[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

1 minute ago, rukizie said:

In 35  minutes they made Song Ah miserable. 

Seung Jae didn’t get any offer for Joon Young’s recital. GOSH THE RUMOUR !!!!!! Even the people who talked banmal with Song Ah even asked Seung Jae about the rumor. 

Gosh she is human. SHE IS HUMAN !!!

aigoo!! SA-shi, come here! Tell everyone I am coming because:

tumblr_nvtxgvySPy1qitckbo6_250.gif

Everyone including the students..needs to BACK OFF!!! 

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think I understand JK now after watching thus far... She loved HH initially and she felt satisfaction dating him... she was the talented wealthy Princess, he was a talented Celloist (even thoug

Hello everyone!!! I would like to give a virtual group hug to this amazing family here. Though it might be a drama but it feels like we have gone through so much together  Really hoping to see our OTP

longer kiss for longer breakup at least         

Is that wrong to have Joon Young as her pianist? Come on guys. People around her made her becoming miserable. They blamed her like that. 

Joon Young’s mother asked him to meet in his apartment so he canceled their meeting. GOSH I HAVE A BAD FEELING

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Sky8lue said:

Live recap:

Park Seung Jae is having that unkind conversation with SA about JY being a celebrity and cannot afford to have a dating scandal, especially not with someone like SA. PSJ says the dating scandal has to be with someone at the standard of JK...

omg!!!

:onfirex:

thats it!!  I am calling a professional now!

tenor.gif

• LOL 5

martial arts win GIFone more kick to JY appa. The one that never shows his face in this whole drama but getting all the hate for his behaviour.

Anyway I like how the writer shows us about everyone insecurity and problem. Even someone who has talent has his own insecurity and problem.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I hate all the people in this episode!:rage:!Specially those are hurting SA!! DAMN! She needs to be protected at all cost!:heart:! People are so judgemental! Because the dating issue JY can get any offer..:brokenheart:

Where are you dear friend MS? SA needs you most now..:dontwanna:

And PEOPLE!! Why are you mentally retard??JY being acoompanist to SA! Whats your mental problem with this?!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Gosh why professor Lee has to talk like that ? Like she is nobody and she gave her sugar coating compliment. Gosh she is in hell right now. 

GOSH I SMELL SONG AH WILL DO SOMETHING BAD

OMG NOBLE IDIOCY. 

WHEN SHE WANTED TO CROSS THE STREET SHE SAW JOON YOUNG WITH JUNG KYUNG IN TAXI. 

GOSH SHE THOUGHT HE LIED TO HER. 

oh gosh i am crying. 

she is crying . de capo : everything would be back in the previous position in time 

GOSH PLEAE HUG HER SOMEBODY 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Preview

Jung Kyung blamed her grandmother because of the piano and burden she had and Joon Young finally opened his heart to his mother. 

Professor Lee made Song Ah as her assistant and made Song Ah became miserable by promoting her as "JYP’s girlfriend "

Our couple is in the edge of the relationship. 

Joon Young asked Jung Kyung for not meeting him again.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 5

Mountains of problems

I wonder if the writer can wrap up the drama properly?
There are only 4 eps left

Honestly JY's mom keep on apologizing to him is not helping

He needs to pay all the debts again

Why dont she just leave his useless husband?????????

Sigh...JY said he is going to meet his mom as he cancel his meeting with SA?

Then SA saw JY & JK in a cab???????

What is this misunderstanding!!!

He should just tell her the truth

He goes to practice with JK  :Furious:

The Professor only use SA to set up the chamber
Then she kicks her out

Honestly she should just leave & stop helping her

On top of that, she saw JY & JK in the same night :smashes:

• Like 4
  • Unamused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I HATE PARK SUNGJAE

Just wanna slap his face :nomeme:

2 minutes ago, SakuraC said:

Mountains of problems

I wonder if the writer can wrap up properly?

Honestly JY's mom keep apologizing to him is not helping

Sigh,,,JY said he is meeting his mom as he cancel his meeting with SA

He goes to practice with JK 

He did! I'm guessing something happened---JK looked stressed in the cab. Maybe one of the old folks is missing/ not well or something. they rushed off to help.

poor SA somebody hug this girl. the professor Lee is a piece of work. I really want someone to smash her smiling face

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, rukizie said:

Preview

Jung Kyung blamed her grandmother because of the piano and burden she had and Joon Young finally opened his heart to his mother. 

Professor Lee made Song Ah as her assistant and made Song Ah became miserable by promoting her as JYP’s girlfriend 

SA told JK that she cannot help but be bothered by his accompanying her. GOOD ON YOU GIRL! 

Prof told ppl (Young In was one of them and she looked quite sad and pissed with this prof) "isn't it so good for JY to have someone by his side to manage his career" ...

Grandma /Director Nah asked JY to stay with JK... 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, SakuraC said:

Mountains of problems

I wonder if the writer can wrap up properly?

Honestly JY's mom keep apologizing to him is not helping

Sigh,,,JY said he is meeting his mom as he cancel his meeting with SA

He goes to practice with JK  

aigoo!! I hope this writer is not giving us more than he/she can chew either. With all these problems, it better wrap up nicely and not be rushed. 

@Jillia I gotta kick JY’s mom too! She knows her husband’s habits but allows it anyways and won’t even do anything to help her own son lesson the damn burden. You are his freakin’ mother!! Sell the damn store if you have to. Would you rather lose the store or your only son??

:onfirex:

:kicks:

5 minutes ago, rukizie said:

Preview

Professor Lee made Song Ah as her assistant and made Song Ah became miserable by promoting her as JYP’s girlfriend 

aigoo!! Professor Lee promoted her? SA!!! Reject her damn offer like how you reject JY’s offer! Come on!!

:headbang:

• Like 4

In the preview SA did say she feel uncomfortable with JK  to JY. So therefor he says to JK not to meet anymore. At least SA is voicing what she feel about JY and JK. Time for JY to understand the root of the problem. I guess the problem is really SA insecurity witch yeah is only herself that can find her confidence in herself. feel her really since I can see myself in her. 

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

aigoo!! I hope this writer is not giving us more than he/she can chew either. With all these problems, it better wrap up nicely and not be rushed. 

@Jillia I gotta kick JY’s mom too! She knows her husband’s habits but allows it anyways and won’t even do anything to help her own son lesson the damn burden. You are his freakin’ mother!! Sell the damn store if you have to. Would you rather lose the store or your only son??

aigoo!! Professor Lee promoted her? SA!!! Reject her damn offer like how you reject JY’s offer! Come on!!

IKR?? I really cant stand JY's mom

Does apologizing makes thing better??

The cycle keep on repeated 

Did she thought that JY is a bank???

Seriously, these irresponsible parent

Why SA still stays with that Professor???

Has some pride girl & leave

SA still helps her even when she treats her like nobody
There is a limit of being too nice  :headbang:

• Like 4
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic