[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

whoa, when you think it is gonna turn bad our girl confess her feelings :D writers game is on turner the table. B) SA is really brave girl after all. now the card in is JY hand. lett see what he gonna do. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Sigh, JY treats SA nicely

But he didnt seem to have move on from JK

Unlike SA with DY

JY makes her waited for the whole night

He didnt even reply her msg or call

Seems like SA is not really that important to him right now?
So sad for SA

Just glad she told JY
If he rejected her, then SA will able to put a proper distance

JY being too nice while still getting involve with JK will just make a heartbreak for SA
JK has started to show her true color
The evil 2nd lead creates a trouble will happen now

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, shazai said:

Ep 7 Preview

Summary

Jung Kyung admitted that there's something between her and Joon Young while Joon Young denied it. 

Joon Young need money for his mother's surgery and he accepted the composer offering for taking a lesson with violin. Looks like he will have another lesson witn violin 

DONT TELL ME THAT HE WILL TAKE A MUSHY MUSHY DAY WITH SONG AH SO HE COULD USE HER AS  HIS VIOLINIST :( 

AND HE SAID HE DOESNT DATE WITH SONG AH 

Song Ah : i am dissapointed YES HONEY YES

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Wiggle 1

With that preview.... 

That means they started seeing each other at school. 

JY and HH have a little altercation.... JK ah SHAPE UP WILL YOU?! HAHAHA 

Seems to me JY and SA started meeting each other but when people ask them about their relationship JY doesnt say anything that makes SA sad or upset. 

I'll post later my opinion with this week's episode. :D

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, rukizie said:

the last five minutes were heartbreaking to see Song Ah suffering alone. She was one sided after all. I dont know if Joon Young really like her but Song Ah is hurt to see the misunderstanding that issued in her way. Two times broken heart in a year is a messed way for this woman.

wait..she confessed? Whoa!!! Poor SA. 

11 minutes ago, rukizie said:

SBS IS MEAN UGHHHH

they didn’t give us the preview :( 

i am crying right now 

SBS!!! Come on! I am trying so hard to put up with that JK gal already. You can’t do this to us too!!

haha @Jillia ikr! I don’t even have time to go and wait at my sister’s house. And, shall we just do the honor ourselves to JK:

From me to JK in terms of JY and even SA:

tenor.gif?itemid=4994932

You got that, JK????

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, shazai said:

Ep 7 Preview

WTH JY!!!!

You know about her feelings for you, and you keep doing this RickRoll'D. 

At this point, I'm thinking maybe YDY would be better for her. He did not hurt her intentionally at least.

And JK.... the hell is wrong with her brain? I seriously don't understand why JY liked her for so long. Because right now, she comes across as being fickle, manipulative, selfish and self-righteously arrogant. I really don't get the appeal.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

But I have to say from what it looks we will finally leave the stifling atmosphere of the foundation (minus Cha Young In who is just AWESOME!) and the directors. And Song Ah will enter graduate school apparently and as Joon Young said he goes back to school as well.

So basically the Act 2 of the drama. :D

YES THE ACT2 OF THIS DRAMA.

Honestly i was depressed to see Song Ah suffering between Joon Young and Jung Kyung love line. One hasnt moved on yet the other wanted his attention as well.

and Joon Young, he might be careless to express his feeling to Song Ah but cmon dude, SUM IT UP PLEASE. DO YOU LIKE HER OR NOT ? Dont put her in pedestal as a watcher of your noble idiocy. It's tiresome

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

Alright SBS. Thank you for being much nicer than that JK gal to us.

Judging from preview, no surprise here: JK is still latching onto JY.  But what is up with HH towards JY? Dude, calm down. You should be yelling at your EX-FIANCÉE THERE (she is my enemy now).

aww JY is really happy around SA but seems like he is hesitant on his feelings too. Uncertainty perhaps??

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

But I have to say from what it looks we will finally leave the stifling atmosphere of the foundation (minus Cha Young In who is just AWESOME!) and the directors. And Song Ah will enter graduate school apparently and as Joon Young said he goes back to school as well.

So basically the Act 2 of the drama. :D

lol yup, we are on our way to Act 2. While we leave the stifling atmosphere of the foundation, we still have to deal with JK lingering around JY lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, rukizie said:

YES THE ACT2 OF THIS DRAMA.

Honestly i was depressed to see Song Ah suffering between Joon Young and Jung Kyung love line. One hasnt moved on yet the other wanted his attention as well.

and Joon Young, he might be careless to express his feeling to Song Ah but cmon dude, SUM IT UP PLEASE. DO YOU LIKE HER OR NOT ? Dont put her in pedestal as a watcher of your noble idiocy. It's tiresome

I know right?
He is being indecisive now is not helping SA
Like stop getting involve with JK

JY being nice to SA is like giving a misleading signal

The way he acts looks like he likes her

Must JY also make it heartbreaking for SA being in a one sided love
He knows how painful it is

Please dont do that to SA

Tina Army on youtube posted the rough translation for the preview
(Credit to her for the translation):

Male teacher: the girl seems to be clingy
Junyoung: She's not like that( a good girl)
Female teacher: heard you guys are dating
Junyoung: nope ..really nothing like that
Song ah: I'm kinda hurt

I really feel bad for SA :criesariver:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, rukizie said:

AND HE SAID HE DOESNT DATE WITH SONG AH 

Not first time characters do not acknowledge their relationship to other in first stage of dating. But glad they talk about it after though. My impression is that he do like SA, I mean all his smile. But he is also burdened with his mother, money.  He is in a place where he feel lost... anyway I hope he find some ground to stand on to stay strong. I guess since it is their first relationship there gonna be some road block and stuff to learn to maintain a relationship. Good luck JY and SA. :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, shenmiao98 said:

And JK.... the hell is wrong with her brain? I seriously don't understand why JY liked her for so long. Because right now, she comes across as being fickle, manipulative, selfish and self-righteously arrogant. I really don't get the appeal.

exactly how i feel :D and now JK has the nerve to cling onto JY after 15 long years of playing around.

:kicks:

5 minutes ago, SakuraC said:

I know right?
He is being indecisive now is not helping SA
Like stop getting involve with JK

JY being nice to SA is like giving a misleading signal

The way he acts looks like he likes her

Must JY also make it heartbreaking for SA being in a one sided love
He knows how painful it is

Please dont do that to SA

I don’t think he is leading her on and he better NOT. Like @Jillia said, he may have too much on his plate right now and cannot accept SA until he gets that JK gal out of his mind for good. He knows it wouldn’t be fair to SA and i hope he won’t hurt SA like that.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

SA being honest on her feelings is big change for her character. She is not that character anymore who harbors an unrequited with her violin tutor/ friend/ ex bf of her bff :D She lets go of that one sided love is a brave and hardest thing to do and hope JY learns that from her. But JY has a lot of baggages on his life - Family, Career and Love . I guess he has to fix all that first in order to think of himself... 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Hi everyone...i have really enjoyed  all of  your comments  and GIFs...  this drama has renewed my  love for Kdramas.. .   Love all the actors but JK has really proved she is selfish and not a true friend.  

I heard that it will be a 4 square love  situation not only a 3  triangle .  If this is true..I hope a fellow  classmate goes after SA...perhaps it will lite a fire  under JY.      Both deserve some peace and happiness.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Thanks @rukizie and @Jillia for recaps for today's episode.

OMG.

I have to watch it tonight.

Now what we know, this clips video (I cannot remember if posted already I feel it might have been already?) More the sweet clips of the beginning.

I agree with @Jillia our ML has no luxury to be in a relationship. I was RIGHT that our FL SA confessed to JY. That is brave of her considering she couldn't say anything to CEO YOON due to her friend MS. Thanks to our foundation boss Cha Young In is fierce and AWESOME!

Poor JY finding out his mom is sick and did not know after sending JK grandmother to the hospital that is hard.

Future angst for our SA to be in between both JK and JY. Glad she laid bare how she felt. But JY is not in the right headspace to date her. He is attracted but having his long time crush confess and then financial burdens, lack of enthusiasm for piano (his bread and butter) is alot to handle for anyone.

Ok back to work but appreciate everyone's else's posts/explanations etc.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Just now, rukizie said:

so i need Dong Yoon to be one of the reason why Joon Young need to man up so Song Ah would not be stolen by other guy since they already in college.

I guess that will happen... HEHEHE! Man up JY ah! He needs a little push :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Glad that I stuck around for the live recap (thank you so much, guys!!!) before watching Ep. 5 & Ep. 6! Now I know that episode 6 has a lot of angst, so watching episode 5 (which has many cute moments) before it is bound to prepare my heart before the pain, haha! 

I agree with your points based on the live recaps so far, but I'll guess I'll share my thoughts after I finish watching both episodes! See you again soon! 

Again, thank you so much for all your comments! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, rukizie said:

one thing, why Joon Young always feel burdened with the piano ? Did something happen with him, Jung Kyung's mom and Jung Kyung ?

Our Jun Young need a little push before the 2nd female lead ruin everything. 

So Jun young got the scolarship because JK mom dead and JK grandmother need someone to replace her position(?) 

So its look like someone misery ( jk ) is junyoung opportunity to reach stardom. 

Thats why he always feel burdened by that.

• Like 7