[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

Joon Young ssi, we are friend right? I am sorry for always telling you about anything but i don’t want to be your friend. I want to know about everything that make you sad but i don’t want to do friend. :(

I dont want to hear the sorry word. Because it’s sickening to hear that. Her narration is so heartbreaking 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Ji Won didn’t make the cut to be one of the member Kyung Hoo auditions and almost created a havoc once she asked Song Ah about Ji Won’s perfomance. 

So, today is Song Ah’s last day as intern. 

Jun Young is in the hospital accompanying his mother before she gets surgery.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, rukizie said:

Song Ah checked her Kakaotalk and saw Joon Young read her last message. After she called him but he didn’t answer it, she accidentally met Jung Kyung. 

Fifteen year, i’m with him and please don’t break it off. 

Um...girl...you got your senses mix up. yes, you known him for 15 years, but you were never with him so..

200.gif

You lost your chance. Move.

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, rukizie said:

Joon Young ssi, we are friend right? I am sorry for always telling you about anything but i don’t want to be your friend. I want to know about everything that make you sad but i don’t want to do friend. :(

I dont want to hear the sorry word. Because it’s sickening to hear that. Her narration is so heartbreaking 

So sad...she called & msg JY but he didnt reply

To make it worst, JY called JK to tell that her grandmother is in the hospital when JK is talking with SA 

Such a heart breaking scene for SA to waiting for JY to reply her:tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, rukizie said:

awww wait! Is she being like this because of JK??

She doesn’t want to be his friend but still wants to know everything. What is happening??

• Like 1

Joon Young visited Hyun Ho and brought him his favorite ttokpokkie and told him about his mother. His mother will have a surgery tomorrow. He assured that his mother is okay but he isn’t okay because of the surgery’s bill that he owe from Nah director. 

Just now, Jillia said:

So I'm confused who is in hospital now? Joon Young's mom or Jung Kyung's grandma?

Both of them lols 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

So I'm confused who is in hospital now? Joon Young's mom or Jung Kyung's grandma?

JY sent JK grandmother to the hospital

When he is leaving, he met with his mother leaving the hospital

That is when he knew his mother is sick

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

awww wait! Is she being like this because of JK??

She doesn’t want to be his friend but still wants to know everything. What is happening??

YES BECAUSE OF JUNG KYUNG THAT BISS

Young In asked Joon Young that the trio would be cancelled because they broke up but Joon Young doesn’t know about it

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Song Ah asked for her office mate advice about her friend’s problem. 

Her friend’s problem is her lol

Her friend’s problem is why the man always talk about missing her and want to meet her but he asked her being a friend. Is that considered as a some ? 

YASSS HONEY IT’S SOME RELATIONSHIP 

but the male co workers said the man likes her friend because he wanted to meet her and tell her about his day. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, rukizie said:

YES BECAUSE OF JUNG KYUNG THAT BISS

JUNG KYUNG..you!!!

That’s it! 

tenor.gif?itemid=15424343

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Looks like it.

I'm wondering though did Joon Young's mom ask for money because of her surgery and not because of Joon Young's dad? Did she hide she needed surgery.

It looks like Joon Young told his mom he has been doing anything and sending every money but since he isn't a popular pianist it's not much.

hmm..judging from this situation, she could have been hiding her surgery from JY. But we have yet to know if the money was for her or his dad. 

i feel sad for JY. Poor boy. He is trying his best to get money already. 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2

Jung Kyung waited Joon Young in his apartment after Joon Young confronts her why she didn’t tell him about she broke up with Hyun Ho. 

Young In seems know that Song Ah and Joon Young have a some relationship but she bid her farewell and ask her to keep in touch with her

Song Ah came to his apartment and tried to call her. She texted him if he is in house but she saw Jung Kyung out from his apartment and remember that Joon Young had a meeting with someone. 

THE MISUNDERSTANDING HAPPENING ARGHHHH

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Jung Kyung saw three notes that there’s Song Ah name in it so that’s why she left his apartment and made Song Ah misunderstandings the whole situation 

she was crying guys :( 

finally Song Ah in college after finishing her intern

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, rukizie said:

Jung Kyung waited Joon Young in his apartment after Joon Young confronts her why she didn’t tell him about she broke up with Hyun Ho. 

Young In seems know that Song Ah and Joon Young have a some relationship but she bid her farewell and ask her to keep in touch with her

Aish!!

Jung Kyung again..this girl has a lot of time on her hands. She even waits for JY in his own apartment.

Me at this moment: 

tumblr_m3klgwgqcx1qcbmeno3_250.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Song Ah’s narration is good and heartbreaking when she saw Joon Younh in college. 

Because we aren’t meant each other :( 

and Joon Young called her and find her crying :( 

DAEBAK SHE CONFESSED HER FEELING TO JOON YOUNG

HEOL WANJEON DAEBAK HEOL DAEBAK

ANS NO PREVIEW FOR NEXT WEEK DAEBAK SBS WANJEON SIROOOO

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Wiggle 6

1 minute ago, rukizie said:

Jung Kyung saw three notes that there’s Song Ah name in it so that’s why she left his apartment and made Song Ah misunderstandings the whole situation 

she was crying guys :( 

omg..I cannot with this girl!! Who was crying? Our SA?? Because I don’t care if it was JK crying..

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Ugh... I want Song Ah to stay at the foundation... Aigooooo~~~~~~

Also, WHY Song Ah... please don't care about 15 years. Those 15 years are nothing in comparison to the talks you and Joon Young had.

I agree!

Song Ah, 15 years was wasted by that bish on her own doing. That ain’t yours to bear.

Remember how happy JY is when he is with you. Keep that for yourself and him. 

4 minutes ago, sal2 said:

dear lord why is SA backtracking when he need a friend with everything happing around him.... poor boy need a shoulder to cry on....

I know right! And to make it worse, JK has to come and rub the “i been with him for 15 years” BS all over SA’s face. 

And this is me over here to JK right now:

tenor.gif?itemid=11347019

• LOL 6

the last five minutes were heartbreaking to see Song Ah suffering alone. She was one sided after all. I dont know if Joon Young really like her but Song Ah is hurt to see the misunderstanding that issued in her way. Two times broken heart in a year is a messed way for this woman.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5