Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some scene from the previous episode and from the preview mirror eachother.   Joon Young walking down alongside the palace grounds, smiling after asking Song Ah out. Joon Young wa

So... I watched the episode raw and the last scene touched me so much! I loved how Joon Young mirrored Song Ah. Like YES! And I loved Song Ah's speech as well.   Song Ah: "Träumerei. I thou

How to say goodbye to this drama? I haven't watched a lot of dramas this year. More than I did last year I believe but still not a lot and I definitely dropped a lot and those I finished I love, flaws

Posted Images

@vangsweetie637

Hopefully everything wil resolved with SA and MS soon..its sad to think that a friendship will break up just because of one man.

HN saying that hurts bur its the truth! Prof Lee is one lazy teacher and she lets SA doing everything fot her! But HN speaks harshly..I think its  not all about prof  lee but I feel shes heslous of SA!

@Jillia thanks for the screencaps and

.recaps

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Youtube version of the preview.

How could they end episode 10 like this and expect us to survive till next week...?!?

Episode 10 watched raw is very heavy. At least Episode 9 had more light-hearted moments. 

A few antagonists I need to wipe off the face of the DYLB universe (in no order of priority):

1)  the (mourning) black handkerchief

2)  "needs-to-stop"Jungkyung

3)  full-time villain CEO Park

4)  "not worthy to be a Professor" Lee

5)  worst frenemy Haena

.... the list is getting too long :Furious:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3
Just now, rukizie said:

The insecurity of Song Ah shown up and started to eat her alive again. Gosh :( 

She had a rough time in this episode, even more so than Joon Young. She gets dragged this episode and she just wanted to spend a nice time with Joon Young but then found that handkerchief....... Like someone needs to hug her!

:criesariver:

On another note... WHAT kind of look is that in the last picture???

2020092922451560042_00_118.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Oh man, I watched Ep 10 without subs and today's episode just seems so sad for our couple! :cry:

Just 15mins into today's episode and we have 3 annoying people back to back already urgh.

I hope that based on Ep11's preview, I can only hope that it'll be better! :persevere:

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
15 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

i also think it’s because of JK feeding her things like “i will wait for him..” and “we known each other for 15 years..” :kicks:

not only does she most likely feel inferior but she becomes insecure because JK is still hanging around in the picture with JY. I seriously want to push JK for SA!!

edit:

Oh boy!!!

HH!!

why are so worry about JK being all shaken up and didn’t even ask or listen to JY’s side of the story. Aigoo. I want to kick you too!

JY, honestly, if a friend for so long isn’t even willing to listen to you for once wholeheartedly, it’s better to not be friends either. 

omo..wasnt expecting SA to break off the friendship with DY tho. 

dang. Everything is a mess..

Idk if its just me, I still feel like JY didnt give me enough assurance of his moving on from JK

Like even tiny things like the handkerchief lead back to JK

SA might feel like can she competes with JK 15 years relationship with JY??

JK remarks is definitely not helping

Plus JY also has not really open up to SA

I feel like there will be more JY-JK words gets around after JY performance with JK

Guess people around them will praise this pair & question why JY be with the last rank student

IT will make SA much smaller & not suitable to be pair with JY

I cant imagine if SA performance end up as disaster due to her accompanist
While JK gets the position due to her amazing performance with JY:brokenheart:

Seriously, I wish SA tells JY what JK said to her

Its not the 1st time & it wont be the last time

I really want this two to really talk:crybaby:

Plus why there are too much of those annoying professor today :Furious:

• Like 5
  • Sad 5
3 minutes ago, SakuraC said:

Idk if its just me, I still feel like JY didnt give me enough assurance of his moving on from JK

Like even tiny things like the handkerchief lead back to JK

SA might feel like can she competes with JK 15 years relationship with JY??

JK remarks is definitely not helping

Plus JY also has not really open up to SA

I feel like there will be more JY-JK words gets around after JY performance with JK

Guess people around them will praise this pair & question why JY be with the last rank student

IT will make SA much smaller & not suitable to be pair with JY

I already thought when Joon Young put that handkerchief just in the drawer..... like oh boy this will come back to him. And it did. And Song Ah just had a ROUGH day with Min Sung, Professor Lee and Hae Na. Girl must be walking on eggshells at the moment.

uncomfortable donald glover GIF

@heartoppaya

No they didn't.

• Like 2
  • Sad 8

They need to talk each other. They need to open up their heart. Once they open everything about his depression and her insecurities, it would be clear without both parties asked anything and suspected everything. Six episode to go and the writer took the sad route again :crymeme:

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Jillia said:

I already thought when Joon Young put that handkerchief just in the drawer..... like oh boy this will come back to him. And it did. And Song Ah just had a ROUGH day with Min Sung, Professor Lee and Hae Na. Girl must be walking on eggshells at the moment.

@heartoppaya

No they didn't.

What’s this talk about eggshells? What happened? I was at office and was super busy. What happened? I’m too lazy to read back pleaseeeeeee summarize for me.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

@Jillia at this point, I want to kick so many people’s butt!!

They are annoying me with how they treat both JY/SA. No one is wholeheartedly listening to these two.  And they act like they don’t care either. HH needs to stop pinning the blame on JY only and look at his own faults. He was the one never listening to JK when she said she had “second thoughts”.

As for JK, this bish..making it sound like JY told her to wait, which instantly probably made SA remember when JY told her to wait too. 

JK, you lost your chance with JY already so:

NiftyVainHochstettersfrog-size_restricte

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

@heartoppaya

Jung Kyung told Song Ah that Song Ah will be more uncomfortable in the future and that she will wait just like Joon Young told her. She is basically twisting his words. Need to watch the complete episode though.

Anyways this scene happens BEFORE Song Ah goes to Joon Young's apartment. At the apartment, Joon Young prepares tea but breaks a cup and looking for a tissue Song Ah finds Jung Kyung's handkerchief in the drawer. So she leaves and the whole evening she thinks about Jung Kyung's words.

@vangsweetie637

GURL! I don't even know what to say.... I have so many butts to kick in this drama right now.

bruce lee kick GIF

From Jung Kyung to Hyun Ho to Sung Jae to Hae Na to Professor Lee... What is with these people!?

But preview for episode 11 gives me positive vibes. Also, did I get that right they're.... going on a trip together. Need to rewatch preview again!

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Honestly I can deal with all the nasty professors and stupid brainless not so friend as long as the writer keep JY & SA together.

Dont make this drama a typical k-drama where the OTP need to break up to add makjang to excite viewer.

Create makjang from other direction. Let them be together. Let them find way to communicate. Learn to understand each other, learn to share their burden. Learn to navigate their life to be a better person 

*Side Note: I kind of worry that they seem to be still awkward around each other. Should a couple be more  friendlier ??? This situation make me feel like they are still unsure (JY especially...) about their feeling...

• Like 10
22 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@heartoppaya

Jung Kyung told Song Ah that Song Ah will be more uncomfortable in the future and that she will wait just like Joon Young told her. She is basically twisting his words. Need to watch the complete episode though.

Anyways this scene happens BEFORE Song Ah goes to Joon Young's apartment. At the apartment, Joon Young prepares tea but breaks a cup and looking for a tissue Song Ah finds Jung Kyung's handkerchief in the drawer. So she leaves and the whole evening she thinks about Jung Kyung's words.

@vangsweetie637

GURL! I don't even know what to say.... I have so many butts to kick in this drama right now.

From Jung Kyung to Hyun Ho to Sung Jae to Hae Na to Professor Lee... What is with these people!?

But preview for episode 11 gives me positive vibes. Also, did I get that right they're.... going on a trip together. Need to rewatch preview again!

Someone spoil it on twitter

There is  a picture of SA-JY with JY's mum in the street

They might accidentally encounter JY's mom ?

If they are arranged to meet her, then they should be in a restaurant and not talking in the street

It should be in the next ep based on their clothes

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

oh, I knew it there gonna be something that gonna not be so easy to handle. oh boy, I think this it is JY time to assure SA about his feelings in many ways. Poor SA insecurity eating her... I hope they really talk about stuffs. I want our girl to really find her confidence and trust herself and trust JY too. I mean I think there is more of guilt left of JK than anything else that he really need to let go to. 

BTW In the preview we got handholding. I think it looks like they really move further closer after a talk. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, fieza1871 said:

Honestly I can deal with all the nasty professors and stupid brainless not so friend as long as the writer keep JY & SA together.

Dont make this drama a typical k-drama where the OTP need to break up to add makjang to excite viewer.

Create makjang from other direction. Let them be together. Let them find way to communicate. Learn to understand each other, learn to share their burden. Learn to navigate their life to be a better person 

*Side Note: I kind of worry that they seem to be still awkward around each other. Should a couple be more  friendlier ??? This situation make me feel like they are still unsure (JY especially...) about their feeling...

I am finding their awkwardness real. They are still shy and I think it goes with their quiet personality. They have just started dating and it's not like they knew each other for along time. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

I knew JK was bad news.... as I said  previously she only looks out for herself. ..she totally needs to be busted.    SA will not say anything because of  Jk and JY many yeard of friendship.

Its a shame that HH is willing to throw away his friendship with JY.   

We knew that our  Dimple couple would experience  some hardship ...but from so many sources...smh

If the preview is true ...our couple will prevail and  hopefully have another sweet date .

Thank you all so much for recapping..gifs..and the many awesome comments:heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic