[Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산

0ly40

Eeekk...... They best be ending the poisoning of Mr Boo story line soon. It's just too much. The chef's callous nature plus  Mad Megan's antics does the opposite to what the writernim what's, it makes me want to turn off. Ga On is supposed to be a smart kid, yes I can understand she's lost but what now she's gonna doll up and try turn into her mom?  Is she trying to steal that jewelry? Someone needs to explain to her how special she is  that she was chosen. All of Mad Megan's antics has been keeping everyone so occupied guess she feels they ignoring her now. She's been spoilt that's the only reason why she now acting like this. If she gets into trouble at the store guess she'll call GGO and they'll finally have a heart to heart or something like that. Mad Megan with her selfish RickRoll'D isn't seeing the complete chaos she's caused this kid. She's come in and completely stripped her off her identity and at such a crucial time for her as well. Megan needs to take her meds and the court should see clearly how negatively she's affected Ga On. Everyone will be worried about her and hopefully Ga On will see that she is a Boo and gramps will show his true feelings too, a he's been a bit cold with her of late, that dang poisonous not helping. She will finally tell mad Megan to rack off she's staying with her dad but see you next school vacation if you're lucky. 

Didn't like Min Joo's wee chat with her husband. I swear if they don't out her RickRoll'D and kick her out and instead try to redeem this cow the whole dang show would be a colossal waste of time. Also why are people so quick to drag folks back into there kids lives before verifying and making sure they proven themselves fit and worth to do so just because of blood. Both here and mum's having and affair, Brainerless and Conman Chef and PJ & SJ with their Scammer Dad. 

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, tas82 said:

Didn’t like Min Joo's wee chat with her husband. I swear if they don't out her RickRoll'D and kick her out and instead try to redeem this cow the whole dang show would be a colossal waste of time. Also why are people so quick to drag folks back into there kids lives before verifying and making sure they proven themselves fit and worth to do so just because of blood. Both here and mum's having and affair, Brainerless and Conman Chef and PJ & SJ with their Scammer Dad. 

I also dislike where this writer is headed with Min Joo. The writer outed everybody. GGO and Mr. Boo’s contract was outed. Ae Ri and her bullying was outed. Seol Ak lying about being a biological dad was outed. Geum Gang making terrible financials decisions were outed and he became homeless. Baek Doo having an affair with his first love was outed. GGO and Seol Ak’s relationship was outed. GGO being in a fake marriage with an old man was outed. And the writer wants to keep Min Joo’s actions secret despite all she’s plotted and done with the man she was cheating with? She needs to be exposed, brought to her knees and kicked out of the family. At the very least her plot and schemes should be revealed to the family that she should never be trusted. I hope her pilfering over the years is also revealed. She constantly looks down her nose at Ae Ri but she’s far worse as a person.

Honestly, I’m so tired of this plot with Nutcase. While GGO is consumed with Nutcase and her daughter, poor Mr. Boo is on a regular regiment of poison. Meanwhile, her insanely stupid, brainless, worthless, idiotic, lazy stepsister even has conman strutting through their home. Does it even make sense that she knows he’s a conman and an ex-convict that she simply just takes his word for it that he’s changed? What a “waste of space” she is. 

Kocowa Translation:

Nutcase: Ga On. What happened?
Nutcase: Why are you here?
Nutcase: Move away from my daughter!
SA: What are you doing?
Mr. Boo: What is this?

GG: Dad!
Mr. Boo: Am I going senile?
Nutcase: I’ll let you go, but can’t you allow Ga On to be with me?
Ga On: Grandpa. I have a question. Can I go to my mom?

I like to defend GA On because she young and dont have friends much only GGO nephew. She only have men in her life her three uncle,grandfather and her dad. Her two aunt probably never spend time with her at all. She use not get attention for motherly  type love.

I see how ga on trying to look at both side of coin. She has Bio mom who she just met and dont know what to do. Yes she will turn out to be like her but deep inside she still good girl because her Dad raise her to be respectful and kind.

She dont like her megan lee temper but she finding herself.  Every young experience different behavior. I saw her put make up and put her hair out. End of day. Ga On will hate herself.

Look love fact she thinking about GGO. GGO is stable and loving person unlike her real mom. GGO treat people some respect and now show Ga On about becoming woman.

I Hope Megan lee leave she bring out worse and she just making it worse for Ga On and  Seolk Ak.

I want GGO and Ga on and Seolk ak to be real family. Plus new baby on the way. Seolk Ak is great dad. Ga On learn things from GGO AND BE CLOSE TO HER.

AS FOR GGO STEPSISTER SHE naive and dumb just like Evil Minjoo. That guy playing both of them so he can have Restuarant. Putting poison into Boys father food so Dad can be crazy. I hope Seolk Ak find out about this and tell his brother.

Min Joe need to be single and husband divorce her. Lol maybe teach her some lesson.

6 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Honestly, I’m so tired of this plot with Nutcase.

@celebrianna Same. Every scene with her is so tiring and annoying.

But still, these are my thoughts about ep 102:

(1) Ga-On and her two potentional mothers dining scene: How could Ga-On possibly say to both of them that they use her to get Seorak? Acting as they care about her?

Gye-Ok has been nothing but kind to her ever since she was her fake grandmother, without any second intentions to become her stepmom. She cares for her sincerly and already sees her as a daughter. And, as much as I despise Megan, the same claim is only partly true for her. Yes, she wants SA (as a trophy) and used her as an excuse several times to try and have him, but she also wants Ga-On (though the nature of her feelings towards her are of posesion rather than motherly love and after doing things that might hurt her as well).

Ga-On really can't accept true love demonstrations and always searches a hidden motive behind them. 

(2) Megan's toxic words - Her words were like poison to the already confused mind of Ga-On. Making her doubt her family's love to her (not sure who she meant excatly - her father, grandfather, uncles?) and giving her ideas to test them. Ga-On is a teenager with a complex personality, that is currently having an identity crisis, while having to make a difficult choice. Megan doesn't even try to be careful with her words and think how can they effect her daughter. Oh and the boarding school? Looks like the typical "you should have what I couldn't get" parents' issue. She said it's because she didn't want Ga-On to live with the Boo family, but to me it's an excuse. Is that how she wants to be a parent? By sending her far away and only see her in holidays and shower her with gifts?

(3) Ga-On test - Risking having a criminal record (I don't know South Korean laws about juvenile crimes, maybe she checked it out before) just to see how much your family loves you? (Writing again:) I'm not sure who she intended to put to a test - SA, Megan, her grandfather, uncles/aunts? Anyway that was a pretty stupid thing to do considering she's supposed to be smart. She has some serious emotional holes inside her. 

Generally speaking, the drama lacks deep conversations, especially with Ga-On and a sensible adult like SA or Gye-Ok. I know she tends to shut people down and keep quiet, but they shouldn't give up after two sentences and just leave the room. There was one time when SA actually insisted on something and it worked. This girl needs to have some long and sincere conversation with someone wise.

(4) Con chef poisioning Mr. Boo - At this point, there's not much to say, it's hard to watch without having any hope for it to end soon. What is obvious is that the conman needs to leave the restaurant permanently in order to stop the poisioning completely. As long as he's there, it doesn't matter if he makes Mr. Boo's meals or not, he can always find a way to keep poisoning him, just like we saw in today's episode. I wish So-Young or Jung-Won would accidentally reveal to Gye-Ok that her BIL is actually Buruna's chef. Another way is Minjoo being curious enough to find out he's So-Young ex-husband. Also, do you think deep inside conman feels something towards his son or it's all done for his own interest? The episode didn't show his inner thoughts about that.

We have 20 episodes left, one more month. I know it's frustrating right now, but I still have hope things will change soon.

@Manora, Conman has never once shown any sincere feelings towards anyone. I don’t know if he actually feels something for Jang Won but ultimately it doesn’t matter because it’s not stopping him in his con of the idiotic stepsister. He’s rolling full steam ahead to continue his dastard plans to implicate GGO through dumb stepsister. I hope he ends up in jail for at least a decade.

As to Ga On, it’s indeed true that GGO has been trying with her just as much as she did with the four sons. That’s even before she was willing to admit she liked Seol Ak. GGO is just a kind person. @lindab12 initially I thought that Ga On was brought up well too but @watchumlots pointed out early in the show that she was in fact a brat. It didn’t take me long to agree with her after a few more episodes. Just the way she dismisses her own father and the way she behaves and talk to adults at times. She is sweet to people like her grandfather and Min Joo, but straight up rude to her father and other people at times and honestly, we should admit her attitude sucks at times. She doesn’t get a pass because she’s a teenager. It just means that Seol Ak’s parenting majorly failed in some areas. This is not the first time we have seen a drama show where a girl grew up with only her father.

@Manora, you’re spot on on the superficiality of this Ga On plot. It’s all fireworks with little to no depth. Forget everybody else...Seol Ak didn’t even tell Ga On why he decided to raise her. I would think that’s important for her to know. It’s not like he hasn’t proven his love for her over these 15 years. In fact, she should realize that she must have been special to him for him to raise her and she’s not even his biological kid. 

@tas82, it does look as though they want to give Min Joo and easy way out. The fact that she said that conman never took her to a motel seem to want to suggest that though they had an affair, she didn’t cross a certain line. I guess they are paving the way to make viewers sympathetic towards her. Whatever! I just want to see all her bad deeds come to light.

31 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@Manora, Conman has never once shown any sincere feelings towards anyone. I don’t know if he actually feels something for Jang Won but ultimately it doesn’t matter because it’s not stopping him in his con of the idiotic stepsister.

Yeah, that would be too much to hope for, right? Poor Jang-Won will get so hurt when all is (hopefully) exposed.

I guess that's the writer second way to show Korean viewers that even if a person is blood related to you, it doesn't necessarily mean he should be in your life.

35 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Just the way she dismisses her own father and the way she behaves and talk to adults at times. She is sweet to people like her grandfather and Min Joo, but straight up rude to her father and other people at times and honestly, we should admit her attitude sucks at times. She doesn’t get a pass because she’s a teenager. It just means that Seol Ak’s parenting majorly failed in some areas.

I agree. I think at some point when she grew up, SA lost most of his authority (and respect) as a parent in her eyes. I don't know if it's because he worked too much and didn't pay her enough attention or maybe he gave her too much freedom of choice. In most of the scenes we watched so far, he almost never imposed a desicion on her and usually asked for her opinion in the matter. One of the few times I remember she obeyed was when he told her to take her things and move to Baekdu's house because Gye-Ok moved in.

45 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@tas82, it does look as though they want to give Min Joo and easy way out. The fact that she said that conman never took her to a motel seem to want to suggest that though they had an affair, she didn’t cross a certain line. I guess they are paving the way to make viewers sympathetic towards her. Whatever! I just want to see all her bad deeds come to light.

The writer must think viewers are dumb if she believes we will forget all of Minjoo's evil words, actions and plans so easily and so fast. It takes more than a broken heart to get my sympathy towards someone like her. We'll have to wait and see to which direction it's going. If she keeps being humble and maybe gives up her branch plans, it might indeed lead to redemption. But if once again she looks down on her husband and family, and still wants to harm Gye-Ok, then maybe she'll get what she deserves in the end.

Ep 100 w/Eng subs:

WHY WHY WHY???  Don't  our DynamicDuo mention that WhackedOut was a teen mother who got *&*)& by her teacher, gave birth, and left town?  AND, that she lied, left her kiddo with someone who wasn't even the father?  Plus, she wrecking havoc on the family that raised the kid she abandoned!  THAT would put an end to her professional career trajectory in Korea. 

But NOOOOO.  That would eliminate 10+ episodes of interloper drama.  

I'm SMH.  

Still no subs, but I watched some of the raw.  It looks like Ga On is choosing to live with crazy Mom.  I don't like this story line at all, and I can't imagine a 15 year old wanting to leave her family and surroundings to go to the unknown.  A typical young teenager, I would think, would opt for the security she's known, even though it's not her "real" family.  Mr. Boo's indifference is super annoying.  :angry:

I have watched dramas of all types for years. Ties Blood, ancestry and biological family is very very serious And almost sacred in them. Why Orphans and children of people of bad rep in dramas are treated like second class citizens. Why you get see so many drama parents leave children With in-laws when they remarry.  It stands to reason and I understand it Somewhat at least reflects real Life.  

8 minutes ago, msmy said:

Still no subs, but I watched some of the raw.  It looks like Ga On is choosing to live with crazy Mom.  I don't like this story line at all, and I can't imagine a 15 year old wanting to leave her family and surroundings to go to the unknown.  A typical young teenager, I would think, would opt for the security she's known, even though it's not her "real" family.  Mr. Boo's indifference is super annoying.  :angry:

Isn’t Mr. Boo’s mentality impaired right now? In any case, besides the fact that Mr. Boo probably holds to the belief, like most Asians, that blood is thicker than water, there’s also the fact that the girl’s mother threatened Mr. Boo that she intends to take back her daughter who is no blood relation to them. Added to that is the fact that the Nutcase mom kept barging into their place, uninvited, to stake her claims to her daughter. Then Mr. Boo witnessed the Nutcase call the police on them for alleged child abuse. Is it really worth it to continue this chaos in their home when the child clearly hasn’t rejected the mother and the mother keeps demanding the child back? 

In any case, Ga On will make her decision to leave tomorrow and I can’t say that I care. Seol Ak has given her lots of love and has shown her in many ways that he won’t give her up. Seol Ak has tried with her for many episodes now and so has GGO. I’m not sure what more she wants from them. Let her leave with her Nutcase mom. In terms of educational opportunities, I suppose her mother can give her what she wants. Seol Ak will undoubtedly miss her but I expect his future will include children of his own eventually so that’s something he can look forward to when things calm down.

@msmy here you go. Mr. Boo and Ga On from today’s episode.

Preview 105

Kocowa Translation:

Mr. Boo: Cheong Ah. I understand how much you would’ve missed her all these years. I’m begging you.

SY: You don’t recognize him, right?
Conman: I’ve lost a lot of weight.

Stepmother: It seems you’ve had plastic surgery.

Ae Ri: If I had a son, would things have been different?

GG: Shall we move ahead with it?
Baek Doo: Are you closing up? What is it?
JW: Aunt. I have something to say. Can you promise not to tell Mom?

Awww, poor BratKid.  Maybe she isn't so bad?  

She was leaving so her dad could have a life free of responsibility as he had already been shunned as a single dad while raising a child that wasn't even his.  BratKid felt he had already paid a high-enough price.  BratKid was also one of the reasons that Heroine's mother didn't want her involved with Son3. 

OldMan has the final say in the family and he was shunning her, so she was leaving.  But now?  

Well, it’s very clear that Conman doesn’t even seem open to actually caring about his son. When JW sent him something about rapping, Conman’s response is that JW is too clingy like his mother. This, coming from a supposed father though a dead beat one. Someone asked previously if he might come to care about JW but it’s obvious that JW is part of the con. He played basketball with him but he was not even a bit moved that he has such a son. The man is thoroughly a criminal.  Hope JW does tell GGO tomorrow who Conman is. I hope GGO doesn’t let on that she knows and begin to observe him carefully.

29 minutes ago, Manora said:

In any other workplace, when it's discovered an employee is using a false identity, he gets kicked out.

But this is dramaland. Don’t expect common sense. Watch how GGO will probably either confront him foolishly or believe SY’s nonsense that he had to do it in order to get a job. I wish I could hope in common sense but I won’t. The right thing to do would be to expose him to Mr. Boo (the employer) and let Mr. Boo deal properly with him. However, as they are a small family restaurant, I don’t expect them to handle this news in the right way. Mr. Boo might actually feel some sympathy for him. Somebody needs to see through this conman and I don’t want it to be Min Joo. I also hope JW eventually tells his aunt what he overheard in the bathroom. He must have heard it for a reason, I hope.

Yah finally the whole Ga On storyline will be wrapped up now the family, well let's be honest GGO, will pay more attention to Mr Boo.  I hope they don't make her that dumb to confront him on her @celebrianna. With his callous nature he will deffo try kill her. Most definitely they better not even try turn Min Joo into some hero. Already not liking how they try to garner pity for her, like they preping for her redemption. Con Chef would not be able to poison Mr Boo if she hadn't aided and abetted him. Her remaining in the family is unthinkable, she should be in cuffs with Con Chef at the end. Also by the end I hope they make dumb step sister be living on her own fending for her dang self. All now 100 plus episodes in she's barely changed she's still has that greed wanting to reap benefits she didn't lift a finger to sow in the first place. That's why it's so easy for Con Chef to play her. She still loafing about while mum is up at the crack of dawn, her son doing his part time gig and GGO out there working.

Preview for episode 106 (no video posted yet)

GGO: Mr Boo! Are you there? Mr. Boo!
Conman: Did he pass out?
Conman: Our happy ending is near. Hang in there! 
Min Joo: If you leave, I have no regrets in this house.

Min Joo: Try hanging on.
Mr. Boo: Buruna Noodles and this house...

GGO: Two, three, nine...

Mr. Boo: 

GGO: Three, three, one...

Mr. Boo: It seems the time has come.

Archived