[variety] Goldfish 황금어장

Guest silverwingz

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Joon Hyung continues his talk on women with fake breasts on 'Radio Star'

g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung guested on the December 24 edition of MBC's 'Radio Star.' During the episode, he once again talked about women with breast implants as his opinion on the matter became a trending topic after his previous appearance on the show.
He commented on the response that he received from his last appearance on the show, "I was so surprised by the attention the comment received. My family, they don't even laugh when they are watching me on TV because they see me like this all the time. But other people were surprised and there were even compliments when I read the comments on SNS." 
proxy.jpg?t=HBhSaHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbGxrcG9w

During Park Joon Hyun's previous guest appearance on Radio Star, he was asked about his thoughts on women with breast implants. He answered, "I don't like it because [technically] I can become like them as well." 
Park Joon Hyung continued to defend his thoughts on women with breast implants and revealed that women are born with breasts naturally, but if they were to get implants, then technically he too can go to a plastic surgeon and get them himself. 
The rapper also drew out laughter when he described fake breasts as rice bowls, calling them unnatural because they defy gravity. And when Kyuhyun asked if Park Joon Hyung had seen fake breasts, he answered, "Because I lived by the beach, I've seen variations of them." 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/park-joon-hyung-continues-his-talk-on-women-with-fake-breasts-on-radio-star

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Wah, he in talk show. This is like his second appearance. Can't wait to know what story he gonna share.

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Park is no longer in a relationship?

Oh, Yoon Park.  Keep doing you.

In the past, he made everybody laugh when he suddenly admitted to having a girlfriend on 'Happy Together 3,' looking absolutely adorable as he was clearly shy yet happy about their budding romance.  However, he appeared on MBC's 'Radio Star' on July 1 to reveal that he was possibly single again, ladies.

CI179KoUkAEThzt.jpg

The MCs asked him about his girlfriend, and he said with his signature adorkable smile, "We broke up."

He continued, "I said last year; we dated for one year and three months.  I did not mean to say anything, but they asked me about it, so I couldn't hide it.  I was caught.  I did not reveal my relationship on purpose."

Considering his good looks and cute personality, he's probably on his way to finding another love!  Well, if he hadn't already.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/yoon-park-is-no-longer-in-a-relationship

-----

Actor Yoon Park Says He Has No Plans to Leave JYP Entertainment

Actor Yoon Park showed his loyalty to his agency JYP Entertainment on the latest episode of late-night talk show, “Radio Star.”

On the July 1 broadcast of the show, the up-and-coming actor voiced his satisfaction with his management.

201507021016016648215_20150702101601_99_

When asked about how he came to join the company, he said, “I just knew an instructor who was in their acting department. They asked me to join them.”

He further explained that it has been two years since he joined JYP. When MC Kim Gura asked him whether he ever wanted to go to an actors’ agency like KeyEast, Yoon Park answered, “I’m happy right now. I still have three years left in my contract.” He later added, “At the moment, I don’t want to leave the company.”

On this episode of “Radio Star,” Yoon Park also revealed that he has broken up with the girlfriend he was dating for just over a year. Previously, he admitted to seeing someone on an episode of “Happy Together” in 2014.

Yoon Park is currently appearing in the weekend drama “Queen’s Flower.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/01/actor-yoon-park-says-he-has-no-plans-to-leave-jyp-entertainment/

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Park brings laughs with his 4D personality as he explains why he wanted to become a celebrity

Actor Yoon Park showed his amusing 4D personality on 'Radio Star' on July 1.

When "Why did you become a celebrity?" was thrown at him, he replied simply, "I wanted to become famous."

CI3ndnpWcAEWYze.jpg

He went into a deeper explanation, then, stating, "When you turn on the TV, a drama or manhwa/anime is showing.  Well, I couldn't become the lead of a manhwa, so I became an actor." Oh, Yoon Park.

"If you could become the lead in a manhwa/anime, who'd you like to be?" was the next question. He replied, "Goku from 'Dragon Ball.'"

He's quite the amusing guy, wouldn't you say?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/yoon-park-brings-laughs-with-his-4d-personality-as-he-explains-why-he-wanted-to-become-a-celebrity

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeay, he will be one-day MC replacing Kyuhyun. All the best and get his name on the ranking search.

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Seohyun talks about being offered Suzy's famous role in hit film 'Introduction to Architecture'

It's safe to say the box office hit 'Introduction to Architecture' was Suzy's breakout role in the film/drama industry. With the help of that film, her popularity soared not only among fans but the general public. But what if someone else had taken on that coveted role?

CMvDzB3U8AAwnVY.jpg

Girls' Generation's Seohyun was a guest during the filming for the upcoming episode of 'Radio Star' and she talked about receiving an offer for that same role at the time.

MC Kim Guk Jin said, "I heard that you almost took on Suzy's role."

Seohyun admitted that that was true, and she said, "I really wanted to do it." And that she can't help but be upset at her agency about the matter. But what is exact story behind why she couldn't take the role? You'll have to tune in to the episode airing later today to find out! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/seohyun-talks-about-being-offered-suzys-famous-role-in-hit-film-introduction-to-architecture

• 5 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

SG Wannabe's Kim Yong Joon mentions ex-girlfriend Hwang Jung Eum

SG Wannabe's Kim Yong Joon talked about his ex-girlfriend, actress Hwang Jung Eum, during his appearance on MBC's 'Radio Star' on September 16. The two have dated for nine years, but ended the relationship back in May.

On the show, Kim Yong Joon was unable to evade questions about her.  Unable to ignore the MCs' questions, he simply stated, "She always works hard, so I hope that she would do well," wisely adding, "Love is something that gets forgotten through new love."

CPF3k0hUcAAmA5M.jpg

Kim Gu Ra responded, "Another love would come find you, right?"  Kim Yong Joon continued, "Rather than going at it intentionally or meeting through a blind date, I like meeting someone who naturally finds me."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/sg-wannabes-kim-yong-joon-mentions-ex-girlfriend-hwang-jung-eum 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Director Lee Byung Hun wants to cast real-life couple Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah?

Director Lee Byung Hun was a guest on MBC's 'Radio Star' on October 7 when he talked about an episode with Kim Woo Bin while filming his movie, 'Twenty'.

CQyydR9UwAAzr1f.jpg

He said, "There was a scene in which he was running to Kang Ha Neul in a karaoke room, but he stepped on a book and slipped and fell. Everyone went crazy. The injury was worse than we thought. There was a joke that I was becoming a traitor to Asia."

Hearing this, MC Kim Gu Ra said, "Do you have any thoughts on casting Kim Woo Bin with Shin Min Ah," who are currently in a public relationship. The director replied, "If they would appear, I could rewrite an entire scenario from beginning to end for them," making everyone laugh.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/director-lee-byung-hun-wants-to-cast-real-life-couple-kim-woo-bin-and-shin-min-ah 

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Min Jae Shows Exactly How Similar He Is to Yeo Jin Goo

Actor Kim Min Jae made his first talk show appearance on the December 2 episode of “Radio Star.” He seemed very prepared to entertain, coming prepared with an impressive rap from “Show Me the Money,” and a dance from Red Velvet‘s “Dumb Dumb.”

CVR0ZLCUEAMToV8.jpg

He also talked about an episode where Kang Ho Dong mistook him for Yeo Jin Goo. This is understandable, as the two have a lot in common, from looks to their low baritone voice. He even did an imitation of Yeo Jin Goo’s lines from “The Moon Embracing the Sun,” surprising everyone with their likeness.

See the clip of his appearance below:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/02/kim-min-jae-shows-exactly-how-similar-he-is-to-yeon-jin-goo/ 

Guest adikkeluangman

Jackson and Jessi give their very honest opinions on J.Y. Park's 'MAMA' performance

Jessi and Jackson on MBC's 'Radio Star'?  This oughtta be good.

On December 16, the two blunt stars appeared on the talk program, where Kim Gu Ra asked what they had thought about J.Y. Park's 'MAMA' performance this year.  Stuttering and sweat dropping, Jessi first passed the ball over to Jackson, saying, "Ask-ask Jackson."

CWW-FB2UYAEtk5Y.jpg

He then said, "It felt like a father was dancing.  At the company, he'd be like a father, asking me, 'Jackson, have you been doing well?' but then seeing him do a sexy performance on stage made me feel weird."

Jessi admitted it was strange for her too, stating, "I respect J.Y. Park a lot because I find it cool that he's both a CEO yet still does music so passionately, but suddenly that performance video came out of him doing something very erotic [in the elevator].  From then on, I almost threw up.  In the part he plays the piano, I thought, 'Ah, as expected, J.Y. Park is cool when he plays the piano,' but then he suddenly [hit the keys] with his toes . . ." making everyone die of laughter.

She wrapped it up with, "In conclusion, please don't do that kind of stuff."  What do you think?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/jackson-and-jessi-give-their-very-honest-opinions-on-jy-parks-mama-performance 

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Dong Hyun Bae Explains Why He Was Disappointed After Meeting Taeyang’s Girlfriend Min Hyo Rin

Actor Dong Hyun Bae, the older brother of BIGBANG‘s Taeyang, appeared on the recent episode of “Radio Star” on March 2 and talked about his brother’s girlfriend, Min Hyo Rin.

During the show, the MCs tell Dong Hyun Bae, “We heard you were very disappointed after seeing Min Hyo Rin in real life.” He replies, “That’s not what I meant. I hope my brother doesn’t misunderstand.”

radio-star-dong-hyun-bae2.png

He explains, “I’m a fan of Min Hyo Rin. I watched all of Min Hyo Rin’s photo shoots, films, and dramas. When I met Min Hyo Rin for the first time, however, she was dressed quite plainly and was not fancy like how I imagined her to be in my fantasy. That’s why I was disappointed.”

MC Yoon Jong Shin asks, “Is Taeyang doing well with Min Hyo Rin?” and Dong Hyun Bae answers, “Yes. His relationship is going well,” confirming that the couple is going strong.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/02/dong-hyun-bae-explains-why-he-was-disappointed-after-meeting-taeyangs-girlfriend-min-hyo-rin/ 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Dong Hwi Says Big Bang′s T.O.P Took Care of Him During ′Tazza 2′

Lee Dong Hwi expressed his gratitude towards Big Bang′s T.O.P on Radio Star. 

Nam Goong Min, Lee Dong Hwi, Yoon Jung Soo and AOA′s Seolhyun appeared as guests on the March 30 broadcast of MBC′s Radio Star.

10406102.jpg

Lee Dong Hwi revealed how he knows T.O.P when MC Yoon Jong Shin asked, "You consider Big Bang′s T.O.P a mentor?" to which the actor responded, "He′s a friend I′m grateful for."

He continued, "We got really close while filming the movie Tazza 2 together. I didn′t have an agency at the time, and T.O.P would give me rides in his car and gave me a place to stay. I was really thankful for that."

Lee Dong Hwi said, "However, when I went to T.O.P′s place, I had to sleep on the couch. I remember it being really uncomfortable," drawing laughs. 

The actor later explained, "The reason I call him my mentor is because he would keep saying ′Good job′ like the professor in the film Whiplash.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/104061/lee-dong-hwi-says-big-bangs-top-took-care-of-him-during-tazza-2 

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

“Radio Star” To Host A JYP Entertainment Special With Park Jin Young, Jo Kwon, Min Hyo Rin, And G.Soul

On an upcoming episode of “Radio Star,” JYP Entertainment’s Park Jin Young, Min Hyo Rin, Jo Kwon, and G.Soul will be a guest on the show.

The show’s affiliates announced the news through its SNS on April 30 and revealed that the staff has been gathering accounts of the stars’ being witnessed outside of work. The staff say this will double the fun of the program.

2016043014133156668_1.jpg

Plus, since they are all housed under JYP Entertainment, viewers are looking forward to finding out some fun secrets that goes on in the agency with Park Jin Young.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/30/radio-star-to-host-a-jyp-entertainment-special-with-park-jin-young-jo-kwon-min-hyo-rin-and-g-soul/ 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived