[variety] Goldfish 황금어장

Guest silverwingz

Guest Saragorn

^I do what I can. :P I haven't downloaded the ep yet, so hopefully there'll be a version of the subs that works with HQ by then (if this one doesn't already...)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

silverwingz

Hey, just wondering do you still need help in uploading the chinese subbed episodes? I have episode 15 and 16 on hand that I can upload.

Oh right, and cos I kinda have some stuff on hand to translate I don't think I have time to help translate this too. If you don't mind I can help to time :D

But are there any specific files I have to time? Cos if not, I'll prob just time the chinese subbed ones I dld. Let me know okay?

Goldfish Episode 15

Chinese Subbed

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=24PO92N1

Guest lalagal

haha...i just watched the shinhwa ep....as usual the story was hilarious and refreshing....shin jung hwan has really nice legs...wahhaaa....junjin is such a funny guy....i find myself liking him...the jumong part was kinda boring...no offence...

anyway, i can help translate from chinese to english....but im having exams till 4 dec....so wont be of much help now....if you still need translators in 3 weeks time i guess i could help :)

edit-

I'm halfway through timing the 1st episode.. and guess what's a topic of discussion?? **FARTING** and Minwoo talks about **the two worst farters in Shinhwa!** LOL...

sounds interesting!!! i love it when goups talk about their members....ahaha

Guest silverwingz

elaiine: yeah! if u could upload the chinese hardsubbed ones.. that'd help a lot for nenene. Wo0t!! Now she can start on episode 15 soon! thank you!! I'll add the link to first post as well. :D Thanks for helping me out with Loveletter and now Goldfish! And yep! The team needs timers still. I just wanted to do the first episode myself, so i get the feel of the episodes and to know how to split the translations up for next time. hehe.. :)

zoomstar: Oh good. Now I can change the first post. Thanks!!

lalagal: you can help translate too?? Thank you soooooo much!! Yep! The 4th of Dec is fine! I hate this time of the year.. hehe.. exams exams exams.. I was lucky and finished mine early.. but then i had multiple exams in one week! Barely survived! hehe.. :sweatingbullets:

I think I'll have the subs done by tomorrow. Is there anyone here who could help me resynch the subs to HQ??

Guest silverwingz

^Nah.. dw about that one. Since the subs are done for that. I guess any of the ones that aren't being worked on I guess. THANKS elaiine! Oh yeah.. and keep uploading it in MU.. since nenene wanted MU. Ur great elaiine!

Hi hi^^ this is nenene,

thank you for the files elaiine

and sorry for all the trouble silverwings

that's okay, u dun need to change the info on the 1st page,

i can start epi. 15 first

and i really love how you organize all the file in this thread^^

so neat and complete~

Guest silverwingz

elaiine: thanks elaiine!! just telling u just in case that u don't need to upload episodes 2 and 4 of the chinese-hardsubbed versions.

nenene: thanks A LOT for translating. and u should probably thank mireille instead since she was the one who 'designed' the 1st post. I just update it. :sweatingbullets: I'd never be able to make something pretty like that.. wih pictures and all.. as u can see by my Loveletter and Heroine 6 thread. They look very plain.. HAHA!! :D

OH YES! And the SUBS!! I've finished timing it.. just need to edit it now.. but i have a question.. what do u call those sauna type places that the koreans always go to and eat eggs and wear those white head thingos and stuff?? You know those hot places?? I knew the name.. but I've got a mental block! It's too late in the night.. hehe..

Edit:

*FULL CREDITS TO DBSK EXCLUSVE SUBBING TEAM*

Translator: yoonholover

Subber/Timer: fanaticgurl

MU: Enjoy.

YSI: Also enjoy

thanks for your sharing so much

Guest silverwingz

^ Really? Oh darn. I've just dlded episode 4! LOL.

Nvm, I wanted to watch it anw :D

Anyway, I shld be able to upload frequently, especially the latest ones cos the dld speed is fast. So I guess I can become a regular uploader :D

I guess u could still upload it if u wanted... since there could be other chinese viewers who can't use CB. I dunno.. up to u.

Thanks again! :D Cya round here and in the LL thread! hehe.. :phew:

Guest Saragorn

OH YES! And the SUBS!! I've finished timing it.. just need to edit it now.. but i have a question.. what do u call those sauna type places that the koreans always go to and eat eggs and wear those white head thingos and stuff?? You know those hot places?? I knew the name.. but I've got a mental block! It's too late in the night.. hehe..

I thought they call those saunas...

Guest silverwingz

GOLDFISH EPISODE 1 (060707) SUBS!

Synched to LQ

Megaupload

Sendspace

YSI

Brought to you by the GOLDFISH SUBBING TEAM @ SOOMPI

Translator:

iluxxx

Timer:

silverwingz

Editor:

silverwingz

zoomstar: Could u please resynch these to HQ for me? Thanks! And welcome to the team, then! :)

I HOPE U GUYS ENJOY THIS EPISODE AS MUCH AS I DID! ESPECIALLY THE FIRST SKIT! :w00t: I was literally laughing while I was timing the whole thing. Laughed till my cheeks were sore. :sweatingbullets:

And I hope everyone comments on the show after they watch it with subs! :D We should share the fun!

Archived