Network: KBS

Episodes: 120

Genre: Drama, family

Airdate: April 20th - October 9th 2020

Airtime: Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

Directed by: Kim Hyeong-il (김형일)

Screenplay by: Kim Kyeong-hee

Story:

A warm and educational family drama about a 33 year-old unmarried woman conspires to marry a millionaire in his 80s and looking for family love with his four handsome sons.

Note: this drama will replace "Unasked Familiy."

Cast:

Kang Se Jung as Gong Gye Ok

1586855299475_255031.jpg

Shin Jung Yoon as Boo Seol Ak

1586855299585_255053.jpg

Jung Won Joong as Jeong Mi Hee

1586855300577_255199.jpg

Park In Hwan as Boo Yeong Bae

1586855299308_255019.jpg

Kang Shin Jo as Boo Yeak Bae

1586855299654_255064.jpg

Lee Ah Hyun as Yoon Min Jo

1586855299794_255086.jpg

Teasers:

Press conference:

OST:

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Update #4 - New rule: "No Instagram embedded posts

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산 - Mon to Fri @ 20:30 KST - Premieres on April 20th
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산 - Mon to Fri @ 20:30 KST

The plot summary on OnDemandKorea explains it better why she marries this old guy. And since it's there for everyone to see, it isn't a spoiler. It's a one of those fake contract marriages. Episode 1 started today. If you like those who done it serial killer dramas, one came out today too, Born Again. unbelievable inheritance is also called Brilliant Heritage.

This would be a nice drama to watch since Viki is subbing it 100% by the end of the day. No waiting hopefully for a day or two for it to be subbed.

• 2 weeks later...

I am loving this drama. It reminds me of some of the older daily or weekend drama's. It really is a breath of fresh air so far (I do hope this does not change as the drama moves forward.)  I do not blame the father for being angry. All they are doing is waiting to get their hands on his hard earned money. I am not sure about the 3rd son. I feel like he is not after the money but I am unsure of why he got all of those insurance policies. 

Boo Young Bae: This man has worked hard all his life going with out to take care of his family and provide them with a life they have become too accustomed to. How shocking was it for him to have a death experience and be told he can not go to his wife, but had much he still needed to do after hearing his children and their spouses plotting for his money. Not one of them is helping him run that business and what things they are managing they are using for their own benefit. 

Baek Doo: The oldest brother seems to fancy himself a playboy to run around doing nothing but spending the rent money that he collects from the building his father let him have or manage. He is lazy and depends on his wife to do everything that is smart for them. He is not filial to  his father and doesn't even live at  home with his dad. 

Min Joo: BD's wife is smart and works hard under the pressure of her father in law at the shop but she seems to be waiting on a payout for having to endure her husband and his family. She is smart but is she as grasping? We hear that she has been sending money to her family as well is she really just waiting to get paid after working so hard in the noodle shop and marrying that lazy guy? She is a bit intense with her actions. 

Keum Kang: The second eldest brother fancies himself as a mover and shaker of deals when he really is nothing more than a grasping con man in my opinion. How do you have someone try to setup your dad to get your hands on his money that he did not work for? Buying expensive cars and making promises on money that you not only did not work for but he can't even think of learning from his father to take over. Another son who we are not seeing doing a filial duty to his father. 

Ae R: What a lazy grasping woman who does not even take care of her own children. She run's a cafe but she sits with her fake friends trying to act like she is more than she is. Plotting with her husband to get money that has nothing to do with her and yet she can't even take the time to be filial to her father in law making excuses all over the place to get out of doing anything that requires her to do a Daughter in Law's duty. Only now wanting to show up when she thinks playing up and being shameless will get her something along with her husband. 

Sul Ahk: Not sure what is going on with him. At times you can see he understands his father and does not want to take anything from him working at his own job away from the family business. He too does not seem to want to work in the shop but there seems to be tension between him and his dad. Is he also as grasping. ON one hand he seems to be filial in away and another he is busy with his own life. 

Ka On: I wonder how she ended up without a mother. He still seems so young to have a kid this age. I like this girl she is very upfront and intelligent. I also like that she does not hold her tongue with her younger uncle. The relationship with her grandfather is good and I hope we continue to see that development. 

Han Ra: The youngest brother seems to have mommy issues dating older women. I have to agree with SA though if he is going to run behind cougars he should at least have them pay instead of him buying them. He is definitely in need of a "Mother" He also needs a job and something to keep him engaged as he runs around still as a child instead of the adult he is. He is also not filial to his father. 

Kye Ok: A hard working person who is taking care of people in her family that do not pull their weight. The nephew is ok as he is still in school and dreams of being a rapper. He is supportive of his Aunt and I hope he continues to do so while going after his dream. The eldest sister is more like a child and a money leech. She has no job but is constantly holding her hand out and daring to want to be a part of something she did not help create. As for her stepmom ( I thought she was her mother) a very weak character woman who seems to not be able to do anything at the moment to help KO take care of all of them she constantly spilling the beans to the eldest sister when she is suppose to keep quiet. Its amazing that she managed to save and get her hands on 80,000 before being swindled. Her family are almost as bad as the con man. Maybe this will wake her family up that they need to pull their weight more. 

It looks like YB will use KO to teach his family a lesson. I think its going to be more of his using his money to make them wake up and start working for it. They will never want what they consider an "outsider" to get money they feel is theirs. I look forward to seeing KO shape these men and their families up. While reminding them that they need to do better towards their father.  It will be hardest on SA for awhile but I think in the end YB may finally die and they will be together possibly or just as a family. 

7 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I am not sure about the 3rd son. I feel like he is not after the money but I am unsure of why he got all of those insurance policies. 

There is one little scene with him and his daughter, Ga on, explaining this. His friend, an  insurance seller begged him to buy some and to help his friend, he ended up buying 4 of them for his father 

14 hours ago, shahila197878 said:

There is one little scene with him and his daughter, Ga on, explaining this. His friend, an  insurance seller begged him to buy some and to help his friend, he ended up buying 4 of them for his father 

I saw that scene and figured it would prolly turn out to be something of this nature. He is not like his brothers. Its going to be interesting to see how this misunderstanding is cleared later. 

I can already see that KO and SA will end up liking one another but the shock will be in him finding out that she is the one his dad is with. Will he know right away its a fake contract or will he assume like everyone else its real? I can't see KO and YB really registering a marriage because later on if KO and SA get together there will be a mess. Everything will appear real on the surface and most likely neither will say anything about it not being real until after his family is shaped up and stopped being so greedy and grasping. 

I was surprised to see the flashback that KO's stepmom is not her real mom with the way she treats her. I was even more surprised to see that her older sister is the stepmoms kid. It does not surprise me now why the sister acts the way she does. Unfortunately she walks all over her mother and acts like a foolish teen with her actions. How will she grow up as well later. I just hope they are no where near KO when she is with YB. They are a drain on her.

22 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I am loving this drama. It reminds me of some of the older daily or weekend drama's. It really is a breath of fresh air so far (I do hope this does not change as the drama moves forward.)  I do not blame the father for being angry. All they are doing is waiting to get their hands on his hard earned money. I am not sure about the 3rd son. I feel like he is not after the money but I am unsure of why he got all of those insurance policies. 

Boo Young Bae: This man has worked hard all his life going with out to take care of his family and provide them with a life they have become too accustomed to. How shocking was it for him to have a death experience and be told he can not go to his wife, but had much he still needed to do after hearing his children and their spouses plotting for his money. Not one of them is helping him run that business and what things they are managing they are using for their own benefit. 

Baek Doo: The oldest brother seems to fancy himself a playboy to run around doing nothing but spending the rent money that he collects from the building his father let him have or manage. He is lazy and depends on his wife to do everything that is smart for them. He is not filial to  his father and doesn't even live at  home with his dad. 

Min Joo: BD's wife is smart and works hard under the pressure of her father in law at the shop but she seems to be waiting on a payout for having to endure her husband and his family. She is smart but is she as grasping? We hear that she has been sending money to her family as well is she really just waiting to get paid after working so hard in the noodle shop and marrying that lazy guy? She is a bit intense with her actions. 

Keum Kang: The second eldest brother fancies himself as a mover and shaker of deals when he really is nothing more than a grasping con man in my opinion. How do you have someone try to setup your dad to get your hands on his money that he did not work for? Buying expensive cars and making promises on money that you not only did not work for but he can't even think of learning from his father to take over. Another son who we are not seeing doing a filial duty to his father. 

Ae R: What a lazy grasping woman who does not even take care of her own children. She run's a cafe but she sits with her fake friends trying to act like she is more than she is. Plotting with her husband to get money that has nothing to do with her and yet she can't even take the time to be filial to her father in law making excuses all over the place to get out of doing anything that requires her to do a Daughter in Law's duty. Only now wanting to show up when she thinks playing up and being shameless will get her something along with her husband. 

Sul Ahk: Not sure what is going on with him. At times you can see he understands his father and does not want to take anything from him working at his own job away from the family business. He too does not seem to want to work in the shop but there seems to be tension between him and his dad. Is he also as grasping. ON one hand he seems to be filial in away and another he is busy with his own life. 

Ka On: I wonder how she ended up without a mother. He still seems so young to have a kid this age. I like this girl she is very upfront and intelligent. I also like that she does not hold her tongue with her younger uncle. The relationship with her grandfather is good and I hope we continue to see that development. 

Han Ra: The youngest brother seems to have mommy issues dating older women. I have to agree with SA though if he is going to run behind cougars he should at least have them pay instead of him buying them. He is definitely in need of a "Mother" He also needs a job and something to keep him engaged as he runs around still as a child instead of the adult he is. He is also not filial to his father. 

Kye Ok: A hard working person who is taking care of people in her family that do not pull their weight. The nephew is ok as he is still in school and dreams of being a rapper. He is supportive of his Aunt and I hope he continues to do so while going after his dream. The eldest sister is more like a child and a money leech. She has no job but is constantly holding her hand out and daring to want to be a part of something she did not help create. As for her stepmom ( I thought she was her mother) a very weak character woman who seems to not be able to do anything at the moment to help KO take care of all of them she constantly spilling the beans to the eldest sister when she is suppose to keep quiet. Its amazing that she managed to save and get her hands on 80,000 before being swindled. Her family are almost as bad as the con man. Maybe this will wake her family up that they need to pull their weight more. 

It looks like YB will use KO to teach his family a lesson. I think its going to be more of his using his money to make them wake up and start working for it. They will never want what they consider an "outsider" to get money they feel is theirs. I look forward to seeing KO shape these men and their families up. While reminding them that they need to do better towards their father.  It will be hardest on SA for awhile but I think in the end YB may finally die and they will be together possibly or just as a family. 

It was mentioned very briefly that SA had his daughter when he was 18. No mention of the mother or the circumstances. I agree I also like this forthright young lady, and her positive and sweet relationship with her Grandfather. So far, she seems to be the only one in that family with a brain.

Once again I'm starting another daily which I keep telling myself not to because I'll get frustrated somewhere down the line and start ranting. But so far, so good (as usual). I actually like the premise of the father (perhaps pretend to marry to richard simmons off his greedy and lazy kids except for Sul Ak who seems to be not after his father's money since he's a self-made man). I do like the chemistry building up between Kye Ok & Sul Ak. It's going to be awkward if she's introduced to them as his father's wife/gf. I wonder if his dad will ask her to play his wife to teach his kids a lesson (perhaps he'll pay her for her for this favor as well). Also, KO is missing the presence of her dad. Perhaps YB will step into this role and be a father figure to her as well. 

17 hours ago, whome said:

Once again I'm starting another daily which I keep telling myself not to because I'll get frustrated somewhere down the line and start ranting. But so far, so good (as usual). I actually like the premise of the father (perhaps pretend to marry to richard simmons off his greedy and lazy kids except for Sul Ak who seems to be not after his father's money since he's a self-made man). I do like the chemistry building up between Kye Ok & Sul Ak. It's going to be awkward if she's introduced to them as his father's wife/gf. I wonder if his dad will ask her to play his wife to teach his kids a lesson (perhaps he'll pay her for her for this favor as well). Also, KO is missing the presence of her dad. Perhaps YB will step into this role and be a father figure to her as well. 

I think this is what will happen. I can't see him truly marrying him but they will work out some type of contract for her to pretend to do so in order to help him shape up his kids and her to get back her dad's shop. Its going to be awkward with SA because he and KO will definitely like one another. There will be a huge misunderstanding until he realizes its not a true marriage with his father and KO. This also helps later when the father may die or become ill again. If he and KO were legally married she could never be with his son later. 

KO sees him as a friend and father figure so she will be sure to agree to help him. Its going to shock her to learn that SA is his son. We will see more hi jinks from his two older sons and their wives during this time and we can throw in the lawyer girl /girl who came to see SA at work as she has a one sided crush on him. 

9 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I like the kindness of the female lead. She helps people all the time 

She is a very kind person. Its too bad her step sister is a mess and her stepmom is weak. The only person good is her nephew but he is still young. I see him and SA's daughter becoming friends later. 

You know how absolutely fixated K Dramas are on first love so I guess at some point  the long lost mother will reappear as an obstacle to the  OTP causing Conflict wanting “her” daughter and man back.  

Still liking the drama. Please don't fail me now.

I do like the father/daughter vibe going with YB & KO. If she agrees to be his "pretend" wife to teach his selfish and lazy good for nothing kids (except SA) than I'm all for it. I also hope that in return YB does indeed help out KO with her current situation. Her stepsister is truly of no help!!! She's just like YB's kids...good for nothing!!!

Looks like in the preview, SA will offer KO a job. They're getting to know each other more and their relationship at least is more friendly and cordial than before. Won't he be in shock in knowing she will be his dad's new wife.

I have been taking a break from Kdrama but i am back now this seems very interesting  i wish she stay strong throughout the series  the thing with korean drama once the lead fall in love they lose their backbone

Archived