Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some scene from the previous episode and from the preview mirror eachother.   Joon Young walking down alongside the palace grounds, smiling after asking Song Ah out. Joon Young wa

So... I watched the episode raw and the last scene touched me so much! I loved how Joon Young mirrored Song Ah. Like YES! And I loved Song Ah's speech as well.   Song Ah: "Träumerei. I thou

I think I understand JK now after watching thus far... She loved HH initially and she felt satisfaction dating him... she was the talented wealthy Princess, he was a talented Celloist (even thoug

Posted Images

Urgh that professor just dumped Song Ah at the gathering and what's worse ask her to be the scapegoat dear Lord.:fear:

Jung Kyung looked awful in that dress to be very honest LoL. She looks better in her pantsuit whatever.:unamused: I just hate the sight of that whatshisface Mr. Park..!? Who now is a self proclaimed JYP's manager!? What a joke. God there's just a neverending list of hateful characters LoL. 

Now Min Seong is added onto it! She proudly declared she was over Dong Yoon, that the one night stand was a mistake bla bla bla and now she like Hyeon Ho argue that it wasn't their fault. Sureeee yea right.:rolleyes:

I just want to shake Song Ah at times eheheh. She's just so meek and insecure. I'm glad JYP didn't stand for it and made it clear he liked her beyond those inadequacies. I feel for JYP too..at least his professor cares. Oh was it just me who wished JYP had Song Ah sleep over at his place eheheh? Just me? OK then.:phew:      

• Like 7

Good day everyone ....

I woke up  too at around 4:30  AM.for a potty break and with DYLB  on my mind.  Please excuse these random thoughts.

I was thinking about the preview for ep 11.

HH goes and find JK....why?  To confront her about NY?  

Perhaps. DY and HH  met  and DY told him about his confession to SA.  

I like the way JY holds SA  hands while they talk.  This is probably when SA tells  him about stupid Simon.

It made me happy to see JY confront Simon about  speaking to SA.  I think eventually Simon will get fired. 

Then I thought about SA/JY relationship.  If I am correct,  this is the first real/serious relationship  for  them both.   Its hard to navigate  a new relationship  especially  if its the first one and unfortunaty you are surrounded  by selfish people that can't help you steer through new waters.

But I really am impressed how they handle issues.  Not saying that improvements can't be made.  They seem to give each other the benefit of the doubt.  Willing to make the effort to apologize and see the good in each other..  one statement JY said to SA  was " if things get hard  tell me"   that made me and SA smile.

On the subject of the suitcase... I remember  I kept  things from old relationships for a while..   at times I would come across them, laugh or even  sigh with regret.  Eventually they got tossed out.   So I think with the items in the suitcase...He will in time throw them out..return them or even delete the pictures.

But I truly believe he is all in ....and they will succeed  as  our Dimple couple.

Lastly... since I am suppose  to be working.   I liked the last part where they didn't buy a return ticket... no matter if its at the beginning or end.. of the episode... they   must have avoided another stumping block that we saw at the end of ep 10

Thank you for allowing  me to ramble on...:blink:

Anyway. I hope you are having a good day...stay safe 

:heart:

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

Sigh...who's not feeling heavy-hearted after episode 10? Both SA and JY are surrounded by frustrating characters and suffering from inner turmoil. Even though the previews are calculated to mislead us, hope this much will be realised in episode 11: JY and SA starting to open up to each other properly about what's eating them up inside, otherwise they will just break down trying to overcome everything alone. With the truckload of broken friendships, is there anyone out there whom they can lean on for moral support now? (Other than Joonsong unofficial captain Team Leader Cha, but I'm not sure whether JY or SA feel close enough to confide in her for certain matters...)  I can't bear for them to break up because there's enough melodrama in other aspects of their lives and they need each other now more than before.

img.gif

Source: https://twitter.com/star___heart/status/1311127603391070209?s=20

Two moments stood out for me in episode 10: (1) JY's conversation with Professor Yoo, and (2) the ending scene where SA witnessed JY's and JK's outstanding performance of piano-violin sonata. Does anyone know whether the composition that they performed was indeed Franck's Sonata (which is also SA's grad school entrance exam recital piece)?

From twitter:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

I feel that to place first in the  tchaikovsky competition JY needs to find joy in his playing again and I think SA is the key. In return, having JY in her corner will be a confidence booster and would help SA overcome her insecurities so she can reach her true potential. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

I haven't watched episode 10 yet (will probably watch it when episode 11's near to lessen the heartache) but I'd like to share some thoughts after reading everyone's posts in this forum. 

Even though Joon Young has already confessed to Song Ah and has shown multiple times through his actions that he holds Song Ah dear, he still needs to reassure Song Ah about his feelings about her through his words. They need to talk it out. It's true that for Joon Young, he has moved on (albeit not completely, judging from the luggage in his room, though we'll give that one a point since he's doing his best to move on bit by bit by placing the handkerchief in the luggage) from Jung Kyung. What he's doing now for Jung Kyung is accompanying her as a friend (let's face it, it's not easy to let go of a 15-year-old friendship, no matter what people say). Song Ah knows this, but we can't invalidate the hurt she feels from this. In a relationship, you have to be considerate of the feelings of the other person, no matter how silly it may seem. If Song Ah is bothered by this, she needs to step up and talk to Joon Young about it. She has the right to do so, anyway. 

On the other hand, Joon Young needs to learn how to communicate his own struggles as well. Yes, he told Song Ah about his background, which is a big leap itself, but he has to talk about the more important issues here, especially regarding music.

I see music as something they haven't fully explored yet with each other. It's actually ironic since this is a musical drama, yet they haven't played a single piece together. Music is really the big task at hand that they need to face, and they need to face it together. This is actually where they clash, you know? It's interesting to see that two of their arguments (after the talk concert & the orchestra arrangement) were based on their differing views of talent and levels, which are some of the important factors when it comes to music.

Music is indeed the root of their struggles, with Song Ah battling with the insecurities brought about by being untalented, and with Joon Young being sick of the hardships that come with maintaining his superstar status. It's hard to advise someone especially if that person is living the life you dream of (Joon Young wanting to be an average person and Song Ah wanting to be a talented musician), so I don't really know how these two will come around. But! I do hope that they don't break up with each other. With everything going on, they need to rely on each other and learn to trust & communicate further.

I hope that the writer shows us a different route wherein the two leads try their best to be mature and fight for the love they have despite the circumstances. For sure, there may be future arguments coming, but don't break our babies apart, writer-nim! Let them learn from each other. They don't need the added heartbreak.  Haha. I actually don't know how Joon Young will handle it if Song Ah breaks up with him, so please, communicate!

I can't wait for the moment when Joon Young plays from the heart and Song Ah plays with confidence. Oh, how beautiful would that be if they play like that together? 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

I still haven't watched last two episodes but saw a video when SA finds the handkerchief in JY house

seriously back in the days we have to have a male lead running for the female in airports, then we got to the car accident cliché where man saves woman.angry fuck my life GIF

And nowadays we get female leads finding stuff in male leads houses xD

damn man. 

on another note, the maestro or I don't even know what was her in episode two or three when SA was a page turner, her talk with JY about him getting 10 out of one or two while others give 6 and 7. I believe it might foreshadow the fact that he'll play with his heart and get second or third but he'll find happiness with that. Idk though might be wrong. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

@vangsweetie637 thank you for loving my post! Sorry its kinda long!:heart:

@Jillia cant wait for your thoughts  regarding episode 10. 

@Sky8lue count me in! One of the heartbroken gal after watching ep 10!..too sad that like ep 6 10 is frustrating! Much more to say the least.the black hanky scene made me cry as well  as SA witnessing JY & JK practicing..which makes her feel like less than JK and or not good as hers.adding to this anxiety is that fact that JY is the one accompanying  her, who is a World renowned pianist at such. What other worst feeling SA can get :(

Personally, amongst  the part of ep 10 that Im really truly sad about was that SA hurting because(although not intentional) 1 .SA seeing the black hanky still being kept in the drawer and it isnt enough that JY had put it with  other  JK memorabilia  inside the suitcase and  kept in the cabinet. It should put away for good if JY really wants to start a new life with SA! No traces of the past with JK!

2.JK and JY rehearsing they played so well.

adding to the inferiority was SA's narrative"between you and JK..I mean between the years the two of you have known each other.. is there a space for me? :heartbreak:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

So, I can definitely say episode 10 was tough to watch. It's not a bad but simply frustrating episode. I don't think everything had to happen the way it did in this episode but I also think some things definitely HAD to happen, so the plot is set into motion. We're now in the 2nd half of the drama, so we need the development otherwise they would squeeze it into the last 2 episodes and we don't want that right? :D

With that being sad I confidently re-named this episode from "Sotto Voce" to "How to drag Song Ah in 4 Acts". That being said I find the episode title very interesting. I will unprofessionally quote Wikipedia here but I thought the meaning was telling:

"In drama, literature, and rhetoric, sotto voce is used to denote emphasis attained by lowering one's voice rather than raising it [...]"

and in music:

"sotto voce is a dramatic lowering of the vocal or instrumental volume."

And if this isn't the truth... the episode was awfully calm but the truths hit Song Ah like a train.

I actually like how lighthearted the episode began with Min Sung asking Joon Young to take care of Song Ah and that they don't and won't have secrets, so she will know first when he hurts Song Ah. I liked that Joon Young smiled because I think it's really the first time he had that type of talk.

I already talked about what transpired afterwards. Min Sung discovering that in fact she doesn't know all about Song Ah. I definitely can agree with all the criticism and I personally don't like it either she thinks that Song Ah shouldn't have liked Dong Yoon, knowing she (Min Sung) likes him. It's childish, considering they're in their mid and late 20s. It's not that easy and like @vangsweetie637 said it's not like Min Sung was dating Dong Yoon. Heck, he wasn't even interested in her in that way because he liked Song Ah but simply didn't say so in the first place.

What I found interesting that both, Min Sung and Hyun Ho, mirror eachother. Both try to find fault in the people who are not at fault at all while protecting the other two, namely Jung Kyung and Dong Yoon. They both tell Joon Young and Song Ah they shouldn't have liked the two from the beginning. I can only shake my head at such statements. Like I said it's childish.

But I have to say I empathized with Min Sung in that moment at the Intermission because she was in shock and to find out her best friend likes the man she liked... you know it IS a shock. But at the same time I think what right does she have to go beyond that? I just wish that unlike Hyun Ho, she will come around eventually.

The aftermath when Dong Yoon and Song Ah discover that Min Sung and Joon Young heard everything, I found interesting. Joon Young ran after Song Ah and Min Sung right away while Dong Yoon ran after them as well but stayed inside the restaurant. In the end he is still a coward. He wanted for Min Sung to lie to Song Ah about what happened between them and he is now staying behind because he doesn't want to be part of the conflict. Meanwhile Joon Young, and this is actually happening throughout the first half of the episode, he stays with Song Ah and I thought it was good for Dong Yoon to see how Joon Young comforts Song Ah right there.

1601407282.gif

16014072821.gif

Source: DCGall

And then at the convenience store Song Ah said she didn't want to hurt Min Sung and that's why she pretended to not like Dong Yoon and that she thought she was being considerate. I'm sure Joon Young thought in that moment that he did the same with Hyun Ho.

Then we got Professor Lee who is just as terrible as ever. And like many of you said that's really the only thing where I can find fault in Song Ah. But as someone who was a student myself I know how difficult it is to rely on the professor's goodwill. I never was in a situation like Song Ah but it can start with little things like choosing the topic for the final thesis and so on. University is a shark pool I tell you. BUT I'm also not sure if Song Ah should give up all her good values and work ethics for the chance to sit in the last row in the chamber orchestra and than MAYBE getting into graduate school. So in that regard I also think Hae Na is right. When she called Song Ah out on the ticket sale and the fact they have to pay for their dinner. And then of course Professor Lee telling Song Ah to kick Hyun Ho out of the chamber orchestra. But I also think Song Ah will make a important decision in the next couple episodes. I think this whole arc with Professor Lee is meant to blow up and we're close to it.

As for Park Sung Jae: he is a sleazeball. I don't like him and he is a cardboard manager type. That's how managers are like. They're straightforward and say what they think without caring what the artist thinks or feels. He is out there to make money with Joon Young but not even with his music but by creating an emotional bond between Joon Young and the people who know him as a pianist. Park Sung Jae wants to spread open Joon Young's family background to make people pity him and then be like "OMG! I need to listen to this poor man's music." It's gross and it's even more gross that after Joon Young rejected his offer he went to see Joon Young's mother. We don't know what the outcome of the conversation is but we sure will find out in episode 11 (I'm still unsure whether Joon Young talks about Song Ah OR his mother when he asks Park Sung Jae why he went to see her.). The problem with Park Sung Jae is he might be right with some of the aspects he talked about but his approach is wrong.

Do we need to talk about Jung Kyung anymore? She is just miserable and goes back making Song Ah feel miserable in order to feel better. The fact she told Song Ah that it would get more uncomfortable in the future and that she would wait just like Joon Young waited for her. She just likes to twist things and not mention that Joon Young told her to endure the unrequited love. Then choosing to play the "Franck's Sonata", Jung Kyung knew it was Song Ah's piece for her exam, so she indirectly competes against Song Ah. And I don't think Joon Young knows that is the piece Song Ah chose. Jung Kyung is dressing up nicely and thinks of Joon Young telling her he is dating Song Ah. That's when she made her decision to do what she did. I don't know if Jung Kyung is redeemable. Or if Hyun Ho is redeemable. They should just end up together again and be miserable together. I know it sounds harsh but it's the truth. Some knetz said they wish for Joon Young and Song Ah to tell them off and I agree. So far they have been calm, collected and sad but I just want to see some anger from them as well. I think it's time for Jung Kyung and Hyun Ho to wake up. The world isn't about them. Also: I'm not the biggest fan of Jung Kyung's grandmother but she knows what's important and I liked that she called Jung Kyung out for not even considering she needs to pay Joon Young. Like... Jung Kyung!! Get yourself together at least in that regard!

Just going to throw this in because the nice scenes like Joon Young comforting Song Ah get forgotten so easily in a episode like this: EVERY scene with Joon Young and Cha In Young is a gift! We need to appreciate them more. Also we got to know that he would play "Träumerei" (I guess since Joon Young doesn't tell) everytime before he actually starts practicing. Man, what a burden! But it's interesting to hear Cha In Young's thoughts on that: habits aren't always bad and that "fixing" them and ruin other things in the process isn't good. Aigoo~~~ She is somewhat right. But I also think Joon Young needs to find his own way in all this.

But in the regard I thought it was important for him to have the talk with Professor Yoo. I'm not into the pity story. You know I got it after episode 9 that Professor Yoo had and has a difficult time as well. I don't think it changes the fact he should reconsider HOW he is teaching Joon Young at the moment. And I can only hope that them understanding they're different yet need eachother will lead to that. I felt their conversation was real for the first time ever since Joon Young started having lessons with Yoo again. I agree with Professor Yoo though Joon Young should get angry. I've said it before but there is so much bottled up in him I think it would help to let it out.

I think we talked a lot about the apartment scene. From Joon Young not being ready to show himself completely since he wanted to clean up his room first (even though do we not all want to show our best sides first? :D) to Song Ah knowing he doesn't have much stuff to Song Ah finding the handkerchief in the drawer. But I definitely think like @gracebkk that the most important part was how Song Ah believes she is inferior to Joon Young and Joon Young is the one to remind her that not only his hands as a pianist are important but her hands as a violinist as well. I think Song Ah still hasn't reached the point where she is seeing herself as a musician first and that's partly the fault of the missing support from all sides. The only person who really knows and supports her is Joon Young.

1601440395.gif

Source: DCGall, credit as labeled

I also thought the scene with Joon Young and his dreadful suitcase was important. We all want to burn it or for him to return it but I also understand he is conflicted. I'm not worried when it comes to his feelings for Song Ah but there is a lot unresolved emotions going on and in the end Jung Kyung and Hyun Ho were his friends for 15 years. That's not something to just walk away from like he did. I think he needs to say his piece of mind to come to terms with whatever in the end will remain. Especially now that Hyun Ho officially ended their friendship.

The last main scene was certainly the one with Song Ah practicing with her accompanying pianist who is just terrible. How can Song Ah confidently play the exam when the pianist doesn't believe in her. Especially since the pianist is important for Franck's Sonata. And then to have that cut to Song Ah witnessing Jung Kyung and Joon Young practicing the very same piece.... it was heartbreaking to watch. The voiceover with Song Ah asking whether with Jung Kyung there there is still space for her in Joon Young's heart. I still don't know how to read the editing. Does it mean there IS space or that she just barely fits? I probably need to think about this scene a lot more. But I felt uncomfortable on Song Ah's part.

EDIT:

I think it's telling though Song Ah is fading into the scene with Jung Kyung and Joon Young but then fading out again for to just be left standing there. And after all the other students left, even standing there alone. Ugh... this scene is PAINFUL!

Spoiler

1601467585.gif

This was a harsh episode for Song Ah and a less harsh episode for Joon Young. I also think at this point I think these two need to have a real talk and that's just funny because they talk and I appreciate it. It's nice and refreshing to see in a drama. But at the same time, they're still on two different ends. And they need to address it and if it helps heck even some time apart would probably do the deal. I think the trip outside of Seoul will be a treat for us and then we will have them see either breaking up or at least parting ways for some time. At the same time they seem to come around when they have issues, so I don't think we have to worry for long. But right now, episode 10 seemed to work as a catalyst for what's to come in the next episodes and I'm here for it but also worried.

Spoiler

1601454679.gif

This post is awfully long and I'm sorry but to soothe our minds a bit...here a BONUS. :D

Spoiler

1600836908a995e3319705a458.gif

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2
38 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I think the trip outside of Seoul will be a treat for us and then we will have them see either breaking up or at least parting ways for some time.

I see some people says they should part ways to work on their issues. But then I imagine just how horrible it would be having fall out with friends but then also with sweethearts at the same time. It would just double the pain I would think. Beside their music struggle. I would be very down and not knowing where to start handling all this at the same time. To me having at least one supporter bay my side while working on my struggles would make the journey doable. I think in hard times we should have someone that cheer on us. In SA and JY case i think they both need each other support witch I also think would give them strength to overcome their hurdles and grow. this is just my thoughts :) 

• Like 8
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sal2 said:

I see some people says they should part ways to work on their issues. But then I imagine just how horrible it would be having fall out with friends but then also with sweethearts at the same time. It would just double the pain I would think. Beside their music struggle. I would be very down and not knowing where to start handling all this at the same time. To me having at least one supporter bay my side while working on my struggles would make the journey doable. I think in hard times we should have someone that cheer on us. In SA and JY cace i think they both need each other support witch I also think would give them strength to overcome their hurdles and grow. this is just my thoughts :) 

I'm torn as well. It's not easy to think maybe it would be better for them part ways even if it's just temporarily. But there is a lot unsaid things between them. And I mean it when I say they need to have a conversation. I hope we'll get it. Because it would hurt me as well to see them breakup after having already lost their friends. I guess we'll see what the drama got in store for us next week. :D

I still stand by my point that Joon Young can only find back to his music when he is loving it again and I don't think he can achieve that with Jung. That's probably the only positive thing I got from the practice scene.

It was painful to watch it again. I took various emotions from it. Discomfort, sadness, anger and do I daresay? Jealousy even. From Song Ah. I mean she is human and I don't find fault in her for feeling like that if that was the case. To see Jung Kyung and Joon Young play together like that. It was everything she was hoping for herself. To be able to play the violin like that, to have someone accompany like that.

BUT I will also say I felt no joy or honesty in them playing together. Joon Young was concentrating on playing the piece and he wasn't feeling it. It didn't organic. At least in my eyes and I'm not trying to make it ugly so we will better about it. Those were the vibes I got from the scene. But of course the scene takes place from Song Ah's point of view, so maybe we're supposed to think that.

1601463013.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 3

@Jillia and @sal2

Both made great points.... l am leaning towards them staying together.   They are happy when they are together..and man don't the need  it  admist  this ball of confusion. 

I think JY texted SA when the room was changed but SA  did not have a chance to read it.   So she was caught off guard.    @Jillia  He is not a happy camper...  you can tell.

Do you think he will see SA looking threw the window???? If he does I am willing to bet he will go after her. 

Thank you for all of your insight.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, nana4ever said:

@Jillia and @sal2

Both made great points.... l am leaning towards them staying together.   They are happy when they are together..and man don't the need  it  admist  this ball of confusion. 

I think JY texted SA when the room was changed but SA  did not have a chance to read it.   So she was caught off guard.    @Jillia  He is not a happy camper...  you can tell.

Do you think he will see SA looking threw the window???? If he does I am willing to bet he will go after her. 

Thank you for all of your insight.

I'm actually torn when it comes to that for him to see Song Ah or not. So far the drama didn't do that kind of cuts, at least I don't remember. The only time Joon Young spotted Song Ah was when she witnessed the fallout between Hyun Ho, Jung Kyung and him. And that was in the middle of the episode. I would say he doesn't see her. But if he does he will sure go after her.

On the other hand what would he say or what would Song Ah say?

I think it will be more interesting to see him finding out that the piece Jung Kyung chose - "Franck's Sonata" -  is actually Song Ah's piece for her exam. I think if he finds out it will be a reason for a final fallout between him and Jung Kyung since it's obviously a provocation on Jung Kyung's part. :) 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I think it will be more interesting to see him finding out that the piece Jung Kyung chose - "Franck's Sonata" -  is actually Song Ah's piece for her exam. I think if he finds out it will be a reason for a final fallout between him and Jung Kyung since it's obviously a provocation on Jung Kyung's part. :) 

Do you remember when  she said she no longer wanted to be friends... and she saw him signing autographs at school.   He saw her leaving the building and ran after her...then her confession...  so bittersweet..:cry:

But it makes me wonder if her being upset is really about hearing the piece that is being played   ... knowing its the same as hers.    Cant wait to see how JY will react once he finds out. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, nana4ever said:

Do you remember when  she said she no longer wanted to be friends... and she saw him signing autographs at school.   He saw her leaving the building and ran after her...then her confession...  so bittersweet..:cry:

But it makes me wonder if her being upset is really about hearing the piece that is being played   ... knowing its the same as hers.    Cant wait to see how JY will react once he finds out. 

I can't wait to see it either. For me episode 10 is just there to move things into place for the final part of the drama. I think it's pretty clear Song Ah apart from what is going with Joon Young needs to make a decision. Especially when it comes to graduate school, her relationship with Professor and everything going on with that.

I don't think she needs to rely on Professor Lee's favor. At least I would hope that if she performs well she can make it without doing the "dirty work" for her professor.

Writing about that I actually thought... thinking back right now... that the whole conversation between Professor Lee and the professor who is supporting Jung Kyung was very interesting. When the professor heard Lee Soo Kyung had chosen Hyun Ho for her chamber orchestra, she said "you won't change... didn't you know Hyun Ho was dating Jung Kyung. You're always focusing on talent." It made me think if the professor didn't choose Jung Kyung for her talent but merely for her social background (I mean she did of course because that's how university politics work - if a professor retires it's good to have someone replacing him/her to still control the department) and her association with Kyunghoo Foundation while Professor Lee chose Hyun Ho and Song Ah... for talent? That's confusing to me.

It doesn't change though that Professor Lee is horrible. :lol:

Anyways, there is a lot ahead of us but we will get through it together. :D

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I think we are all in agreement that their communication is still lacking in places. Yes, they are communicating much better than before, but I do see in places where they were both trying to communicate after they asked questions first. This stood out to me in both episodes this week. I don't know if I make sense, but let me see if I can.

For example in episode 9: The practice room where Song ah comes to see Joon Yong practice.

She said something very telling. For instance, when she asked how Professor Yoo is a teacher? Joon Young said he is good since he has nothing to compare else too. She said you didn't fall for it. She wanted him to complain first before she did. She did feel comfortably complaining because she didn't think she could. 

She also did ask what he was playing at the start that would have been great moment to tell her that he was going to participate in the competition. She is going to find out eventually and I don't think its going to be him. I believe this could cause argument, but I don't think they are breaking up. Since, Director Cha said once Joon Young is in he is in for good. ( I digressed )

Also in the apartment scene in episode 10: He says the apartment is empty and bare? I think he was hoping to tell her why it was the way it was but Song ah being polite doesn't say much. He wanted to open up. 

Also, I don't know about others, but he has noticed how observant Song ah is (the handkerchief) and that question was like he was begging her to say you are lonely and its very empty. 

Since, I have confused everyone and including myself. My point is that they both want the other to open more. They both are giving each other clues by their questions and hoping the other makes observations which in return  will compensate for the lack of communication. However, I think they need to realize you need to say what you want to say without judgement and fear. Your partner can't  and isn't a mind reader.

Edit: I don't see them breaking up at this point, but I do think we are in for a fight. I actually think this will be good for the both them since they are bottling up everything. In turn this will lay everything out in the open.. and hope for growth. 

Episode 9 &10- Showed all the conflicts out in the open now. Finally, because Minseong knows. I think they are both reaching their breakpoints...so think the growth and development is coming

One last thing, this both of their first relationship, and both have lived somewhat of life. They both bring a huge baggage into their relationship. I got frustrated watching episode 10. However, I am hopeful and patient. They will come out stronger

Sorry for the rambling and confusing post. I do myself I have my own self-esteem issues which is why I am able to relate to the drama on very personal level.

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic