[variety] Goldfish 황금어장

Guest silverwingz

Guest theLEGEND

Can someone please tell me if the DBSK subs are in synch with the HQ video?? And if not.. and if ur able to resynch it.. could u please upload the one synched the HQ version?? Coz the one that I downloaded from saragorn is in synch with the LQ version.

Actually.. towards the end, the subs aren't in synch with the HQ video (somewhere around 31-32 mins). Is someone having the same problem as me? Or is it me?

GOLDFISH EPISODE 1 (060707) SUBS!

Thank you so much silverwingz! :)

I guess.. I found another a-must-watch show after Love Letter has gone xD

[EDIT] -- Thanks to zoomstar as well.. =D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

GOLDFISH EPISODE 1 (060707) SUBS!

Synched to HQ

Megaupload

Sendspace

YSI

Synched to LQ

Megaupload

Sendspace

YSI

Brought to you by the GOLDFISH SUBBING TEAM @ SOOMPI

Translator:

iluxxx

Timer:

silverwingz

Resynched to HQ:

zoomstar

Editor:

silverwingz

zoomstar: THANKS for resynching it!

I HOPE U GUYS ENJOY THIS EPISODE AS MUCH AS I DID! ESPECIALLY THE FIRST SKIT! :w00t: I was literally laughing while I was timing the whole thing. Laughed till my cheeks were sore. :sweatingbullets:

And I hope everyone comments on the show after they watch it with subs! :D We should share the fun!

Also.. TRANSLATORS, SPOT TRANSLATORS and TIMERS are still needed for the team. :)

Guest zoomstar

Actually.. towards the end, the subs aren't in synch with the HQ video (somewhere around 31-32 mins). Is someone having the same problem as me? Or is it me?

I just checked from 31mins onwards... mine seems fine :blink:

Guest soratino

oh wow! you subbers are really fast!! Thanks so much for the subs for the first ep.

wish I could help, but I don't know how to do anything with subbing. =_=

thanks alot!

Guest gliu_stick

The DBSG community in LiveJournal has released the hardsubbed, HQ version of episode 16. I'm reuploading it right now, so I'll be back with the links maybe sometime tomorrow?

This is a way cute show, by the way. (:

Guest soratino

haha, just finished the first ep WOW. LOVE. So awesome. <33

The thing with the soya sauce was so awesome. But all of it was really funny!!

Ahaha. Againnn, thanks to the subbers for all your hard work!

Guest ShinHeeJJ

I never realized there was such a funny show before... Until JaeJoong & Micky were in it.

LOL... JaeJoong looks sweet, his acting isnt that bad. Micky's is ok too... Lol I just cant help thinking of his funny joke "I Love u-yoo" haha...

Oh there was a song played when JaeJoong and Micky turned over to look at Ju Hyun, it sounded like "ha ha ha ha ha..." anyone have any idea what song it is??

Guest Smelly Tofu

are i'm looking for this show to be more develop...hope there would be subber soon are i will always support you guys...thank you for uploading these files you guys are the best

sliverwingz! looks like you've got elaiine uploading the files already, so i guess that's settled then? :D and yay, more people in the team!

yep, what would this show be like without shin jung hwan?! he's just such a great comedian!

& thanks Saragorn! for the softsubs for dong bang's episode~~ :lol:

Guest fionarhz

i just finished watching the first goldfish eppie.. lol soo funny! shin jung hwan and kang ho dong is the best

thank you to the goldfish subbing team *bows down*

Guest silverwingz

Saragorn: hehe.. since u said it was called sauna.. I used it in the subs.. hehe.. i was sure they had another special name tho.. :unsure:

fionarhz & jc_freakz: yep!! like u.. after Loveletter ended.. I needed another show to make me laugh. And this has KHD and SJH.. it's funny.. what more can I say..? It truly is a must-watch show.

soratino: hehe.. it's ok if u can't help! In fact, just showing ur support in this thread is helping!! and yeah.. I thought the soysauce thing was hilarious too! As well as the vinegar-champagne one.. lol.. couldn't help but laugh at their suffering.

gliu_stick: thanks for uploading it! are we allowed to share it in soompi? hope there's permission.. :sweatingbullets: i'll credit them of course!

coolsmurf: i agree with u there! if u miss KHD, this is one of the shows he hosts that u gotta watch! Sometimes he exaggerates so much that u think he's gonna faint or have an heart attack coz he goes all red or ends up lying on the table! haha!! :w00t: And thanks for guest list! Can u read korean?? Coz I went to the guest list and it was all in korean.. no pictures or anything.. if u can.. OMG! I wish I knew how to read korean!

<3KIMZ<3 & ShinHeeJJ: i first learnt about this show by accident.. lol.. I think i was "channel-flicking" through tvants and came across a scene with Shin Jung Hwan dressed as a lady and slapping Kang Ho Dong who had huge side-burns. But I didn't really know anything about it, so I didn't really follow it. But like u, after watching the DBSK one.. I was fully hooked. I love every episode, even when there are guests that I'm not familiar with.

iluxxx: yeah.. I think it's settled.. i don't think u need to upload any of the episodes. unless elaiine has some problems or something.. I'm happy there's more people in the subbing team too!

Can't wait to see the next episode. Kim Sam Soon parody.. Sung Shi Kyung and Lee Jung Hyun.. Sung Shi Kyung can be pretty funny, even tho he doesn't look like the joking type of person.. hehe.. BUT who is Kim Jang Hoon?

Guest pharmer

GOLDFISH SUBBING TEAM @ SOOMPI

iluxxx

silverwingz

zoomstar

Thanks again guys!!! woot!

Scenes that made me roll on the ground laughing from episode one:

The first skit was hilarious but sooooo grosss!!!! ew ew ew!! lol! and the shinhwa stories were hilarious.

Her facial expressions are hilarious!!!

bscap0000-7.jpgbscap0002-3.jpg

Minwoo saying "Shinhwa forever!" after blowing the nice cool images of Eric and Dongwan :lol:

bscap0003-4.jpg

^seems like Minwoo is trying to remind Eric and Dongwan about their bond so they don't kill him :P

KHD doesn't look any different from before!! wat is this?! :blink:

bscap0004-5.jpg

Of course must add Shin Jung Hwan: comic king next to MC Yoo!!!!

bscap0001-6.jpg

^ holding my stomach fm laughter and sickness!!!!

Ep 1 was hilarious but I heard that the Andy episode {the one where he came alone} is even funnier. Thanks again translators, subbers, and uploaders!!

Archived