Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

Gosh. My heart broke for Songah and then the next second JY suddenly confessed and kissed her.. Gahhhhhhh. My brain is malfunctioning right now. Feels like I'm on a rollercoaster.. I. Cannot. Comprehend. This. I'm. Too. Shocked. Gahhhhhhh.

:cries::wut::hooray2:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some scene from the previous episode and from the preview mirror eachother.   Joon Young walking down alongside the palace grounds, smiling after asking Song Ah out. Joon Young wa

So... I watched the episode raw and the last scene touched me so much! I loved how Joon Young mirrored Song Ah. Like YES! And I loved Song Ah's speech as well.   Song Ah: "Träumerei. I thou

How to say goodbye to this drama? I haven't watched a lot of dramas this year. More than I did last year I believe but still not a lot and I definitely dropped a lot and those I finished I love, flaws

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

oh hell no!! Sir..please don’t make me kick your butt..

btw, hello everyone! I made it to the live party ;)

but in the end, he confessed that he likes her. he likes her a lot that he even afraid that she would misunderstand the whole situation between him and Jung Kyung lol.

somebody finally unleashed his inner man lol. That kiss man. Are we sure he is motte solo ? LOL

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
7 minutes ago, rukizie said:

summary preview for episode 9 :

Joon Young and Song Ah started dating. Joon Young told Jung Kyung that he doesnt care anymore about schuman or brahms. He only cares about Song Ah. He even told her classmate about the rumor is true. But the depression of Joon Young will start to eat him. Professor Yoo asked him to stay in shape not bothering nothing except his piano because it's his life. In the end of preview, he seems played the piano a little devastated meanwhile mirroring Song Ah after they kissed.

Gosh... I guess it's time to delve deep into JY's depression and lack of love for piano now eh? I'm just happy that at least JY now has SA to support him. I hope both of them can get through this together... And I REALLY REALLY hope JY can finally love piano again (if he ever loved piano in the first place). 

Here's the video for the preview:

PS: I'm really loving K-Will's ost. Can't wait until it's released next week. :) 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
1 minute ago, rukizie said:

but in the end, he confessed that he likes her. he likes her a lot that he even afraid that she would misunderstand the whole situation between him and Jung Kyung lol.

somebody finally unleashed his inner man lol. That kiss man. Are we sure he is motte solo ? LOL

alright! Someone post this kiss up right now!!! I need to see it!

@Jillia look at that. We dreamed and it happened haha. Dramatics paid off! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I am not really happy for him to accompany JK

Like SA also needs him

Guess rumours will fly then

He accompany JK instead of her girlfriend

I still feel its not right

SA has problem with her pianist

She really needs someone to help her

Feel like JY x SA combo might help JY block in playing piano right now

• Like 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Kiss??!! Did u say kiss??!!!!

Yessssssssss!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG :wut:

THISSSSSSSSSS ========>

1 hour ago, SakuraC said:

Did that really happen in the last few mins of that ep?????
He wants to accompany JK
Everyone is cursing left & right

Then he suddenly use the confession card

We even get the kiss

Lmao

right?! I started getting really angry towards JY and then I finally saw both SA & JY fight for real and then sudddenly BAAM. Confession and kiss scene! My. Poor. Brain. Got. Fried. :headbang:

EDIT:

Kiss scene video:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1

Song Ah finds Joon Young outside the lecture room removing the orchestra seating announcement and he hides it from Song Ah when he notices her.

Song Ah: "Is the world class artist and the person who sits at the end of the orchestra not the right class/level?"

Joon Young had been told before by Professor Yoo only to play with people of his class. "There are so many people these days who care about levels. I don't care about that."

Song Ah: "Then why did you remove the orchestra seating announcement?"

Joon Young: "I hated that Song Ah-ssi would care about that. That you care about something so meaningless and it will hurt your heart/feelings."

Song Ah: "The orchestra seat means a lot to me. I just wanted one more seat next to me. You wouldn't understand. I lost my confidence that perhaps I could stand side by side with Joon Young-ssi."

Joon Young: "Then why did you tell me you would wait. When you're pushing me away these days. Why did you tell me you like me and you would wait for me?"

2020092221253130664_1.jpg

EDIT:

OMO, @vangsweetie637! We got a kiss!?!?!?! OMG!!! YES!?!?!??!

Yes Yes Yes GIF

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 1
1 minute ago, SakuraC said:

Like SA also needs him

he is probably helping that JK bish because he has no clue about his girlfriend’s problem (we can call them a couple now since it seems they officially dating next week hehe). I am sure the moment he knows, he will run to her instead. 

and SA will help him too with her sincerity towards music. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

JY really needs to open up more

If not it will just end up eating him alive

He is already getting more & more depress when playing the piano

If he didnt talk, SA will not know how to help him

It will just create more misunderstanding

Like how it happen tonight again & again

JY really needs to talk to SA

Whenever SA ask if he is okay, he never explain it beyond Its okay.

I dont think that is right especially when you becomes a couple

The other party wont know whats you are thinking if you didnt talk or explain it

Communication is the key

I always feel like pulling my hair when those misunderstanding in drama happen because they just wont talk :triumph:

• Like 14

i read comments that they dislike Song Ah because she is timid and often acts like damsel in distress. She is a frustrating character. EXCUSE ME, Jung Kyung is frustrating me even worse. 

@Jillia @vangsweetie637 sister that kiss dammit, she almost hit the piano again but our Joon Young hold her like he doesnt want to lose her. 

@heartoppaya dammit when he said i like you many times. it becomes a lullaby :')

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

i read comments that they dislike Song Ah because she is timid and often acts like damsel in distress. She is a frustrating character. EXCUSE ME, Jung Kyung is frustrating me even worse. 

The HECK!? Are those people watching the same drama. Song Ah is just not a drama queen but stands up for herself in her own way. People need to move to the side.

:loolz:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
16 minutes ago, rukizie said:

How is she acting like a damsel in distress? She's so strong! It's so hard to have your own stance and actually following that stance until the end. The fact that she confessed first? Told JY her worries and anxiety (if only JY would listen...)? Not giving up with violin despite the dismal results? I feel she's the strongest character in the entire drama. I'm so proud of SA.

18 minutes ago, SakuraC said:

JY really needs to open up more

If not it will just end up eating him alive

He is already getting more & more depress when playing the piano

If he didnt talk, SA will not know how to help him

It will just create more misunderstanding

Like how it happen tonight again & again

JY really needs to talk to SA

Whenever SA ask if he is okay, he never explain it beyond Its okay.

I dont think that is right especially when you becomes a couple

The other party wont know whats you are thinking if you didnt talk or explain it

Yes, this is very true. With stability on the relationship front, I do hope that JY can start opening up about his worries and finally stay true to himself. I know that SA will 10000000% be there for him and will support him no matter what comes their way, but JY has to make the first step to open up to her. Only then can SA help him out. Let's see how the drama will address it. 

JY is about to go crazy soon though, so I hope he won't take too long to open up to SA. JY needs help badly, and our girl is more than ready to help him. 

Edited by gracebkk
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
6 minutes ago, SakuraC said:

Like SA also needs him

wah...I feel like u read my mind. I am happy he confessed but I some how feel he was pushed to do it cos he need a shield from JK. He still feel indebted to JK family and feel like he need to help her some how. 

*Side Note : I didnt know Minjae can kiss like that. U go man!!!! keep up the good work. Just my POV his kissed scene before feel lack something. The cinematography  of the kiss was very good. 

Just an observation. SA need to know about JY piano block. She need to find out what's really going on inside JY head so she can be there for him. 

Btw JK can be a good mentor for SA if she stay away from JY...:P

• Like 6
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, rukizie said:

@Jillia @vangsweetie637 sister that kiss dammit, she almost hit the piano again but our Joon Young hold her like he doesnt want to lose her. 

@heartoppaya dammit when he said i like you many times. it becomes a lullaby :')

GURL! Like we waited for this to happen. Joon Young and Song Ah look like a soft couple but can be passionate as well. :D

https://i.gifer.com/NFT.gimg_9191.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, rukizie said:

Huh??? Hold on. Comments saying SA is timid and a damsel in distress? People:

tenor.gif

And I second that! Excuse me, Jung Kyung is definitely worse! I mean, SA even ties her own shoe lace while JK acts like she owns JY and keeps crying even when she hurts HH so deeply. Yeah. JK worse.

and dang it!! Why is my screen so blurry with the kiss post? Don’t do this to me!

:wut:

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic