[variety] Goldfish 황금어장

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest keegoz

i've been silent for a while but I just wanted to tell you thank you so much for providing links to radio star. I really love this show :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Golden Camera Ep 7http://www.kshow.tv/tv-show/raw-golden-camera-ep-7/

• 7 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

1391408434890_59_20140203152902.jpgAt 11.15PM Wed. (KST), Lee Byong Jun, Ra Mi Ran, Kim Ki Bang and Choi Woo Shik will make an appearance as guests on MBC '황금어장-The Radio Star' .
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=311&aid=0000304568&sid1=001

• 4 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Baek Jiyoung is the same age as Yeo Jingoo's mom
Queen of ballads, Baek Jiyoung, revealed that she was the same age as Yeo Jingoo’s mom.
201406120017511110_1.jpg

The eighteen-year-old actor who featured in Baek Jiyoung’s newest music video surprised her by calling her noona. When she asked if he knew her age, a staff member revealed that Yeo Jingoo’s mom was actually the same age as her.
However, Yeo Jingoo showed his manners and wit by continuing to call her noona, pleasing Baek Jiyoung.
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/88615026648/baek-jiyoung-is-the-same-age-as-yeo-jingoos-mom

This was from program Radio Star recently. I don't found this clip yet. Baek Ji Young born on 1976 and that make her 38 years old this year. Yeo Jin Goo is 17 years old. He called her noona in the video support message. :) 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

San E talks about a problem he had with JYP and wanting to help his parents
San E appeared on the July 2 instalment of MBC's 'Radio Star' to talk about his past agency, JYP Entertainment, as well as his parents.  

After San E introduced himself on the show, Kim Gu Ra noted that he looked at lot brighter since leaving JYP Entertainment.  San E is now at Brand New Music. Kim Gu Ra and Yoon Jong Shin kept on with their mischievous antics, saying he looked so dark when he had been with JYP and as soon as he left, his music did really well by topping the charts, basically saying he and the agency had not suited each other. 
San E said, "To tell the truth, J.Y. Park would not let me use English in my songs. There are truthfully some words that are just better in English.  So I was a bit discontent with that."  The MCs joked that this was because San E was better at English than J.Y. Park.  
He also revealed that he hadn't gone home for five years because he had said he would not go until he succeeded.  Thankfully, he revealed that he had visited his parents in America this past January!
He said, "My father cleans while my mother works at a restaurant.  They worked while taking short naps.  My mother wanted me to come out on 'Radio Star' as the show lifts her exhaustion.  I wanted to buy my parents a car when I earned money.  It hurt me that they went around daily in a secondhand car."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/san-e-talks-about-a-problem-he-had-with-jyp-and-wanting-to-help-his-parents

But let thing this way, if he never debut under JYPE maybe he will never get the fame like this. It's hard for underground rapper to get famous if not associated with big name. Anyway it's all past already and they still in good terms. :D

Guest adikkeluangman

San E Says Park Jin Young Didn′t Allow Him to Write Lyrics in English
San E expressed his complaint in regards to writing lyrics in English.
69853002.jpg

During July 2’s broadcast of MBC’s Radio Star, San E was asked if Park Jin Young didn’t allow him to write lyrics in English.
He agreed, saying, “It’s true. To be honest, I was frustrated about that.”
San E said, “There are some English words in Jin Young hyung’s song but he told me to use Korean because some people might not understand. I feel like some words would have been better expressed in English.”
Then Kim Gura commented, “I think I know why he did that. It’s because San E is better than Park Jin Young in English,” and San E said, “That’s not true. Jin Young hyung is better in English. He is so smart that he once gave a lecture at Harvard University.”
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/69853/sane-talks-about-not-being-able-to-write-english-lyrics

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yeon Woo Jin to make his very first variety appearance through 'Radio Star'
yeon-woo-jin_1407268088_af_org.jpg

Actor Yeon Woo Jin, who is currently in tvN drama 'Marriage, Not Dating,' will be making his very first variety show appearance since his debut!  He will be appearing on this week's MBC's 'Radio Star' for their 'Funnier Than They Seem' special alongside his co-stars, Son Byung Ho, Jung Yoo Mi, and Tiny-G's Dohee, from upcoming movie, 'Tunnel 3D.'  
Although he normally shows a smooth and soft image in dramas, he will be revealing a different side to him through this first variety show appearance as he will take on singing and dancing.  
In addition, actress Jung Yoo Mi, who has the image of a cold city woman, will reveal episodes from her easygoing, everyday life.  You can watch this episode when it airs on August 6 at 11:15 PM KST!
Meanwhile, are you enjoying Yeon Woo Jin in 'Marriage, Not Dating'?
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/yeon-woo-jin-to-make-his-very-first-variety-appearance-through-radio-star

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

The young generation actors in Radio Star on June. No Tae Yeob, Kim Yoo Jung, Kim Dong Hyun and Kwak Dong Yeon.
L-R: Kim Dong Hyun and No Tae Yeob.Bq9TaTqCEAAd0u9.jpg

L-R: No Tae Yeob, Kim Yoo Jung, Kim Dong Hyun and Kwak Dong Yeon10511262_325217380966064_612146860581387

No Tae Yeob, Kwak Do Yeon, Kim Yoo Jung name even become hot ranking in real time search when the show aired.10474733_325228060964996_797542009044994

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Joon Hyung Almost Got Kicked Out of g.o.d Because of His Girlfriend
In a time when an idol group member having a girlfriend was unheard of, g.o.d’s Park Joon Hyung talked about what happened when it was revealed that he was dating back in the day. 
On October 22’s broadcast of MBC’s Radio Star, Park Joon Hyung appeared as a guest sharing about his past and present as a g.o.d member. 
96538795.jpg

MC Kim Gura brought up the past when Park Joon Hyung was almost kicked out of g.o.d in 2001 because he had a girlfriend. He even mentioned how Park Joon Hyung cried at the press conference, saying, “I’m 32-years old. I can have a girlfriend.” 
Park Joon Hyung tried to stop Kim Gura from talking about it, saying, “I guess the video will go up again. Every time I see it, I wonder why I [cried], and I want to slap myself.” 
When asked why he cried, Park Joon Hyung replied, “I was really frustrated. It wasn’t something that could ever happen in America, right? I said that I had a girlfriend and I got kicked out. It wasn’t anything else. I really didn’t do drugs and I don’t drink. If you don’t believe me, you can pull out my hair and check.” 
MC Kim Gura then replied, “The only thing he did was buy his girlfriend a drink,” followed by Yoon Jong Shin saying, “He’s someone who did a very honest interview.” 
The situation with Park Joon Hyung and Sidus HQ was eventually resolved when all the g.o.d fan cafes united as one to protest against Park Joon Hyung being kicked out of the group. Fans started mailing all of their g.o.d items back to Sidus HQ, boycotting all g.o.d advertised goods, and postering the streets about the issue. The remaining four g.o.d members also had a press conference on their own without their agency to oppose Park Joon Hyung being thrown out of the group. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/78951/parkjoonhyung-talks-about-past-issues
-----g.o.d’s Park Joon Hyung Reveals: “Rain’s ‘How to Avoid the Sun’ Was Ours”
Park Joon Hyung of g.o.d revealed a teeny bit of information that would’ve greatly affected the K-pop world that we know today: he said that Rain‘s hit track “How to Avoid the Sun” should have been g.o.d’s song and not Rain’s!
On the October 22 broadcast of the MBC variety program “Radio Star,” Park Joon Hyung of first generation vocal group g.o.d appeared alongside BEAST’s Son Dong Woon, model Song Kyung Ah, and singer Mino.
2014102300085465393_1_99_20141023001208.

During the episode, Park Joon Hyung mentioned that his favorite Korean song is Rain’s title track, “How to Avoid the Sun,” off the singer’s second album, “Rain 2.”
“If you’ll ask me why I chose that song… it’s because it (How to Avoid the Sun) is originally our (g.o.d) song,” revealed Park Joon Hyung. “I was working (on our album) in the States and Park Jin Young let me hear the song, saying ‘This song is a killer.’ So I called Taewoo and said, ‘This song is good,’” shared Park Joon Hyung.
“However, one day, I saw Rain singing it on TV,” Park Joon Hyung added.
“I then told Park Jin Young, ‘You all know that you have this image of helping out shabby people. Rain is (not like that, he’s) really cool,’” added Park Joon Hyung, implying that the song should’ve gone to g.o.d because they’re “shabbier” than Rain,  making everyone laugh with his comment.
Rain’s “How to Avoid the Sun,” which is written and composed by Park Jin Young was a chart-topping hit that has made Rain very popular in Korea in 2003.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/23/g-o-ds-park-joon-hyung-reveals-rains-how-to-avoid-the-sun-was-ours/

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Bum Soo reveals confidence in his body on “Radio Star”
Ballad king Kim Bum Soo dishes on his unexpected exposure of skin in the music video of his song “Teardrop of My Heart” on MBC’s Radio Star.
His unexpectedly well-built body was a hot point of discussion on the November 19th broadcast of Radio Star, with Kim Bum Soo revealing, “I am really confident with my body. I even charm myself whenever I touch my own skin,” causing unrelenting laughter among the rest of the cast.
B25Db15CYAM17nd.jpg

Kim Bum Soo also revealed that, “I heard that women appreciate well-built men, so I thought my female fans would love it if I appeared without a shirt. However, it turned out to be more controversial than expected, and so, I learned that not anyone can just go shirtless.” This revelation caused laughter among the MCs and other guests, garnering sympathy, yet maintaining the signature cheerful vibe of Radio Star.
The playful atmosphere continued as the MCs started to tease Kim Bum Soo, saying that his body looked relatively small now compared to his head. Contrary to how it may seem, the jokes were accepted gracefully by the singer, who is renowned for his good nature and humility.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-bum-soo-reveals-confidence-body-radio-star/

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7′s Jackson Says JYP Trainees Must Memorize Park Jin Young′s 41 Dances to Debut
Proving that he worked really hard during his trainee days, GOT7′s Jackson shared a JYP Entertainment debut requirement for trainees. 
In the upcoming episode of MBC′s Radio Star, Jackson appeared as a guest in the ′Athlete-Turned-Star′ special. There, he talked about his days as a member of the national fencing team in Hong Kong, as well as some other interesting stories.
62434708.jpg

Currently an artist under JYP Entertainment, Jackson shared, "JYP Entertainment trainees must memorize 41 different dance moves created by Park Jin Young." 
He added, "If you don′t memorize them, you cannot debut." 
Jackson then got up from his seat to demonstrate some of the dance moves, making everyone crack up. The MCs then commented that Park Jin Young is a very creative person. 
The episode airs on December 17. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/83336/got7s-jackson-says-jyp-trainees-must-memorize-park-jin-youngs-41-dances-to-debut
-----GOT7′s Jackson Says Song Ga Yeon Doesn′t See Him as a Man
Sharing his one-sided crush, GOT7′s Jackson talked a little about his ideal woman Song Ga Yeon. 
On December 17, Jackson revealed that his ideal type was fighter Song Ga Yeon on MBC′s Radio Star. 
83394002.jpg

"My style is Song Ga Yeon. She′s the healthy style with muscles," said Jackson."
As he always got nervous when around her, Jackson continued, "Instead of me, Seo Kang Jun asked her if she sees me as a man. She said she doesn′t. I think I just like her." 
"But right now is not the time to meet a woman. I think the right time will be when the contract ends," said Jackson. "I came to Korea for music, and it wouldn′t make sense to meet a girl right now." 
He added, "I promised Park Jin Young that I wouldn′t date for three years. It′s only been 11 months." 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/83394/got7s-jackson-says-song-ga-yeon-doesnt-see-him-as-a-man

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Jun Hyung, Seo Jang Hoon, Choi Yeo Jin and Lee Gyu Han to Appear on ‘Radio Star’
The stars who have shined on MBC’s Radio Star throughout this year will return to the studio for the Radio Star – All Star Episode: Thanks to Ras.
g.o.d’s Park Jun Hyung, who produced ‘legendary shots’ by showing his foreigner skills on Radio Star, Seo Jang Hoon, whose name became the most searched word with his unexpected talking skills, Choi Yeo Jin, who shook up the studio with her candidness and Lee Gyu Han who captivated the MCs by making a confession on his hair loss, have confirmed their appearance.
83586002.jpg

The best guests who shined on Radio Star in 2014 made their reappearance and shook up the studio with their unexpected remarks. Park Jun Hyung especially made the MCs sweat by making shocking statements that nearly crossed over the line.
During the broadcast, which was carried on as a Christmas special, the MCs and guests exchanged their personal items. Despite the production team’s expectation to see a heart warming scene, Lee Gyu Han threw the box he received from Choi Yeo Jin, making the whole studio burst out laughing. The Christmas gifts from the eight people will be revealed through Radio Star – All Star Episode: Thanks to Ras.
The special episode featuring the all-stars of Radio Star will air on December 24 at 11:15 p.m. (KST).
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/83586/park-jun-hyung-seo-jang-hoon-choi-yeo-jin-and-lee-gyu-han-to-appear-on-radio-star

Archived