[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

2 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Either JY burns that suitcase..or I will.

Him burning us with his hotness is an option too. I mean it’s no option. He burns us. That’s a fact. It’s not a Joon Young thing, it’s a Min Jae thing.

wp4767080.jpg

And have this too. I’ll pay for it.

114010--01--1555687832.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think I understand JK now after watching thus far... She loved HH initially and she felt satisfaction dating him... she was the talented wealthy Princess, he was a talented Celloist (even thoug

Hello everyone!!! I would like to give a virtual group hug to this amazing family here. Though it might be a drama but it feels like we have gone through so much together  Really hoping to see our OTP

longer kiss for longer breakup at least         

Posted Images

I wish I could pull a Yoon Dong Yoon and pretend I never saw this episode ...

Even though we've been seeing our dimple couple share their concerns with each other, they are both far from perfect and need to open up I guess

@Jillia Seeing JK and HH talk in the preview makes me think there is some resolution possible to the whole thing...

The writer nim sure knows how to play with our feels , the Dolce followed by this means that whatever comes on Monday will probably be sweeter to us I guess since we've been waiting for it for a whole week

The only other thing I look forward to when JK and SA interact is the behind the scenes though... Park Ji Hyun and Park Eunbin conspiring to ditch JY and get together is the most fun :approves:

Edited by Abirami Ramakrishnan
Added another thought
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

The moment when Min Sung asked Joon Young to take good care of Song Ah. kkkk :wub:

1601395084.gif

16013950841.gif

Source: DCGall

And then Min Sung finding out not only that Dong Yoon likes Song Ah but also Song Ah liked Dong Yoon...

EBB88CEB9E8CEC8AA4EBA5BCECA28BEC9584ED95

Spoiler

Source: DCGall

Translation for the preview by Prudy Gina on youtube :) 

JK- How did you find me?

Hh- You usually visit the same places.

JK- Do you want to have a drink?

Sj- I heard that you and Jy are seeing each other. I get that you like each other but am sorry to say this...

Jy- What are you thinking so deeply about? You aren't sick, right?

Sa- I suddenly lost confidence.

Jy- Why did you speak to...

Sj- That's the work of a manager.

Sa- I didn't get to buy a ticket back to Seoul. You didn't either right?  :wub:

Jy- Yea I didn't.

Sa- But why are you smiling? (Grabs the hand)

Sa- Aren't we going to Seoul?

Happy SA is voicing her concern about loosing confidence and seems like it happens after here talk with SJ. Talk about the important stuff you two :D 

I also think JY learning about JK manipulation gonna the last trop for him to be done with JK.  Let us hope he burn or even give back the handkerchief to JK to give her a clear message. You can not be nice to her anymore. 

This episode was hard to watch, but I think important too for showing what insecurity can do when fulled and the hard stuff about losing friends. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, SakuraC said:

I have a mixed feeling on the preview

That date might be the last date before angst comes in

Kdrama usually follow that nice date route & break up in next ep :joy: 

Goshh... so far, this drama hasn't really been following the usual drama equation so lets see if they'll do that. I trust our Dimple Couple! :)

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

I have to say reading knetz comments... they really didn't like the episode. But like @gracebkk said now Song Ah can face the reality and I think she and Joon Young will come around eventually. I wish for Song Ah not to turn into Brahms. :D

I get them.. Today's episode felt like how I felt after watching ep6 – a bit disappointed and like it's lacking that oomph. Of course, I still loved today's episode. But it was just full of tenseness and questions (felt like there were more questions than answers or solutions) that I felt the same way like after watching ep6. Luckily we had that sweet ep9 yesterday so today's episode was easier to digest (unlike ep 6).

1 hour ago, SakuraC said:

Did JY even know the song he played with JK will be the same song SA will play

SA also didnt tell JY her song choice right?

No wonder their love seem a bit superficial

Oh yea... right... no wonder SA looked a bit shocked. I wonder if JK decided to choose that piece after hearing SA playing it (thus, JK decided to play the same piece in order feel above SA). 

Btw... I just realized.. after SA's professor telling SA to tell HH that he's no longer welcomed in the chamber orchestra, this means that HH will get another blow. Gosh. He's disappointing me, but I can't bear to see him hurt in this way...

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@Abirami Ramakrishnan

Judging from the preview it looks like Jung Kyung and Hyun Ho get closer again. *sigh* They're like children... I swear.

:kitty:

@sal2

Thank you for sharing the translation for the preview. :D

Joon Young and Song Ah somewhere outside Seoul, not getting a ticket back to Seoul... like I'm here for it.

:omg:

And I'm glad that Song Ah will voice her concern but that doesn't change that Joon Young won't. And that's the biggest issue here.

AND can we please talk about Sung Jae who has been getting on my nerves ever since he became Joon Young's "manager"?? Who else just wants to kick him to the moon!?

mean girls raise hand GIF

@gracebkk

I feel them as well. I think episode 10 is frustrating because things are slowly falling into place for the conflicts to get resolved in the future episodes. But we need to get there and dramas don't do it without angst. So... but it almost feels like the writer lost her focus. For a lot of people the whole Jung Kyung thing was done last episode, so they were suprised that instead of a sweet scene in Joon Young's apartment that dreadful handkerchief showed up again. :D

Before I add any more thoughts, I will need to watch both episodes to make sure I am kicking the right butts for the right reasons lol.

@Jillia what I don’t want is a rush to resolve things when it could be done in episode 13 or 14. Please don’t wait until episode 16. I would be so frustrated. I understand the knetz worry. But since things are going this way, i also trust the writer will fix it smoothly. 

haha @heartoppaya @Jillia that suitcase needs to be burned to ashes. As long as those belongings of JK exist, the distance between JY/SA regarding JK will only grow especially since JK already feels like can have JY now. But on the other hand, Kim Min Jae’s half naked body should not be burned but treasured :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

And I'm glad that Song Ah will voice her concern but that doesn't change that Joon Young won't. And that's the biggest issue here.

Maybe the fact that SJ talked to SA gonna be the opener he needed to talk about this to SA. I feel JY need some push to finally open up to SA. SO hope next week we see him finally bear himself to SA consider so many external force working against them.  crossing my finger that writers plan is that they become stronger amid all the pressure. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sal2 said:

Maybe the fact that SJ talked to SA gonna be the opener he needed to talk about this to SA. I feel JY need some push to finally open up to SA. SO hope next week we see him finally bear himself to SA consider so many external force working against them.  crossing my finger that writers plan is that they become stronger amid all the pressure. :) 

I just wish Joon Young wouldn't need the push... You know Jung Kyung now knows about the competition, so she already knows more than Song Ah. Of course not because Joon Young told her about it but does it matter in the end?

I will accept if Joon Young opens up after Sung Jae told her about certain things but at the same time it will feel bittersweet because I think Song Ah proved to be trustworthy and ready to listen to his bad days as well. So I just wish Joon Young would open up on his own. But I guess some people need the push. :D

@heartoppaya Happy bday!

Here are some more stuff I found to share to you as an early bday present & man he got moves!

Spoiler

Ok some stuff on Kim Min Jae

TV show together with BTS V and Kim Min Jae in Celebrity Brothers

In Knowing Brothers 

BTW thanks everyone for the goodies about today's episode. I have a few hours before I can go home to watch it.

Thanks for it.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
7 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@heartoppaya Happy bday!

Here are some more stuff I found to share to you as an early bday present & man he got moves

BTW thanks everyone for the goodies about today's episode. I have a few hours before I can go home to watch it.

Thanks for it.

OMG THANK YOU UNNIEEEEE SARANGHAEEEEEEEEE

:7555_attack:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Jillia said:

So I just wish Joon Young would open up on his own.

Let see if that the case he need push though. Agree it would be bittersweet. Maybe he gonna surprise us again. I hope that scene where he finally open up is satisfying for us. :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Jillia said:

Happy Birthday, @heartoppaya!

Only Do You Like Brahms related Kim Min Jae stuff. :D Anything else would be off-topic.

Source: DCGall, credit as labeled

OTP HOLDING HANDS WOOOOOOOOO

Ofcourse unnie. Just him and Eun Bin in their world together. Omg i want to write a Kim Min Jae / Park Eun Bin fic now, after the Choseok greetings where Min Jae was just staring at Eun Bin half the time.

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote reaction gifs. Thanks.
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Happy birthday @heartoppaya!!! Here's some Kim Minjae goodies for you :hooray2:

(cuz.. I mean... we can never have enough of this scene, right? ;) it'll help us survive through this week until Monday!) 

(since when does SBS make these kind of fanvids?!?! I'm shocked!!!! hahahahhaa :D Seems like they had a lot of time on their hands)

And other non-DYLB yet swoon-worthy Minjae related content:

Spoiler

(He was such a baby here (compared to now)!!!! This is where I had my heart stolen by Minjae :wub:)

(Minjae grew up a bit here. Still looks so young compared to now though. He's so manly as JY!!!!)

And to end it off, here's another JY-SA scene we all love so dearly (which will help us power through this week after the tense end of ep10) 

Spoiler

:2540_meh:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic