[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

58 minutes ago, Jillia said:

We need to get through this week unti episode 13, so we finally see them moving forward and things getting better. :D

On another lighter mode:

I thought it was funny that actually the moment in front of the apartment was the perfect moment for a kiss before Song Ah went up to get the umbrella for Joon Young.

Also, Joon Young being so happy getting a umbrella and opening/closing it like he never did before... just great!

Thats love alright for JY  who enjoys the simple things in life

Do you think  I  canbear to watch to ep 12? tonight is disheartening.. :(

thanks for sharing the goodies!  All of it

@Sky8lue  thanks for the recaps...and list things that we need to resolved and things and people to get rid  of! Hope in the next episodes next week things will get better 

@ruzikie thank you again fir the recaps ..appreciate it.

Ep12 made SA's  heart break so much...

Hope I can bear to watch..

SA whispers I Love You  :cries:

kdrama-yeoja-20201007-005656-2 kdrama-yeoja-20201007-005656-1 kdrama-yeoja-20201007-005656-3

• Like 6
  • Love 6

@Jillia Ahhhhhhh our Dimple Couple is soo full of sweetness. I watched this episode raw so I only understood some parts. The fact that he carried the umbrella every day since he received it is :wub: 

I loved it when he said 이리 와 come here. It was so gentle and she comes under the umbrella. I totally agree that they're all in this together and they will come around.

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

"You don't need to worry about the rain anymore, Song Ah-ssi. I will have the umbrella with me from now on." :wub:

His words convey so much stability and security in his genuine love for Song Ah. Ahhhhhh I want a Joon Young shi in my life, too. :tears:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

@Jillia You have a point. We need a Song Ah in our life. I was...just imagining that I was Song Ah for a moment and hoping Joon Young-shi would come into my life. hahahaha :lol:

People think they have control over Joon Young and Song Ah. Lee Ha Nae. Sung Jae. Oh they have trouble focusing on themselves. But our Dimple Couple are going to make it through with their gentle power. 

sWTCxbR.gif

I am currently listening to the OST to sooth my heart. Ooooh I am so invested in this story and the Dimple Couple. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5

11 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

Otp will surely surpassed this ordeal. Because they are ONE in this together.

Saw a comment I liked saying this week SA and JY shared their struggles and next is them sharing their pain. Really beautiful said to me about their growth as a couple. Agree they really in it together :D 

• Like 6
  • Love 5

@sal2 That is really beautiful! 

@Jillia I agree. Hae Nae bothered me a lot. I knew she was going to be a troublemaker ever since episode 1 because her comments could be snappy. 

I'm glad that Song Ah's friends protected her. They have her back. 

I wonder if Min Seong and Song Ah will patch things up. 

Gummy's song is currently my favorite right now. Her voice is so beautiful. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

For all who  gives us the emotional meanings of what is being said..

gamsahabnida. 

(spelling according  to google...):smiley:

JY just has away to throw these subtle comments that makes a person swoon.... but to be honest it would be overlooked if you wondeful people were not here. 

When he said I like you 3 times ..

The umbrella  scene

At his mother restaurant 

So many...

That is why I have confidence ..even if SA tries to back away...JY will never let her go too far..:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 5

@sal2 thank you for sharing so many messages of hope today :)

We kinda anticipated a rough ride given how sweet yesterday's episode was . We'll get through this together with hope and there's always violence if it comes to that :D

2 minutes ago, sal2 said:

Saw a comment I liked saying this week SA and JY shared their struggles and next is them sharing their pain. Really beautiful said to me about their growth as a couple. Agree they really in it together :D 

• Like 4
  • Love 6

@Jillia Mm that sounds good to me. Min seong coming around and coming back to support Song Ah.:heart: I think this is my first time I want the main leads to be happy. And it's not a superficial happiness. I want the main leads and everyone else to find themselves and be there for each other. 

• Like 2
  • Love 6

@Jillia Yes! Dimple Couple's corner! 

:issohappy:

I can't wait to see Jung Kyung find her own happiness because she always has a cold, stern front as if she's out to fight in a battle. Also her grandmother needs to know she has been hurting the people around her even though she thinks she's doing things for the best of them. The intention is there but the action is not genuine.

I want to live in Dimple Couple's world, but I need to start my day and focus. :tears: 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

And then there is Joon Young who told her his mother will come to Seoul, so he won't have time to have dinner with her. And then he is passing by in a taxi with Jung Kyung in it. My heart just broke for her.

I really wonder what made JY go with JK to wherever they going.... Not so happy writer made another misunderstanding involving JK... But I guess it is gonna be the catalyst for some changing next episode.They are all in a bad circle that they need to cut. But this thing is also not so easy to get out off. I guess there need to be some realizing before the growth can happen. 

• Like 10

JK became the way she is because of her mom and grandma. Even the dad can’t do anything no more to help. 

Shame. And the grandma has the nerve to ask JY to stay by JK in the preview. Even more shameful.

She can’t see the center of the problem: herself.

:headbang:

i won’t be able to watch the episode until late at night but I know I will rage already. The recap itself made me go on a rampage so the subbed episode will probably make me go cuckoo!

:onfirex:

@Jillia love that gif in spoilers! I need Dimple couple to do exactly just that to everyone :lol:;) because I would.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Judging from Joon Young's outfit when he and his mother are in his apartment it happens on the same evening, so maybe he and Jung Kyung go pick up his mother from the bus terminal? I think we will get a flashback in the next episode as to how it happened. But neither of them looked particularly happy.

You right they both not happy in the taxi. JY looked so done. Maybe JK showed up in front of his mom or something. At least I think this is the last straw for Jy to cut ties with her completely. Gonna be interesting to knows what really going on there. At least we knows it was not a happy meeting from their expression.

very sad for SA though seeing them in the taxi. I wish SA could watch their dynamic I think she would know how bad their relationship is and that JY have no feelings for JK. yeah JK is not happy herself, but then she have dragged her two friends down. So hard do see this can be salvaged. But I hope JK find her own happiness though too. 

• Like 9

Oh man, this umbrella gifs made me tear up

:sad1:

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

I really need to remember we have these sweeties to protect forever and ever. And OMG! The umbrella motif is really following us from the start with Joon Young wanting to give Song Ah an umbrella and now finally he can provide one. UGH! So GOOD!:wub:

Also it made me realize that together Joon Young and Song Ah are already learning to give-and-take as a part of their relationship, being a gift to each other. While their personal choices may have led Joon Young to feel less free, Song Ah to endure hardship, both to suffer in silence for their own imbalanced relationships, being together has made them stronger for who they are and for each other. 

Which led me to thinking that to encourage growth, one may need to do some clearing first (prune/trim and other garden/farm actions) and returning to the roots of their current situation as mentioned by @ponderings   and root these out once and for all.

While I had a strong wish for Dimples Couple to perform music together, I felt responsible that they are now suffering in consequence. I could not imagine the backlash for Song Ah :( 

Shall we get some air and ice cream? :) 

Kim-Min-Jae-Park-Eun-Bin-12.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 6

@rozelan In substitute of ice cream, I had a slice of blueberry crisp pie. The suffering in this episode is just too much especially for Song Ah. Here it's sunny outside, but it feels dark and gloomy :tears: Ok I'm just being dramatic :lol: I think I will be replaying the umbrella scene to soothe my heart. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, ponderings said:

@rozelan In substitute of ice cream, I had a slice of blueberry crisp pie. The suffering in this episode is just too much especially for Song Ah. Here it's sunny outside, but it feels dark and gloomy :tears: Ok I'm just being dramatic :lol: I think I will be replaying the umbrella scene to soothe my heart. 

@ponderings I think we will all need some comfort food, gifs, music to help us through the week :) 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

I mean you're definitely right. :D I also want a Joon Young in my life. kkk :wub:

so we could all apply for wife role  , if he will play piano for me , I can carry his back bag :D - that will take care of his schedule too(  I kill 2 bird with one stone ) 

16020268971602026889.gif

• Like 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Sad 9