[Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산

0ly40

Basically he asked GO if she had someone in her heart...Because He said he had someone He  wanted to Hug even when it was forbidden, someone he wanted to be with all the time, someone who makes him feel wonderful inside  IE. he indirectly confessed his feelings. 

We know who he means obviously but  GO is  still not getting it I think.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@UnniSarah, I also think Mr. Boo will object to Gye Ok but I don’t know why he should meddle in SA’s love life because I get the impression that his older sons made their own decisions about who they married. Otherwise, how could he have daughters in law like Min Joo and Ae Ri? It sounds like Min Joo came from a struggling family. Ae Ri’s family sounds like leeches. I know SA has top education but to me he should have the freedom to choose his wife just like his older brothers. And Mr. Boo should remember where he came from. What’s more important than a young sensible, filial, hard working and principled woman for his son?

Min Joo and the chef suit each other. Their plans are coming along nicely. Soon they will get their reward if Mr. Boo continues to trust her and the chef implicitly. In tomorrow’s preview he is turning over the restaurant to her. Fortunately SA is looking into trademarking the restaurant so even if Min Joo and the chef almost succeed in stealing the secret to the soup room, legal charges may be brought against them.

Regarding Min Joo and Gye Ok’s lousy stepsister, the best approach and outcome is for them to tear down each other. I can’t stand Wicked. She’s already plotting how she can spend Mr. Boo’s money. She’s even thinking of sending her son abroad to attend school. I can see why because Gye Ok behaves deathly afraid of her. No wonder she can work Gye Ok like a money tree.

I have no idea why there was a closeup of the toilet. It implied something. I hope it turns out that way and Min Joo is exposed.

I’m not sure if Wicked will meet Mr. Boo but it would be good if someone from that family put her in her place since Gye Ok enables her. 

It’s nice to see Gye Ok chipping away at Ga On’s fortitude. I like that it’s bit by bit so it doesn’t feel unnatural. 

I thought the ending scene today with SA indirectly confessing brought me right to romance. Most of the times I am so caught up with the family issues that the romance take a back seat for me. However, I liked this latest development because all of a sudden we got “Love is in the air”. I like it especially because SA shut himself down to romance since having Ga On and Gye Ok has been so busy working that she’s never dated anyone. 

@celebrianna Although Me Boo pities Gong Gye Ok. He doesn’t trust her. I have said this a lot, he will never accept her as a DIL. She is person he can use but will never be good enough for any of his sons. Especially SA, SA is the only responsible son he has, someone he relies on because he can take care of himself.

Min Joo and Chef Ma deserve each other and MJ will be FACES SLAPPED SO GOOD. I can’t wait to see this happen. Mr Boo will finally see how much of a terrible judge of character he is. Check the box below I have a question

why did the director zoomed in to the toilet? I think there might be a camera there. What do you think ??

My comedic couple 

Do you think SY will meet Mr Boo this  week???

Please tell me why you guys think? @celebrianna @tas82 @heartslined @dulceres
@watchumlots  I was thinking the same thing. Mr Boo may actually be Ill and he knows that: that is why he is trying his best to change his children. I believe how he is going about it is wrong .  
I tend to vibe as Mr Boo also needs to change for the better. You know the saying children tend to mimic their parent. Until mR. boo’s opinion on human being change. His children won’t realize that they need to change. 

Another plot point I can see a little further down the line is Ugly Stepsister immediately jumping on the fact her son and the granddaughter of Buruna  noodles Are chummy and working that angle to finagle money and weasel in. 

@RobinM:  Oooo.  If Wicked's son and the BratKid hook-up, which is many years in the future as they are both high-schoolers, Wicked will cling to him/them like an abalone.  Wicked would be the main objection to any match by BratKid's father, he is the one that will be approving any marriage for BratKid.   Was thinking that relationship couldn't happen due to the tangle in the family tree - but Heroine isn't blood-related to Wicked's son.  Or any of them.  

Wicked is already out spending Noodle money!  She thinks her 'sister' is a cash-cow or an ATM.  Now that Heroine's (secret) marriage is out, she won't stop hitting that ATM.  

OldMan isn't dying of any disease, just from living a long time, and will at least be around for the term of the Agreement.  

Son2 is an idiot, and Son1 isn't far behind him.  Son4 is simply lame.  1 out of 4 is a terrible number for raising kids.  

Aww, romance-is-in-the-air!  Our couple is going... nowhere.  Son3 sorta, semi-confessed his feelings, but our Heroine is committed to her 'task-at-hand.'  

Preview shows Wicked and Chef reconnecting.  Ohhhh, things are gonna get really good.  D-in-Law1 already doesn't like Wicked, when she learns that Wicked is Chef's x-wife and a dead-beat dad...  I am betting the three of them will collaborate to fleece OldMan.  

MAN-oh-MAN!  I want the address of that shaman!  Flowered palaquin, $$$, finding Wicked's X, all her projections are coming true!  

* Note on the bathroom scene in earlier episode:  Might have cut some scene in editing, maybe Son2 went to the toilet and saw the seat up + the shoes by the door... Oh, D-in-Law1 has another man?  But we only saw the scene where they asked about the shoes.  Don't remember Son2 going into the restroom, only remember Chef being stashed in the bedroom.

Wow wow  I loved today’s episode 56. I think Mr Boo suspect SA likes Gong Gye Ok. 
he has always ways known. Ther were times when he would look at them because their behavior towards each other are not what they should be. 
@celebrianna Did you hear the tone of his voice with SA when he asked him. Would he really accept the woman he likes. 

These kinds of confessions drive me nuts. 
Wicked truly scared Gong Gye Ok. She is one greedy witch. Did you see how quickly she change her script when thinking she become rich because GO married up. Pretending to be nice. A woman who wouldn’t even invite her sister or introduce her husband to her so called husband is a WITCH. I really dislike her. She also admits that GO is a “doormat”  then she would also know this marriage is FISHY. She is so dumb, when she asked did she get anything from her husband??? She forgot about her new living arrangements.

Wicked’s mother disgust me. I would have been suspicious if my SPOILED ROTTEN DAUGHTER NO LONGER TALKS BADLY ABOUT HEE ADOPTIVE DAUGHTER. Since when has she ever said anything nice about Gong Gye Ok.

@watchumlots I agree with you , Out of 4 kids only one comes out to be good. Smh smh One reason why they turned out like that is because he didn’t interact with his kids, he didn’t comfort them and he didn’t cheer for them when they did something nice. You crack me up chingu. The comment you made about our OTP lol lol  They aren’t going nowhere that is because GO will be in love with him but never confess her feelings because “ SHE DOES’NT THINK SHE IS WORTHY and Mr Boo will say something to her about NOT CROSSING ANY LINES”. :sad1:

Don’t get me wrong there are people who don’t know how to say positive stuff to their kids. Only know how to boast about them to outsiders. When these boasting should be done to the kids , so they would at least know their parents love and adore them. It all comes down to how they were brought up. Some kids do it differently and some just keep repeating history because that is what they are comfortable with. 

4 minutes ago, Saja La said:

It doesn't look like SA'ks dad disapproved GO, it looks like GO is the one thinking she is unworthy of receiving SA's love... so sad... 

Hope SAk will still try to woo her.... 

@Saja La I hope you are right but I can’t help   sensing that. 

Well yeah. GO knows she is a capable hard worker and provider but marrying or even dating a rich educated handsome man?  A poor uneducated women like her?  No way!   Now all these giddy warm feelings and semi confessions are coming at her.   

These two people and Min Joo deserve one another. The man is a consummate con artist. Real two faced. I hope Gye Ok, Seol Ak and Mr. Boo witness it soon. He meets Wicked and pretends to be Chinese and does not know Korean. I wonder who he calls on the phone. It sounds like Min Joo.  Come to think of it, didn’t he spend time in jail?

@brooksmom, I’m waiting to find The Good Detective on a legal site. I used to have a subscription to ODK but I  thought it wasn’t worth it because they didn’t have enough shows subbed in English. Their subscription price is the same as Kocowa and Kocowa have all their shows English subbed because it caters specifically to North America and South America.

29 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Saja La I hope you are right but I can’t help   sensing that. 

I too hope i am right.... 

hmm, so let see, what i wish to see is:

SAk's dad will notice BOTH SAk and GO has gotten sad and down, and his son SAk is no longer giggling, smiling or relax around at home.... The dad will notice that SAk, will sometimes stare at GO if he thinks nobody is looking. Dad finally give his blessing for SAk to pursue GO..

SAk will like it that his daughter seem to warm up towards GO and he sees GO bringing his daughter out for shopping. He likes seeing his daughter helping GO and learning to cook.... In exchange, his daughter is teaching GO some apps to help her do accounts better.... They even had a day just the 3 of them going shopping for his daughter's stuff... It will be SAk that took pictures of them that day....

SAk and his dad likes it  that the maknae( youngest son) has opened up to GO and GO figure out what the maknae is good at, which is marketing... So, maknae making a lot of effort to learn marketing....

2nd DIL finally took her cafe seriously coz she is worried that MIL may take that cafe away from her.... The husband was forced to work at the cafe in the effort to show that this couple is taking this cafe work seriously... 

Blah blah blah, something happen and as it looks like GO seems ready to leave  SAk's home, (to runaway from her step sister and stepmom),  which has SAk seems to be in panic to prevent GO from leaving his home... The thought that he'll never get to see GO everyday of his life scare him to death... 

Betcha Old Boo will try to send GO away on some family business  to help a run or manage some endeavor  Or really just use any old BS excuse just to separate the OTP 

On the family front Look for The mandatory Korean drama Day out at the amusement park. Or teen outing maybe. 

Soo... they say they will have no heir. But why can’t Go inherent? 

2 hours ago, RobinM said:

Betcha Old Boo will try to send GO away on some family business  to help a run or manage some endeavor  Or really just use any old BS excuse just to separate the OTP 

Oohhh i actually don't mind that...

SAk will offer to send her there since he has to go check on that family business there.  Upon arriving at the place where GO is to stay there, heavy RAINS and that village has flooded, no one can leave the village... So, SAk and GO are stuck there with just the two of them.... GO cook some dishes and just as GO finish cooking, the electricity went out so they are in darkness... SAk light some candles so that they can eat.... Since its just the two of them, they started talking and both enjoyed each other company...  SAk took out some soju... A little booze, with candle light and ...... heheh

Then, SAk will "suddenly" have lots of "errands" to do at THAT family business area ... SAk's dad got worried that SAk may be spending so much time together with GO over there that he makes sure SAk bringS his daughter along coz he doesn't want SAk and GO alone together there just in case SAk has to stay overnight... But alas, it backfired coz SAk's daughter loves hanging out with GO and all 3 had a blast hanging out together....  Someone mistaken GO as the girls mom, but before she can correct the mistake, the girl said "yes, ouri omma" and smile at GO.... SAk, who overheard it, had a huge smile on his face hearing what his daughter said.... 

@celebrianna Regarding ODK,  I don't subscribe to it for the same reasons you don't - not many programs are in en. I watch that detective show late at night cause I have a 5 yr old who's glued to me at the hip. She's the one who runs off to tell mom and dad that I'm watching a kissy kiss show. Mom has an affair was one. @Lmangla is watching the detective show too; maybe she has a lead where to go if ODK isn't working for you.:)  @Lmangla so sorry, I called you a he when I know you're a she. That good looking guy from Netflix movie has me all confused. Engin Akyurek.

On 7/6/2020 at 5:14 PM, watchumlots said:
On 7/6/2020 at 5:14 PM, watchumlots said:

@celebrianna I. Can't. Stop. Laughing. :D:D:D  when thinking about OldMan's posing that he should select/approve of a wife for Son3 as he has done so well with the elder two!!!  Both of those wives are real pieces of work:  One scams & likely steals and the other doesn't lift a finger.  The only good news is he can't get any that would be WORSE.  

@watchumlots What I find funny about Ms don't lift a finger is that she sit around and thinks she's entitled.. She told her husband to sign the divorce papers and give her her half now. I wish so much he called her on her words. Leave her stuck with those three girls because her mom damned sure will be leaving before the ink could dry on the dotted lines. I see her entitled azz in for a very very reality check.

Gye Ok better be weary of Con Chef. He is smart and evil...She realizes his identity And he finds out she could be in Danger. 

OHO dear Nephew does not want a sweet girl But A strong sassy one. Good for him!  

Yup. I am calling it. Geum Gang is about to get in serious financial trouble and thus bring him ,twit and the kids Back under Old mans thumb.Its about 

time for that 2 sons redemption arc to begin anyway. 

Ep 57 w/Eng subs:

Here we go!  

1)  Idiot Son2 will lose EVERY-FREAKIN-THING and have to move home with his wife & 3 kiddos, and WORK IN THE RESTAURANT.

2)  Idiot Son1 will be found, or return, live at home and WORK IN THE RESTAURANT.

3)  D-in-Law1... Couple of things could go wrong: 1) she lives in the apt, and 2) she can't run-off with Chef, the King-of-Broke-a$$-Con-Men.  Oh, they do make such a perfect couple.   OldMan wants his D-inLaw & son to reconcile.  I don't know, maybe Son1 will change if he's broke and D-in-Law1 will freak if she doesn't have 1/2 a fortune to abscond with.  

4)  Son4 may just like working at the meat restaurant, it will get him out of the crazy house.  He can move-in to his apt with the CuteGirl.

5)  NOW Heroine recognizes Chef as her sister's X?   I don't think so, likely overhears part of his conversation,  she knows a con when she sees (and hears) one.  She was raised in a family of Grifters.

6)  The Grifters (mom & daughter) will try to extort OldMan and that won't go well for them.

I'm dying to see D-in-Law2 waiting tables and washing dishes.  The noodle shop kitchen is teeny-tiny, there is an entire cast of disgruntled, incompetent, clumsy people to fit in there.  

3 more episodes, things ought to be really fired-up, I'm chillin' the soju, can hardly wait.  

I absolutely agree that the two eldest sons’ redemption arc is coming up soon. Geum Gang is going to lose everything he have and will be forced to eat a humble pie for once, and since he has three daughters it will no doubt be stressful for him. Halla’s pretty much wrapped up now so I also feel it’s time for the two eldest to mend their ways.

If what @RobinM said comes true i think it will happen once all the sons have redeemed themselves and grew to realize that in a way GO was there to help them all out, and had gotten attached to her. I have a feeling GO would leave due to whatever wicked would be planning or her deal with Mr. Bu was done, but the whole family all had gotten attached by then and all wanted her back in their family. i kinda hope it’s the latter tho, personally and subjectively speaking i just want GO to dump that scumbag of a stepsis and plain stupid mom soon LOL! If her nephew ends up with SA’s daughter at least he’s gonna be in the family and might cut himself off his toxic leech of a mother.

Hello everyone 

@RobinM @Mocharel I believe that was the writers intention from the begining, in oder to make the family whole. All kids would have to return back home. 

Han Ra's redemption has already started. Maturing, earning money and finding something he loves to do. HR's love interest annoys but I am curious about her background. She doesn't seem to be worried about money at all. She can Quit any job without being scared of being broke. Isn't that kinda weird.

Min Joo's wanting to leave the Boo household, seems to be kinda hard. 1. Her love interest isn't real and it is starting to look like. Lee Kyung Oh seems to have a partner in crime. He may have targeted Son #1 and started to seduce her , befriending her and got a job at the noodle shop. Learning the ropes from Mr Boo and get him to trust him. He got close from being friends with Son #2. This a story to teach a hard , money hungry man the meaning of " Not judging a book by it's cover". 

Here is my Theory 

What if SH and LKS are partner's and decided to con both couples. So that they can get B Noodles for themselves. Destroy a marriage that husband is already destroying because is lazy and a cheater. I found it so weird because MJ is being shaken by GO's family background is a bit similar to her. She told GO that she was like her in the past and she did warn her that her path isn't a good path. When she met SY, she was so disgusted by her and she actually pitied GO. MJ is very conflicted and Chef Ma is working real hard to push MJ to continue in acquiring Burana Noodles. I believe that all of mr Boo 's children will end up moving back home. They will learn the real meaning of family, hard work and the love of running a restaurant. lol lol Through their journey they will see they had it easy unlike GO, was used her entire life by a family except for the nephew only care for what she brings to the table. I am positive they will hear about her mom cutting ties with her after everything she did for that family from a young age. 

Son #2 He wants to show his father he is smart man and very responsible. He is also money hungry and only likes making money the easy way. He doesn't believe in hardwork. His wife loves her husband but she sure is greedy and looking for an easy life.  

SA's confession and the OTP's music 00.21 <-- Can someone let me know the title of this song.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29fdddb602035876c49a

Now she is confused smh smh 

So-Young is so selfish  Already telling people about her sister's engagement. DOesn't want her mom knowing about so she doesn't put a stop to it. smh smh smh 

Look at the difference of love Gong Gye Ok get from the own family . Only one person love her truly 

Spoiler

Archived