[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

4 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Everyone, we won’t fall for the preview’s troll.

We are all korean drama veterans here, writer-nim:

Y-yeah.. w-we won’t fall for i-it...

*scribbles out the death threats at the writer and director*

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

My hope is that JY who is expresses his emotions better with music than with words can melt SA's heart with his piano playing at his graduation (preview looks like it could be his grad recital) so she can feel his sincerity and accept him:fullofhearts:

• Like 5
  • Love 6

You know, if there’s one piece that I really enjoyed hearing JY play in this drama, it’s Moonlight Sonata + Happy birthday. I really love the fact that he mixed Moonlight Sonata with the happy birthday song! So @Jillia if JY plays Moonlight Sonata or maybe something similar to the Moonlight Sonata + Happy Birthday song that touches you AND it’s for SA, that would be a double win right there! :kiss_wink:

• Like 7
  • Love 7

Awww i love the idea that he plays Moonlight Sonata for SA. I kept wondering if that song will show up again because it is her favorite 

btw wasn’t there a spoiler back ago about a hug?? 

there has to be a happy ending. I think we will have it sealed with a kiss and a hug. 

Writer-nim:

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 7

Its ironic that how much they(SA and JY)keep telling  on other people they broke up and are no longer together..the heart is acting differently othervwise.

So looking forward to watch ep 15..

Thanks for the recaps! @Jillia

Appreciate it..

Most times previews are misleading..I hope SA will watch JY ..she better be..I still want to that HUG!

What?! Wait! JY said Saranghe?? To SA? Clarification please...thanks!

That HUG!!! THAT got deleted.. resurfaces!! Gotta see that in the finale tomorrow!! Happy Sailor Moon GIF

Thanks @Jillia for sharing!!❤

• Like 7
  • Love 7

1 minute ago, ferily said:

You know, if there’s one piece that I really enjoyed hearing JY play in this drama, it’s Moonlight Sonata + Happy birthday. I really love the fact that he mixed Moonlight Sonata with the happy birthday song! So @Jillia if JY plays Moonlight Sonata or maybe something similar to the Moonlight Sonata + Happy Birthday song that touches you AND it’s for SA, that would be a double win right there! :kiss_wink:

Kim Min Jae said that the Moonlight Sonata + happy birthday was one of his favorite scenes. Isn’t it everyone’s though?

• Like 3
  • Love 10

Just now, vangsweetie637 said:

Awww i love the idea that he plays Moonlight Sonata for SA. I kept wondering if that song will show up again because it is her favorite 

btw wasn’t there a spoiler back ago about a hug?? 

there has to be a happy ending. I think we will have it sealed with a kiss and a hug. 

Writer-nim:

hi unnie I’m back !! Work has been bloody miserable and the drama didn’t help too. So I ended up marathoning The Haunting Of Hill House and Bly Manor. Lmao. Just gave myself the creeps.

The short story is almost finished. Please await... *grins evilly*

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Okay... thank you, SBS and knetz!

Source: DCGall

@Abirami Ramakrishnan

Yes, it's banmal. Unless, Song Ah decides to change talking the way she talks to Joon Young, she isn't saying this to him. :D

When this happened I was like STAPPIT my heart is already bleeding don't twist the knife anymoreeeee

6 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

Its ironic that how much they(SA and JY)keep telling  on other people they broke up and are no longer together..the heart is acting differently othervwise.

So looking forward to watch ep 15..

Thanks for the recaps! @Jillia

Appreciate it..

Most times previews are misleading..I hope SA will watch JY ..she better be..I still want to that HUG!

What?! Wait! JY said Saranghe?? To SA? Clarification please...thanks!

Yes Saranghe to SA!

• Like 8
  • Love 5

A little plot hole to keep us entertained, is it possible that SA just told her accompany pianist to go home now thay JY want to accompany her grad recital? 

Idk but the writer usually keeps it real, so yes this little plot hole is a little bit off for me. 

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Like I would die a happy death if he plays the Moonlight Sonata.

We need you alive:

tenor.gif

:joy:

3 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

hi unnie I’m back !! Work has been bloody miserable and the drama didn’t help too. So I ended up marathoning The Haunting Of Hill House and Bly Manor. Lmao. Just gave myself the creeps.

The short story is almost finished. Please await... *grins evilly*

aww welcome back! Marathoning a horror  show! You brave soul!! Lol. Now, do watch the finale with us. We been through too much with our couple here. Ooooo..story coming soon ;)

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

forget about the preview gys! Lets enjoy the recital scene + I Love you scenes. My heart fluttered so much. KMJ voice modulation was better than the I like you. It was so heart touching. My streamed kept lagging so I couldnt enjoy. I love these scenes more than the i like you.

writernim happy ending stop playing with us!

• Like 10
  • Love 7

6 hours ago, Abirami Ramakrishnan said:

Thank you for sharing the making @cherrhys88 

It's a little funny how PEB and KMJ are like SA and JY.

Eunbin is back to her normal self quickly and Min Jae is stil stuck in his character .  He probably really enjoyed the Moonlight Sonata, he cheered up so quickly when she played it :D

Poor boy he was the one "receiving" the break up... it's so sweet that he was so affected. The breakup scene was too real. He had to do that scene from tonight's ep sitting alone at the piano... that was SUCH a sad scene. This must have been after that scene or preparing for that scene. 

• Like 8
  • Love 5

@Jillia Yes! That was the photo that got deleted. That photo has kept me going for this week despite all the sad scenes HAHAHA 

I do hope we have a happy ending. Also, don't worry, chingus! We still have a lot of outfits left that we haven't seen in the preview! Remember the wrap-up photos? I could count around 3-4 outfits there. Let's hope for a happy ending! 

• Like 7
  • Love 6

26 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Wasn't this one of the spoiler images which got deleted, @Sky8lue? :o

Source: DCGall

The background of the picture + the korean flag there

Its kind a look like a different place than Kyung Ho Foundation or their university

Will they make it looks like SA goes overseas to meet JY or something?

OR maybe meeting JY after his performance/concert?:D

If the writer end up with friendship line after all the dramas :Furious:

• Like 11
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Melly Trw

You mean the lady who quit? The one who was always dragging Song Ah down or who do you mean? :)

Ah so it was the graduation recital that SA still didn’t have an accompanist for but for the graduation exam, she had a piano accompanist. Is that correct?

With the graduation exam and the recital, I got confused which one SA did or did not have a piano accompanist for :dizzy:

• Like 8