[Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산

0ly40

28 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@UnniSarah, I did love the OTP in Love Til the End. My complaint was the villain girl and Emily. I can’t remember the villainess name.

I didn’t watch episode 52 yet. I thought GO would be falling all over herself to atone with her step family so I didn’t feel like watching it. However, now that you said they cut off GO, that’s the best news I have heard. In this way GO don’t have to fund their laziness. GO knows she spoilt them by allowing them to rely on her so I hope she won’t continue this practice by supporting them secretly through her friend, Soo Min. I really hope that this is it for GO. Once she gets together will SA she will have a new family any way.

@celebrianna You are correct she does know that. Let’s be real if she hadn’t enabled them. She would have become an orphan. So young never really likes her in the first place.  You will enjoy this episode. I was full of energy. 

Spoiler

Love til the end  The Villainess name was Kang Se Na. I loved the OTP too.  Their love was so cute and they have great chemistry.  I plan on rewatching it. 

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@UnniSarah, regarding if the step family can survive without GO, well, I don’t know. I think it would be good for them to struggle for their own living. They will either develop gratitude towards GO after they realized how hard she worked to support them or they’ll become more resentful towards her for no longer supporting them. I don’t think they realized the restaurant is GO’s and not Soo Min’s, right? In any case, I guess they will live off the nephew since it’s predicted he’ll be a success.

Spoiler

I miss Yun Su. He was so adorable. I might rewatch it one of these days soon. It’s on YouTube.

@celebrianna  I don’t believe the fortune teller is accurate. I think her interpretations of people’s fortune isn’t done right. Lee Jang Won’s rap is just awful. I cringe every time I hear him rap. check my tweet  This is a good rap. The music and the rhyme is good. That whole nonsense about not having any grandson is so Stupid. Mr Boo adore his granddaughters. They make him laugh. 
They don’t know about the restaurant and once they do I would love to see their reactions lol 

Another thing the Second son, sure know how to woo his wife. They have a great relationship. 

Spoiler

are Rewatching Love to the End Now.  Thanks for reminding me of this drama. I loved the OTP 

:please:

@UnniSarah, the second son’s marriage is on fire. I noticed it when they were driving to work one day and decided to stop by a hotel. :sweatingbullets: It’s good that they seem to get along well even when they bicker. 

As to the nephew, honestly I have tuned out when he’s doing his rap so I have no idea how he raps. :lol: The mother sure is invested in him though. That’s probably why she promptly cut ties with GO and encouraged her mother to do the same. She feels GO will suffer because she’s alone. Well, no matter what, GO has SA, Soo Min and Bo Mi. 

In today’s episode I hope GO realizes that Min Joo and the chef are into each other. Min Joo is so busy trying to interfere with GO so it would be nice if the tables were turned on her.

@celebrianna I hope she can turn the tables on MJ too. Min Joo thinks GO is just like her when she isn’t. She better stop comparing herself to Gye Ok. I don’t want her confusing GO so that she won’t make a mistake and end up paying the penalty. 
i am kind glad that Mr Boo has finally see he was in the wrong bringing GO into his life. . 

Hi everyone! First time posting here! I got roped into this series bcs my mom watches this at dinnertime and she’s so adamant on watching it (lol), and i find myself immersed in the series, in a way. I genuinely rooted and cheered for Gye Ok here and wish for the best for her, hoping she’ll finally move on from her toxic family (except her nephew, i hated her stepmom and stepsis since the beginning lol).

It’s really hard for me to watch sometimes bcs of how the characters were like, like that scum of stepsister, the b*tchy self-entitled lawyer (thank god she’s gone) and the aunt old lady who acted like a brat throwing tantrum (i don’t even look at the screen when she’s on LOL).

I used to like Ga On since I thought she was one of the “sane” ppl in the Bu family but the way she acted like a RickRoll'D towards Gye Ok when she did nothing to her really ticked me off, my parents would’ve slapped me into the moon if i was acting like her! Lol

That being said despite all the conundrum and drama and the ridiculousness (one time my mom said the stepmom was preposterously unreal, if she had a daughter like the scumbag stepsis she would’ve kicked her out of the house immediately LMAO) I kinda like this series, with all its mess too. I like Halla the most right now, he’s the first one showing potential for a character growth and I feel he’s going to warm up to Gye Ok soon, and I look forward to seeing more of Gye Ok’s wacky journey in this family lol, plus Seorak’s kinda funny at times like how he sorta lashed out at poor unknowing Mr. Lee, LOL! Also the puppy is just too adorable to miss...

Tomorrow’s preview 

@Mocharel, welcome! Ga On is indeed someone I initially liked but not so much anymore. @RobinM must have seen through her since the beginning because I thought was she an okay at first but @RobinM said she was a brat. I totally agree she’s one now. Yes, Han Ra is improving and I hope Gye Ok firmly get him on her side. I love what she wrote to him to encourage him. She also isn’t highly educated so she knew exactly how to encourage him.

@celebrianna same! I totally got tricked too but then again, seeing how Ga On treated Gye Ok’s nephew initially maybe that was a warning as to Ga On’s true nature is like (and she preferred the lawyer too so i was like HMMMMM). Thanks for the preview too! Though seeing that scummy stepsis looks like we still have to deal with her toxicity in the future... lol... hang in there Gye Ok...

@Mocharel, right now I’m ignoring the stepsister because she already cut ties with Gye Ok. She can dig herself into a hole for all I care. What I’m concentrating on now is Min Joo. It looks like in today’s episode it ended with Min Joo saying something disturbing to Mr. Boo. It’s either she’s being extra greedy or demanding something. I’m waiting for the subbed episode later.

@celebrianna yeah looks like we’re entering the peak of Min Joo’s subplot, I used to think she was the better one out of Bu’s children and in laws but looks like she reared her ugly head real quick, lol, she even lied like it was second nature. She strikes me as the type that likes control, with her husband she tried “coaching” him initially on how to talk and behave, then at the restaurant, etc. This woman’s not only greedy for money, she’s out for the feeling of authority and superiority. I don’t condone her husband cheating on her, but seeing how power hungry and greedy she can actually get might have played a factor too

@Mocharel, you’re exactly right about Min Joo. I have to believe there’s a reason why Gye Ok saw Min Joo and the chef acting too close in the episode today. Perhaps she will tell Mr. Boo eventually and I hope Mr. Boo will use it to curb Min Joo’s greed. 

As to the cheating husband, it seems like he has repeatedly cheated on her. It makes sense for them to get divorced. Maybe his mistress would be a better match for him. She treats him like a man so maybe he won’t cheat on her. Who knows with cheaters though.

@celebrianna yeah and Gye Ok was seen talking with the chef too in the preview so either she was confronting him or she caught on and was going to tell Mr. Bu later on. If Mr. Bu catches on Min Joo can say bye bye to whatever she schemes on doing lol

For Baek Du’s first love she seems like a sincerely nice person tho, she was loving towards her son and she seemed to genuinely cherish Baek Du, iirc she wasn’t like scheming to have Baek Du care and pay for her son’s medical bills too, i hope she doesn’t end up like that first love lady from Once Again who turned out to be kinda rotten!

@Mocharel, I hope he catches on and put Min Joo in her place. I watched the end of today’s episode again and I’m wondering if Min Joo is asking for Buruna Noodle shop. She mentioned the noodle shop and Mr. Boo had an expression on his face that said, “What? How dare you?” Of course I can also be dead wrong. :w00t:

My Motto “ ONCE A CHEATER AWLAYS A CHEATER”. You are right , she does treat him like a man but he is a LAZY man. He doesn’t work and he loves to play a lot.  His claim of having no children is the first that drew him to his first love . The son is what got him to keep going back. But I believe even if they were to get married, they won’t be happy in the long run. The kid will make that marriage bearable.  
Welcome @Mocharel

@celebriannaI understand why you and @RobinM see her as a brat but it was apparent to me.  Remember Ga On is a teenager who doesn’t want charity, dislike the fact that her grandfather married a woman the same age as her father.  The fact she is friends with GO’s nephew, will be the turning point for her to change her opinion. She was always a brat to me and I don’t dislike her .  I think Ga On will not fall for LJW because  she doesn’t want to end up pregnant. That is why she studies hard and is probably a straight A student. I think she also think it is her fault that her father has never dated . She doesn’t know that he was still waiting for her mom. I am also surprised she never asked about her mom.  Remember having another woman in the house may also play a part in why she doesn’t want to accept her. 

Hmm.. All I got left to say About Go is I am still waiting for that Kind kid her daddy say she is. Also being a brat is one thing but deliberately needling and bullying an adult is another.

I have to agree with @RobinM here, there’s a fine line between being bratty that’s kind of cute like how she was to Halla, to being almost like an irrational jerk. With Halla it felt like a sibling quarrel, almost, and i can understand if Ga On thinks of Halla like an older brother rather than uncle. It’s one thing if she doesn’t like Gye Ok marrying her granpa but her bullying and animosity towards Gye Ok is rather unfair to me. Seeing how K dramas usually turn out like there’s no doubt she’ll definitely change her opinion of Gye Ok in the future tho, maybe if she meets her birth mom?

I think Min Joo will get her lesson in being exposed for carrying on with the Chef loosing what she is trying to strong arm Mr. Bu into giving her as alimony. I also feel that she will get another big blow in messing around in Gye Ok's personal business. Here she is thinking she will have something to use and expose what GO has been doing but in doing that she opens herself up to find out that her perfect love Cha Jung Gun has an ex wife and son and had not been paying his child support because he has been hiding. Its a good twist on her for being so scheming and nasty like she is superior. I think she liked the man before when he worked there. Their past conversation when he first came back made me think that. I am not sure if they were dating before she married Baek Du and she choose to marry rich instead of being with that man but I am for sure there were feelings involved in the past. 

Min Joo's schemes to seem pitiful and self sacrificing for so many years in that family will blow up in her face. Her father in law is not a fool and her actions running around with this man while looking down on her husband is going to get her caught. She will not be able to get much of anything in the end and I do hope the divorce goes through. I think she really needs to leave that family, but I am not sure it will. I think once she learns about that man's past since she last saw him she will be coming to her senses and perhaps wanting to stay with Baek Du. Why be with someone who will have to pay a large amount of back child support when she can just stay married and live a comfortable life. But I do hope she does not have that option.

Gye Ok's stepmom and sister are leaches. I feel like GO has worked hard for so many years there is no way she has not paid back that suppose insurance money or any money they claim her father used. These two women have done nothing to contribute to their life and can't even manage to keep a restaurant open and making a profit. I do really hope to see GO tell them its time they part ways. Yes, she was a child when she lost her father so she clung to the only family left but its past time for her to take a step back and let them fend for themselves sink or swim..Its only then that they will appreciate all the care and money she gave them over the years. It's only then that they will realize how they wronged her in using her as a money machine to provide them a life, never satisfied but always having their hand out wanting more. 

@Ldy Gmerm, I completely agree with your prediction about Min Joo. I just finished watching the subbed episode and she actually told Mr. Boo that she’ll stay married to Baek Doo if the father gives her a branch of the noodle shop in her name. Meanwhile she doesn’t know that Gye Ok caught both her and the chef in their lies. Now Gye Ok is pondering all that she saw and even asked SA about the chef. SA already informed Gye Ok that chances are very high that his father will give the chef the secret to the soup room and Gye Ok responded if Mr. Boo trust the chef to that extent. I believe that before that can happen, Gye Ok will probably tell Mr. Boo what she knows after observing more of the chef’s and Min Joo’s actions. I hope they give themselves away so that Gye Ok feels comfortable enough to believe they’re up to no good and can therefore warn Mr. Boo.

I see in the preview that Min Joo already telling the chef again about a branch and the soup room. May she never get her hands on a branch and all her schemes come to naught. Mr. Boo offered her land in her name and she straight up refused it and said she wanted more.

As to Baek Doo, the second brother and wife seem to like the mistress from all appearances. I believe SA and Han Ra won’t object to her either. Ae Ri said the mistress seems nice and she’s never seen such a happy expression on Baek Doo’s face. She said seeing it makes her want to cry. When I heard that train of thought, I wondered if it’s foreshadowing that the mistress will eventually become a part of their family. Min Joo should stop overplaying her hand. 

37 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Gye Ok's stepmom and sister are leaches. I feel like GO has worked hard for so many years there is no way she has not paid back that suppose insurance money or any money they claim her father used. These two women have done nothing to contribute to their life and can't even manage to keep a restaurant open and making a profit.

Exactly @Ldy Gmerm long time no see chingu. 

You said it better than I did , if a the insurance money was taken from GO’s father. I am positive she has paid them back her father’s “supposed “debt a VERY LONG TIME AGO.  I don’t even think there was debt to be paid. I feel it is a lie and So Young has the nerve to say they raised her when in fact she raised them and including LJW. Smh smh 

highlight from today’s episode 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29cf8d9bb4bc3378ff7a

I am worried, MR Boo has aged a lot. I hope he does get sick or he may even be sick already and he hasn’t told his kids or Go Gye Ok. 
@celebrianna @RobinM @dulceres 

@celebrianna I was thinking the exact same thing chingu. She will be accepted because she makes him happy. But I am still unsure of her because I need more scene of them for me to accept them. I HATE CHEATING SPOUSES. I MA DISGUSTED BY THEM NO MATTER THE REASON. 

Oh wow I thought she was over playing her hand before but today she really took the biscuit. It wasn't just her ridiculous request it was also the way she asked for it. Her tone was so rude and condescending. Her impatience and greed is making her drop her camouflage whilst still in enemy territory. There's no way by the end she still be married and be part of the family. Apart from the fact that I think she's cooked the books, so possible criminal activity starting jail time. Pops will realise his legacy wouldn't be safe with her around he'll want her gone. She's damaging her reputation she's spent all these years building so even when she realises her dream future with chef is nothing but a smokescreen it'll be too late. She won't be able to back track because no one will trust her for one and secondly they will realise brother is happy now like Ae Ri has already noticed. She'll also try to use moocher step sister's illegal actives to bind GO. Chef will probably bolt once his back child support is revealed. Can't see him sticking around and he'll take what they've already siphoned off the restaurant leave MJ up sh.. creek without a paddle.

Archived