[Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산

0ly40

Look at this b*****...Why in the hell does GO keep going to meet her. She owes her nothing. It's obvious because of her specs she looks down on GO..... Yet that superior complex still requires GO to leave...I'm a need GO to gain more confidence in herself quick fast cause I need her to check this lawyer b****,soon please but yeah it's only episode 39 :*(... so not gonna happen is it...humph.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tas82, unfortunately Gye Ok will undoubtedly continue to be at that lawyer girl’s beck and call. Don’t you see the way Gye Ok just shrivels up in front of her? @UnniSarah, I can’t wait to hear you opinion on all this. I was seething when I watched Gye Ok act so stupid and weak in front of her. Why must our female lead be a doormat only when she needs to be? 

It looks like Min Joo at one time wanted to win the heart of her husband. I suppose that’s a long time ago though. I don’t think she cares one bit now. Meanwhile, the husband lives in a different world. I wonder what he will do when he realizes she wants a divorce. 

I really don’t like Gye Ok’s stepsister. I wish they would show less of her.

All Gye Ok see’s is  an educated, professional posh lady from a good family who is seen as perfect wife material for a man like SA or The total opposite of her her in other words and is intimidated And Lawyer Stalker apparently has no qualms about using it to her advantage.

Also It’s high time they start showing another side of SA. Just All K Drama male  leads start out like this but staying an uptight condescending bully for too long will only turn off viewers and they won’t ship him with the heroine 

Don't forget GO is still the enemy as far as SA is concerned. Until he finds out the truth that will remain her status. I know a lot of you find it annoying but trust me it's way better than the alternative. SA is a filial son. If he starts behaving properly GO will permanently be locked in as his mother. Then you can kiss the OTP goodbye.

Hello everyone 

@celebrianna I hate the step sister too. She will cause money problems again, poor GO, she will have to work harder to get rid of another debt. Chingu, Don't you think GO has already paid off her debt to the family. So Young is so lazy and planning on running a nail salon, with what kind of experience. She is so DUMB to think she can run a salon. Even now she is still asking money from GO. When the Nail salon goes belly up, GO will have to pay for it. Even her son is tired of her selfishness and laziness. I hate how they have her portrayed as a brainless idiot. You are also correct chingu , GO won't stand up for herself anytime soon. GO 's confidence isn't high at all. She is uneducated, married an olman for money and she is the breadwinner of a family. In her mind @tas82 she would only bring more trouble to Mr Boo's family. Unlike the STALKER, has confidence even though she is DELUSIONAL any family would rather accept her than GO with all her problems.  

@RobinM Don't forget she is working on the fraud case for GO. 

I am finding Mr Boo is being to greedy and selfish. He now wants GO to find mates for his kids. How dare he try to put that on her shoulder. It will make SA even more resentful.  I loved how he told Stalker that he and his father aren't close . If she thinks Mr Boo can help her she will have  a rude awakening. Right now SA still hasn't gotten over Boo Ga On's mom. He still has a picture of her and it is very dear to him. I think the only way though his heart will be Ga On. I suspect Ga On will not like STALKER. Once she observes them together, she will not side with her. If it is the opposite than damn!! it will be so much harder for our OTP. I myself think Mr Boo may object to them getting together. He expects SA to get the best of everything. He also wanted him to take over his restaurant. I believe SA has ( great taste Bud) I forgot what you call people with good taste buds. 

@zoks  I agree with you, he must remain a bully. IF he really accepts her as omonim. He could never be with GO. Although he isn't always on a defense . He has kept her mother's restaurant address from the rest of his family.

SA is the only son of Mr. Boo that is smart. Unlike the rest of them, they will be the one to notify her family what she is up to and will ruin their plans of kicking her out. If the stepsister gets wind of this. She will use the fact that her father stole all their money, she has to pay them back.  

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@RobinM Don't forget she is working on the fraud case for GO. 

I am finding Mr Boo is being to greedy and selfish. He now wants GO to find mates for his kids. How dare he try to put that on her shoulder. It will make SA even more resentful.  I loved how he told Stalker that he and his father aren't close . If she thinks Mr Boo can help her she will have  a rude awakening. Right now SA still hasn't gotten over Boo Ga On's mom. He still has a picture of her and it is very dear to him. I think the only way though his heart will be Ga On. I suspect Ga On will not like STALKER. Once she observes them together, she will not side with her. If it is the opposite than damn!! it will be so much harder for our OTP. I myself think Mr Boo may object to them getting together. He expects SA to get the best of everything. He also wanted him to take over his restaurant. I believe SA has ( great taste Bud) I forgot what you call people with good taste buds. 

Agreed, especially this part. Pops is most definitely being selfish. Having heard their conversation at the beach he himself should also be putting in an effort with his kids. 

I think SA resents Ha On's mum more than anything. That picture is probably more just so can remember what she looks like and Ga On can see if she wants. I think she hurt him really badly and he hasn't laid that to rest.

I too can't see Ga On getting on with stalker.  She epitomises thinks Ga On doesn't like. Will be interesting to see. I can also see pops not wanting SA with GO, as much as he likes some of her qualities he will still see her as someone without pedigree no good enough for his SA. Hope we are wrong.

@UnniSarah, Lawyer girl might look good on paper but her character sucks. I do expect that Gye Ok would feel insecure in terms of professional qualifications but I do think the writer is doing a disservice to female leads like Gye Ok. Even if Gye Ok does not have paper qualifications, her dignity as an individual and a hardworking woman should not be overlooked. At the very least Gye Ok deserves respect as an adult. This is my issue with the way Gye Ok looked and behaved in front of the lawyer girl. There is no need for her to look timid, weak and submissive. Heck, I doubt if Gye Ok’s stepsister would act that way even though she’s proven to be a failure as a mother and adult. I just think that Gye Ok shouldn’t act like a child taking orders. I know that the lawyer girl is supposedly helping her with her fraud case, but Gye Ok should take the case from her and see if she can find another lawyer. When somebody wants to blackmail you into doing things, it’s better to cut ties with them. It shows they lack morals.

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

@UnniSarah, Lawyer girl might look good on paper but her character sucks. I do expect that Gye Ok would feel insecure in terms of professional qualifications but I do think the writer is doing a disservice to female leads like Gye Ok. Even if Gye Ok does not have paper qualifications, her dignity as an individual and a hardworking woman should not be overlooked. At the very least Gye Ok deserves respect as an adult. This is my issue with the way Gye Ok looked and behaved in front of the lawyer girl. There is no need for her to look timid, weak and submissive. Heck, I doubt if Gye Ok’s stepsister would act that way even though she’s proven to be a failure as a mother and adult. I just think that Gye Ok shouldn’t act like a child taking orders. I know that the lawyer girl is supposedly helping her with her fraud case, but Gye Ok should take the case from her and see if she can find another lawyer. When somebody wants to blackmail you into doing things, it’s better to cut ties with them. It shows they lack morals.

Yes they are doing her a disservice.  But this is mum and step sister's doing. They gave her that inferiority complex. She was so young when dad died so technically she most like wouldn't recall a lot of the struggle the dad had but them through yet here she is as an adult riddle with guilt and feeling indebted to them because of it. This could only happen if she was constantly reminded of her dad's shortcomings and constantly remind that there are no blood ties yet mum kept her. Yes she's and adult now and should have more gutsy but her inferiority has been been beaten into her by her so call family. She's gonna have to learn her own self worth and here is what I think SA will eventually prove useful.

24 minutes ago, tas82 said:

Yes they are doing her a disservice.  But this is mum and step sister's doing. They gave her that inferiority complex. She was so young when dad died so technically she most like wouldn't recall a lot of the struggle the dad had but them through yet here she is as an adult riddle with guilt and feeling indebted to them because of it. This could only happen if she was constantly reminded of her dad's shortcomings and constantly remind that there are no blood ties yet mum kept her. Yes she's and adult now and should have more gutsy but her inferiority has been been beaten into her by her so call family. She's gonna have to learn her own self worth and here is what I think SA will eventually prove useful.

I don’t really find that Gye Ok acts inferior. We have seen her stand up for herself when she was trucking meat. She even stood up to Seol Ak at times. Look at the time she was working with Seol Ak’s company. She did an excellent job with the audience and the work. She was charismatic and knew how to entertain and engage the attendees. She was bold, confident and enthusiastic. She also stood up for herself when the old man first proposed the contract. She was highly offended. I don’t really find that Gye Ok behaves with an inferiority complex unless she’s in front of the lawyer girl. In front of her family, Gye Ok acts guilty, grateful and indulgent. However, not inferior. 

2 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I don’t really find that Gye Ok acts inferior. We have seen her stand up for herself when she was trucking meat. She even stood up to Seol Ak at times. Look at the time she was working with Seol Ak’s company. She did an excellent job with the audience and the work. She was charismatic and knew how to entertain and engage the attendees. She was bold, confident and enthusiastic. She also stood up for herself when the old man first proposed the contract. She was highly offended. I don’t really find that Gye Ok behaves with an inferiority complex unless she’s in front of the lawyer girl. In front of her family, Gye Ok acts guilty, grateful and indulgent. However, not inferior. 

Yeah I see what your saying maybe inferiority might be the wrong word. But then think about the type of work she does and the environment she's worked in. Very male dominated so she's had to learn however stick her with these women and it's a whole different ball game. I think she definitely does feel less than when it comes to mum and sister too. 

I don't think OK is meek. She is feeling awkward because the whole situation is a tangled mess. I feel like there is too much focus on her specs because of your typical Korean drama standards when we are forgetting she is not even allowed to compete. Contract, fake, temporary, none of that matters.  She is married to his dad. Then you got this pushy lawyer trying to chase after SA and wants OK's help, AND his dad wanting her to help set them up, despite knowing SA is uninterested because he has a daughter as tall as the lawyer and has no interest of bringing her a new mother if she doesn't want one. Oh, and SA's daughter is a secret so she has to come up with random excuses to fob the lawyer off. So poor honest and naive GO is stuck with this hot tangled mess of lies, attractions, and secrets. She's not being meek because of her personality, she just doesn't know how to handle this.

Ep 40 w/Eng subs:

WHAT??? The wedding secret is out of the bag? 

Lawyer has plotted her course, poor Son3, he's got a big bullseye marked on him. 

Wicked, OMO! OMO! OMO!  She is dying to spend everyone else's money.

StepMother, all I can do is SMH.  Her stepdaughter works so hard.  StepMother says one thing, but means something entirely different.  The scene with that blouse was the poop icing on the dung cake!  StepMother chastises her daughter for asking for money all the time, but she is right there doing the same thing.  Grifters.  

3 hours ago, watchumlots said:

Ep 40 w/Eng subs:

WHAT??? The wedding secret is out of the bag? 

Lawyer has plotted her course, poor Son3, he's got a big bullseye marked on him. 

Wicked, OMO! OMO! OMO!  She is dying to spend everyone else's money.

StepMother, all I can do is SMH.  Her stepdaughter works so hard.  StepMother says one thing, but means something entirely different.  The scene with that blouse was the poop icing on the dung cake!  StepMother chastises her daughter for asking for money all the time, but she is right there doing the same thing.  Grifters.  

Yup the mother is just as bad maybe even worst than the daughter. The daughter's greed is there for all to see. Mum acts all offended and upset about her leech daughter but then when you read between the lines of what she says and her feeble attempts of chastising her you can see they're the same. Cut from the same cloth.

Ah man I feel for SA. I really hope they clear up the misunderstanding about the life insurance. On the plus side if the cats out the bag it means GO is no longer step mother. He's pretty much just admitted that he cares for her on some level so once the dust settles.....

Yes! Now that the secret is out the plot can move forward!  I suppose he will join in keeping the charade for the rest of the family. Going to be good.  Also once her worthless family and how they con  her is found out SA probably won’t allow it simply because he won’t want  his family money going to support the shenanigans 

Did Viki cut a scene? how did the kids end up at the arcade? Last I saw they were just swapping numbers. 

I’m so glad that in the preview Seol Ak will find out everything because how dare he tell Gye Ok that he despise her with his self righteousness. I know it’s a misunderstanding with the insurance policies but at least he’ll come to realize that his attitude along with his brothers’ attitudes are what drove his father to do this.

Yes, the father didn’t spend much time with them as kids but they always had the basic necessities in life and he’s certainly not withholding his money from them. He’s given them money to do all sorts of things to the point where the only one who seems to earn a living is Seol Ak. Furthermore, a relationship of any kind involves two people and either side is responsible for the breakdown. It’s never too late to build a relationship with the dad while he’s still alive but except for Seol Ak, they’re only interested in his money and what they can get.

Isn't it ironic that the above reproach elegant educated Rich lady as well as possibly the pitiful sob story single mother are the real schemers/gold diggers while poor working class GO just wants out of that crazy dysfunctional family and to support her own leeches? 

I’m glad Sul Ak is in on the secret. It provides Gye Ok with more protection because he’s privy to the schemes of his brothers. He can now thwart them as best he could. Also, it’s funny how Sul Ak is all smiles now with Gye Ok. He obviously likes her but doesn’t realize it. Gye Ok, I think realizes that she’s drawn to him.

I still marvel at the audacity of desperate lawyer girl. I don’t understand why Sul Ak feels he has to put up with her invasion of his privacy. I don’t know why he feels he owes her his forbearance because he has made himself pretty clear twice now. In any case I foresee that she’ll eventually make him miserable if he keeps on tolerating her forwardness. 

Preview for tomorrow 

Archived