[Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산

0ly40

@heartslined, things would be much more enjoyable for us if Gye Ok had a different attitude with the step family. If she was truly serious about cutting ties with them, nothing the step sister does would be a threat to watch because they would cease to have any power over Gye Ok. The fact is, Mr. Boo knows about Gye Ok’s family and so does SA. Mr. Boo already gave Gye Ok permission to tell her family the truth. Of course the step sister will want to make trouble but I hope she’s quickly put in her place.

Anyway, in today’s episode, I love that Gye Ok encouraged SA to tell his father not to give in to Min Joo’s demand about the noodle shop and advised him that they should wait until they hear Baek Doo’s side of the story. This is her stalling because she wants to find out exactly what’s going on between Min Joo and the chef. Min Joo and her chef boyfriend acting like they already win. She already worked out that the main branch would not be able to last beyond two years and her branch would end up being the main one. I can’t wait to see her plans go up in flames. What worries me is that anyone can break in to the soup room if they really mean to. It’s not like it’s fortified by great security.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, the nasty step sister in the preview pondering how to "screw" GGO over. I really hope she gets caught for her illegal fake bag business soon & that GGO refuses to bail her out. She is just a terrible person through and through. I really hated how in today's episode she was gleeful over the $5,000 her mum scammed from GGO & didn't return, because she can now use it (waste it) on an exorcism. She wants to ruin GGO's current situation, purely because she's greedy, entitled & is angry GGO didn't hand over the $80,000 she wrongly assumed she got back. The only positive about her is the potential for her to meet Chef Aladdin and throw a spanner in his & MJ's evil plans. I hope her son isn't too hurt in the process though. I'm sure she won't consider his feelings when stirring up that hornets nest & trying to get back child support from Chef Aladdin. 

Seeing the scumbag stepsis wanting to screw Gye Ok is definitely making my blood temperature rise up, I hope this means they are planning to deal with her soon and get rid of that parasite. Agreed with @celebrianna that the problem is that Gye Ok was still not ready to let go of the hunk of rotting garbage that she still chose to carry. However Seorak and Mr. Bu knows what wicked looks like and what kind of person she was, so I guess that’s one relief. Maybe if Gye Ok sees just how much her trashy stepsis tried to ruin her new family she’ll open her eyes too.

@RobinM it was kinda fishy tho yeah but i‘m trying to be positive and who knows maybe she gradually warmed up to her? She could have hate for mother-like figures because of how her mother was but Gye Ok didn’t do anything wrong to her, hope she started to see how unfair she was acting towards Gye Ok. Also could be that she sees how her dad is like now, she’s starting to soften up? She’s not an idiot, she’s definitely noticed

About Ga On's out of the blue change of heart, I'm really not sure if it's

a) like what @Mocharel said, she dislikes mother-like figures because of her absent mother but saw that GO wasn't forcing her to accept her/ backed off once Ga On voiced her annoyance. 

or b) she saw her dad relax under GO's influence and become more fun loving/more willing to spend time with her and Mr Boo 

or c) she is fine with GO only if she doesn't get too close to her dad. I saw a comment that said that "That little show instigated by SA created an opening for a little empathy on GO's part" Seeing GO and SA so close might have scared her into subconsciously thinking that someone was taking her dad away (?) 

RE the $80,000 that was scammed from Heroine that Wicked keeps trying to appropriate...

HOW much $$$ has Heroine contributed to that family over the years?  

How much during the time of this series?  Housing, food, school fees, $$$ everytime their hand is out.

Wicked is so focused on getting her hands on that $80,000, it's a drop-in-the-bucket.

For a KDrama, I liked it when our Heroine told Wicked that they relentlessly pound on her for money and she's tired of it. 

That is what stunned Wicked.  

Heroine is well-aware that she is not truly treated as a 'daughter' but as a charity case who owes her benefactors repayment and she is kinda sick-and-tired of their constant demands for repayment.  

@watchumlots that’s what i thought too, she paid for Jang Won’s school fees for 3 years already, not to mention bills and stuff, i rrrreeeally hope one day Gye-Ok would snap at her and her mother. The stepmom may be nicer and she felt guilty for conning Gye-Ok for money once (I didn’t buy it tho, if you were feeling guilty and knew it was wrong, why did you do it?)  but as long as the way she treated wicked doesn’t change and Gye Ok really cut them off for real, it’ll be too late for her to regret it.

It took awhile but yeah i’m glad she voiced it out to them and not just Seorak. I have a feeling Halla will be privy to the truth about Gye Ok and her family but he’ll be siding with Gye Ok, since he knows what her family was like and could symphatize with her too

Kocowa Translation:

SY: I should say hello to my in-laws and stay close.

MJ: You came knowing everything, right?
SY: I went to Buruna Noodles today.

Mr. Boo: Whoever it is, someone needs to take charge.

SA: Let’s prepare so that the restaurant doesn’t cause any problems.

Mr. Boo: Hurry up. I want you to get married this year.

SA: Then will you trust me if it’s someone I like? 
Mr. Boo: What?

@UnniSarah... I've been watching this on KBS tv so I'm several episodes behind, but I think I'll just run through the episodes on line to catch up.  I really like this drama and every episode is good.  I agree that maybe Min Joo's time is up, but I'm curious as to how much she cooked the books and cheated Mr. Boo out of money.  And where is it?  There is so much to happen yet until the end with all the scenarios being introduced.  Finally, a good daily.:lol:

Good god can the coppers just hurry up and pick you the Wicked step sister already. Her face alone is starting to irk me. 

From the way my dude was acting in the bathroom looks like my hunch he'll scam Snakey is spot on. The preview is worrying though as it looks like they gonna steal the recipe as someone here had suggested,

Hhhmm pops can see and sense they like each other so is he disapproving of SA and GO's friendship because he ultimately doesn't see her as good enough for SA or just because of the scam?

I’m so glad it’s hinted at that the chef is a scammer. Did you guys see him in Baek Doo’s bedroom sizing up the place before concluding that Buruna Noodles won’t be enough? He’s a real con artist. He fit Wicked well although I suppose she’s more on the shameless side since she openly begs Gye Ok and her friends for money and openly sell fake bags. 

Min Joo thinks she’s on top of the world and the Boo Family is at her feet. She already thinks she’ll get the branch restaurant. As far as I know, Mr. Boo didn’t tell her that he would give her the branch. I just want Gye Ok and SA to find out what she and the fraud chef are plotting before anything too damaging happens. I also hope the terrible stepsister throws a wrench in Min Joo’s plans when she finds out that the chef is her ex husband whom she was married to for a short time.

Mr. Boo looks like he doesn’t want SA and GO to associate with each other. I wonder if he’s also the kind of parent who wants a certain type for SA. He should know better than to trust his judgment because he doesn’t even realize the chef is a fraud.

Well this is where everyone is. Hello all it's I @sava2sava it's been awhile.  Yes I had to create another soompi account I think that's # 4 for me since the very beginning..

I don't know who is the worst the 2 damned DIL  or the worrisome sister who thinks Go life is supposed to just support them and her many fake schemes, If one of those schemes just happens to payoff she wouldn't give GO one copper penny and would also look at her mother as of I don't owe you nothing.. You married that man and put our lives in turmoil like this .. Off to the riches she'll try and go and leave her Mom with Go. 

23 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I’m so glad it’s hinted at that the chef is a scammer. Did you guys see him in Baek Doo’s bedroom sizing up the place before concluding that Buruna Noodles won’t be enough? He’s a real con artist. He fit Wicked well although I suppose she’s more on the shameless side since she openly begs Gye Ok and her friends for money and openly sell fake bags. 

Min Joo thinks she’s on top of the world and the Boo Family is at her feet. She already thinks she’ll get the branch restaurant. As far as I know, Mr. Boo didn’t tell her that he would give her the branch. I just want Gye Ok and SA to find out what she and the fraud chef are plotting before anything too damaging happens. I also hope the terrible stepsister throws a wrench in Min Joo’s plans when she finds out that the chef is her ex husband whom she was married to for a short time.

Mr. Boo looks like he doesn’t want SA and GO to associate with each other. I wonder if he’s also the kind of parent who wants a certain type for SA. He should know better than to trust his judgment because he doesn’t even realize the chef is a fraud.

Right! He trusts the chef and snakey daugther in law. I really hope it is a case of him worrying that their little rouse might be rumbled. It's gonna be a huge blow for GO if he turns out to be just like other people looking down on her. She gets enough of the nonsense from her own family. She trusts and respects him it would be a huge blow but then it'll be the reason she breaks off and leave for a bit I guess. As we know there'll always be a separation.

@celebrianna I. Can't. Stop. Laughing. :D:D:D  when thinking about OldMan's posing that he should select/approve of a wife for Son3 as he has done so well with the elder two!!!  Both of those wives are real pieces of work:  One scams & likely steals and the other doesn't lift a finger.  The only good news is he can't get any that would be WORSE.  

Ep 55 w/Eng subs:

OMO!  OMO!  OMO!  

What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive.  

So Wicked wants to approach OldMan to see what she can get?

I am betting that OldMan will make short work of Wicked, chew-her-up and spit her out.  

From preview, D-in-Law1 gets to her first, we may have to wait for that encounter.

Son2 has thought-out D-in-Law1's plot to take over the noodle business.  It's a doozy of a plot and she has a very experienced Pro-Scammer by her side. Watching ProScammer taking stock of her apartment, he has smooth moves and sweet words to go with his plans.  "...I'm always on your side."  Those words gave me chills.  

The whiny aunt with the nasal accent... so she's going to hook-up with the OldGuy friend?  OK.  But enough of that storyline.  

Looks like Son4 has found his calling:  Marketing!  

I am thinking all the sons will eventually take-over the noodle business, expanding, etc.  

We're at Ep55 and OldMan has a cough...  is it the beginning of TheEnd?

Hello everyone 

@valerie I missed you so much chingu welcome @msmy Hi chingu 

10 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@celebrianna Although Me Boo pities Gong Gye Ok. He doesn’t trust her. I have said this a lot, he will never accept her as a DIL. She is person he can use but will never be good enough for any of his sons. Especially SA, SA is the only responsible son he has, someone he relies on because he can take care of himself.

@tas82 Isn’t ironic. He trust Chef Cha , a con artist. He consider DIL #1 as a a real daughter and trained her. He would consider GO is much more worst. As I continue to watch this drama , I dislike him more and more. He was a terrible role model to his children and each of his son got his SELFISH TRAIT. 

The funny about all this, Mr Boo actually thinks he is the one who changes Han Ra. Han Ra changed because of GoNg Gye Ok. She cooked him a meal and wrote him a letter encouraging not to give up. Telling him yes life is hard but he has to keep trying. 
So Young is really disgusting 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29f0dbbbf1aa67b25fb7

Spoiler

Min Joo and Chef Ma deserve each other and MJ will be FACES SLAPPED SO GOOD. I can’t wait to see this happen. Mr Boo will finally see how much of a terrible judge of character he is. Check the box below I have a question 

Spoiler

why did the director zoomed in to the toilet? I think there might be a camera there. What do you think ??

My comedic couple 

Spoiler

Do you think SY will meet Mr Boo this  week???  giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29f0dbbbf1aa67b25fb7

My OTP 

Please tell me why you guys think? @celebrianna @tas82 @heartslined @dulceres
@watchumlots  I was thinking the same thing. Mr Boo may actually be Ill and he knows that: that is why he is trying his best to change his children. I believe how he is going about it is wrong .  
I tend to vibe as Mr Boo also needs to change for the better. You know the saying children tend to mimic their parent. Until mR. boo’s opinion on human being change. His children won’t realize that they need to change. 

@UnniSarahI think they zoomed in because one of her visitors will go to the loo and notice the seat's up. If hubby been gone a while already why is it up. They'll put it together with the shoes and start suspecting her. I think if SY does meet Mr Boo she'll be in for a shock as he already got her number. Will be interesting to see to undesirables butting heads, but MJ has more smarts than SY and she probably try to use her to cause problems like she did with her sister in law Ae Ri.

As much as I want Min Joo down is it wrong if i wanna see her ruin wicked along the way? LOL, also it’s kinda funny how the characters can go full on CSI mode at one time but then go completely gullible and oblivious at the other, drama logic i guess XD

Yeah agreed with @tas82 there shouldn’t be anything to worry about wicked meeting Mr. Bu, he knows her already and unless the writer got hit by a trolley and got amnesia Mr. Bu meeting her wouldn’t be a trouble. I don’t remember much about the contract but it’s starting to feel like the burden of the truth about the marriage doesn’t seem like it’s severe anymore?

Preview for tomorrow is giving issues so here’s the link. Which ever works. Maybe it’s something to do with forum changes. The previous videos that were posted don’t work either. 

https://youtu.be/TDIqAgp7RS4

Anyway, in the preview I see Min Joo thanking Mr. Boo. I hope he’s not giving her the branch. She needs to be exposed soon. @UnniSarah, I will respond to your post after watching today’s episode. :evilelmo:

Archived