Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some scene from the previous episode and from the preview mirror eachother.   Joon Young walking down alongside the palace grounds, smiling after asking Song Ah out. Joon Young wa

So... I watched the episode raw and the last scene touched me so much! I loved how Joon Young mirrored Song Ah. Like YES! And I loved Song Ah's speech as well.   Song Ah: "Träumerei. I thou

How to say goodbye to this drama? I haven't watched a lot of dramas this year. More than I did last year I believe but still not a lot and I definitely dropped a lot and those I finished I love, flaws

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, loopo said:

im still not ready for song ah heartbreak next week (sob my ship is sinking faster than the speed of light)

At least she have Joon young to cheer her up. ^_^ 

I am happy they are heading into a more healthy friendship with each other. I really hope writer are not gonna make the love triangles more messy than it is and the main focus is seeing both moving away from the triangle both in body and mind. Also hope Jung Kyung is not gonna turn into the typical second lead that mess with the lead just because she cant figure out her own feelings. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, loopo said:

im still not ready for song ah heartbreak next week (sob my ship is sinking faster than the speed of light)

Oh are you shipping Song Ah with Dong Yoon? :D They definitely have a interesting dynamic and what seems like a complicated past.

Welcome to the thread, @annamchoi!

:waves:

• Like 4

Park Eun Bin’s One-Sided Love Faces A Turning Point After A Conversation With Bae Da Bin In “Do You Like Brahms?”

d23a5825be234943b30f3010cee06e24.jpeg?s=

Sep 4, 2020
by S. Nam

SBS’s “Do You Like Brahms?” released new stills of Park Eun Bin and Bae Da Bin!

“Do You Like Brahms?” is a romance drama about talented classical music students chasing love, happiness, and their dreams. Kim Min Jae stars as world-renowned pianist Park Joon Young, while Park Eun Bin plays Chae Song Ah, a violinist who sets out to pursue her love of music later in life than her peers.

Spoilers

Chae Song Ah secretly harbors one-sided feelings for her friend Yoon Dong Yoon (Lee Yoo Jin). Yoon Dong Yoon is special to Chae Song Ah because he was the first to encourage Chae Song Ah’s dream when everyone else was against her pursuing music. Eventually, Yoon Dong Yoon’s warmth caused Chae Song Ah to develop feelings for him.

However, Chae Song Ah was unable to confess because of her other close friend Kang Min Sung (Bae Da Bin). Kang Min Sung briefly dated Yoon Dong Yoon during her college days, but she still has feelings for him even though she pretends not to. Chae Song Ah has chosen to keep her feelings hidden in order to protect their friendship.

In the upcoming episode, a turning point will occur in Chae Song Ah’s life. The newly released teaser depicts Chae Song Ah laughing and talking with Kang Min Sung like usual. In this scene, Chae Song Ah will open up about her hidden feelings towards Yoon Dong Yoon. With Kang Min Sung near tears and Chae Song Ah appearing to be at a loss, viewers are curious to find out what the two friends said.

Park-Eun-Bin-Bae-Da-Bin.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1423586wpp/park-eun-bins-one-sided-love-faces-a-turning-point-after-a-conversation-with-bae-da-bin-in-do-you-like-brahms

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@Jillia yes yes, I saw teasers and first script reading has been subbed tho. I wonder if they don't accept fansub anymore because there is fan who uploaded her subtitle file but didn't accepted by them.. 

Yoon Chan-young cameo, the actor acted in writer-pd combo before, everything and nothing 

• Like 2

Kim Min Jae And Park Eun Bin Become Closer In Upcoming Episode Of “Do You Like Brahms?”

48fe5a90d7084728b16668772939cdc6.png?s=9

Sep 5, 2020
by R. Jun

SBS’s new drama “Do You Like Brahms?” has revealed new stills of Park Eun Bin and Kim Min Jae.

“Do You Like Brahms?” is a romance drama about talented classical music students chasing love, happiness, and dreams. Kim Min Jae stars as world-renowned pianist Park Joon Young, while Park Eun Bin plays Chae Song Ah, a violinist who sets out to pursue her love of music later in life than her peers.

In the latest stills, we see Chae Song Ah and Park Joon Young standing together in the rain, seeming to have become closer than before. The two gaze intently at each other, communicating much through their eyes alone and leaving viewers curious as to what’s next.

The next episode of “Do You Like Brahms?” airs September 7 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1423715wpp/kim-min-jae-and-park-eun-bin-become-closer-in-upcoming-episode-of-do-you-like-brahms

• Like 1

@Jillia

Yeah knowing the full piece gives more context to the scene. The piece starts with a long solo for the violin which they mostly skipped in the drama. The whole piece is made to showcase virtuous violin play. He really is just there to accompany the girl. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Fabbo said:

@Jillia

Yeah knowing the full piece gives more context to the scene. The piece starts with a long solo for the violin which they mostly skipped in the drama. The whole piece is made to showcase virtuous violin play. He really is just there to accompany the girl. 

It's really a very beautiful piece. I think it also shows that at the moment Joon Yong is really playing to accompany. It's not clear whether he actually loves playing piano or not. And he doesn't have the answer himself yet. But I think we will follow his and Song Ah's journey to find that out for themselves. :D

In the end, it looks like he wanted to stop playing piano when he was young but ended up doing it anyways.

• Like 1

Can we talk though how much Joon Yong already cared about Song Ah without actually knowing her? He didn't expose she didn't participate in the concert in episode 1 and he wanted to give her a umbrella. Also HOW cute that instead of shielding herself from the rain, Song Ah is putting the jacket over her violin case. :D:wub:

1599299836.gif

Source: DCGall, credit as labeled

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I enjoyed the first two episodes but I didn't really care for Song Ah that much.  I felt she was in the wrong when she asked to stay on stage after she was told to leave (although I agree the Maestro was meaner than he needed to be.). 

At this point my favorite character is Lee Jung-Kyung, although I am probably imagining a more tragic background for her than she will get.  I don't feel that she is leading JY on, I think she is in a situation where she doesn't know how to move forward without hurting someone she cares about.  In my mind she and JY were too shy too start dating when they met while Sung-Cheol was more outgoing and didn't hesitate.  JK had low self esteem and so even though she had feelings for JY she started dating SC.  We'll see..., I'm probably wrong.

I'd like to see a show where the main leads become friends and help each other find romantic happiness, just not with each other.

• Like 2

Kim Min Jae And Park Eun Bin Share A Dining Table Full Of Secrets In “Do You Like Brahms?”

68c1f01044b94b05a3170d6afe1dd924.jpeg?s=

Sep 6, 2020
by S. P

SBS’s new drama “Do You Like Brahms?” has revealed new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

“Do You Like Brahms?” is a romance drama about talented classical music students chasing love, happiness, and dreams. Kim Min Jae stars as world-renowned pianist Park Joon Young, while Park Eun Bin plays Chae Song Ah, a violinist who set out to pursue her love of music later in life than her peers.

Spoilers

Chae Song Ah secretly harbors feelings for Yoon Dong Yoon (Lee Yoo Jin), her friend since her college days. At the same time, Park Joon Young is also struggling with his feelings for Lee Jung Kyung (Park Ji Hyun), who happens to be the girlfriend of his friend Han Hyun Ho (Kim Sung Cheol).

The new stills are arousing viewers’ curiosity as they picture the five members of the two love triangles gathered together for a meal. While Chae Song Ah and Yoon Dong Yoon have smiles on their faces, Park Joon Young observes them with an unreadable expression, almost as if he knows of Chae Song Ah’s feelings for her friend. Meanwhile, Han Hyun Ho smiles slightly in the direction of Lee Jung Kyung.

Spoiler

Kim-Min-Jae-Park-Eun-Bin-Lee-Yoo-Jin-Par

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1423944wpp/kim-min-jae-and-park-eun-bin-share-a-dining-table-full-of-secrets-in-do-you-like-brahms

Do You Like Brahms: Episode 1

by dramallama

brahms-01-00104.jpg

The first youth music drama out of the gate, Do You Like Brahms, sets a soft romantic tone as we’re introduced to our music-loving characters. We meet our heroine as she seeks happiness through her love of violin, but her late discovery of this passion poses doubts about her future. She’s introduced to a music prodigy, who faces his own challenges with music, and we slowly learn about their overlapping struggles with friendship and love. And it has everything to do with Brahms.

Note: This is a first episode recap only.

EPISODE 1: “Träumerei: Dream”

brahms-01-00002.jpg

A group of friends surprise our heroine, CHAE SONG-AH (Park Eun-bin), with a cake to celebrate her admission to Seoryeong University’s School of Music. College friend KANG MIN-SUNG (Bae Da-bin) asks Song-ah for her reflections on being admitted to the music school at 26 years old after graduating from the business school, and another close college friend, YOON DONG-YOON (Lee Yoo-jin), interjects to take credit as Song-ah’s violin teacher. Min-sung asks if Song-ah is happy, and Song-ah smiles brightly as she nods.

Jumping to Song-ah as a fourth-year violin student, we see the first violins preparing backstage for the school’s 60th anniversary concert. The violinists complain about the inconvenience of getting to the famous Arts Center for the performance, having performed at the venue multiple times throughout their classical music training, but Song-ah confesses that this is her first time performing here. Unlike the younger students, Song-ah is nervously excited.

Spoiler

brahms-01-00011.jpg

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/09/do-you-like-brahms-episode-1/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요? - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic