is sick from his dad and NOT from GGO herself... SAk will  visit but GGO's step mom send him away since GGO is sleeping.... SAk, who has not seen GGO for 3 days now, will get distracted, and he'll barely give his ex-gf any notice....

And when GGO got better, SAk, will try to wait outside the house like he used to for GGO, but Mr Boo send GGO to another state in order to check his other property there. Mr Boo will inform SAk that GGO will only come back to their home after the weekend.. 

Then, your idea of 2nd male interest will happened... heheh 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Well, according to Kocowa’s episode summary for today, the lady who is Ga On’s mother told SA that her mother lied to her that the baby was stillborn. I haven’t watched the episode yet but that certainly changes things. No wonder I saw a clip for today’s episode where SA allowed her to cry on his chest. I heard the character will be around until episode 100 so maybe SA will waver and allow her back into both him and Ga On’s lives. There’s nothing more effective that a sob story or misunderstanding to soften up people.

@celebrianna, you are right, story line will change for now at least. SA will be cold to GGO and she will be all alone without any support, maybe except for Mr. Boo???  For sure, GGO will realize that SA feeling is changing and she will beg off.  I am not looking forward to coming episodes.

Ga On already thinks that Megan Lee has a special relationship with her Dad, and with comment about her being pretty and such.  Their will be time that the three of them will meet, cause Ga On's mom want to reclaim her right as a mother.

So conman, went and meet his ex-wife, not sure; about his plan.  I  want him to be gone and Min Joo vanish in the family register.:glee:

Anyway, my thought for this episode.

Have a wonderful and safe week Chingu's:fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

We know Gye Ok will fight for others but never for what she wants but I hope at least she confronts SA for his confusing behavior.

We can’t really blame Ga On for being enamored of  elegant pretty “Megan Lee”  and will want to know her mom when she finds out.  Dad and ML together will seem  perfect To a kid. As much as she likes  Gye Ok It’s understandable.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, dulceres said:

@celebrianna, you are right, story line will change for now at least. SA will be cold to GGO and she will be all alone without any support, maybe except for Mr. Boo???  For sure, GGO will realize that SA feeling is changing and she will beg off.  I am not looking forward to coming episodes.

Ga On already thinks that Megan Lee has a special relationship with her Dad, and with comment about her being pretty and such.  Their will be time that the three of them will meet, cause Ga On's mom want to reclaim her right as a mother.

I’m fine if they want to take that route just as long as they don’t make GYO a doormat for him. I actually think GYO is an exceptional catch for any man. I also like that the actress looks elegant especially with the way her character dresses now. In any case, with all the talk of GYO and boyfriend, I wouldn’t be surprised if her stepmother wants to set her up on blind date soon. There’s just a lot of talk about her dating lately. Worse that MJ will out them tomorrow. That might turn into something big and if the stepmom gets wind of it I foresee she will try to set up GYO. She now has connections to Ae Ri’s mother who will probably tell her what the family is saying with regard to SA and GYO and then the stepmom will probably ask Ae Ri’s mom if she knows someone she can introduce GYO to. This is just my speculation. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Sorry but even if what she said about her mum lying to her is true (not buying it completely anyways) there's something still off about her. Just the way she approached both Ga On and Sul Ak shows she's got a selfish and calculating nature that's makes you wary. She's gonna bring nowt but problems unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong and she turns out to be a positive influencefor Ga On as she needs it since all she had was Ae Ri, Min Joo and annoying Aunty.  If SA wants to waiver let him but he best let GYO know and release her, and not have her their waiting. Min Joo will try embarrass GYO to try make her see that the idea of her and SA is ridiculous and once she gets wind of this Megan chick she'll be pushing it with her sour face self. She'll use it to try push GYO out, especially with father wanting to bring her into the soup kitchen. 

Urgh why do I feel that dumb step sister is about to help Con Chef to do something that'll be to the detriment of GYO.  My optimistic side is hoping she use her smarts (I know I know unicorn) to do some damage to conman's plan. But sadly I think she's about help him and show she's hasn't changed. She abandoned her family for him so he knows what buttons to push to get her to let her guard down. Plus she hasn't been helping much in the restaurant. Money will make her blind for a short while.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@tas82, I also think that the stepsister will unwittingly help the Conman. Honestly, all these characters are gullible. I admit the father seems to be the most wary out of all of them but there’s a lot he doesn’t know because he stays at home. He’ll never get wind of the conman and his first daughter-in-law unless he sees them together. Let’s just hope even if the stepsister causes trouble that it at least doesn’t directly affect GYO’s business relationship with the father.

As to the lady consultant, at this point I really don’t care if she sells SA a fake story or not. I was so peeved at the way he had this cold attitude towards GYO that I’m currently of the mood to say “to hell with him”. I’m not saying that he doesn’t have the right to be upset. I’m saying that he could have at least been polite with GYO. She asked him to go with her to finalize the sale of the land just like his father suggested and he basically told her he’s busy but he does it in a clearly inconsiderate and cold way. Honestly, it would be nice if GYO think more about herself.

• Like 5

Ah KDrama heroines, they are the pinnacle of the Asian/Korean standard of femininity:  modest, quietly strong, focus on the maintenance of harmony in all things, subordination to the male or head-of-family.  This is our Heroine.  She values family and familial relationships, and acknowledges the 'debt' owed to her step-mother for raising her.  She is also helping OldMan get his family in-line with traditional roles and practices.  The sons aren't very 'filial' to their father and he wants them to be less focused on his wealth and more focused on familial obligations.  

So Heroine will NEVAH NEVAH NEVAH assert herself or her feelings as primary in any circumstance. 

Funny, BratKid's mother had every opportunity in how many previous years to appear and assert herself, but she chooses this time!  Poor Heroine, she can't win for losing.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, tas82 said:

Sorry but even if what she said about her mum lying to her is true (not buying it completely anyways) there's something still off about her. Just the way she approached both Ga On and Sul Ak shows she's got a selfish and calculating nature that's makes you wary. She's gonna bring nowt but problems unfortunately.

I feel the same way.

Not that I'm necessarily saying her story isn't true, but Seorak believed her immediately and without any doubts, just because she was once his friend. She says "I thought all these years she was dead" and that's it? It resolves all these years of absence, just like that?

There are also some logic holes in this story, I don't know if they derive from the writer's lack of logic or because Megan's story is only half told.

For exmaple:

(1) If the baby was born 2 months earlier, in most cases she would have been put in an incubator in the hospital for some time before releasing, and not given immediately to Seorak like we saw (or maybe it wasn't immediately after the birth?) 
(2) Does it make sense that the grandmother can lie to her daughter so easily? There are doctors and nurses there too who can't lie to the patient, even if she's a minor, unless they were decieved too by the grandmother or even worse - cooperated with her.

(3) Where is the stillborn grave/memorial site? Shouldn't it have at least a place? (I don't know the Korean tradition about it).

I really don't know what to think here... are these missing pieces due to a bad writing or because Megan's story isn't true?
What I do know is that Megan's mother is coming back for another scene at least (well, 90% sure of that...). 

Edit: I also think that just like Seorak doubted the marriage between Gye-Ok and his father, and eventually got prove that it's fake, he should investigate Megan's story. Go to the hospital, search for people who worked there back then and might remember the case. ANYTHING just don't believe her so easily after resenting her all those years. He should do that for his sake and for Ga-On's sake.

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Wait a sec! What happened to that early scene of SA handing his dad a fully dressed crying baby that was maybe 11 mothers old? 

@RobinM Unless it has no importance, it looks like a gap. About the possible age of the baby, perhaps it's a production thing, they usually don't bring babies that are too young. But then again, it might be a time gap.

Here are the two scenes, by order:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, RobinM said:

Wait a sec! What happened to that early scene of SA handing his dad a fully dressed crying baby that was maybe 11 mothers old? 

Indeed. It has to be production error. The child is obviously different. I wonder if they changed the plot for SA, GAO and her mother. The baby last week was wrapped in blankets. It seems to be to fit the narrative that the baby was given to SA shortly after birth. In that way the mother story about being lied to about the death of her baby works. If it was the child from episode 28, that meant she was abandoned by the mother and grandmother at almost a year old.

• Like 3
On 8/17/2020 at 10:25 AM, celebrianna said:

I am not looking forward to Megan staying around until episode 100. Definitely the story with SA is turning out to be a disappointment. 

• Like 4

I fully expected this. These family/daily dramas are not exactly innovative:) We know what the end game will be and SA will try Meghan because the family will probably approve and for His daughter but it won’t work.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, hell59 said:

What? In the preview SA maybe tries to give GO a kiss? After treating her so coldly?  Is he bipolar?

We can't judge only by the preview, but maybe he finally sees he's about to lose her?

I'm curious to know what did she mean by saying: "I tried to give up everything, but it doesn't work my way".

• Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산