Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

Why do i have a feeling that JungKyung will help SongAh train to be a better violinist? i mean when JK had that master class where SA had to come because of HaeNa. JK had a good job "mentoring" SA more than that professor... and  JK somewhat sympathizes with SA when she was eating with her professor saying bad things about SA... 

• Like 11
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some scene from the previous episode and from the preview mirror eachother.   Joon Young walking down alongside the palace grounds, smiling after asking Song Ah out. Joon Young wa

So... I watched the episode raw and the last scene touched me so much! I loved how Joon Young mirrored Song Ah. Like YES! And I loved Song Ah's speech as well.   Song Ah: "Träumerei. I thou

How to say goodbye to this drama? I haven't watched a lot of dramas this year. More than I did last year I believe but still not a lot and I definitely dropped a lot and those I finished I love, flaws

Posted Images

@heartoppaya @gracebkk

Can we talk about though that YET AGAIN Song Ah and Joon Young addressed their worries after the kiss? My babes the most mature drama couple.

:wow1:

On the kiss.... the ice cream got completely forgotten there during the kiss. :lol:

:tenor:

@vangsweetie637

I'm looking out for them gifs for the kissing scene. And for the video on Youtube. :D

:bashful:

6 minutes ago, shazai said:

Why do i have a feeling that JungKyung will help SongAh train to be a better violinist? i mean when JK had that master class where SA had to come because of HaeNa. JK had a good job "mentoring" SA more than that professor... and  JK somewhat sympathizes with SA when she was eating with her professor saying bad things about SA... 

That's what I'm hoping for. Honestly the only way to redeem Jung Kyung somewhat. She is so good as a teacher. :D

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2
4 minutes ago, shazai said:

I think when they had that master class was a start for JK to see SA in a different light. I guess at least seems like they gonna build a professional relationship that maybe can develop into friendship. I think what JK need is a girl friend as she really is a lonely girl. 

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1
17 minutes ago, shazai said:

I feel that too. If SA's professor wasn't just doing lip service, then this is the first time she has complimented SA's violin playing. And this compliment only happened after that masterclass with JK. So I can definitely see that happening. JK & SA will be meeting quite often in the future anyways, mainly because JY is accompanying JK as her pianist, so hopefully they'll become "better" friends soon.

After watching ep9, once again, I really love how SA & JY keeps communicating with each other about everything. It might not be a big thing yet, like JY's burdens and whatnot. But if there are things both of them can share and aren't so sensitive for them, both them do that – such as what happened after the confession scene. 

I'm worried about SA & MS, but I know they'll get through this. JY will be there with SA too (since he knows about everything already), and hopefully MS also sees that SA did nothing wrong soon (like that fact that SA never purposely tried to steal DY away from her).

Btw, isn't it so refreshing that we won't have that misunderstanding between our main leads like in other Kdramas. For a second there, I was really worried that JY heard SA telling DY how she used to like him a lot before. But I realized I had no reasons to worry about our Dimple Couple fighting because of this because JY already knew about it. This is such a nice thing not to worry about.. :) 

Edit:

@Jillia I know right??? I loved that scene so much! So proud of our Dimple Couple. This is exactly why I'm not so worried about them – because I know whatever problems they'll face, they'll face it head on while communicating it through. And this is super important for them, especially since both of them have very different backgrounds.

• Like 5
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, shazai said:

I really like JK for being professional

Though her love-life & friendship with HH & JY is a mess

She didnt let these feeling affecting her attitude to SA 

Its a refreshing to has this kind of 2nd female lead

Instead of the usual evil 2nd lead that like to sabotage the MC

I kind a hope  SA & JK can be a close friend in the end

It seems JK didnt has any female friend around her

Who knows if it will end up as SA whom JK will share her story

Anyway, just like what they joke in bts, lets leave JY & be together :loolz:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
14 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

@heartoppaya @Jillia But seeing from the trailer, why do I feel that the "SA & JY in JY's house" scene comes before "JK & SA in one car driving somewhere"? Gahhh... More sad times? :( 

And can JK lighten up already? What? She said "You feel awkward right? You'll keep feeling awkward in the future." to SA?!?! I hope she's not being mean to SA... Or else..

Kind of agree. the preview also misleading the sequence of what actually happened in the drama...

I am dreading it but I think we can aspect a sad time in tomorrow episode. 

But 1 thing I like is SA is proactive in these relationship. Hope that will help JY open up about everything in his life to SA

*Site Note : thank you so much for the live recapper. U guys rocks.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

@heartoppaya @Jillia But seeing from the trailer, why do I feel that the "SA & JY in JY's house" scene comes before "JK & SA in one car driving somewhere"? Gahhh... More sad times? :( 

And can JK lighten up already? What? She said "You feel awkward right? You'll keep feeling awkward in the future." to SA?!?! I hope she's not being mean to SA... Or else..

Maybe she means being awkward with her?

As SA knows what happen between JK-HH-JY

She has seen the mess of their relationship

So, itt might be more awkward if JK become SA's lecturer :sweat_smile:

Like imagine if u see ur teacher/lecturer gets dump or something :joy:

One word....Awkward :emmm:

• Like 8

@gracebkk i love how our couple communicates with each other and still stay together even with what others are already saying..but i am worried about this word: NOBLE IDIOCY. Even if they are together, one of them or both can always pull this idiocy card and it’s gonna drive all of us crazy :lol:

@heartoppaya You alright there??:

giphy.gif

@Jillia i trust in your skills to give us the kiss and gifs :P

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

@vangsweetie637 gahhhhh... you're right!! And we still have 7 episodes to go too! Plenty of time for them to take this route.. T.T Although if someone's going to do this, it'll be JY for sure!

I don't see SA doing it, seeing from how brave she is now. However, JY seems to still be holding back. So if they do break up or put a momentary pause in their relationship, it'll either be because JY doesn't want SA to get hurt (because of whatever reason) or because SA is upset that JY still isn't confiding in her even after a long time being together.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Everyone's got a dog in the manger attitude. What is with the entitled attitude? If you're not in a relationship with the person- keep yout opinions to yourself. Its not as if people can't live their lives just because you like someone. A relationship is a 2 way street. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Guys, there is some else’s butt I want to kick:

HAE NA!!!

:onfirex:

What is up with this girl? Is she jealous of SA’s attention even more now because the rumors are true? Seriously. Why is she so jealous of SA dating JY?

Even if she is having her own insecurities, she shouldn’t be treating other people negatively just because she can’t have her way either. I don’t see JY or SA doing that to anyone and they are struggling a lot as well so...

Hae Na..i am getting ready for you too:

vF5.gif

@Jillia yasss!! I saw your gifs right after I posted :D 

:Megathanks:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
8 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

@vangsweetie637 gahhhhh... you're right!! And we still have 7 episodes to go too! Plenty of time for them to take this route.. T.T Although if someone's going to do this, it'll be JY for sure!

I don't see SA doing it, seeing from how brave she is now. However, JY seems to still be holding back. So if they do break up or put a momentary pause in their relationship, it'll either be because JY doesn't want SA to get hurt (because of whatever reason) or because SA is upset that JY still isn't confiding in her even after a long time being together.

I think it might be the later one?

Feel like SA will be the one to ask for break up if it happen

The highest possible reason is that JY still didnt open up & confiding her

I dont think SA likes to live in an uncertainty

She might feel their relationship is just superficial if they didnt share anything beyond its okay word

She will tries her best to understand JY

But if JY still hesitates to share his story, then SA might be the one to step back

• Like 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Everyone's got a dog in the manger attitude. What is with the entitled attitude? If you're not in a relationship with the person- keep yout opinions to yourself. Its not as if people can't live their lives just because you like someone. A relationship is a 2 way street. 

Yes, as if success depends on whether being single or not. I don't know either why everyone thinks they're entitled to voice their opinion on the relationship. LMAO :lol:

@vangsweetie637

Hae Na is a... problem. I still stand by my point. In the end she was just like Song Ah sitting in the last row, so it's not like she is any better than Song Ah. But she gets the pressure from her mother. But she doesn't seem too invested in the music but at the same time gets jealous because Song Ah is, in her eyes, luckier than her? I'm confused here. Hae Nae could've attended the master class to improve herself but something happened. But she can't influence that "oppa" Joon Young doesn't like her. She doesn't get over that Song Ah somewhat gets everything she wants?

:kicks:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@gracebkk i love how our couple communicates with each other and still stay together even with what others are already saying..but i am worried about this word: NOBLE IDIOCY. Even if they are together, one of them or both can always pull this idiocy card and it’s gonna drive all of us crazy :lol:

@heartoppaya You alright there??:

i trust in your skills to give us the kiss and gifs :P

IM NOT ALRIGHT

ILL BE ALRIGHT WHEN KIM MIN JAE KISSES ME LIKE THAT TOO

Btw I’m gay for Park Eun Bin too tbh. THAT WOMAN SLAYS MY LORD.

I WANNA TALK ABOUT THE KISS BTS BUT I HATE MY EFFING LIFE CUZ I GOTTA GO FOR MY SIS IN LAWS BIRTHDAY PARTY I HATE EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR YOU CHINGUS MWAAHHHHH I LOVE YOU GUYS BUT I LOVE KIM MIN JAE AND PARK EUN BIN MORE I DONT CARE IF I COME OFF AS A MASOCHIST 

Guys when I’m back to normal I’ll explain the kiss; analyze the second kiss and explain future 18+ issues that you may have.

I promise. Heartoppaya’s got your back since 1992.

P.S. I saw someone comment about our boy’s sexy back and I gotta admit I felt butterflies the first time I saw his back when playing the piano. Something about his back SCREAMS sexy-bang-me-on-the-piano-senpai.

I’m innocent.

:please:

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Guys, there is some else’s butt I want to kick:

HAE NA!!!

What is up with this girl? Is she jealous of SA’s attention even more now because the rumors are true? Seriously. Why is she so jealous of SA dating JY?

Even if she is having her own insecurities, she shouldn’t be treating other people negatively just because she can’t have her way either. I don’t see JY or SA doing that to anyone and they are struggling a lot as well so...

Hae Na..i am getting ready for you too:

@Jillia yasss!! I saw your gifs right after I posted :D

Well there is some people who is miserable

Then she/he wants others to feel the same too due to jealousy

In a way she might feel like why SA obtains those things easily 

She still view SA as somebody who rank last in class

The last rank didnt mean that you are hopeless

Its might be a motivation for you to gets better

Right now SA is moving up the ladder

Even that annoying lecturer said SA improves

So hard work indeed paid it off

Haena might not see how SA works hard

Those things didnt suddenly fall from the sky

Its due to her perseverance & hard work in all those years 
Its your attitude in the end that's matter

• Like 5
  • Love 1

The scene which stood out to the Knetz apart from the kiss was the scene in the practice room. The comments are "It was time for the alarm". Hahaha... they comment on how Joon Young's eyes became serious... like a man and he starts to step forward but as soon as the phone alarm rang the tension was over. kkkk :wub:

1601303892.gif

16013038921.gif

16013038922.gif

Spoiler

1601303893.gif

Source: DCGall

Me:

Spoiler

hot golden girls GIF

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

@gracebkk @SakuraC i agree. I don’t want these two to break up because of some noble idiocy (heck, I don’t want them to break up at all) but if it does happen, I want it to be because of the strain these two cannot heal together if one doesn’t want to open up while the other one opens up wholeheartedly. It’s a very fragile feeling when one keeps the sorrow/worries while one is willing to share theirs. Whenever someone is in a relationship with someone else, it is normal to expect that they share on the same level as time goes on. They must learn to trust and lean on each other otherwise it’s very easy to feel fragile and vulnerable. And that’s not the best feeling to feel either in a relationship. If these two break up, i want it to be because of themselves and not from what others are feeding them. But I will trust the interviews we have received so far. Now that SA/JY are together, they have to grow more and see if they are just in love or do they truly love each other. If they truly love each other, they will protect each other strongly and together even with the haters.

13 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Hallelujah!!!

This is why I am annoyed by everyone getting all mad and giving attitude just because JY/SA are together. These two made their own decision to be together. 

And this is actually how I would say it to everyone who can’t keep their opinions/attitudes to themselves:

ba2a572311241b69462378aee613d8de6f044874

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic