Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

OH MY GAWD THE BTS OF THE KISS HOLD UP I NEED TO RUN TO THE WASHROOM TO WATCH IT BECAUSE I CANT WATCH A KISS SCENE IN THE OFFICE IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS AND WHY AM I SCREAMING IN CAPS HOLD THE F UP ILL BE BACK OKAY BYE

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Wiggle 1
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some scene from the previous episode and from the preview mirror eachother.   Joon Young walking down alongside the palace grounds, smiling after asking Song Ah out. Joon Young wa

So... I watched the episode raw and the last scene touched me so much! I loved how Joon Young mirrored Song Ah. Like YES! And I loved Song Ah's speech as well.   Song Ah: "Träumerei. I thou

How to say goodbye to this drama? I haven't watched a lot of dramas this year. More than I did last year I believe but still not a lot and I definitely dropped a lot and those I finished I love, flaws

Posted Images

Gosh.. The ost by K-Will is so beautiful. :wub: And guess what, they started the MV with SA opening the piano cover! :D 

Edit: This is officially my second favourite OST for this drama after Punch's Close to Me! 

Edit2: After reading the lyrics, this is definitely JY's POV to SA isn't it? So beautiful and touching... 

:cries:

According to Google Translate, the lyrics means:

Your white face
Those clear eyes
Make my heart beat again
Your warm hands
Your voice towards me hugs me
I only remember this one
The sincerity of looking only at you

My beautiful person
My one person who makes my heart tremble
Such a person to me
When it rains again
To be greeted together
A person like that
It is you

Your good scent
Your smile
It became the whole world to me
Don't go away
I can't think of myself without you
I only remember this one
I can't do it without you

My beautiful person
My one person who makes my heart tremble
Such a person to me
When it rains again
To be greeted together
A person like that
It is you

Sometimes when I'm sad
Someone who will protect you
I wish it would be me

Can you hear my heart
Can you see this heart
If you are the same, stay by my side
Still don't know
Only you
Even if the seasons change, I won't change

• Like 5
  • Love 9

Is it a bad time to ask if the actress plays the violin? Because it sure looks real. Comparing it to the violin playing in BOF you understand. 

You know what? There's hardly any NGs. What am I supposed to think about that?

• Like 7
1 minute ago, ck1Oz said:

Is it a bad time to ask if the actress plays the violin? Because it sure looks real. Comparing it to the violin playing in BOF you understand. 

I read somewhere that PEB played violin when she was younger. So It was easy to remember basics and ofc she took some lessons for the drama...

This drama has wonderful OST songs. Super quality. Few hours before episode 9, ottoke !!!!

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

@ck1Oz  All the main cast are playing their instruments for real in the drama :)

Regarding Park Eun Bin's violin:

Regarding the musical performance of other cast:

Eiu35bsU8AIEN3f?format=png&name=large

Source: typedmaru@twitter

And are we blessed or are we blessed? SBS released a second BTS today! Translation of a snippet:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Completely forgot about this... I think this was taken a couple weeks ago. Or at least the photo showed up on DCGall a couple weeks ago. I wonder if Song Ah and Joon Young will go to this piano recital together. :D So many photos are around and we haven't even seen the episodes yet. :lol: But Yeol Eum Son is an actual pianist who placed 2nd place in the Tchaikovsky Competition. :D 

1601266698.jpg

Source: DCGall

• Like 14
  • Awesome 1

Kim Min Jae And Park Eun Bin Take A Leap Forward In Their Relationship In “Do You Like Brahms?”

aef2d1b1f4204b11a1a061daa1d160d5.jpeg?s=

Sep 28, 2020
by S. P

SBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Do You Like Brahms?” has released new stills of Kim Min Jae and Park Eun Bin!

“Do You Like Brahms?” is a romance drama about classical musicians who are torn between their dreams and the harshness of reality as they pursue their love of music. Kim Min Jae stars as world-renowned pianist Park Joon Young, while Park Eun Bin stars as Chae Song Ah, an aspiring violinist who enters the field later in life than her peers.

Spoilers

The previous episode saw Park Joon Young finally convey his sincere feelings to Chae Song Ah through a kiss. The new stills show the pair after officially becoming a couple, holding ice cream cones while they engage in conversation. Having grown closer as friends while comforting each other about their respective one-sided crushes, Park Joon Young and Chae Song Ah have finally taken the next step in their relationship.

Kim-Min-Jae-Park-Eun-Bin-12.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1428255wpp/kim-min-jae-and-park-eun-bin-take-a-leap-forward-in-their-relationship-in-do-you-like-brahms

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, rukizie said:

I saw some video that shown they already filming for episode 14 . Wow they almost finished the filming

Really? That's good to hear then. At least we know they're not going to be super rushing to film everything in the last few airing days. :) 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Hi Chingus!

I am up for the live recaps. Are we having any or I am just too early? Lol

edit:

dang it. My eyes just won’t stay open. Seems like I will fall back to sleep soon. My room is still so dark and I am so cozy to be awake so early haha: 

alright then..as usual, anything “dramatic” happens, tag me @Jillia @rukizie @gracebkk @heartoppaya @Sky8lue @annamchoi

i shall be fully awake in a few more hours :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
7 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Hi Chingus!

I am up for the live recaps. Are we having any or I am just too early? Lol

Not sure if @rukizie or anyone else is doing liverecaps. I will try to look out for infos on the episode and I will try to translate them. :D

• Thanks 7

I'm not good at doing live recaps nor am I well-versed in Korean, so I'll just be writing down the highlights so far as best as I can:

1. After the swoon-worthy kissing scene, SA & JY had a talk about SA's feelings, JY volunteering to be SA's accompanist (which SA rejected), and SA telling JY to start with talking about the good thing first (I think that's what SA said)

2. SA & JY admitting to SA's friends that they're dating

3. JY putting away JK's handkerchief present (which then brought us to #4)

4. JY & SA walking in school, still being their awkward self yet so so so so cute!!!

5. JY asking a present from SA (hence he basically coerced SA to give him the handkerchief she uses when playing violin)

6. SA visiting Kyunghoo foundation to pass on some documents related to Professor Lee's chamber music thing & that SA isn't helping out Kyunghoo because she's busy

7. HH telling his friends that he broke up with JK (this scene was soooo awkward. not sure what they talked about here too)

8. Professor Lee Soo Kyung apparently acts the same way towards all her students (even Hae Na), but this time, she commended on SA's playing (saying that she improved)

9. HH caught JK & JY coming out of a cafe (because JK & JY was discussing about the piece JY is going to accompany JK on)

10. JK looking super sulky during the board meeting in Kyunghoo foundation (probably because her heart isn't in to it)

PS: Now, the entire faculty/school knows that SA & JY are dating hahahaha :D the rumours spreaded so fast! hahahaha :D 

And that's the end of part 1.

-----

Here's part 2 (my streaming is lagging quite badly so I'm not catching anything they're saying. sorry guys.. >.<):

1. JY & HH are talking albeit tensely about why JY & JK met, SA knowing that JY is being the pianist accompanist for JK, etc.

2. Simon (aka Park Sung Jae) met with JY's professor, not sure why. (I forgot! In part 1, Simon also met with that credit card guy again)

3. There's a flashback of JY's professor meeting with the grandma & Team Leader Cha. (the professor sounds so nice here! I sense that he wasn't as rough/mean as he is now – I wonder what happened with him.. seems like people side-looked him that he only rose to his fame/status now because of JY)

4. JY telling Team Leader Cha that he's dating SA (SA told the team leader in the first part of ep9)

5. MS & SA met in the park and are having drinks over talking. SA also told MS to go on a blind date (I don't think SA told MS about the DY fiasco)

6. SA & JY having an impromptu date at the park. (believe it or not, SA was the one who called JY out)

7. JY DOES NOT EAT ICE-CREAM BUT ATE IT BECAUSE OF SA!! AND HE CONFESSED TWICE AGAIN TO SA!!! @vangsweetie637

8. SA KISSED JY!!!! AND THEN JY KISSED HER BACK!!! OMGOMGOMG!!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Wiggle 2

After the kiss, Song Ah explains her reasons for being distressed: "If Joon Young-ssi liked me then I thought you would accompany me first but you didn't say anything (rejected me). So I felt sorry for myself because I thought Joon Young-ssi doesn't like me and that's why you didn't want to accompany me."

Joon Young answers: "Since I didn't know what/how Song Ah-ssi would think about it, I didn't want to cause trouble."

Song Ah: "Didn't you worry that coming here so suddenly and telling me you will accompany Jung Kyung-ssi wouldn't distress me?"

Joon Young laughs at that to which Song Ah says: "Don't laugh. I was really upset. Next time if you have anything important to tell me just tell it me in double brackets (???), so I can listen until the end."

Joon Young: "I'll accompany you. Not as in I'll have to but want to (??). I'll accompany you for your exam. I'm talking in double brackets now (?? Does this make sense to English speakers???)."

(To all the Korean native speakers, please help with this: 한국말은 끝까지 들어봐야 한다고 하지만 다음부터 중요한 말은 두괄식으로 하세요.)

Song A: "No. It's fine. The exam is important to me but I want to do it on my own."

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200928

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 6
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic